• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her latest thoughts

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
STB,
I admire your self restraint there. Can't be easy, but then if you are using the condom tomorrow you want to create a good impression don't you? Or would you last longer if you released a bit of the pressure first?

I too was wondering how the relationship between Sue and Robert would settle down after your holiday. Last week was always going to be a bit frantic but it looks like the hint you give above shows they are keeping the intensity by reducing the meetings (they may just increase the times per session though). Maybe you will find out a little more tonight, that is if you can remember a word she says before you get inside her!

As endgames go, this one could last a long time. Sue could follow this trend of less meetings but great intensity right up until Robert actually commits full time to a new relationship, and with his history that commitment could take some time. Sue could even have another lover and still be seeing Robert once or twice per month. And if she was, you know whose time with her that would come from don't you? Quite...

Have fun tonight.

Well here's hoping that you saved it for your condom tonight. Maybe you could go twice for her if you save it? Or maybe you come quickly for her since you are so excited by saving it? Either way, the condom denial is great for both of you. You may want to start planting the seeds for her next lover though. Huge dick, since she seems to enjoy that, dominant, someone who knows how to treat a cuck couple, one that wants her pussy for himself and not afraid to tell you to stay out and use condoms when you do...

oh and maybe a dark cock too :) you know she would like to try that!

Hi Steve,
Thank you, Thank you for all of your sharings with us. I don't get much sex from my wife, but I sure get the sex and thrills from your life. I do have a question however, After Robert, and she finds another lover, how disappointed do you think Sue might be if her new over only has a 5 or 6 inch penis? This after being spoiled by you Don and now Robert all with larger dicks. I guess the most important thing is the sharing of intimacy as represented by the lovers copious sperm. Still, I wonder how long a new affair might last if the fellow is only average or a little below. Sue might get the come she needs but not the stretching?

STB

sound's like robert is giving sue the love she want's. is she going to see him tonight or will she wait till friday night and make it a long night out.

hope all went well last night. did you do your normal or did you use one more condom last night.

keep us posted.

Only a minute tonight to update.

Despite a perverse desire to masturbate with/for her last night, I did not pass up the opportunity to have sex with her - yes, with condom.
After some very explicit teasing and taunting during foreplay I couldn't hide that it did turn me on to put it on.

She sucked me at one point and asked me if I'd thought about how she sucks Robert's cock like she does mine and she just went back to sucking me. I know he's bigger than me and I'm pretty sure she knew what I'd be thinking. When we switched positions and it was my turn to lick her sweetness she initially told me to just stay on the outside as she's done in the past. But not last night - her only request was that I not "suck it out of her". Oh man did that turn me on - she was horny and it showed in how wet she still was - and yes, there was still a noticeable taste of his cum in her. I admit the thought that it was still there really got to me and I could feel my heart pounding as I thought about that.

She giggled as I knelt there between her legs with my cock absolutely throbbing at how I left her pussy looking from my licking - lips splayed back and her vagina open, glistening and pulsating with her breath. I continue to struggle to explain how intense it feels to pull the condom over my cock and know that I am being denied feeling her like that. I did ask if she'd let me push into her but pull out before I'd cum - she giggled and said she didn't think I'd be able to control myself - but then said that maybe we could try that.

It was as I pushed into her a few moments later that she asked "which would turn you on more? having to pull out?". I groaned loudly in her ear and neck as I felt my cock grow enormous - a second later she arched her back and seemed, out of nowhere, to have an almost violent orgasm beneath me. I pushed into her and held her deeply against me as she came down. The deep look in her eyes said it all. A moment later a big smile came across her face and she pulled her knees back for me and - even through the condom - I felt just how wet and open she was after that orgasm.

We must have fucked for another 15-20 minutes - with her uttering short phrases at times in between moments of her rubbing her clit and pinching her breasts which were in between moments of her eyes fluttering back in her head with another orgasm. I told her how intense she felt beneath me and how I loved what she was doing - and what we were doing. At one point she did pull me close and kiss me passionately - it felt awesome to feel the passion throughout her body with my cock still in her. I felt she had one more really good orgasm left in her. She'd again said how sexy she felt knowing what I was doing. I think she was surprised when I told her out loud that it turned me on to use a condom with her. I leaned down and lay against her as I said in a quieter voice that "it turns me on that you only want him to cum in you".

To be honest - a second after I said that I think she was saying something but I felt her pussy juice up and I just went for it. And just a few moments later she even moaned again when I finally came - deep in her pussy. I found that leaving a bit more room up at the tip of the condom really is nice - at that peak moment I swear it feels like my cock swells up even more (she has always said it feels that way to her too) - and leaving a bit of room in there is very nice! After we both caught our breath I moved back up towards my knees but left my now softening cock still in her. She giggled and leaned up on one elbow and reached down with her other hand and guided my cock out of her pussy. She let out the most sexy moan when I pulled free and again as she slid off the condom and held it up. As she played with the thick whitish goo I reached down and gently felt her pussy and as my finger traced its way around and in between her pussy lips, when I gently drew it up the middle and spread her wetness up to her clit, she again arched her back and seemed to slide so easily into another orgasm.

Well, she's off to work already and already said that she/they will be going out after work and hanging around - apparently it's an "end of summer" event with everyone from work. And she made it clear that she'd be going back to Roberts afterwards for a while. I asked her what time I could expect her home and she said "by 10-10:30pm" and then added that she'd text me if she was going to be later than that. Our daughter, now immersed back in schoolwork was oblivious to everything and already had told us that she'd be going over a girlfriend's house this evening - again, wonder if she suspect, but then again - she sees us (Sue and I) happy so....

So - I should have a bit more time this evening on my hands.

STB,
An engineer would call it a harmonic. This ability of Sue to bounce between Robert and yourself and increase the intensity of the encounter each time. It is clear that both her men now know just how to play the game though. And what benefits do they get.

STB

one thing i have thinking about for awhile. what if robert changes his mind and likes what he has with sue so much he does not want to look for. a new girlfriend or furture wife till maybe next year sometime. how will you and sue deal with this now.

have you thought about this and what you would do if it did.

keep us posted.

Well, it's a beautiful evening here and no doubt that their after-work group will most likely be on the outdoor patio area at the bar they go to. I'm going to open a beer and enjoy the silence here before deciding what to do for dinner. I already planned on heading over a buddy's place later on so just need to bide time till then.

Peak - I suppose she does have the best of both worlds. We've already talked about this weekend - not so much about sex but about doing some outdoorsy stuff (which usually precedes good sex!!). I know I am enjoying this journey.

In sitting here right now, I guess it is a little weird that I don't really feel jealous or concern that she'll be with him again tonight. I was thinking back in my life to earlier relationships and in comparison - wow - I'd have never been able to deal with this. So maybe it is this harmonic thing Peak mentions. I trust her - I trust her to value what we have together and to understand herself. She's mentioned it before and I suppose it bears true now, she's long said she knows what she's feeling - I suppose that came to light after Brad and I think it surprised her when she recognized it. But she's shown me first with Don, then Frank and now Robert, that I can trust her in the way that I need to for us to both feel comfortable.

I can say it clearly that I know she's going to have sex with him tonight - probably multiple times. I know, I "should" be cringing at that thought but instead - I find it erotic and arousing. I know it to be true. I know that one of the reasons I was attracted to her at the beginning was knowing she'd slept around a bit - knowing that she'd let many other guys fuck her. And now - to have it happen the way it is - it's something that seems to touch at the core of my desire for her.

I suppose, if we'd had a really rocky patch - and I know I was concerned at times when Don was in the picture, that maybe I'd have a different attitude now. But it didn't and we are now, years later, enjoying what's happened and what's happening. And in this sense, damn, I love being a cuckold.

Far2 - you asked about her next lover. I am sure she has a certain type of guy in her mind now. To me she is far more responsive and alive with Robert than she was, except for a few short periods, with Frank. So I wouldn't say that she's so much looking for someone with a dominant streak as much as she's looking for someone who is more aggressive sexually. But you are correct - she's obviously turned on by more well endowed guys - so that would probably be a criteria for her. And I think that's what I see in how she felt about Don - that she liked his aggressiveness, but I don't believe she enjoys or desires any of the more sterotypical cuckold stuff. I see much more arousal in her by her own desires being manifested. As far as a black guy as a possibility - I wouldn't say no, but I also don't see how it would happen given our social-circles and community - maybe if it were a black guy from work or some work-related thing, that's a possibility - but again, not sure how it would happen unless he approached her. She's admitted she's curious (another thing she's accepting as her own desire and able to share it) but that's really all - not like it's some sort of intense desire or need on her part. I think it'd be interesting - and I will add that perhaps the differences in the social-aspects of both of them would possibly present some sort of natural boundary to contain the relationship. I can't see Sue falling for or running off with a black guy no matter what would happen - sorry, not a prejudicial or bigoted statement, just more that if it were unlikely with a white guy, it'd be even more unlikely.

To Cleaner's question - I think the answer to you would be to say that lesser-endowed guys would surely hold less interest with her.

For Dana's question - I suppose the situation would stay as-is until one of them tired of it. I do think it may be getting a "bit old" for Sue as she seems to not show the same sort of enthusiasm about it as she has in the past - or that could be because of how we're sharing it all now and that is bring us more pleasure compared to before? I cant' say for sure but I do feel that there's been a change - as others pointed out - since we came back from vacation. I'm not complaining - I love where we are right now and in fact, far prefer using condoms with her to outright denial - quite an unexpected turn-on for me which seems to fulfill many of my own desires - just as she said it - a different kind of denial. I do know that as the holidays approach, that things will become more difficult for them both so that will also be something that will perhaps influence things. Time will tell.

So - it's now 6:30 or so and I'm sure in another 2 hours or so my little wifey will be once again spreading her legs for her lover. I do find it incredibly erotic to think about. Her lying back and sharing herself with someone who I've never met. Kind of a turn-on to think "maybe I do know him" and that someone I see could be fucking the shit out of her. But that's unlikely. Still - it is very arousing to not know who is fucking her - to only know him by the semen he's left in her. Crazy. But I'd better click submit before my brain gets carried away - right now hunger is keeping my arousal at bay.

GTR

Last edited:
Dana, You ask a couple good questions. I would like to know too. LOL

It seems that Steve and Sue now know what each wants, to keep the excitement level 'up' with all this.

But Robert's mood, and decisions, in the next few months could change the dynamics. Will he Go? Or will he Stay? Probably even Robert don't know the answer.

Cheers, Harry

Steve,
How would you feel if Sue shared with Robert, how she didn't let you come in her and that you had to use Condom with her. Would that turn you on, piss you off, or wouldn't matter to you?

Only have a little time right now - TMW - I think the answer to your question would maybe depend, to me at least, on how she portrayed it to him. I think if Sue shared with him that it turned her on and that I did it for her - it might be arousing for me. I don't think it'd piss me off unless she was belittling me or somehow putting me down as a part of it.

For Harry Peak and Dana - I had to find some time to share what happened when she came home last night. No surprise that at 17 years old, my daughter called at like 10pm and left a message in addition to texting me "gonna sleep over - call you for pickup in the morning" Sue got that same text so she didn't rush home till well after 11pm.

I could see something was on her mind from when she came in. It didn't take long for her to share that the after-work gathering was bigger than usual because one person had announced that they were leaving and everyone was buying them drinks - but the other thing - and as soon as she said it, I figured it was going to change the dynamics of the evening - was that another woman, Mary, announced when asked why she wasn't drinking, that she was pregnant. Sue said she could immediately see a change in Robert and she knew what was on his mind.

They did go back to his place - as she joked with me "he WAS horny, just a little distracted....". But they talked more at his place - he playfully but with a bit of seriousness wished he could get her pregnant. She joked back that "you're welcome to keep trying" but then added that after all this time (and how much cum he's pumped into her over the months now) that if she wasn't pregnant already, it wasn't going to happen. She said he shared something that she said she'd never thought a guy would say, that his "biological clock" is ticking and he shared that he didn't want to be in his late 40's or older when he was first having kids. She said they talked for a while - and she shared with him some of her thoughts when we were going to have our kids and how she said she just knew she wanted to have my kids (that really made me feel great as she said it more of a recap of what was going on than anything related to making me feel good at the time) and she told me that she shared how she enjoyed us trying for not too long before she did get pregnant. I remembered before she was preg with our first how she loved to lie back and let me take my time and cum really deep in her. She smiled and said she remembered it too and how it was the first time she truly "wanted" it.

I should add that it was clear she didn't want to do anything with me when she came home - that was obvious from the moment she came in and I wasn't surprised as I know this whole subject is a deep one for Sue as she has now also shared with me that at one point, in her first marriage, before it abruptly ended, that she'd been trying to have a baby with her ex as she felt their relationship wasn't working. She admits that it's good that it didn't happen because how she felt with me is how she "always knew it was supposed to feel". I admitted to her that it turned me on to think about her back then before me (and I remembered that I had those really old polaroid pics of her really young that she thinks are long gone). She held my hand and said that she and Robert played up those same kind of thoughts for a while as she encouraged him to "pretend I'm ready for you" and she even blushed a bit when she said she felt some of those same old feelings again as she lay beneath him or she knelt in front of him - how she let herself feel that desire to have his cum deep in her - and she admitted, finally, that she let herself go with the thought of getting pregnant from him.

I told her that it was okay and joked that it's a good thing she wanted to wait till Saturday night for us because I joked that I probably would have hurt her I was so horny at how openly we were talking about this. She giggled as she gently felt the lump in my pants before I quickly pulled her hand away as I was horny enough as it was that I could keep it under control.

I hadn't even thought - yet - that she was sitting there, steeping in his juices no doubt still in her pussy - but that thought came rushing into my brain as she made this funny face, leaned forward and kissed me and then ran into the bathroom. She left the door open as she pulled off her pants and then pushed her panties down. As she held the washcloth to her pussy - I could see her from the side through the open bathroom door. As she blotted away at her thighs she turned her head and saw me looking. She smiled broadly and turned to face me - I could see her standing there naked from the waist down as she gently blotted and wiped away whatever was dripping out of her. She continued to smile as she walked past me in the bedroom and said "you'll have to wait baby" and with that she opened her drawer and pulled on a clean pair of panties.

We lay there and talked and she said that yes, they'd fucked twice but she said that she could feel his mind was elsewhere at times. She giggled that "only at the end did I know it was me he was thinking about". As we were sort of getting comfortable we continued talking and what she shared was that he really wants to find a bride and have a family and that he says he's keeping his eyes open all the time. She told him back that the best things happen when you least expect them - and she told him that as long as he remained open to seeing opportunities when they come up, that it'll happen for him one day.

She did say he asked her what she'd do if he did find someone he was interested in. She said that she'd give him his space but would be there to suppport him if he needed it. She said he joked back with her about a "friends with benefits" kind of thing and she said "we'll see what works when it happens".

It's Saturday afternoon now and our daughter was home but is again off for the rest of the day and again won't be home for dinner. Now that some of her friends drive, things are easier with her and we can let her do more of what she wants. Which obviously works well for giving Sue and I time later. No talk about sex yet today other than her teasing me a little this morning about me "getting to feel" her later tonight which has kept me horny all day.

Shes over at her parents right now. Apparently there's a bunch of yard and exterior work that needs to be done over there so she's there with her brothers to see what is what. Surprise on her father that he was a bit more communicative today and in the past few days now that the weather is a bit cooler and they've been bringing him outside during the daytime. I tell her to enjoy it while he's here.

Not much more to share other than I'm quite horny now and have already hinted to her that tonight I want her a lot. She giggled and said that she too wanted to feel me close to her - and no better way.

It's really a weird feeling to be sitting here now thinking about later - and confessing here that it actually is turning me on that I'm going to be using a condom or two with her later. She is just so responsive when she says she can relax and let her mind and her desires go to not have me cum in her. She says it must be like how it is for me to think of her - that it turns her on incredibly to be having sex with me but at the same time know what else she's doing, denying me but to her, she says it just turns her on to think about her pussy only being for her lover to cum in. I've told her enough times now that it turns me on that I see she's looking for less and less reinforcement and reassurance that I am truly enjoying it. Who'd have guessed.

Sounds like she will soon be definitely trying for a pregnancy, but not with you...and of course that will mean no cumming in hr for you either use a condom or no pussy

steve, i know she would never belittle you, i was thinking more like if she tells him to make him feel special.

Pregnancy is truly a gift for those that desire it. If Sue is able to conceive with the aid of medical intervention, would you be supportive of her trying to conceive Roberts child?

Although purists wax about how immoral (and even selfish) this whole scenario is… if all parties are willing to shoulder the responsibility for the end result, the outcome often works out well. You get to experience the ultimate cuckold event, Sue gets to give birth to a child conceived in love and Robert becomes a father. As long as you're willing to love and raise Robert's child as your own and allow Robert to have a close relationship with his child as "Uncle Robert" everybody (including the child) are winners.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of things here… but this sort of thing is happening surprisingly often in today's world and it appears that the three of you just may be heading in this direction.

Well as they say everything comes to an end at sometime. I can see where this is the beginning of the end of Sue and Robert. Robert never made any secret of the fact that He wanted kids. This was only a summer thing. it was bound to come to an end at some point. Truthfully I never heard once Robert's say He was So Deeply In Love With Sue. It Was Always Just Sex. And Sue Was never going to leave Steve. (I did say this from the start) So here We are. The Beginning of the End. It may not happen next week or next mouth. But Like it happened with Frank. Its coming.

Lol - only have a moment as I'm half-asleep now.
Any thought of pregnancy is purely fantasy on all parts - that is for sure!!
As Sue would put it "the baby shop is closed, permanently". So - for all who conjecture about "what if" and "what would" - it's not worth responding to because it's just "not". Sorry to burst anyone's bubbles.
But that is not the end of this thought, it is for now, but if / when time permits tomorrow, I will continue.

STB

great update can't wait to hear the rest.

keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread