gf going on first date!!!

• Thread startermattcrowe25m
  • Start date
Okay frompilly, how does the story end ? I really want to know because Matt is a nice guy and he deserves to marry Tina and she deserves to marry him !!!!!!!!!

DOES MATT GET TO WALK DOWN THE AISLE AND SLIP A RING ON TINA'S FINGER ?

falcondfw69 said:
ummmm. cuckolds.com is a sister site. couldn't he have wanted advice from them too?

You seem to have missed the part where I said WORD FOR WORD. If you were talking to two different sets of people, wouldn't you actually respond to each set individually and not cut and paste your response?

Every post, including the final "thank you for your advice" message, is a cut and paste job.

Matt was pretty keen to get all the advice he could because he was under a lot of sress, so he could be asking advice from several sites at the same time. I think that would be rather clever. He seems very cool under pressure. He could easily have got upset with some of the posts knocking him - but he didn't,

Not many people are posting advice, but plenty of readers. I don't think he will bother to post again unless he feels we are more supportive of him.

So please guys, stop knocking him - I really want to know what is happening with Tina and Terrell and Jenn and Candy. Wonder what Candy will call her baby?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still here

I am sorry it has been so long since I posted. I had to go out of town for training for work. It was also hard the first week and didn't want to talk about everything.

Here is what went on over the first week. We are still living together and Terrell came over twice during the week for the night. I stayed and it was weird.

Jenn and I had lunch mid week to talk. I had tried to kiss Tina on Tuesday while watching a movie and she got mad at me. Jenn said Tina took it hard with the break up and decided to completely call it off with me to figure things out. Jenn even told me that she wanted to just have me like a good girl friend. Some one she could talk to and everything. I wasn't happy but Jenn said it might be my way back in.

Jenn also said that Tina had talked about moving out in two months when are lease together is up. Her parents want her to move in with Candy. Jenn said if she did she would probably be in the same boat as Candy. Pregnant. She said Tina wants to move in with Terrell though. It hurt to hear that.

She also told me some of the things Tina had told her. She said she asked Tina about moving in with Candy and told her she would probably wind up pregnant like her. She said Tina giggled and said it would probably happen at Terrells anyway. Jenn said Tina told her she was shocked she wasn't already pregnant. She said the first month was weird not wanting to. She said now she is comfortable with the idea of having his baby. That floored me and Jenn said it did her to. She said she talked to Tina about it and thougth it was mostly a joke. She said Tina said Terrell joked a lot about her getting pregnant and that then she would move in with him. Freaks me out for sure.

The thing that confuses me is that Tina told Jenn she still deep down thinks we will be together again. I don't understand. Jenn says I should be strong and stay in the apartment with her. She thinks that is the only way to get us back together.

Before I left Tina packed and went to Terrell's apartment while I was gone. We talked before she left and got a lot of things out. Mainly she got a lot out. She told me she was falling in love with Terrell. She also said she still loved me but it was different now. No real reason why. She said she is thinking of moving in with him, but her parents want her to move in with Candy.

She also apologized for things being weird around the house but hoped it would be different soon. She said she wanted me to think about some things over the trip. She said she would stay after the lease if I was good with few things. She said she wanted me to be her girlfriend not her boyfriend. I was about to blow up when she clarified the situation.

She said she wanted to be able to talk to me and be close with out me trying to be with her. She said that part is over. I was hurt a lot by that.

She said I also had to respect her space. This came about because of me walking in on her in the bathroom and her bedroom when Terrell was over. They were just laying in bed and I rushed out. The other time was I walked in on her late one night when he was over. She was in the bathroom cleaning up after they had had sex. I was just shocked and she rushed to cover up. Like I shouldn't see her.

She said I shouldn't see her like that anymore. I was hurt needless to say.

She said she also wanted Terrell to be able to stay over when ever she wants him too. She said we would talk when I got back.

I got back yesterday and she is still not home, but left a message on my bed that we should talk tonight.

I will try and get a post up, but it is a bad time for me at work. A lot going on.

Thanks for any of the help and the recent post.

please

please please please move on dude. like most here reading this i have been rooting for you. my opinion from the beginning is that she wants her cake and eat it too, and that she is using you and has been. it seems as though you truely love her, but she has always seen you as just another thing to make her feel good for the time being. IT IS OVERhave some dignity. gather yourself and move on. it may even help you to tell her what a manipulating cunt she has been, but either way do whats in your best interest. find someone who loves you for real. no kids stuff.

Is there any way that you and Tina could have a few days away together for a break?

If not, you need to give her the gift of missing you by telling her that you might start dating other girls for awhile to restore your sex life.

You might meet someone even nicer than Tina.

Tina's parents don't sound like they fully approve of Terrell.

Pleasse marry her soon adn go for the lifestyle that was meant to be

Matt

Hey Matt

I am very sorry things are not appearing to work out. I think falcon has a lot of good points. I read your post yesterday, Sunday, and tried to get some thoghts together on it.

First, I would work on the assumption, Tina is moving out. It looks like she is 75% gone already. I would quietly look for another place to move to when the lease is up. I would not tell Tina till you have too. The current place has too many memories etc, for you and her. If you want, get a 2 bedroom. I would also ensure the location is not in areas where you may run into Tina Terrell or Candy. I am hoping where you live is big enough for you to do that.

I think you are going to have problem with the Friend thing and Tina. That maybe what she wants; but not what you want . I know, I said earlier love sometinmes means letting people things go when it is time. It maybe time. Tina knows, where you work, your cell phone number etc. She can get hold of you. Your choice to date either for sex or to "get back at" Tina may be vaild, but be carful. I beleive you still love her and do not want it to see like you are trying to get back at her. But you do need to move on.

The ball needs to be in Tina's court. Tell her you love her and the friendship is tough because of your love for her is more than friendship. You there for her if she needs you; but you and her need some space and move on.

Pass this on by Jen..Though out this whole deal Jen (Jan)has been the only person who has been on your side and Tina's side. Oh, a side thought, have you seen Candy, is she really pregnent?? Just a thought.

Either Tina will move in with Terrell and that is the end. Or, she will move in with Terrell and find out it is not what she thought it would be and come back looking for you. Plus teh guy from the Club she met during spring break wanted to get with her h when he was back in town. I wounder how Terrell will feel about that. That will raise a whole lot of issue especaily if Tina is with child.

It will take time for this to heal. I am will to bet even if you agree to being Tina's friend the friendship will slowly go by the way side a time progresses. Tina will become involved with Terrell and his freind etc and willhave less and less time for you.

I would encourage to take Jan out for dinner as a thank you for all the support she has given you and Tina. Make sure not romatic etc but one friend thanking another. It was said in the thread earlier some one thought perhaps Jan had designs on you. Let this develop after you have cleared every thing up with Tina.

Hope that help

Thanks again for keeping us posted no mater how paninful it has been. I tend to think that your posting has help some in getting your thoughts and feeling under control

Meijer

Tina is now comfortable with the idea of having Terrell's baby....and is surprised she hasn't got pregnant yet. She must be off birth control.

The best way to be a cuckold is to get married first and build a very strong marriage, and then slowly introduce the idea of another man becoming her lover as a reward for being such a wonderful wife.

A man's sex drive is highest at 18 and slowly goes downhill as he gets older.
A woman's sex drive keeps increasing to peak at 35.

As a man matures, he realises that sex is not just in/out stroking with his cock. There is seduction and teasing and flirting and foreplay to get a woman to the point where her whole body is in a fantastic mood. What the older man lacks in libido, he more than makes up with his ability to make a woman feel really good about herself.

There is nothing wrong with a man realising his libido is dropping off with age. He demonstrates his love for his wife by suggesting that she get a bit extra sex on the side to add a bit more excitement in her life.

Some wives feel very uncomfortable with their husband watching them have sex with the Bull. Taking a lover is a private time of personal growth for a woman and it is best for her to build her relationship with her "second husband" without her "first husband" wanting all the details.

It is best for the wife and Bull to have at least 6 months of privacy before the husband is given the treat of watching.

Once a wive has got used to the new life style, then she will have the confidence to set some new rules for cucky and vanilla sex will no longer hold an appeal for her.

Sorry too Matt! You've been too good to her to have her do this. Maybe, in time, she will come to realize that your love for her is a stronger and a more real, caring love... and, that she misses that. Good Luck!

I think that Matt loves Tina so much that he will answer all her phone calls and texts. It is not easy to break away from someone he hoped to marry. Kissing another Princess will help ease the pain quite a bit.

Big turn around

Well last night changed everything. I finally took all of your advice and manned up. I actually blew up on Tina when she got in. She came in and it was clear she had been fucking Terrell. She had dried cum on her legs and skirt.

I called her a ***** and let loose. I told her she didn't have to worry about us being together again. It was over. That I gave her everything and she blew it. I told her she could have fucked anybody she wanted and she had to go and get in another relationship. I told her I hoped she got pregnant and then it would all hit the fan. I told her she could have the apartment, that I was leaving by the end of the month if not sooner. I slammed my door as I went to my room.

I went to get a shower and she came in the bathroom. She started crying and said why didn't you tell me all this earlier. She said she thought I didn't care about her. She said she would have dumped Terrell if I would have just said something. I looked out of the shower and was pissed and I said fine then dump him. She left the bathroom and I yelled that is what I thought.

She came back with the phone and started dialing. She put the phone on speaker and right there told Terrell it was over. That she was sorry, but she didn't want to see him anymore. I was floored. She hung up and said what else do you want. I said nothing it is over and pulled the curtain shut. Next thing I know she is in the shower with me and starts kissing me. I was shocked.

She said I was wrong and I know that now. She said she just needed to hear me say that I wanted her and to stop. We got out and went to my room. She got in bed with me and we talked for what seemed like hours. She said she understood if I never wanted her again. I told her I did and that was what I always wanted. She said she would stop everything to have me back. I said no that isn't what I want. I told her I wanted her to get this all out of her system. She said it was.

I know when she is lying. She said ti is all out if that is what you want.

So here is where we are. I agreed she could go out and have sex with other guys, but again has to tell me everything. No getting involved past that. No Terrell.

She said she loved me and would do anything to get me back. We just held each other and I got maybe two hours of sleep before work.

I had lunch with Jenn and she was like you go. She said I wouldn't have thought she would do it. She said she talked with Tina and she was super happy. She also heard that Terrell was now bad mouthing her after the break up.

So I guess things for now are back on, but I am still little leery.

Is this normal???

Goddam. Isnt this convenient? A goddam happy ending. I had a feeling all this drama was bullshit.

Take Tina away for a weekend break as soon as you can.
I think you both need a few weeks together with her not fucking other guys, then she can start again.

Moving Forward

Last week we stayed in most of the time. Did a lot of catching up and making up if you get my drift. We went out Thursday and I spoiled her a little.

We talked a lot to and I told her how I felt about everything. The one thing that came of it is she will still have sex with other guys including Terrell. This was my decision. I told her if it was just sex that was fine. She said it was at first but things got out of control because she thought I didn't love her. I told her I didn't care what other people thought about there relationship. I only cared that she loved just me.

She asked me how I felt in all this and I just let it come out. I told her sex is just sex, but the love part bothered me. She asked me if I wanted to do a three some. I said not with another guy because it would bother me seeing her with someone else.

She asked me if I was ok with her having a few sex buddies including Terrell. I said yes as long as that was all it was. We talked about the whole Terrell situation and she asked me if I was ok with them being back together. I said as long as she didn't love him. She said she didn't but she had some feelings and would sort through them. I made her promise she would talk with me about it all. She said of course and kissed me.

I told her she better go make up with Terrell which she did over the weekend. We went on a day trip Sunday and that was a lot of fun.

During the week she went out with a few of her friends from school. She hooked up with few guys and spent part of the week with one. He is a black guy from a frat at a different school. She she said he is a lot of fun. She also had some time with Terrell.

Had lunch with Jenn and she said Tina seemed happy. She was happy for me. She said Terrell also seemed happy. I said ya whatever. Didn't really want to hear some of the comments.

Tonight Tina and Jenn are going out and then Tomorrow she is seeing Terrell. Sunday is the other guy she met from the frat. So her weekend is filled. Tomorrow I am going out with some friends so that will make it easier.

One other thing we did that was fun was read some erotica together. We have done that a few times in the past. She really liked this one someone sent me from the forum. It was about a cheating girlfriend. We actually laughed at some parts though. So if you have a story email it to me and we may read it together. I liked the out come. LOL

mattcrowe25m@yahoo.com

I hope to here all of your thoughts on this.

mattcrowe25m said:
.... I spoiled her a little....she will still have sex with other guys including Terrell. This was my decision. I told her if it was just sex that was fine... I only cared that she loved just me.... I told her sex is just sex, but the love part bothered me. She asked me if I wanted to do a three some. I said not with another guy because it would bother me seeing her with someone else.....She asked me if I was ok with... sex buddies including Terrell. I said yes as long as that was all it was. We talked about.... Terrell .... and.... them being back together. I said as long as she didn't love him..... Tina.....said Terrell also seemed happy. I said ya whatever. Didn't really want to hear some of the comments.... Tomorrow I am going out with some friends so that will make it easier.

I hope to here all of your thoughts on this.

U r a goddam idiot. U 'decide' she will see and fuck other guys but u know goddam well that u hate it. And we r supposed to feel sorry for u? Give me a break. Grow some balls u goddam pushover.

Matt, it is great that you have got things sorted out now, but Tina will never be able to give up her boyfriends even after you get married.

Both of you love erotica, and it is time for you to show you are willing to let her have the pleasure of a threesome with you, her and another guy. She has asked you several times and you keep saying, "no".

I think the other guy in the first threesome should be Terrill as he is an important lover in her life and you should show your approval of her choice.

Okay, that would be stressful, but I think it would be a big step forward in getting to understand your future wife's secret needs. You and Terrill could end up as special friends who share a very sexy woman.

Terrill was pretty upset at being dropped by Tina, and he did not hesitate to get back with her when the opportunity came. Tina will not be able to give him up again, so you really need to be brave and ask Tina to arrange the threesome asap.

You have given Tina permission to have sex with more of Terrill's friends, and her pussy will get a lot of attention in the weeks and months and years to come, so the more effort you make to get to know her lovers the better.

I think you would learn a lot about Tina's sex drive if you participate in threesomes. You could hold her lover's cock and guide it into her slit.

Most of your stress is caused by wondering what is happening. If you are there with her when she takes off her panties for her lovers, you will not have to wonder any more.

It will be like making the erotica you read together, become reality - and your sex life when the two of you are alone together will get even better than you believed was possible.

She is getting threesomes with her lovers, so join in and see all the action.

Jump this hurdle that you are scared of - and Tina will love you for it.

You keep encouraging Tina to have sex with anyone she desires, and she will not be able to stop just because she gets married.

Matt. you had lunch with Jenn......... and you said," ya whatever"........Didn't really want to hear some of the comments.

That is your problem in a nutshell ! You should listen carefully to all comments, because that will help you understand Tina's needs a lot better.

You told Tina to get back with Terrill, so you can't ask her to give him up again. And you can't stop her having feelings for him, because he is fucking her pussy and making her have orgasms which are going to make her feel in love with him - she can't help that.

You are a textbook cuckold now and you need to struggle no longer. She knows exactly what she wants and I hope she can count on you to see she gets it.

It is clear that Tina has many admirers and if she does not feel your love and complete support, she can easily find another bed to sleep in and another pair of arms to hug and kiss her.

Don't deny Tina her request for you to take part in a threesome - she is giving you a secret test to guage the depth of your love for her (because she became unsure of your love and wanted to break up with you and become Terrill's wife.

You are on probation even if you don't realise it.

Josetta said:
Matt. you had lunch with Jenn......... and you said," ya whatever"........Didn't really want to hear some of the comments.

That is your problem in a nutshell ! You should listen carefully to all comments, because that will help you understand Tina's needs a lot better.

You told Tina to get back with Terrill, so you can't ask her to give him up again. And you can't stop her having feelings for him, because he is fucking her pussy and making her have orgasms which are going to make her feel in love with him - she can't help that....
It is clear that Tina has many admirers and if she does not feel your love and complete support, she can easily find another bed to sleep in and another pair of arms to hug and kiss her....Don't deny Tina her request for you to take part in a threesome - she is giving you a secret test to guage the depth of your love for her (because she became unsure of your love and wanted to break up with you and become Terrill's wife.

You are on probation even if you don't realise it.

O yea the test is too see how much he will let her get away with. Seems to me neither of these idiots can help being stupid. Neither one knows shit about commitment so naturally this 'relationship' is a big joke. O and Josetta? He can ask her any goddam thing he wants and he would if he really wanted to be with her and not just settle for sloppy seconds like some wimp. Who the fuck is in charge here? U think I would put up with this bullshit? Hell no!

In fact these 2 r so stupid that i say that this whole thread is just some cheap thrill for some asshole to see how many of us will get caught up in the drama. How many pages is it running now? 16? God Almighty!

When is Candy's baby due? Has she thought of a name 4 it?
Rhino, I enjoy your humour. Have a nice day.