• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her date this past Friday night

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
This is all so exciting STB! Just reading your ongoing narrative has given me so much pleasure. I wonder if I should share it with my wife. I know it gets me off! I can't wait to hear your report of how Sue gets her itch scratched tonight. I wonder if Don has any special plans.

Well, by now I'm sure Don has thoroughly enjoyed Sue's extreme horniness. And I am eagerly sitting here with a throbbing hard-on waiting for her return. But just as I am sure they've enjoyed their evening thus far, I am equally sure it is far from over as Sue had pretty much said she'd be home very late.

I'm quite happy with how things turned out this week. Sue's playful attitude towards her panty-covered-pussy was very interesting to experience. As I shared elsewhere in PM's and Emials, I suspect she may have just been joking around at first but she clearly noticed my arousal at this aspect of denial and when I willingly went along with it - I think she began to enjoy it herself too.

I know how horny she is just after her period so I know it took a lot of effort for her to wait till tonight - usually before she's even fully over her period she is itching to jump my bones in bed so I know that for her to wait herself till tonight - that it was something she wanted. I don't mind her sharing this desire with Don - quite the opposite, I found myself in wonder and admiration of her for wanting it and wanting to experience this with him.

Now, if I can manage to wait another 3-4 hours, it will finally be my turn.

No news for us ? :)

No News!

Ya! This is as nerve racking for us as it is for STB, I think. We all keep checking in to find out in what shape Sue came home in (or how long did Don keep her and when did she get home) :confused: Hope everything is as fine as it usually is with STB and Sue
Cheers, Harry

And we want to know if her pussy is still off limits to you. ;)

Costas/Harry - happy sunday!!! Damn am I in a good mood today. Sue just went out shopping with our daughter so I finally had some time to post.

I guess you all want to hear what happened Friday night. Make that Saturday morning because it was after 1am when she finally came home all aglow. There was no denying it on her face and it was only confirmed when she undressed in front of me - and I finally saw her pussy again after almost a week!! She joked and teased me "remember this" and she pointed to her pussy and she just said "it's finally ready for you!". And I could see then, finally, what she'd been covering all week as she was almost bare - she'd shaved her pussy - FOR HIM!!!! I was so freaking turned on....

I asked her how her night was as she climbed onto the bed naked and she was quiet at first until I said "did you get what you wanted?" She nuzzled up to me kind of kneeling next to me and as she held me to her chest she said "thank you" and she kind of said quietly "yes, oh god did I ever".

I know she's been more relaxed and open about talking about sex and especially about her and Don but she seemed quiet or reserved at that moment until I prodded her by saying "I'm okay about it - tell me more".

She started stroking me and started by saying again that she was sorry if I'd been uncomfortable this week and teased me that she hoped my jerking off like I did with her made it easier. I told her it did but that the past 2 nights were enough and that I really wanted her. All she said to me was "I'm pretty wet" and that was it, I had to see for myself so I pushed her back onto the bed and spread her legs apart.

It's been almost 2 years that we've been at this and it was as exciting Friday night as it was the very first time. There is something so special, so erotic about seeing and knowing another guy was fucking your wife. From how reddened her pussy looked to how open it felt inside, I swear it was like that "first date" feeling all over again never knowing what to expect from her.

She said he'd teased her all night. She met him at his place and she was so horny she said she undressed as soon as she got there. She was quiet to say that she hoped they'd fuck before dinner but instead she said that Don only went down on her and licked her and that she was so close to orgasm when he STOPPED! I could tell by how she sounded when she was saying this to me about how she must have felt at that moment. She even told me that she tried to pull him back to her and when he refused that she even started to masturbate in front of him until he said "wait till later" and she said that he told her that she'd be "that much hornier later on". She reluctantly dressed again and that all during dinner and then at the bar - he teased her mercilessly.

I know how she can be when she's horny and to hear her tell me how she shared that feeling with him was pretty a pretty wild experience for me. She said her panties were wet - and that only happens when she's really horny. Between kissing and making out at the club - she couldn't wait to get back to his place.

I swear, I felt proud hearing her tell me this (it took all of 5 minutes despite how dragged out I am making it). And it was when she was back at his place that she said she finally got what she wanted. She said she laid back on his bed and spread her legs and told him she "needed him".

For as open as she can be, she got quiet as she told me how she orgasmed that first time as he was licking her. That sent me over the edge - I know how she is when she hasn't had sex in a while - and just hearing how he must have felt her pussy clamp down on his fingers and tongue and how she must have probably gushed at that moment. I swear I just needed to get inside her!!! We got started on the bed but she wanted something more firm under her as her back was sort of aching so we moved to the floor where we really got going.

As I slid in to her bald pussy I could feel immediately that they'd surely done it twice if not more. She teased me and said "how does Don's pussy feel?" and she added "He's the only one who's had me this month!". I was on fire and she was really getting into it. "Did you miss being in me?" "Do you like how wet he left me?" And as I was getting closer she kept going "You like his cum in me, don't you?" and I sort of moaned back a "uh huh" meaning yes. I swear I can't recall my cock feeling that big in ages inside her and I was just so into feeling every inch of her, in and out. She looked up at me and saw I was close and she kept going "Oh, I'm so wet" but what really got me to blast off was when she kept asking "you like it when he cums in me don't you?" and when I just kept the "uh huh's" as my reply she repeated it and finally said "I want to hear you say it". And a second later I struggled to say "yes, I like his cum in you" and at that moment I let loose in her enough that I slipped out at one point. She squealed along with me and then she just lay back afterwards - waving her hands towards her pussy and saying "sheesh - it's hot enough in there now" and "look what a mess you made".

As she lay back on carpet I got back up to my knees and for once I had a moment of clarity and I reached over and grabbed my cellphone and I took a picture of her lying there. I coughed so she wouldn't hear the click-sound the camera makes and I don't think she even knew I took it as she never said a word. I posted the picture attached to this post - she'd probably kill me if she knew I took it as while she may be okay lying there these days and letting me look at her, she still always says "no" when I ask to take a picture of her. So enjoy as I don't necessarily want to risk her wrath if she finds out. It is a hot picture though you can see how wet the carpet is under her.

We didn't talk much more Friday night but yesterday and last night we did (and fucked again too - she was insatiable last night!). She said that Don was in heaven that he was the first to have her this month. I guess he's not a cuckold as she said he doesn't seem to like to know that she's been with me before he has sex with her - and that he made a big deal about it this time that she was "so clean" for him. She said she felt like she'd given him this huge present for doing that. I asked her how she felt about it and she said that she really enjoyed doing something different and new and exciting like that with him.

I was very hesitant when I asked her if this was something she thought she'd want to do again. She said "maybe, not all the time, but every once in a while it might be fun?" And she looked at me and said "would you be okay if I wanted to do it every few months or so?" and she added "I'll make it so you're comfortable waiting again if you like that part?". I smiled and said it was hot jerking off for her like that and then I asked her what about the whole panty-thing? She smiled and said that it seemed like I'd enjoyed it. I asked her if she'd kept it covered up because she'd shaved for him and she said that was part of it but that she felt it added to the whole excitement of him being first this month. I asked her if that was going to be part of it whenever she did it (wanting him first) and she smiled and said "I don't know but I think you're giving me your answer" and she pointed to my cock that had stiffened up all on it's own during this conversation.

We fucked twice last night and I think she even wanted more but I was pretty spent. Tonight, however, she's already hinted she wants a bottle of wine for us and to say good night to the kids early.

What can I say - she makes it incredible for me.

Hmmmm, I just got rejected trying to add the picture the first time as I guess my cellphone must be a 2mb camera so I shrunk it down, but maybe too much. I"m not great with the whole photo-resizing thing. I save the full size pic if anyone knows how to post that I don't mind.

Attachments

• s1.JPG
    s1.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 1,043
Simply perfect :) Thank you for sharing this breathtaking story of your life with us and especially for pic of your amazing wife.

Perfect indeed, Enjoy Sunday Night as well, The Pic is beautiful!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fri. nite/Sat. morn.

Wow!!!
All I can say is it was worth the wait, as it always is with you and Sue.
My wife never went through with the affair she started for various reasons (see my other post) but I have a more sensuous wife because of her wanting to. I don't think she will try it again, but I'll enjoy living it vicariously through STB & Sue. Wow!!! the picture says it all. ..... How well she was used and how much she was filled with cum. It is a sight to behold and you did a great job with just a cell phone.
Best thread on this site by far.

Cheers, Harry

Breath taking! I haven't heard a story like this from my wife forever! Last time she did something with her lover, she told me everything they did and all the details to go with it, and I was harder than you I think! We fucked more times than I can count. Don is a lucky guy and so are you!

Well, it's Monday morning and fortunately I'm working from home today. Fortunately because we were up late last night - talking for a while after another very intense roll in the hay.

I had received PM's and/or Emails from several people who asked me if I knew "why" she did what she did. What did she want. So I asked her last night. I asked her before we got into bed and I never really got my answer as she was horny again. But afterwards, I asked her again and she took a moment to reply.

She started out by saying she didn't want to hurt my feelings or anything like that. I told her it was okay and to just tell me. She took a second and then said that she'd wanted to share that "first time" with Don for a couple of reasons. One was that she herself wanted to see how it was when that desire was focused on him. She wouldn't look at me as she was telling me this until I said that it was okay and that I wanted her to do stuff like this as long as it's what she truly wants.

I reminded her of how turned on I was by it all - and I rubbed it in about keeping her bare pussy a secret from me. She giggled at that and said that she didn't think she could do it - wear panties like that but when she saw how I responded she went along with it.

She said she only shaved it on Wednesday and that she felt so wicked doing that as she said she knew I'd like it and hoped I'd like being surprised by it - but then she also thought that Don would like it too. And she had this dreamy look on her face so I asked "what? what are you smiling at?". Again she hesitated but then confessed to me that the other reason she wanted Don to be first this month was that he had told her many times that he liked her being "clean" for him for the 2 days that she denies me before seeing him - but she added that he'd told her several times that it still turned him off to going down on her as much as he'd like to knowing she'd been with me.

She called it his "hang up" and she leaned over and cuddled with me and kissed me and then said in this sultry voice that could melt an iceberg "I'm sure glad you don't have that hang-up!!!!"

After that she was in very uninhibited mood and she opened up about a lot of things. She told me plainly that even after all this time, she still felt very self-conscious when Don brought her to orgasm while he was licking her. I swear sitting there listening - even after the good sex we'd just had, my cock was throbbing a bit as she told me that she felt a little self-conscious "knowing he could feel and taste me as I was came then". I was a little speechless at that as it just hung in my head as it still is now. How erotic is that to think about - I know what she's talking about as she's even a little inhibited when I do it after all these years. I'd never thought about that too much until now - I know what he felt, feeling her pussy clench on his tongue or his fingers and he must have surely known she'd cum by how wet she must have gotten and how sweet she tastes at that moment. I can't believe it, Sue sharing that moment with him must have really sent her over the top.

Crazy, yes but damn, I never would have thought it could be this exciting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your wife has a beautiful pussy, STB! Thank you so much for sharing the picture of her cream pie with all of us.

Your posts just keep getting better and better. I love the way she just seems to know what buttons to push, yours and mine!

Susans-slave - I saw your post a little while ago and during dinner with Sue, our kids and our son's girlfriend I was thinking that she's always joining us for dinner because we usually have a fun and relaxed time at the dinner table. Beyond that I was thinking that in all the time we've been together - Sue and I have never had a big fight or big blowout - I honestly can't think of a time when either of us have been mad for more than a day or so.

When you said that "...she seems to know what buttons to push..." - it got me thinking that I guess when your lives are in sync with each other - that it just works. A lot of people say they have to "work at their marriage". For us, sure, I guess we work at it, but it's not like it's an effort - it's actually more enjoyable to work together and to be good with each other. We were both married before and I know that in my first marriage, as it was falling apart - that I didn't even want to try to make it work. But with Sue, it's always been effortless. I have friends who say "... you guys have the best marriage..." and I asked him why he said that and he just said "every time I see you, you are always happy and content and never have a complaint about your wife".

We are the type who will frequently finish each others sentences. Or our kids will look at us and say "that is exactly what mom (or dad) just said to me" and neither of us knew the other had even said anything to the kids. It is very comforting to feel in-tune with your spouse..... Perhaps thats a difference for us - I believe we are doing this because it adds to "us" and what we have together - maybe that's why this seems to flow so well. It is odd when you think about it I guess.

STB-
You talk about how her comments on "Don cumming inside her pussy" turns you on and I was wondering if she ever said comments like "Don is so much bigger than you" or "Don goes in so much farther than you" or "I am having a harder time feelling if you are inside me yet"
Do these comments turn you on or does she ever say them? Thanks

My fascination and arousal at cumming inside women stems from my experience back in college at a frat-party (pre-AIDS) where they had a ********** during one of the pledge-parties. She literally took on anyone and everyone and no one used a condom.

Before that I was quite the opposite, I recall being turned off in high-school by girls who weren't virgins. But after that experience in college, I have always been turned on by women who enjoy guys cumming inside them. Sue knew this as it had come up early on in our relationship as we discussed our past and such and I had clearly shared that I preferred "experienced" women. So, Sue is quite aware of the effect her comments like that have on me. It is a wild feeling for her to ask me to tell her how it turns me on.

She does say things about how "used" she is some nights and how "well fucked" she is when she gets home - and my god do they turn me on. She hasn't really gone to the whole "Don has a better cock than you" thing though. I would think it's crossed her mind - whether it is true or just something she would tease me with, I don't know, but she hasn't gone there. She has said on many occasions that Don cums more than me and I know that from experience it is true. And yes, at times she has extended the "well fucked" comments to include how deep he felt in her or how "stretched out" she feels - but it hasn't gone to the type of derogatory expressions that I've seen other cuckolds say they hear.

What I mean is that she says this stuff as a tease and as part of foreplay but she doesn't say it at other times that would be a direct put-down to me.

Just a last update - Sue just appeared in the doorway of our home "office/spare-bedroom" in just a robe - she opened it, naked underneath, and just said "come and get it".

So I'm going to go get it and cum....

Good night all.

I would be more convinced by Don’s fastidiousness fetish if it had not been only Sue’s resistance which stopped him loaning her out to his pals. I think it is more a proprietorial issue. He was happy to share if he could decide when they could have her but he resents you because (as yet) he has no control over when you have access to your wife.

That apart, I'm becoming far more in tune with your situation.

I liked your description of the easy relationship you share. I like it that you are so tuned in to one another. That's life's real reward. Whether one's into cuckolding or monogamy, the bond between you is the heart of life's happiness. Without that, no sexual excitement would suffice.

SoonToBe

Well, that name is quite ironic now, isn't it?

There's too many posters to name them all, but I agree with a lot of them. You have an amazing treasure there in Sue. The way that she really, really seems to care about you. The way that she can read you, and the way that she finds out how you feel without assuming or insulting you. I can feel the love between you when I read the posts. Even if none if it is anything that I could do, I can definitely feel the love between you. I'm happy for you both being happy. If you can really keep each other first and foremost, I think that it will keep working.

And, finally, on a lighter note, what are you trying to do, kill us? I mean come on, you've already described a perfect cuck relationship, then you tell us that you guys practically think like each other. I mean, at least I could hold on to the fact that Sue must not be that attractive. Well, you had to go and shoot that down too. I mean, holy cow! Damn you are a lucky guy! And Don, that's what he's getting? Wow, he is a lucky man. And you, you my friend, I don't even know where to start. You are one lucky SOB....

-B

Users who are viewing this thread