Giving up the ass

• Thread starterfuncory
  • Start date
I must say that a white couple may find themselves submitting to a blk man's dominance. It is the Alpha in blk men to have the anus of both ,husband and wife's.My submission did come , gay or not , it been 5 happy yrs now.

it's always instructing for alls of us to know how that can happens and what life we have after..trini you must say more...kiss fuck love

Thanks >Nuits49<,I try to share experiences and thoughts that I may have.In bois there are sometime belly and anal discomfort as we start or have a large blk bull anally fucking us.There are also "accidents" that we may have as the anal ring muscles are stretched and for so long during sex.Relaxing during sex may not be the eases thing to do as our bodies will be under his ponging and yet it something we need to do.I have experienced very intense orgasm that I never did with my dick. There is also the taboo of being fuck by a blk man.

Its the ultimate submission. I have had the pleasure of introducing a few women to assfucking and some of them came harder that way then they have before. Perhaps it was the novelty of it. Try it.

"I have experienced very intense orgasm that I never did with my dick. There is also the taboo of being fuck by a blk man."
you say the true and here your illustration of the "accidents" who can happen but the pleasure you have better than other its a great encouragement for all white boys and hub to go and give anal cherry to alha male of family

Attachments

• tumblr_ma87xvZH1x1rf4qsco1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ma87xvZH1x1rf4qsco1_1280.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 783
  • 1575073583.jpg
    1575073583.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 751
Mine loves anal, especially DP'ing her with her favorite black toy

Attachments

• IMG_1590.jpg
    IMG_1590.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 935
my wife, then gf, gave up her ass to me when i asked her for it. she asked her friends for advice, and it was the first time for both of us.
with our bull, he tried to ease casually into it but she told him its only for me. after i was alone with him, he told me maybe i should leave when he tries again, because he thinks she wouldnt dare object if i wasnt there to 'back her up'. well next session, i pretended i got held up at work and for them to start first. he brought another guy to join, as was our usual dates, and true enough, when he lubed her and stretched her out, she didnt say a peep.
after that, it became part of the experience and every new guy follows suit when they see our bull take her behind. he said she loves it but am too shy to admit it. according to him, every malay girl hes been with are the same since they always let him in their ass

Reactions: CrowRaven
notsoinnocentgrl1980 said:
I agree. There are the taboo aspects of anal, then there is the fact that most of us white women rarely, if ever, gave up the ass before.

My black men as of late demand it. I have complied, the first time I had no choice I was givin a deepthroat bj and was being fucked from behind from my black boyfriend and his black friend. I was the birthday present at the party for my black boyfriend. Anyway, his friend is fucking me and I am suckin away and he and his friend tell me they want my ass for his birthday. Who am I to refuse, after all I was alone in an apartment with 3 black men... I didnt have a choice. And in that, I loved it. I was a slave or fucktoy.

Anyway, I now give it up, am starting to like it and I think now I give it up in my effort to relinquish control. I give it up as it is expected and I enjoy the dominant nature it brings out in men and the submissive nature I exhibit.

I even go so far as to not eat for 12 or so hrs and clean myself out when I meet black men, as I know I am giving up the ass! Lol.

Damn bitch where are you located!!!

once the head pops in its down hill I love it he reaches around me and works it never let my husband have it

Every black lover I have had, except one, has wanted the backside. I tell my husband "I can't tell them no after they have f*d me so long and hard"...but the truth is I love it. It's the submission, the desire and frankly the size....turns our big dicks feel better even when they are in the backside.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and seedbag
My wife us a real slut for almost anything a guy wants to do but until a few years ago she denied them rear entry.
I was the only one she let into her arse because she didn't like it, I kept it as punishment and enjoyed the fact that she hated it but let me do it anyway. A few times at a threesome with my mate, I let him watch me do it and her reaction. She only agreed to him watching after he promised not to follow me in.
But once when he was watching she got so carried away with him & me egging her on she let him in after me, since then about 30% of guys get the back door now.

I started doing anal several years ago, and I've always given my ass up to any black man I'm with that wants it. And so far I've never been turned down when I've offered it! It's a huge turn on for me to take a large black cock in my ass, and my lovers are just as excited to slip their cocks all the way into my tiny ass.

Many black Men are discovering gUrls like me and some even prefer it from a boy like me. Also, we white males have an advantage in taking big cock in back door. O have orgasmed every time-even the first time. We white bois are built for black cock.
Love, MsGary

I had never had anal till I had been with black men. Like many others have said its a control thing. They know they own you and can control you once they have that ass. It's like giving them the control of your body. They can have you when and how they want.

I don't really "get" what the great thing is about being ass-fucked. It is definitely not my favorite thing, and i've never had an orgasm from having sex that way. However, within 5 weeks of being in an affair with a black man, he got what my husband never did in 24 years. Despite the fact (or sometimes, because of the fact)the black man i see knows i find it humiliating, he does take me that way fairly often. When he has me doggie or bent over, or in a reverse cowgirl, and i feel him starting to probe me there i always have a sick feeling in my stomach knowing what he wants. Reverse cowgirl is the most humiliating, when he in effect makes me fuck my ass on his cock. I guess the main thing i've learned is that what he "gets" sexually is more important than what i "get" understanding- and desire- wise.

My wife has had over 300 different men before I met her.

Yet she claimed that she never did anal. OK, so I believe her.

So years into our heavy sexual life, she had some vaginal surgery, but was horny as hell. So we decided to do anal. It was a real effort getting in. We did the full fuck until I came in her ass. Neither of us liked it. Her cunt felt so much better, she was in discomfort during and after and hated cum leaking from her ass for hours. BUT, she loved to have her ass played with, a finger tip inside heightened her excitement, any more and she balked.

Years later, no anal at all, no vaginal at all, and no oral at all, ACTUALLY NO SEX AT ALL.

So I started paying around, but woman are so damn picky, so men were the only alternative. Add to that a little ED.

I never have topped but I have bottomed, for those that don't know the lingo. I was ass fucked. To the ladies who aren't thrilled with it, I'm on your side. It isn't particularity enjoyable, much discomfort. I do it to please a partner, it's for him not me.

Always, condom & lube, lotsa lube.

And to be sure, ladies ATC (ass to cunt) is dangerous, no matter how clean you are, don't believe me, ask your MD.

My wife would absolutely did not want it up her ass ever.

Then a bull who had her doggie pulled his cock out of her pussy and put it to her asshole. She said she didn't want it in there and he flattens her out belly down with him on top of her and applies steady pressure with his cock to her asshole.

He eventually penetrates her with the head of his cock and the rest slides in balls deep. her legs are kicking but eventually stop.

He lays on her and holds it in her ass and tells her to try and push it out. He told her keep doing it. Eventually he started pounding her ass.

He asked her who's ass this is now. She said yours. He said any brother's cock. Isn't it? She said yes and he just pounds it until he unloads deep into her bowels.

She still don't want it up the ass, but whenever a black guy goes to take it, she submits.

It is absolutely about control.

Reactions: Strongstealth