gf going on first date!!!

• Thread startermattcrowe25m
  • Start date
weekend

I went to lunch with Tina today and got an update about the weekend. I told her no matter what happened I loved her. She said she went out with Tina and a few of there friends. One of them has a really bad rep and always seems to be the ring leader if they go out together. She said they were a little bad at the bar. I said how bad. I also assured her a few times that I was good with everything as long as it was just sex. She said she was grinding with a few guys and then they were going to leave with a few guys to go back to Jenn's apartment.

She said one guy had to leave early so she took him to a gas station and sucked him off. She also did that to two of his friends later that night. No sex though. Also no sex with Terrell this weekend. She still wasn't feeling good. She had the stomach virus that Jenn had earlier in the week. Puked for like 4 days on and off. She said it was her new diet. But, she is already to thin for me I tell her.

Sunday was when she was bad. She went out with the guy she saw before from the frat and long story short she wound up sleeping with him and his roommate. The guy admitted later that they had done that with other girls before. She said she was little embarrassed but also turned on. She said they hooked up one more time before she left. She also said he told her a few other friends might want to join if she was cool with that. She said maybe. She asked me what I though. I wasn't thrilled obviously. I know she kinda wants to do more than threesome one time at least.

I said as long as you are careful. She said she kinda wasn't this time. She said neither used a condom. I was pretty pissed and she said sorry. She said she would try to make sure in the future. She admitted that it did turn her on, but that she also doesn't want to get pregnant. I think this was a little of Candy coming out of her.

By the way Candy is 5 months pregnant I think. I thought I heard them talking about it. You can tell for sure she is pregnant. I don't ask much about that obviously.

Why??

Alot of talk, no pic's!! Why has'nt this "story" been put in the "story" section??

I mean he has a good imagination, but nothing else!!

matt and josetta two of a kind f#@&! playing at this with nothing real to be involved in some of the d&^# things that they say just make me laugh till my sides hurt sorry for the post but i cann't stomic it and have to put my two cents in you two make the real people on here run away with the things you say and the way you talk about the myths about blacks and show that you have no clue what black/white relationships are about

sorry about the post but jut cann't get over these two sorry for the spelling have fun

Tina is playing Russian Roulette with her risks of getting pregnant, she is not being careful enough but I doubt that will change. Are you prepared for a baby not sired by you, because it might just happen? She is obviously enjoying the thrill of spontaneous sex with the guys she is meeting. At 20, she is too young to settle down in marriage while she is having all this sex fun.

How are you getting on at work? Does anyone know that you are back with Tina? Do they know she has a special pass to sex up with other guys as much as she likes? I guess lots of people see Tina and Jenn and Candy around and people talk.

It is not a story but reality happening because Matt visited Dark Cavern and allowed his girlfriend a mating with dark-skinned Terrell, and it has snowballed ever since. Candy could have an inter-racial baby yet as she has fucked around quite a bit too.

Matt

I am so glad things are working out.

Thanks for posting and please keep sharing

Meijer

Josetta said:
It is not a story but reality happening because Matt visited Dark Cavern and allowed his girlfriend a mating with dark-skinned Terrell, and it has snowballed ever since. Candy could have an inter-racial baby yet as she has fucked around quite a bit too.

Reality? Prove it! This really is just a story. Better then soap operas i guess.

Matt is an extraordinary guy and has kept true to his word about what Tina is allowed to do. Very hard to make this stuff up.

hi mat

whats up now mat, is tina also pregnant now??? tel us more

greetings

This is an amazing thread! SorryI have only tuned in so late. Can you give us an update?

What is happening?

Hey Matt, From your last post, you described that she was out with other guys all weekend long. Do you get to see her much anymore? How often do the two of you actually have sex now? Is she still making you use a condom?

Just curious to see how this is progressing...

Bye to Terrell

Tina and Terrell broke up. They were out the Tuesday after I posted. They went to where Tina use to work. It is a clothing store and she ran into this guy she use to like, David. He is black and the first black guy that I think she ever really liked. He was always a player and that is why she never hooked up with him. She wanted to date him right after she broke up with her ex before me, but he was living with his baby's momma I guess you would say. She was a friend of Candy.

She apparently flirted and Terrell got pissed and said he was tired of the games. So they broke up. She didn't stay free to long. David called and they went out all weekend. She said they didn't have sex, but she kinda wanted to. I wasn't big on that. Kinda hoped loosing Terrell would end it all.

Monday after she went to the frat house to see her guy friend. She wound up doing three of his friends. Jenn told me about it first. Tina didn't get back home till late that Tuesday. I knew it was something Tina wanted to do for a while. We had some fun that night and read a story I got emailed. It was about a girl that slept around in school. No cuckold stuff.

Wednesday, I had to go out of town which I still am now. She apparently went to David's and is still there. I am just wondering when it will all end now. Sorry for the delay in posting.

Josetta said:

Jo,,,,believe me my dark skin works like a charm when I work it into the dirty talking. I alway make mention of the contrast. I get white women to lick, kiss, and vocalize their love of my dark skin...............of course I am also loving their white meat.

David will most likely feature strongly for awhile as Tina will try to keep the hot sex of being a cuckoldress going for as long as possible. Her body needs large quantities of inter-racial sex, and Matt is proving to her that it is okay with him.

Quite a lot of young women get a huge libido surge when they have a supportive boyfriend or husband who encourages them to enjoy the maximum sexual pleasure they can find in the community. It is a "take the brakes off" stuff.

Tina had a small, tight, wet and horny pussy, and Terrell stretched it out to take the OMG size cocks. Matt expressed his love for her by "giving her the gift of sexual freedom". Her sex life is like a roll of the dice, not knowing which cock will be inside her from day to day.

And each time a relationship ends, Matt is waiting at home for his special girl - and I guess he gets to pull aside her sticky panties and add his essence to her reddened pussy if it is not too sore (and sometimes it is).

Tina likes a threesome now, and she is mostly getting young cock with cum and stamina, and she is adequately pumped and saited. The guys are rocking her world.

Must be hard for Matt to share his trophy girlfriend with such a lot of horny guys he barely knows about. Tina just keeps falling in love with her lovers, and this wouldn't happen if they were not stirring her emotions up with powerful sex sessions.

I can imagine what it must be for Matt to see a Bull with his ass clenched as he thrusts inside Tina, and then to see Tina's toes curl up as her orgasm hits her. Some cuckolds cum inside their pants without touching themselves when they see this happen.

I wonder if David will suck-successfully get Tina pregnant. She seems in an amazing love trance and struggles to protect her vagina from wriggly seeds any more.

I think that we all know that Matt will be there for Tina no matter what goes wrong. That is true love personified.

Wow there is so much interest in what is happening to Matt and Tina - so far 37,212 hits on this thread. We are ever so lucky that Matt is willing to share his love life as it happens.

here is an update

I got back into town the Tuesday after she spent the weekend with David. They actually didn't have sex. She said they just messed around a lot. They went to a club dancing.

She stayed with him till I got back. The day I got back they were at our apartment. I actually came home a day early and didn't tell her. I knew she was with him and I wanted to sleep when I got home. They were watching a movie and apparently making out when I came in. She straightened up and they finished the movie. I went to my room.

He left later that night and she came in to see me. We messed around and we did some oral play.

She took all the stuff down at work with Terrell in it. She said she was upset about it, but really liked David.

I asked her why she didn't have sex with David. She said she wanted to wait and he did to. Also his little girl was with him for the weekend. Tina said she was really cute.

Thursday she went to David's house and stayed the weekend. They apparently had a lot of sex according to Jenn. We had lunch Monday. I got home Monday night and she told me some of the things they did. Mainly just sex all around his house. She said she was sore and didn't feel like messing around. I was ok with that since it all turned me off anyway.

So that is where I am at right now. I am hoping to have some fun tomorrow night with her. Maybe read a story that I have been sent. Thanks again to all those who sent one over.

Memorial day weekend

It has been a long week here. I had to go out of town and Tina stayed with David. I got in Friday and Tina was getting ready to go out with David. I helped her shave a little spot that she can never reach. She said she hoped I was ok with it, but she made some plans to go out. I said no I guess not. She gave me a kiss.

Candy and Jenn came by to get her. They were meeting the guys at our apartment to go out for dinner and to go out. Candy is getting big. Jenn also said she wanted to do lunch Saturday if I had time. I said sure. I went to my room and Tina came in to say goodbye before they left. She said she would probably come home or stay at Candy's. She wound up at Candy's and David did to.

She came home Saturday and we talked for a little bit. She asked me if I was ok with her staying out this weekend. I said I was hoping to do something for Memorial day since I was off. She said she kinda promised David's little girl that she would do something with them that day and then her and David were going out after. She said it was weird him having a little girl, but it was kinda cool. She said she played mom when she was with them. That makes me feel really weird. Is that normal???

I asked what she thought about David. She said she really liked him and kinda just moved her emotions with Terrell straight to him. That is also what Jenn told me. Jenn also said that Tina liked playing mommy with his little girl. Again is that normal???

Tina as agreed told me everything that went on. She said David gave her a drawer at his house for some of her clothes. She asked me if I was ok with that. I said ya as long as you still love me and was living with me. She said of course and smiled.

She ran out to get us some lunch and when she came back we ate and then read a story that she had picked out. Hers are usually about college girls experimenting. This one was to. I started playing with her and ate her our. I started to move up and she kinda got this look and was like no wait I want to suck you. I said ok. Never turn that down. I was getting close and told her to wait. I am usually one shot and wait a few hours. She sucked harder and boom it was over. She just looked at me and smiled. I said why didn't you wait. I want be able to go till you are leaving. She said ya sorry. Maybe next time.

I knew something was wrong and started to get mad but didn't. I said I thought we were being honest now. She looked down and said ya sorry. I should have talked with you, but I knew you would get mad. I said no I wouldn't. She said she had promised David she would not have sex with anyone but him while they were dating. I wanted to blow up, but said why didn't you just tell me. She said I knew you would be mad. I said well I am not happy, but I want you to be open so I am not mad. She said I told him I wouldn't. I hope you understand.

I said is this what you really want. I said it isn't what I want if that is what you want to know. She said it was for right now. I said are you wanting to break up. She started to cry and said no. This is different than before. I just think that maybe it will make me want you more through this. This all continued for a while and then we made up with me eating her out again and her jerking me off and telling me thank you.

This all kinda makes me feel like we are going down the same old road as before.

Now I am sitting at home for my off day and waiting for her to get home tonight. Sorry for the delay in posting. I hope some of you will leave some feedback to let me know you are still reading and what you think I should do.

Wondering??

Any pic's??

Been month's now.

thanks for all mat

please let us know more, and if it is possible show us a little bit of het ;-) i would love it if i could be in the same situation ;-)

nice greetings from austria