• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her latest thoughts

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
I was thinking of starting a new thread for this update but decided it fit here for now.

I'm still very up on what's been going on. Both from my own perspectives on it all to the most recent new step which was this past Saturday night.
Our daughter cooperated on Saturday night and gave us the time we needed to have our fun.

Sue asked me if I was concerned or upset or anything about the playing that she and Robert had done with the whole pregnancy thing. I told her that I very much understood what had happened and I told her that it turned me on a bit to think about them getting into it.

Well, that seemed to really put her at ease and as we talked and such - and had some wine - she started obviously getting hornier. She asked me if we "could have some fun with it" ourselves. I was a bit uncertain about what she was suggesting until she said "you remember that Penthouse Letters story" and I knew what she was talking about. She giggled and said "maybe we could sort of role-play and have some fun with it" together. I don't know what month/year the letter she's talking about was from but it was about a wife/husband like us where the wife will let her "special friends" go bare in her but she asks her husband to use condoms with her. Yes, in the story the wife intentionally gets pregnant from her lover.

I was a bit unsure at how we'd do this but she said "it's just fantasy - but will you play along like it's real? stuff like this gets me and Robbie really horny". I smiled and said "sure - lets try it out".

Well, I wasn't totally ready for it all - but it was crazy intensely awesome!!!!

I'm sure finishing the first bottle of wine and opening the second did a lot to help ease things for us both - at first there was a tense quietness until Sue slid over next to me on the couch and kissed me and said "baby, I need to talk to you about something". I knew she was "in character" so I went along with it and said "okay honey, what's up?".

She came over and proceeded to tell me something like "well, you know how close Robbie and I are getting lately, right?" I answered "yeah, I know" and she held my hands and said something like "you know how I just want to 'be with' him for right now and I don't want your 'stuff' in me?". I answered back a hesitant "yeah". I knew it was all in character because she continue to tell me that "I think I'm falling in love with him" - and seeing and feeling her getting into it made it easier for me to play along so I answered something like "I know honey, I just don't want you to get hurt".

She played along with the story line for a few more minutes including telling me of how she considered him to be such a special guy and someone who she felt strongly about. I matched her telling her how sexy she seems and how he seems to be doing good things for her and for us and I complimented on how great our sex-life was even with me using condoms with her. She talked to me like she has in the recent past - and I was as open with her as she was with me - with her regaling on how wonderful Robert was in bed (I knew she was tossing in a little truth into our role-playing) and me telling her how horny it was that she was "giving him" her pussy.

She giggled and said to me that it made her feel really horny to think about it being "Robbies pussy" - and again the overlap between fantasy and reality was really making me horny.

She moved up close to me and said "that's why I have been thinking for a while about how to ask or tell you this?". I held her hand and in keeping up with it - I asked her "tell me what baby?". She hugged and kissed me and then said "I want to ask you something and I want you to think about it before you answer me". I gulped and even held my breath as if what she was saying was truly for real instead of just within our fantasy for Saturday night. She even played up that this was hard for her to ask and said "I don't want to hurt you or us but I feel something for Robert that I haven't felt in a long time". I admit it seemed very real and I had to keep telling myself it's just a fantasy we're sharing in order to stay in character - but it was obvious that both of us were getting horny as if it were the real thing. It was her turn to take a deep breath and she continued "I want to give him something and I want to be sure about us before I tell him".

I knew in my head what she was going to say but it seemed so real that I played along and led her to it. I told her "baby, there's nothing I won't do for you - what is it?" She held my hand tighter again and said "it's not something small - but I think I want to do it". She kissed me and then - even with a little nervousness in her voice - she said "I've been thinking about having a baby with him!".

I know it was just our fantasy/role-playing - but damn if it didn't feel real!!!! I gulped - even in fantasy or even if she was just reading the story out loud - hearing her say that really got to me.... I told her "wow that's a big step....." and that brought us to having a very intense, if totally contrived, conversation about her getting pregnant from him.

No, we didn't talk about "the baby" or anything in that sense - what we did role-play was the whole interaction between us.

She was talking so openly and yes - wow - it really was turning us on. She told me how she wanted to check the calendar and find out when she was most fertile and she asked me to tell her what I was thinking of her "not using my diaphragm then". I told her that she was already taking him bare most of the time and I asked her if it turned her on that she was taking a risk like that at times already. She giggled (I don't know if she'd been ready for me to answer and further the fantasy a bit more) and played right along with it that she's "been careful" so far but wanted to be sure that if an "accident did happen intentionally" that I'd be okay with it.

I told her that I was scared but that it turned me on nonetheless to think about. She got undressed and encouraged me to do the same - and I admit that it all felt quite real at times. She lay back and spread her legs and asked me if she could "give him my womb". Oh my god - it was really really intense. Seeing her spread her legs and showing me her pussy was intense.

I can't really remember everything in sequence - but she told me that "I want you to tell me it's okay" and I choked up again, as if it were real, and said that I thought it'd be horny if she did give herself to him totally like that. She giggled and said "you'd know all of his cum is there for a reason".

We went back and forth like that - she was surprisingly explicit including telling me how she would lay back as they already played with the idea and how she could feel herself responding to him. She looked at me and said "you remember how it was when we were having our own kids baby - remember how I was with wanting you in me". And she asked me to tell her whether that turned me on that she'd be sharing that with Robert.

I played up the cuckold role and felt that she wanted me to portray the role of the "cuckold husband" supporting their desire. I told her that it turned me on to think about him trying to get her pregnant and I looked at her and said "if it's something you really want, then I suppose you should leave your diaphragm at home all the time now". She moaned at that reply from me and I noticed that her fingers had strayed and were not almost unconsciously rubbing her pussy.

I think I'm underplaying how erotic all of this was. The reality of sitting there talking to her so openly like this was really intense. And obviously it was turning both of us on intensely - my cock was huge and struggling against my shorts and as I said, her fingers were rubbing away at her pussy. I told her how turned on I'd be at "the reality of it". She asked me what I meant (in character) and I told her that it'd be "the reality of the outcome of all of that cum he puts in you - that he'd eventually make a baby in you". She cooed at me and said "so you won't mind if you don't have a chance at it?" (that was part of the Penthouse story) and I told her what I'd been saying in truth to her - that "it turns me on to know that this is what you want" and then I looked at her and said "besides, this way you will know for sure who the father is". Wow did that make her squeal.

We lay down on the bed and started touching each other all over - as I touched her pussy she played it up "he's going to make a baby in there you know" as I probed the opening to her vagina. "Are you ready to see my belly swell from him?". Oh man - she was really playing it all up and while I KNEW it was all fantasy - it was intense to be talking and doing stuff so openly with her like this.

She looked at me a second later and said "after I'm pregnant from him baby you can have me bare as much as you want". I swear my cock was throbbing away and I asked her when she'll be fertile again and she said "next week". I told her "I guess he'll need to have you a lot then....". It was her turn to moan away at that thought and she said "yeah....." and she moaned out loud and said ".... maybe every day for a while....".

She reached over and started to stroke my cock and said "but until then, he (referring to my cock) doesn't get to feel me yet". And as she stroked me with one hand, she reached into her nightstand and took out a condom for me and she held it up to give to me. I took it from her and I could see she was heavily into the fantasy as her eyes were sort of glazed over as she watched me open it and then put it on my hard-cock. When I smoothed it all the way down she lay back and said "you can have some fun with Robbies pussy now". As I pushed into her I told her I could still feel his cum in her from Friday and she giggled at that and said "he cums a lot - I'm sure it won't take too long when it's time next week". As I fucked her I told her that I thought it was supposed to be good if she orgasmed with his semen still in her and she giggled and nodded her head "yes". I began to increase my speed and depth in her and joked that "then lets practice" insinuating that I wanted her to cum with me fucking her while she was still wet from him.

For as intensely aroused as we were - we both seemed to want to fuck for a long time. My cock felt absolutely huge in her and I felt like I could fuck for hours - I was on-edge for so long that it just felt incredible to feel the desire and to hold back as long as I could. She teased me about how deep he fucks her and how his cum is going to "fill my pussy up". I told her back - or rather struggled to tell her - that I wanted to feel her cum beneath me and to know she was drawing his cum into her body. She moaned and told me again to "fuck Robbies pussy" and how I should feel how she feels when she cums - but then she looked up at me and said "but I only want his cum .... I want his baby....".

I know that there was more that we said and tossed back and forth - but I am struggling to put it into words - but at the end, hearing her say she wanted his baby - that was it - she knew it - she could feel it as soon as she said it - I started fucking her with these huge deep strokes and she could feel me swelling more and more inside her. She squealed and said "don't you cum in me - that's just for him ..... come on baby, fill up that rubber for me....". And that was it - the entire evening, the entire scene was too much for me and I slammed into her (hard enough that she let our a yelp) and then stayed buried deep in her as I came spurt after spurt. She wrapped her legs around me as she felt me go over the edge and as I ground myself against and inside her, she let loose with an equally intense orgasm herself. I weakly pulled out of her a moment later and we both lay back onto the bed exhausted and breathing deeply. The condom had stayed on my cock which was now lying against my stomach slowly softening...

She rolled over onto her side next to me and kissed me and said "wow - that was FUN!!!!!!".

STB,
FUN indeed !! Those two posts show what a great relationship you two have at the moment. Not quick sure how you thought that might warrant a new thread. You usually reserve those for some significant milestone or change in direction. Not sure how that could have been the case here. Maybe I missed something?

Either way, it seems while you can get great joy out of this role play, it would seem Robert would get quite a different feeling from it. Your previous share indicates how serious he is about his body clock ticking and how much he wants a relationship now which can lead to him becoming a father in reality. A role play as above would surely be cruel to him, even if he found part of it exciting at the time. Fantasy and reality in this case quite different and only showing that his relationship clock with Sue is also ticking to the same beat. I suspect if Robert does find another woman who even begins to look like 'the one' for him, he will drop Sue nicely but quickly so as not to risk losing his new life. The time for Sue to start window shopping too may be quite close.

As an aside, I know you cope very well with vacations and such like, but right now do you honestly believe you could fully satisfy Sue week after week for an extended period of time, given your normal life pressures and her currently enhanced desires?

I think Peak and the others who predict that Sue doesn't have much more time with Robert are right.
I think before it comes to an end Sue should arrange another weekend in Atlantic City with her "College Girlfriends". It would make a great end to their relationship.

Quote Cuck-Rick: "I think before it comes to an end Sue should arrange another weekend in Atlantic City with her "College Girlfriends". It would make a great end to their relationship."

Interesting sugestion, Rick. Sue traveled with Frank, a trusted friend 3 times, and had a lot of fun each time. Otherwise, she has not traveled with any other of her 'lovers'.

By now, Sue must know that Steve is so much into his, "cuckspace" and denial by condom, that he may even 'go along,' with her going with Robert to Atlantic City, for a week-end.

What would you say, if Sue asked you, Steve?

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
I'll start at the most recent and work backwards before a quick update.

I would say that since she was with Frank that I would defer to her on where she goes and what she does with Robert. Clearly it can't be so out there that it's crazy to think about - but if she wanted to go with him, then it's doubtful I'd stop her as long as, not sure how to say it other than 'as long as it's good for us'. It wouldn't surprise me if she asked for it, but at the same time, I'm not sure how she's portrayed a lot of this with Robert to know whether it's something he'd even ask for, or to know that he could ask her for something like that. Now, if she wanted it and it was her idea, then honestly, I'm not even sure that I'd even try to say no.... lol...

For Peak - to answer your question of new thread vs. here - I guess I was thinking that, for me, it did sort of mark some new territory - but I didn't so....

I've replied to others here that I feel things are changing between them. I think I've described it as "less urgency" at least on her part. But it's more how she's saying what she's saying that conveys it to me. Even tomorrow night, maybe she knows that I already knew that she'd be seeing him, but I see some signs of less arousal in how she said it to me. Or is it perhaps that it's just where she's at right now? I can't really tell and as I said, other than my general questions about them, I don't want to pry.

But tonight - it was kind of funny at some points because again, she took several moments to be alone with me and ask me if I was okay about everything from the other night. I reassured her that it was and I added that I thought it was a lot of fun and VERY satisfying. She giggled and I think after two or three times making mention of it - that she eased upon the questioning line of thought she had going.

That said - wow. I am still reeling in a way from what we did. I know it wasn't easy at first to be open about things - but as she said tonight "we were just having fun baby, that's all" - and emphasizing that's all she's thinking. I believe her as I know that the last thing she'd ever want at 53 years old is another baby - oh my god, shoot me now to think of being 71 when the kid first turns 18?! That's insanity.

But what I was saying is that yeah - I know we started with the Penthouse Letter story - but after a while it became just us and I have to say that it's incredibly arousing to get past the point where you feel awkward and that you can go with the fantasy to intensify things. Hearing her tell me how she kneels to present herself to him so he can fuck her - and how he'll get into the fantasy with her. I know she's doing it to have the same results as with me - to make that moment ever more intense. But I guess I'm still just not used to this level of openness between us. Yeah, we role-played in the past but it was more the sensual lead-up to having sex with a stranger than it was talking about the explicitness of this type of fantasy knowing some of the real parallels with the real-world. I think I was a bit surprised at the forwardness she had in it all - building each other up a bit in a way - hearing her side of some of the same arousal points and what she's thinking and fantasizing about - it's pretty cool to share that and to be okay with it the next morning....

I will also say that while it's intense - as a fantasy and as an infrequent one too - I suppose it is perhaps close to the edge of what I'm comfortable in what she's doing. But if this became a primary fantasy for her with him or even her with me - then I think I'd be concerned about that. The other thing that I'm thinking is that she's been saying that he's been getting her to talk and open-up and share her fantasies with him - so maybe this is the end-result of both his and my encouragement for her to open up. If that's the case then I owe him a thank-you.

STB,
Thanks for the response. I noticed you dodged my question about being fully able to satisfy her long term, but it I suspect you would 'rise to the occasion' well enough!

It occurred to me while reading your last post that Sue is increasingly 'letting go' emotionally with you lately, and not while away on holiday. The sharing of even more secrets and fantasies between you has seemed to bring her even closer than before and this may explain some of it. The effect has been even more explosive orgasms - for you both. Some of her apparent 'cooling' towards Robert may simply be that, in comparison, you are now rocking her world just as well, albeit in a different way. She may well be in two minds about the level of her denial of you, just because it denies her! Just a thought. Either way, if Robert and Sue do drop off in the near future, you are really going to have to keep fit to keep up..

I like peaks thoughts. Sue seems to be putting more energy into roll playing with you. Things you did years ago, but now with more 'abandon.' The condom thing is more, a part of that, than it is 'denial', but it is working to increase your, 'desire' for her, which is working to increase the 'fun' for both of you.
Cheers, Harry

Peak - sorry - I missed that - but yes, I'm still pretty sure I'd be able to fulfill the need!

I have some time for a bit while she's downstairs working on something. She seemed a little distracted when she came in a little earlier than I would have thought after seeing him but I welcomed her home as usual - and after a little bit, she warmed up and I joined her for a late dinner.

I wanted to ask a little about her evening, even if it's just a little tease, but she didn't seem into it - but didn't deny that she'd seen him earlier. At one point she said we could talk more later tonight. We did get into a different conversation over dinner but all the while, yes, I couldn't get it out of my mind that she'd been sitting there opposite me the whole time while she must have still obviously felt the remains of his cum in her.

Harry - I agree with you that there's been a shift of energy / focus a bit more back to me. If I put on my psychoanalysis hat I'm going to say that she's adjusting and getting herself ready for things to turn downward with Robert - as I said - there's been more than a few things that have gone on. There just seems to be less desire on how she talks about him - and much more about exploring this openness that we have discovered. I think she'll always want another guy on the side - she's even said it. And I don't mind - wow - it's been amazingly good for us. I mean right now in a way, I'm having more sex with her than at a lot of points in our past - okay, it's with a condom or me/use masturbating together - but it is together. But as I've been saying for a while now, I do see signs of a bit less ardor for it all.

In a way, I suppose that the way things were, it either had to grow into a fuller "affair" with him, or that it will run it's natural course. With the circumstances of how things are, there doesn't really seem to be a way to extend the life in it. I don't think he or I would feel comfortable now meeting each other much less sharing Sue for an evening. Maybe it's that it just became sex - good sex - but just sex nonetheless. I'm actually chuckling to myself wondering if maybe she's tired of just being a receptacle for his cum? Doubtful, but perhaps it's a part of the overall situation.

Oh well - that's all for now.

She thinks I"m checking on something at work but had to post an update to say that her distraction earlier was because Robert had asked her if they could get together on Thursday instead of Friday. When she asked him why - she said she wasn't ready for his answer, that he's asked another woman out on Friday night. She said that it'd led to a bit of a discussion between them with her asking him why he didn't tell her earlier, etc.. She didn't want to get into it all with me again but apparently, however he answered her, he smoothed things over enough for them to have some time for fun as she assured me she "had my turn tonight for sure!". I'm not pushing her for anything else tonight, I'm sure she'll be telling me more when she's ready.

So, I guess things are about to change. But I'm also not sure as the night has worn on, her mood has mellowed quite a bit.

TTFN

STB,
Difficult one that. Not unexpected but still unexpected if you know what I mean. I suppose he wouldn't want to cancel Friday until he was certain and maybe that came later than last week. Not the thing to send a text about either is it? So he waits till he sees Sue. Can't really get it right can he?

On the other hand, he's about to start kissing frogs hoping for a (fertile) princess. I suspect that process won't be a first time success so Sue may have to suck it up a few times yet if she wants to continue to see him. By now she knows there is no long term commitment so she knows their meetings are only about one thing. If he wants her, she will probably want him for a while yet. I feel sorry for him in a way. He will be very lucky if his princess, even if she ticks all the other boxes, is as good as Sue in bed. She might not even be able to take him all. If Sue doesn't want to stop early, Robert's searching process could take some time.

All of which plays well for you of course. It can only reinforce in her mind that she already has her prince ...

This was going to be a summer fling. Well that's just what it seems this is turning out to be. Everyone had fun, including those of us who where following this Story.

We talked a little more after my late post last night. She's not mad or upset but more as Peak suggested - surprised. And yes, she confirmed that this was in the works beforehand and she even admitted that he'd mentioned something but she paid no attention. I think it's a combination of things - the celebration on Friday night coupled with his stated desires and now this on top of it.

I asked her this morning whether she was going to go to see him on Thursday and she smiled and said "probably" and then added "if that's okay with you?". I began to ask her a bit more and she said shushed me and said that rather than starting her day out with this, that we should wait till later tonight. Which then confirmed that we will be doing something later tonight together.

Will - yes, it does seem to be just that, a summer fling - given her desire to relive some of her earlier days, this would surely harken back to her college days when I imagine she had similar experiences.

Reality Pays A Visit

[
QUOTE=SoonToBe;522611]She thinks I"m checking on something at work but had to post an update to say that her distraction earlier was because Robert had asked her if they could get together on Thursday instead of Friday. When she asked him why - she said she wasn't ready for his answer, that he's asked another woman out on Friday night.

Now that Robert is planning to begin "actively dating" again the realities of the modern "Dating Game" once again rear their ugly heads. Of course some of those realities being HIV, Aids, Hep c+, Herpes, as well as some of the other more "old time" viruses/bugs. This being said, what changes, if any, are in store for the way Sue and Robert "get Jiggy" with each other from here on in??

Given the fact that Robert loves to "go bare" with Sue, I'm assuming that he will probably transfer this fondness to any future Princess he encounters during the courting process. Since these nasty little bugs seem to like to go from one wet over-excited vagina to another, does Sue plan to begin using condoms with him as well?? Has she discussed any of this with Robert or, in turn, with you?

How do you feel about her continuing to take Robert "bare" while he, in turn, dates other women (strangers) and will quite possibly be enjoying them "bare" as well??

What level of concern do these types of issues carry with yourself/Sue???

CSC - yes - this does change everything. We had these same concerns when Sue was seeing Don as, personally, I was never sure of his behavior at first - but later on it became obvious he wasn't seeing other women.

We have not yet had this discussion yet - but I also know that Sue will err on the safe side at first as she's done with other guys and yes, use condoms with them. The situation with Robert is a bit different as he is actively looking for other partners and surely he'll hopefully want to spend time with more than one lady in making his ultimate decision.

I'm going to say that Sue is the one who needs to have the conversation with Robert. And I guess the question will be does she trust him to tell her the truth - in terms of him being conscientious with his new paramours and using condoms for safety with them. If she's convinced he's only going bare with her, then I am quite sure she'll continue letting him do so. So - this is something that does need to be sorted out. In other situations we've been in, Sue has been the only female involved so it's been less/no issue.

There are a lot of schools of thought out there. I'm quite sure that both Sue and I prefer to err on the safe side. But some of what "I've heard" is that the incidence of transmission through vaginal sex is comparatively low and that most transmission still involves some form of anal sex or IV drug usage. I believe that incidence of HIV via oral sex is also somewhat limited. Not that this is license for carelessness or throwing caution to the wind as we know that even the most stand-up members of communities have dark-sides - and while married men may be somewhat safer, on the other hand, if he's willing to fuck around with one woman, he's most likely done so before with others so the risk is there no matter what.

I suppose if I had my way for maximum safety - it'd be for her to befriend a younger geeky guy who's still a virgin and for her to have fun with him. But I suspect that other than the initial conquest, that it wouldn't do it for her - and no - to everyone - this isn't something she's voiced a fantasy about.

Gotta run - but yes, as I'd said earlier, this surely complicates things.

Wow! most of us have been expecting Sue & Robert to go their separate ways soon, but when I read Steve's post # 50 from yesterday I couldn't help feeling bad for Sue. The ending of a relationship has got to hurt some, even if she knew they were only temporary fuck buddies from the beginning.

Cuck-Rick said:
Wow! most of us have been expecting Sue & Robert to go their separate ways soon, but when I read Steve's post # 50 from yesterday I couldn't help feeling bad for Sue. The ending of a relationship has got to hurt some, even if she knew they were only temporary fuck buddies from the beginning.

This wasn't Sue's first Rodeo. She used Robert for sex as much as Robert used Sue. And I say more power to her for it.

Remember that Robert spent 12 weeks 'courting' Sue, before their first intercourse. By then Sue had established that she was the only woman he would be with sexually. And that he had no diseases. So she was OK with 'bareback'.
Sue doesn't know if this is the first date he will have with this 'other' woman, only the first he is telling her about. For instance, he could have dated her while you were on vacation.
If he is 'courting' her, like he did Sue, there is no concern, at this point, and perhaps, for some time, yet, but Sue should let him know, that he has to be honest enough to tell her when he is serious enough to want sex with the other woman, and willing to use a condom, until it is established that she is "clean". If mot, Sue has the option to have him wear a condom with her too. There is really no other way to put it.
Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Well, we talked about a lot of stuff last night - not in terribly great detail but we covered a lot of ground. It was all good and led to it eventually being quite an enjoyable evening for me!!!!

She says she's happy for Robert - and I believe that. But she says she's also disappointed in that she's first getting to come out of her shell now and reaching the point where she could open up with him and me about things that she felt uncomfortable revealing or accepting - and now she feels that's being yanked out from beneath her. I told her basically some of what Harry repeated above - that it's going to take quite some time before he feels he may have found a partner who he can be as open/free with. And I also joked with her that she's made him set the bar really high in light of what they're doing together and what she's ******* him to in terms of sexuality. There was no need to even discuss the condom thing yet as she said that he's already sort of mentioned how much he's going to cherish having her bare for so long.

I broached the subject of what might happen between them eventually and she said that obviously she wouldn't want to stand in his way if he found "Mrs. Right". She said that seeing his reaction at Mary's announcement and now knowing what he's been wangling with whoever he's seeing on Friday - she said that it became clear to her then that he was serious about wanting what he'd said he wanted. I know that in a way she felt sad about it all. The thing she conveyed is, to summarize, she said that it's good that she's well into menopause so she can't even consider the thought of being able to fulfill his desire. I know I could read a lot into that - what if, what would have, could it, etc. - but I'm not and she's not - but I will say that it seemed to get me horny that she'd thought of all of that.

It was when we started talking about her seeing him tonight that we sort of moved from the sort of conversation we were having into one more sexually arousing for me. She leaned down and kissed me as we lay on the bed but she also made it clear that this wasn't like last week and me having sex with her wasn't an option. As we kissed she moaned to me that "I'd love to watch you again tonight baby". I was horny already and didn't need much coaxing and a few minutes later she was sliding off my shorts and boxers. She was all smiles when she saw that I was already getting hard and even commented on how our talk had gotten me horny - she asked me what turned me on and while I was hesitant at first - she started to run her hands all over me - up my legs, tickling my balls and all around me - and as she reached down to give me a little tug with her hand I started to talk to her.

I told her that I was turned on by what we'd talked about and that I was still "up" from the stuff we'd been started sharing together. She giggled and said something like "awww, it turns you on to think of me as being slutty, doesn't it?". I know she used the word slutty which continues to surprise me. And she continued the teasing in saying "I'll let you cum in me again baby, probably when things die down with Robert" and she giggled and leaned towards me and kissed my ear and whispered "you'll just have to wait till then". She was still stroking my cock and I KNOW she felt my response to what she'd said as even I could feel it throb in her hand.

She sort of lay on her side next to me and as she stroked me she said stuff about how long it's been since I came in her pussy and how sexy she says she feels knowing that. It was when she asked me to talk back to her about what she was saying that she put my hand on my cock and she said "tell me what you're thinking as you take care of yourself".

I really do love lying there next to her and literally masturbating for her. She gets transfixed staring at my hand sometimes and will sometimes go into to one of those daydream stares where she is talking to me but is obviously glued to my hand working my cock. I felt her finger reach out and wipe away what must have been some pre-cum at the tip. I thought she'd put it in my mouth but instead, she licked it and then cooed to me in a whisper at how sweet it tastes - and as I stroked away she again told me how much it turned her on that I wasn't cumming in her.

I lay back and commented back at what she'd said. I told her that it made me really horny when I think about using condoms with her and that when we do have sex together, that thought is something that turns me on to think about. That when I'm done, that all of my cum is caught in the condom and that her pussy can "remain her lovers to use". She really amped up the teasing and said "I guess that's maybe it too - you not cumming in me makes me really feel like it is Roberts pussy". At that point I moaned to her and asked her whether he knew what we/I was doing. She giggled and said that she'd told him that I do use condoms with her "most of the time" because it helps with my "medical issues". My god did my cock throb when she said that he said that he "likes that I'm the only one cumming in you".

As I said, I was pretty horny already and all of this had me almost at the edge. She moved up and whispered in my ear that "I like that only my lover gets to feel me and cum in me" and she kissed me and said "it really makes me horny".

I know it wasn't much in terms of teasing but it was the way she said it that left no doubt in my mind and it was also what pushed me over the edge and I think I surprised her almost as much as myself when I let myself go at that moment and I moaned loudly and let the first thick spurts fly. She breathed in sharply as I first let go - but as I continued to stroke and then milk the last out of my cock - she'd moved to a low moan and when I'd squeezed the last drops out she again moaned loudly and said "oh god does that turn me on". And she seemed to take a lot of pleasure in gathering it all up into one big puddle on my stomach and then, fingerful by fingerful, letting me lick it off. She looked at me and said she loved me and that she thinks she even orgasmed herself without even touching herself as I came and that every time she watches me - or sees me pull out of her with a condom full of cum - that it really sets her off and turns her on incredibly. I laughed to myself and thought "that's exactly how I feel thinking of just Robert cumming in her".

STB,
Just thinking about you waiting tonight. I wonder, are you thinking differently about her spending time with Robert now? It doesn't seem to have the same purpose as before somehow. Before there was at least the mental pretense of relationship. Now it's clear that is not there.

On the other hand, you now have the sexual equivalent of a long weekend. Are you planning any surprises for Sue to make it more exciting or to just cheer her up?

Users who are viewing this thread