Giving up the ass

• Thread starterfuncory
  • Start date
I love doing a white ass
encased in some crotchless sheer black seamed pantyhose...
It shows what they are and who they are
it also tells me what they are willing to do to please me

kneels sir id wear anything you wanted. no matter what

Pyllz

please don't demean my dick by calling it a cock

white guys have cocks

black men have DICKS big black DICKS

tell me what you think i would like you to wear here and in an e mail

a relpy will follow

blkice2u@aol.com

Reactions: Gregorr
My wife understands that to submit to her master, all her holes are available for his enjoyment. My wife has a beautiful, tight ass, and I love plunging my dark dick into it. When I train other white submissives, I always take their ass, to establish their submission. They love it, even if they tried to protest and deny me initially. After I fuck their ass, they are hot and eager for the next time. White hubbys who put up with their wives denying them are just asking to be cuckolded by a BBC. To me, its a sign of devotion and submission for a woman to give up her ass. Nothing "gay" about it, and if done with proper care, not a health risk at all. My sub bitches always make sure they are squeaky clean and take enemas so that they are ready whenever I want some white ass.

Reactions: CrowRaven and mickle
zulu said:
You are absolutely correct - it is nothing more than faggotry, no matter how you slice it... and a quicker way to get AIDS!

Congratulations, you and me4noir win my "most misinformed, ignorant responses thus far" prize.

:rolleyes:

My first lover just took me. It shocked me at first but he was careful not to hurt me and I soon found that I was enjoying it.

It was one of the things that I had always said that I would never do because of the ick factor of being used "there".

I admit that I have to be in the mood to really enjoy it, but dammm is it good when it's good.

Reactions: mickle
My present girlfriend has never tried anal sex before, and had a real mental block to it before me. She is willing to try new things because I show her respect and compliment her on her beauty. We started slowly and gently and eventually went to full anal sex with my 7" somewhat thick cock. She now says she absolutely loves it, and had the most intense orgasms from anal. She screams "fuck my ass, make me cum". It is very rewarding when done right.

Reactions: engene and CrowRaven
ass

there are plenty of anal water enemas out there to
prepare for an incredible experience. My girl has awesome
orgasms from it. take it slow at first. you won't regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No anal

I don't do anal sex. Period. And even black guys back down when I tell them no. And if there is insistence, I just call them faggots because that is all it is. If you want to fuck and ass, you will take it up the ass. Period.

my boohole is very tiny and my black bf really enjoys doin me there. we use baby oil so it isnt too badd at all. marcus loves it so it makes me happy that it pleases him.

Reactions: cazzolatino and mickle
It would have been easier to have just said yes. I ended up getting it there plus a very hard spanking . My hubby planned and watched it and loved it. I don't say no to Jamal anymore.

Reactions: mickle and PlannB
My wife and I had joined an interracial swing and soon enough we both had given-up our anal virginity.I’m not into S&M but a few slaps to relax my muscles and his black cock entered . He gave me my 1st anal orgasm , I had some pain and stretching but we give it up .

funcory said:
Why does my black boyfriend pressure me to "give up the ass"? I have never took it up the ass...not even from my husband. My boyfriend asks me about it all the time. I have started to "train" my ass with a small dildo, as I know I'm going to, but why would he want to when he has everything else from me?

Have you thought he may be homosexual?
Er ..... sorry but did I say anything wrong bro....?

mwf seperated said:
A few guys have asked me to let them do this to me and I always said no. I started dating a black guy and the sex is amazing, both mentally and physically. I think because of the taboo thing. Anyway, he started playing back there, gently with a finger while he whisperd in my ear how hot I was and that he wanted more from me. He has this way of getting in my head, driving me crazy, saying I would like it, to try it, do it. He was gentle, slow, talking in my ear as he so gently pushed in me. I could feel him, pushing, holding my waist, telling me I was a good girl, telling me to relax and the suddeness when he pushed past my tight muscle back there. Oh my, what a feeling, doing this for him, letting him take me. So gentle, he just waited until I was use to him and pushed some more. Mentally I was going crazy, physically I felt so full, so hot, wanting more of him. And you get to the point when you realize your pushing back wanting more and he goes faster, harder. And you realize you have surrendered everything to him, surendered completly because he told you to.

You have described it perfectly. I never had any idea that I would agree to or that I would do anal. My black lover told me that he wanted "my ass". That was so scary but also exciting. He was certainly larger than normal but not overly so. Over a period of several weeks, he continued to press me to give it up. One night after a heated session of sex I felt his cock pressing on my ass. He kept telling mt to relax and then I felt the head pop in. slowly there was more...it hurt some but got better. It turned out to be good and so exciting to know that I had given him my virgin ass.

We mostly save it for special occasions now and sometimes I'm asking him for it. Who would have thought?

Reactions: cazzolatino, mickle and toolman2c
I always avoided it with my hubby, hardly allowed him to have it during our 8 years, when I got blackend and owned recently, my much older owner(late 60's), told me after he fucked me the first time that he was taking my tight ass the next time.
I would eventually give it to my hubby, if I was in the mood to please him, once or may be twice in the course of a year althouht his cock is small and of average girth.
Was it the way my new owner made me feel when he fucked me with his huge fat cock during 3 hours session the first time? I do not really understood why I felt such a need to please him and to submit to his will. The day he was coming over to use me, I gave myself an enema, something that I have never done before, I felt an irresistable need to relinquish ALL my WILLS to my BBC/bull, I needed to give up everything that would represent any kind of rebelion or resistance to his dominance and ownership.
YES, he took my ass that night all the way until I felt his huge filled balls against my ass, it hurt first but soon I enjoyed the feeling of being so stretched and full.
I felt that night that I was COMPLETELY belong and owned by him.
Now, he takes it every time he comes over and I love it.
Give it up but prepare yourself mentally first.

Reactions: mickle and toolman2c
Hi debbie,

We were reading this together Saturday night and had the most amazing sex. I can't talk to my girlfriends about this but this forum lets me express my feelings. he was on top of me and pulled it out and had that look in his eye. I knew what he wanted and grabbed the lube. So sexy lubing him and myself up. he looked me in the eye and moved it lower and pushed into me. Looking into his eyes as he took me, so forbidden, but so exciting.

Reactions: Carolinacowboy
As long as your man knows what he's doing it can crazy hot. IF he doesnt, then it can terrible.
Use lots of lube, and go slow and you'll be surprised how big of a guy can go "back there."

Reactions: mickle and toolman2c
Don't understand your take on this

Blondie said:
I don't do anal sex. Period. And even black guys back down when I tell them no. And if there is insistence, I just call them faggots because that is all it is. If you want to fuck and ass, you will take it up the ass. Period.

Just because it's anal sex from a male to a female does NOT indicate the male has homosexual tendencies. Anal sex feels completely different for the man and woman as opposed to vaginal and/or oral sex. Anal and oral sex was (and still is) used for birth control, as well as for the woman to be able to say she is a "virgin", technically. And calling someone/anyone a "faggot" doesn't get anything but bad vibes and feelings. I look at that kind of term in the same context as the "N" word.

Reactions: mickle
Apparently he loves sh*t! How's that? LOL! Just kidding! It's your ass so....

I agree. There are the taboo aspects of anal, then there is the fact that most of us white women rarely, if ever, gave up the ass before.

My black men as of late demand it. I have complied, the first time I had no choice I was givin a deepthroat bj and was being fucked from behind from my black boyfriend and his black friend. I was the birthday present at the party for my black boyfriend. Anyway, his friend is fucking me and I am suckin away and he and his friend tell me they want my ass for his birthday. Who am I to refuse, after all I was alone in an apartment with 3 black men... I didnt have a choice. And in that, I loved it. I was a slave or fucktoy.

Anyway, I now give it up, am starting to like it and I think now I give it up in my effort to relinquish control. I give it up as it is expected and I enjoy the dominant nature it brings out in men and the submissive nature I exhibit.

I even go so far as to not eat for 12 or so hrs and clean myself out when I meet black men, as I know I am giving up the ass! Lol.