• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wife 2 B Shared

• Thread startersearcher308
  • Start date
  • Tags
    lissa

How should she proceed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tonight's training session......LIVE !!!!!

Tonight Lissa will be alone for the first time with her BBC "Owner" !!!!!
I will be home alone watching her "training" session via CAM.
If you are interested in watching her with me hit me on yahoo around 11:00pm.

PhilMccrackan@yahoo.com

so, what happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah what happened lol ,hit on this site post by mistake ,what a mistake haha ,have a lookat the bbc loving slut i have in the uk .great site

So, what's the news?

VERY nice pictures, would love to see more.

this has been an incredible thread! i don' think i've ever read one on here that had everyone's perspective, insight and pics! awesome.

And the update of this story is...?

Would love to know what happened.

Hey guys sorry to leave you hanging...I'll get you the update on that meeting.

But let me tell you this...we had another meeting Saturday...it went well also. Lots to report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lissa's photos

I thought I had better post this comment before I am unable to do so. Phil, the pics of Lissa are fantastic. She is becoming more seductive with each post. Your choice of pics to post are driving me nuts - subtle placement of an arm to hide that beautiful pussy. They take my breath away and make my mouth water. A "10" to all of you for your combined efforts and a "77" to Lissa the seductress. WOW!!!

VIP Status

Could not reply to your pm, so i sent it on to dig420 recommending that support your request for VIP status. I think he responded to your request because I see you are already a VIP member - well earned!!! You might want to contact Lissa and hubby to get VIP status also. Thanks again for your posts and have a great time with sexy Lissa (WOW).

Update

I have not heard back yet on our VIP status, will update thread once we know we can post/access pics, etc

Why not just use the chatroom for the camshows?

Cam show

How would I use the chat room for her CAM SHOW ???

Technical support Issues

Hey Phil. If you do not get a response here, in a timely manner, post your question on the "technical support issues" forum. I see you got your VIP status. Take care and hug Lissa for all of us. She makes my mouth water.

And then what happened...

Any update on the progression since the first meeting? Information deprivation here!

Meeting 3 The Breaking Her

Here is the over view of the Meeting..I'm sure there will be pics follwing shortly..but I'll have to write up these pieces seprately.

The came to pick me up at the hotel...Phil sent Lissa up to get me - as soon as she got there she got a call from the Babysitter and I took a few pics....she asked If I was ready..I told her I needed a little help getting ready - so she dropped to her knees unzipped my pants and sucked my cock.
That was nice - she's learning well!

Then we went down to meet phil in the Van...his only question was - Did you take some pics! LOL He makes sure to miss nothing.

After some light fare - we headed back to the hotel...I know there are some pics from the parking lot....perhaps Phil will share!

Once back a the hotel...we did some wardrobe changes...some pics - there was plenty of sucking and Lissa was a champ!

Then we got to business...
Phil left and I proceeded with the roughest part of the "training" with Lissa...

I won't go into this part yet except to say that 8 guys and Phil watched via web cam as Lissa was spanked fucked and used very hard for quite a few hours.
Phil got quite a bit of HD recording of the event...and Lissa has now clearly surrendered to me.

Ill get back to you with the details of each part of the evening...and I'm sure Phil will regale you with the pics.

I tried to post pics - but they failed..I'll see if I can figure it out.

Cam show tonight

As you know Lissa loves to show off for BBC !!!!!
So tonight she will be showing it ALL off for her DC fans!
Just IM her directly at LissaPierce for the details, I know she won't disappoint as she loves being a BBC SLUT Now !!!!!

P4022868a.jpg P4022919.JPG P4022966.JPG

Reactions: powah9845
I love her pics...

damn I still want that hot body..........pound dat pussy and lick it good

Users who are viewing this thread