Hot Wife 2 B Shared

• Thread startersearcher308
  • Start date
  • Tags
    lissa

How should she proceed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Girl you are hot! Your skin is so smooth and white..I'd love to see pics of you and a black man stretching you and you throughly enjoying it. The skin contrast would be so sexy!

I have never explored my submissive side or done any BBC yet.

I guess you may be wondering why I'd be driven to do this. For one think I think you can imagine I live a pretty sheltered life and have always done the "right" thing. I'm 35 yrs old and have NEVER been with anyone other then my husband. I am tired of being constrained and BORED all the time. Is it wrong to want to go out on the "edge" a little? I have been interested in submission, BBC and BLKDOM men for quite some time, so why not try to find that?? Yes, I admit I have had fantasies about being "taken" sexually by a BBC DOM man and even humiliated/degraded a little as well..... I'm not sure if this sounds weird or will make any sense at all to you but just maybe I might find someone who does

Pics from my last cam show...

Thanks for all the compliments & support as I begin exploring. So far, it has been exciting and a lot of fun doing cam shows.

P3132738a.jpg P3132776.jpg

Reactions: powah9845
i love the pics thank you! what a great and lovely body you have. i would love to touch you and kiss you all over! i would love to tie you up and dominate you, you look delicious

Last edited by a moderator:
you ever wear stockings and garters? what about using a black dildo?

Yes, I do wear both stockings and garters sometimes...and yes, I own & use a black dildo.

You should post some pics of you and your toy...

Duty

LissaPierce said:
Yes, I do wear both stockings and garters sometimes...and yes, I own & use a black dildo.

Lissa, as a beatiful woman with a great body I think that it should be your duty to wear stockings and skirts that are short enough to show the tops when you bend over. In my book there is no finer sight than a pussy framed by stockings & a garter belt (uless its also with a BBC stuffed into it.

Go Girl!

Tonight - Lissa will be doing a show for a select group of men, if you'd like to be on that list - email me at searcher308@yahoo.com You need to be available to log on to messenger as I will create a group chat room at 10pm eastern.

Preference will be given to black men local to the Philly area. So let me know.

Lissa showing off for Blake........................

I'm sure she will put on a GREAT SHOW tonight!!!!!

P2272443.JPG

Hey guys - Lissa is getting ready to start..if you want an invite...IM me at searcher308 on messenger...and I'll see if there's room for you!

Lissa's cam show is going great...her body is amazing as always and she is playing to the cam and the guys watching better than ever.

I'm sure she or her hubby will post a few pics from the night in a few days.

Great Friday Show

Well it was a very good show on Friday!

Loved it as did all the guys who watched.....for those of you who missed the show..here are a few pics to show you what you missed!

There will be a show this Friday, so if your looking for an invitation - ask me for an invite and I will see if there is room. Show starts about 10pm Eastern.

P4022868a.jpg P4022879.jpg P4022878.jpg

Friday Cam Show

I am getting more "into" my cam shows...they are fun and exciting for me. These shows are helping me get past my nervousness for when I meet for my first bbc encounter. My first "meet" is at the end of April...

Hi Lissa! I think your pics are hot and would love to join in and watch your next cam show. I will continue to check your thread for updates and hopefully I can join in on the fun next time. I encourage you to continue to explore your interest in bbc and performing for your fans via your cam shows. You are absolutely gorgeous and sharing yourself with others is a good first step in exploring your fantasies. Thanks for sharing.

No Longer a BBC Virgin

I'm here with Lissa and hubby...she will be updating the thread shortly and perhaps with a few pics....we had fun.

But I'll let her tell you about it....
Another white wife....begins the adventure.

My First BBC Experience

I am officially a bbc slut now. Had my first experience on Saturday. We met Blake at a bar for a few drinks and flirting first. Then he started touching me in the car on the way to the hotel, so I had a feeling for what I was in for...even though I was a little nervous. Once we got to the hotel, the fun began. I kinda let loose and went with the moment. It wasn't too long before Blake had me totally stripped and bent over. Pretty quickly he had me put on sexy heels and a collar and had me get on my knees. For the very first time, I took a black cock in my mouth. However, once I started I was pretty eager to satisfy him. Before I knew it, he had me bent over the couch and was inside me. It was "very intense"! He took me in several different positions and gave me a real workout! Although I was completely exhausted at the end, the whole experience was very fulfilling and we are already planning our next adventure. Stay tuned...more to come.

PICS of wifes FIST BBC adventure

Here are a few introductory pics of Lissa with Blake at the bar, in the car, and when they first got to the hotel on Sat night......more to follow.
STAY TUNED :whip_it:

IMG_0442.JPG IMG_0443.JPG IMG_0444.JPG P4243220.JPG P4243219.JPG

Reactions: WhMom, h5t6ca and powah9845
How the evening started

I know some people like the details...so I thought I would post how things got started...and you could decide if you wanted to hear more.

I went to meet Lissa and hubby in the hotel lobby bar… it was just a bistro with a VERY small bar section perhaps 6 ft long. When I turned around..they were there, I thought we were heading to the room but they wanted to go out to get a drink. I had to get my ID from the room, and we agreed to meet in the parking lot.

I met hubby in the parking lot and he walked me to their car. I got in at the drivers rear door expecting to see Lissa in the passenger seat but she was in the rear seat on the passenger side.

Lissa was clearly surprised to see me and shocked I was getting in the back seat with her. They have a large SUV so there was significant space between Lissa and myself. We talked and went to Champs where it was pretty laid back.

We had a drink and ordered appetizers at the end of her first drink...I said..I have an assignment for you... she freaked out a bit and she said “Here! You want me to do something here! in public….what do you want me to do?” I told her she was far too concerned….and to keep drinking…I would tell her later.

About a quarter of the way through her drink, I again said. I am going to want you to do something for me? She looked at me and said “what – do you want me to dance on the bar”. I laughed and told her I had not thought of that, but it would go on the list. I said..You clearly need more to drink I'll tell you later what you have to do.
She said “GREAT!”, and I told her to continue with her drink.

At the half way mark, I told her to go to the bathroom and to take the stockings off and give them to her hubby. She turned to him…told him what I said. He looked at her and said “well I guess you better go take them off then.” He pointed to wear the bathroom was and said, I guess you should hurry.

When she returned with no stockings I began touching her legs. She said...I thought there was a no touching rule. I said yes...but that applied to the hotel room...we are not there yet, you wanted to go out…so those rules don’t apply here.

We left Champs to head to the hotel, her Hubby said everyone buckle up! This time I slid into the center seat... Lissa said “Oh boy!”

I told her that she was obviously cold without the pantyhose and i would warm her legs she slowly almost imperceptively pinned her knees together and moved her hands to her lap.
I moved her hands ...one onto her right thigh...the other onto my right thigh then I rubbed the outside of her legs while I spoke to her and asked if she was nervous she stared either straight ahead or out the window...and NEVER made eye contact with me I talked to her and rubbed her outer thigh until her goose bumps were gone.

She would occasionally say...I'm oK...you’re not going to make me scared... I'm nervous but I'll be ok. I then put my hands on her knees – now tightly pinned together...and pushed them apart...opening her legs I pushed her knees as far apart as far as the seating would allow...and said… “There..now that's better! I then sat back she slowly started to close her legs a bit... but I leaned forward...opened them again and said...”No ...Like that.” She left them Like that for the remainder of the ride Blake: this time -- after the correction.

I began touching her inner thigh and wasted NO time running my fingers across her pussy lips. I then stopped...located her clit...and rubbed it lightly.. Clearly she was a little tense...but I whispered that it would all be fine- that soon we would be in the room...where there would be no touching. I slid my fingers down to find a wet pussy awaiting as I dipped a finger in... I asked...this is the first time you've been touched by someone other than your husband... to which she silently nodded as she continued to look forward ...frozen in some imaginary headlights.

I only put a finger in her for a min....then went back to touching her labia and clit. When we arrived at the hotel...which the entire ride was perhaps 7 min I gave Hubby a room key...told him the room - and told him we needed a min - perhaps two and would follow Hubby took some pics of us in the car. Then went up to the room as soon as he finished his pics! I took Lissa’s left leg and had her put it up on the center counsel so I could have better access to her. This time I went right for her clit...then put two fingers in her wet pussy.

I reminded her (which she surely did not need) that I was only the second man to touch her this way... and that I was excited that she was going to be giving herself to me. She nervously nodded a bit...but never made eye contact.

I then told her we should catch up with her hubby...to which I think she was very surprised...as we were only in the car about 1 min. We saw her hubby on our floor for the room as we were heading across the parking lot. We went into the hotel...and to the elevator.. in the elevator...I had her push the button as I positioned myself behind her...pulling up her skirt completely ******** her beautiful ass, I was only sad the ride was so short. We joked that an old couple catching us would have a heart attack.
When the doors opened…we headed to the room.

Let me know if you want to hear what happened in the room.

Reactions: aussiehorse