Hot Wife 2 B Shared

• Thread startersearcher308
  • Start date
  • Tags
    lissa

How should she proceed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DSC_0032.JPG DSC_0051.JPG DSC_0139.JPG DSC_0248 (2).JPG DSC_0725 (1).JPG Still Active

Lissa is still very active as a BBC SLUT, blake keeps her very busy iwth parties, etc.
Many of you have asked about her Full photo sets, if you are interested please contact me directly on yahoo at Philmccrackan on YIM.

Reactions: Robert39, GaryCaste, h5t6ca and 1 other person
She looks great as usual.

Thanks

PhilMcCrackan said:
Lissa is still very active as a BBC SLUT, blake keeps her very busy iwth parties, etc.

Thanks for "sharing" Lissa with us. Quite the inspiration! And she keeps looking better and better!

anyvideo?

Video Requests

I now have some video of her training available as well......

Hmmmm

Verrrrry interesting.

well we get to see the video of the training?

PhilMcCrackan said:
Many of you have asked about her Full photo sets, if you are interested please contact me directly on yahoo at Philmccrackan on YIM.

Hi Phil, i've tried contacting via YIM before (on my cell phone; my only internet access) to no avail.
I can't tell you how much i'd love to see some photosets of Lissa.
If at all possible, could you maybe send them to me at my e-mail address,
muffinman263@yahoo.com

I"d asked previously if Lissa had left the lifestyle as the thread had gone quiet.
But judging from her new tattoo, and what you've told us, she seems very committed indeed.
I've noticed in her latest photos that she really knows how to pose for the camera, she's developed a great apptitude for it. That photo if her standing in her underwear is extremely sexy, her ass and legs look amazing.
Maybe all the dancing she's been doing has helped with her posing, she certainly seems more confident in herself.
Finally, i have to agree with the others and ask you to post her training videos.
These sort of training sessions are often referred to on sites like this, but it's usually all talk, that's why you and Lissa have struck a chord with myself and others, you're both the real deal.

Thanks for the ongoing updates, and happy holidays the both of you and your family.

Any more thought on psoting the video I know many people are waiting and hoping.

great post. Love your stuff.

Great thread anymore to add? We are waiting with excitment

wow...she so entertaining...luck you :)

No recent updates by lissa?

Might we see more please? Seeing her transformation is very erotic.

It's really nice to see the obvious change in her ... Her demeanor has totally changed from the beginning..
Good job guys.

Sorry we havn't posted much lately

slutmaker said:
It's really nice to see the obvious change in her ... Her demeanor has totally changed from the beginning..
Good job guys.

Here are some more recent, she also has her clit pierced now and a Spade Tattoo above her ass now.............

DSC_0965.JPG DSC_0817.JPG DSC_0844.JPG

Reactions: GaryCaste and powah9845
PhilMcCrackan said:
Here are some more recent, she also has her clit pierced now and a Spade Tattoo above her ass now.............

Great pix of an incredible woman. She's definitely BBC material.

Let's see more....great stuff@!

Really great stuff. She's a beautiful *****. Post pics of more recent happenings.