Hot Wife 2 B Shared

• Thread startersearcher308
  • Start date
  • Tags
    lissa

How should she proceed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's been nearly two years since I last checked this thread and i'm impressed with Lissa's continual transformation. There's quite a marked difference in her appearance from her first photos of the shy soccer mom to her latest, a woman confident in her new found sexuality.
Whilst seemingly refusing nothing her owner demands, whether it's becoming a stripper or being gangbanged, she's become quite the ***** in a relativly short space of time.
Does anyone know her current status, is she still owned and still active?

Yes, Lissa is still owned and VERY active!!!!!

Reactions: MacK
Glad to hear it, even after all this time Lissa is still one if the hottest women on this site. It's rare that we get to see a beautiful woman transformed into a BBC ***** step by step. It's just a pity that we don't hear more about her adventures or see more of her. Shes one woman who deserves more ********. Whilst i've loved watching each tentative step of her journey, from doing bareback, anal, gangbangs to working in strip clubs, I'm wondering where does she go from here?
I don't know about anyone else but I'd like to see her progress onto becoming semi-pro a bit like Harmoni Kalifornia, or do some'Breeding' videos like Gabrielle Santini. Lets get her hooked up with DFW Knight or Richard Mann ASAP.

Damn Tina you're fine. I think you've just made the list of Hottest Women on this site.

Well Tina you've read what I think should happen, but what about what you think? How about giving us a woman's perspective on this?
If you were in her Bull's place what would you have her do next?

Hi Phil, would you care to tell us of any recent adventures Lissa has had, or can you persuade her to post details of her own experiences?

Hi, Great thread. New to the site. I'm also in Phillyand would enjoy being invited to a show. Thanks

That is nice looking pussy for sure. I noticed that so far the majority of the voting is going for the wife to be submissive. That is a favorite theme among readers and for me to write. I love the reluctant, submissive type of wife story. Turns me on, as it does most readers I suspect. Go slow with her, and DO NOT IGNORE THE HUSBAND's DESIRES. Whatever you might think, he still has the final say.

Shit, I just looked at some more pages and learned that this is an old post. I thought it was new because first time I saw it as it was posted up front. So maybe my comments and suggestion about the husband no longer apply. Whatever, I guess I will go in and see some of those photos men people are talking about.

OK, I looked at some, though when I clicked on some at the bottom kept getting the same photos over again. Never found any of her taking BBC, but see that she has gone submissive as in bondage. Bondage was never my thing, as you might tell because I very rarely write about it.

I did watch 50 Shades of Grey the other night because it was on my TV and for free. Again, the bondage parts did nothing for me, but I did like seeing her losing her cherry as she laid under the man. I will say this about the gal in the movie, really great acting and I hope she gets nominated.

I am sure you all have seen the movie. Ever get spanked as hard as she did? I hope not. Also, I did not scan through all your pages, but I am wondering how the husband is taking all this?

Last edited:
Muffinman said:
It's been nearly two years since I last checked this thread and i'm impressed with Lissa's continual transformation. There's quite a marked difference in her appearance from her first photos of the shy soccer mom to her latest, a woman confident in her new found sexuality.
Whilst seemingly refusing nothing her owner demands, whether it's becoming a stripper or being gangbanged, she's become quite the ***** in a relativly short space of time.
Does anyone know her current status, is she still owned and still active?
Yes, I am still active, just not inot the posting thing much since someone from work recognized me

Also, Please do not "Dilute this thread with extraneous conversation about other women, start your own thread!!!!

yes...it may be time to "refresh" the thread with some new content.

Lets see if we can get his NJ Shy wife working for her black boss again - as I'm ready to come out of retirement.

searcher308 said:
yes...it may be time to "refresh" the thread with some new content.

Lets see if we can get his NJ Shy wife working for her black boss again - as I'm ready to come out of retirement.

Yes. Please do.

searcher308 said:
I am chatting with a wife of a guy I don't know....I know he knows about it as she poses for me on cam as he takes pics.

She has been with him since she was a teenager - married and has kids...but now..she is looking to try something new! She wants some BBC...and I am all to happy to help.

I am sure I can get her to post some pics....with encouragement.
She should be creating her account here tonight....so be nice, and if you think this is a bull shit post...please keep it to yourself. I've convinced a white wife who is nervous to share and if you have negative things to say....go somewhere else.
Other than that...we look forward to your observations and contributions.

I have attached a pic of a temp tattoo she wears for me when she takes pics....I hope to have an update soon about our first meeting.
Oh my but that is a nice pussy just waiting for a big cock

Really great thread and I love the pictures.

NJShywife_2work4BLK_Boss said:
Also, Please do not "Dilute this thread with extraneous conversation about other women, start your own thread!!!!

I agree, lets keep this thread focued on Lissa (no offence to the other ladies mentioned).

I'm an infrequent vistor to this forum, but the reason I, and many others, cum back is because of this gorgeous woman.

Maybe Lissa could bring us all up to speed on what'been happening with her, is searcher308 still in the picture or does she have a new owner?

A previous poster suggested maybe going semi-pro like Harmoni Kalifornia.

That might be too big a step for you, but have you ever thought about maybe starting your website?

NJShywife_2work4BLK_Boss said:
Point taken. I didn't mean to get off track, sorry everyone.

I enjoy following this thread, and would hope we could get more than a couple of updates a year If she is indeed active.

Reactions: toolman2c
Allisonnga said:
I enjoy following this thread, and would hope we could get more than a couple of updates a year If she is indeed active.
I agree it would be nice, but we have to be realistic, she's a working mom after all. Posting on here, for our benefit, is probably at the bottom of her list of priorities.

But I agree, it would be nice to keep this thread going as there so few 'genuine' women out there.

That said, her comment about being discovered by a work colleague piqued my interest.
If she feels comfortable talking about it, maybe she could elaborate on that.

Assuming the colleague was male, I'd be interested in how he broached the subject; did he try and take advantage of the situation and how did Lissa deal with it.

If we're lucky she might discuss it here.

On a seperate issue, I love her avatar photo, I think she's very photogenic and I'd like to see her to post a full sized version☺