Giving up the ass

• Thread starterfuncory
  • Start date
If you don't give up your ass you will never be able to airtight. And thats lots of fun.

He is very obviously homosexual - why want a woman's anus when her pussy is willing and waiting only about an inch away......?

redhead4blk said:
If you don't give up your ass you will never be able to airtight. And thats lots of fun.

Thats the truth !!! Air tight is the greatest feeling I've ever had.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was 24 when I gave my ass to my first black lover Bo on the night he gave me my first BBC and later that weekend he and one of his bro's DPed me for the first time and I truly loved it and have ever since and I get it often.My hubby had tried but I wouldn't let him but I never hesitated when Bo wanted it.He had made my pussy feel so good (he owned it after the first stretching) I didn't want to take the chance he wouldn't fuck me anymore so I gave it freely.He was gentle and took his time and after a few minutes I was getting loose and pushing back trying to get him deeper till I had him buried to his balls.Once he had me loosened up good and was fucking it I had him roll over and I sat on it revcowgirl with all of his BBC up my ass and fucked him like I had been doing it for yrs and I really enjoyed it (he did to)and still do.

I agree with mostly everyone on here. It is definitely and act of submission for the woman and an act of power for the man. I am a sissy and my mouth and ass are the only things that I can give up to a BBC. As for a woman, she can give up her pussy and mouth without giving up her ass. However, once she gives up her ass the black man has all the power and control over her holes.

id gladly give up my ass to superior bbd ad would love my gf seduced and turned into a slut for black men too

Reactions: toolman2c
What a surprise as I read the posts on this subject. I received a surprise as my wife had made a comment on the subject back on one of the pages. Her first black lover , who has becaome her regular, took her anally one day when I was working and soon after, he was with her in our bedroom with me watching turned her on all 4's facing me and took her while I looked into her eyes. I had not then,or have now ever had the pleasure of entering her back there. She has since given it up to many of his fiends.

Reactions: CrowRaven
My wife always refused to give me her ass, but now her black man bf has insisted to use it and she has allowed it. He convinced her that it is a sign of true submission, and he said it is necessary for me to do it also. He says it is a sign of recognition by the husband that black cock ownership applies to both the husband and the wife.

Reactions: CrowRaven
wht-hubby, taht is pretty extreme. esp if you have never been fucked before. But if you go for it, once you are used toit, you will love it... Are condoms ok with him?

luv, msGary

my wife has a very tight ass,,,,virgin and would love to watch a bbc tear it up...

Reactions: toolman2c
Betty Smith said:
It would have been easier to have just said yes. I ended up getting it there plus a very hard spanking . My hubby planned and watched it and loved it. I don't say no to Jamal anymore.

Jamal?, great name, lol!

Her 1st time

Got my chance with this guys white girlfriend after he contacted me on CL about meeting them. He had her on a leash as they met me at her home. Was a BBW that needed to be "blacked good" as he called it. So I obliged him.LOL.
Did her good till she was screaming an kept going. An all the cuck bf did was stand there in the corner an watch. But he wants me to do her again an I can't wait till the next time.

blackmaster said:
Got my chance with this guys white girlfriend after he contacted me on CL about meeting them. He had her on a leash as they met me at her home. Was a BBW that needed to be "blacked good" as he called it. So I obliged him.LOL.
Did her good till she was screaming an kept going. An all the cuck bf did was stand there in the corner an watch. But he wants me to do her again an I can't wait till the next time.

Ask him if he wants to clean you after..

What I love abut it

I can't think of any thing more sensual that a white woman can do for her black lover than give up her ass. I shows me so much when a white woman releases her ass.

For me the feeling of ass around my cock is so fullfulling. The tightness adds so much to the pleasure. Of course, I want pleanty of lube. I love to work it in until I am balls deep.

Oh yes! I evnetually get her into taking an enema. We prefer colons to be cleansed. Then I feel comfortable about switching to her cunt and back to her ass. It feels soooo fucking good!

Then that final release. Firist, I love to release in her ass. then I pinch off and push back in her cunt to release some more. The pull out and milk the final load into her beautiful ass.

Attachments

• my-wife-gets-banged-by-black-guy-03-605x417.jpg
    my-wife-gets-banged-by-black-guy-03-605x417.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,427
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,273
  • 7375e6667f8f7bd9dc97035146f431db.jpg
    7375e6667f8f7bd9dc97035146f431db.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,080
  • blonde_ass_fuck.jpg
    blonde_ass_fuck.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,193
  • img77.jpg
    img77.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,534
Reactions: HornyCouplee, CrowRaven and dbdan13
Then that final release. Firist, I love to release in her ass. then I pinch off and push back in her cunt to release some more. The pull out and milk the final load into her beautiful ass.[/QUOTE]

I would love for my wife's lover to do that to her. To go back and forth between her ass and her pussy. Finally firing his first spurt into her ass causing her to cum also. He then pulls out of her ass to fire the rest of his load in her pussy.

My Wife after giving it up

What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_6720 (3).jpg
    IMG_6720 (3).jpg
    146 KB · Views: 1,028
  • 22032009_007.jpg
    22032009_007.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,130
Reactions: HornyCouplee
I am 51 and have been meeting up with guys for over 17 years now. In the beginning there was no internet so I had to advertise in a contact magazine and as you might expect I had a deluge of replies. As far as I remember all of them expected to have anal sex and I brought a copy of the Joy of Sex to find out more about it. Reading it put me at my ease and I made sure I had a bottle of lube when Darryl came to visit. Since then I think they have all fucked me in the arse and I always have some lube in my purse or on the bedside table. To be honest I love it and after a DP session many years ago I made a point of having a vibrator reading to use in my pussy and on my clit as I found it mind blowing. These days I get hit on by young guys and it is always a pleasure to be the first women to let them do it in the arse.

Reactions: Strongstealth

Like karenMWSlut4blacks, I too have been seeing blackmen of all ages (29 yrs and I am older by far than she is ) for a longtime. I at first didnt'let men near my sexy butt. Then when I was talked into going off the pill I relented as when I was fertile it seemed a way to be safe. Even then I didn't like it the first few times,even tho aftera fewminutes of a man getting his big dick in my it started to fill quite good. Someplace along the way I started having themost intense orgasms and it didn't take me long before I was asking men I had just met that they I would love to get on my hands and knees and spread my pretty married ass for them to ejoy. Its not for everyone but I swear nothing says I'm yours like letting a sexy black man pound you to oblivion that way! Lets face it, especially if your married and have agreed to let black men have sex with you, there going to want to #1 fuck you. # 2 have yu give then a Bj,and# 3 they are going to expect your married ass is theres for the taking and enjoyment

Reactions: WhMom
Me4noir said:
He is very obviously homosexual - why want a woman's anus when her pussy is willing and waiting only about an inch away......?

I don't think he is a homo, but rather he just wants the full package (seeing how it is on offer). There are three holes to fuck on a female, and two holes to fuck on a cuckold who get's bitch-fucked from time to time by the bull.

Saraha said:
I don't think he is a homo, but rather he just wants the full package (seeing how it is on offer). There are three holes to fuck on a female, and two holes to fuck on a cuckold who get's bitch-fucked from time to time by the bull.

I agree with you - nothing gay about it at all. It's not just something that black guys want because I am sure it is a fantasy that a lot of men have but of course it is not something that "nice girls" do so they wont ask their wives or girlfriends to do it. In my case I make no secret of the fact that I meet black guys for sex because to be frank I get all the love and romance I need from my husband. If I were a man I would be called a stud but the dictionary is not so kind to women who pursue men for sex and we are called sluts. Being knows as a slut does have one advantage though because it means that I'm not identified as a "nice girl" and guys are not put off asking for anal sex. I always use lube and because I have narrow hips, I had both of our kids by c-section, I find really big ones are far more comfortable if they fuck my arse.