• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her latest thoughts

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
I know that Robert being unknown to you adds an extra dimension to your pleasure but now that their affair is entering the end game stage, it would be nice if Sue could get a picture of him on her cell phone, just face or head or shoulders would suffice. A shot of his famous erect cock would be a bonus. Actually, I would be surprised if she didn’t already have a snap of at least his face, hidden away in her files.

Your long thread continues to be an inspiration.

STB,
A quiet weekend here usually means a good weekend for you. The one where Sue boils over maybe. Or maybe that's just my imagination working overtime. I'm sure you'll let us know soon.

Peak - yes, quite a nice weekend all around - including some very open discussions about denial.
We talked about quite a few things - enough that I'm still thinking about them all - and enough that I am going to start a new thread to put my thoughts in order in. I think what we talked about and some of the thoughts we shared is more of what I want to think through.

UK - I have not asked to see what Robert looks like. That was also something I admitted to in our talks, that the "not knowing" heightened my arousal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread