• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Many cocks has your wife had?

My wife was a self-described floozy in her 20's, she recons she slept with maybe 50 men by the time she and I got together.

Since we started dabbling with threesomes and hotwifing she's had sex with 2 other guys, and given blowjobs to 2 others. Not a lot, but I'm working on it with her;)

As far as I know, my wife fucked 5 guys before we were married, 4 of those multiple times. Since we have been married, she has fucked 27 guys. One of those 27 is a guy she fucked before we were married, and he fucked her multiple times after we were married. Of the remaining 26, she fucked 10 of them more than once, and the others were one night stands. 20201219_142851.jpg20201219_142100.jpg20201219_141919.jpg20201218_201317.jpgRosaWeb67-crop.jpg20201218_193740.jpgRosaWeb112.jpgRosaWeb145.jpg

For me and my wife its not about numbers. She has always had a thing for black since I was in the army. So over time it was several of them. We never kept any track of count

We have been active swingers for 10 years now, and I love to see my wife with other men. I especially like to watch her give a toe curling blowjob! She is incredible at it, and gets off on it... What is better than that!
I am curious, at how many women out there would share with us how many cocks she has had other than her sig other...
Count each one as only one, even if there is multiple experiences with the same cock..

My wife had a total of 6 before me, 5 fuck and suck and one blowjob.
Since we have been married, (13YRS) she has had an additional 15 or so, (we kinda lost exact count) fuck and suck....and 5 anonymous or one night stand blowjobs.... God I love her!

Well, lets hear about it!:cool:
my has taken 3 in total

As far as I know, my wife fucked 5 guys before we were married, 4 of those multiple times. Since we have been married, she has fucked 27 guys. One of those 27 is a guy she fucked before we were married, and he fucked her multiple times after we were married. Of the remaining 26, she fucked 10 of them more than once, and the others were one night stands. 20201219_142851.jpg20201219_142100.jpg20201219_141919.jpg20201218_201317.jpgRosaWeb67-crop.jpg20201218_193740.jpgRosaWeb112.jpgRosaWeb145.jpg
Is her name Rosa?

In my last relationship, lasted 3 years, that girl had 15 different guys that I know of fucked her while she lived with me. I am sure there were others I did not know of. Many were not just 1 time and several were LTR. It was a absolute great 3 years lol. Lots of good memories there. Had me a great slutwife.

My wife said she was somewhat promiscuous when she was younger, so were a lot of women/girls, after all, she's a product of the late 60s/early70s. Never would talk about her sexual past.

Then in a moment of weakness she says during her single years she had sex with more than 300 different guys, then she goes silent and I see her thinking. She says probably closer to 500. Her words, her estimate.

Since becoming a hotwife in Fall 2018 she's had 100+ different men, mostly OTO, has 2 'regulars' and has had 2 GBs.

When we first met she was putting on a act of being a good girl and told me she haven't had many partners and was a virgin in her first marriage...well after we were married and after a party where she got really high. She told me she had quit so I'd never seen her in that condition and she admitited she was extreamly promiscuous when she was younger and during her first marriage. When I pressed her on how many she just said hundreds

image.jpeg

My wife was never shared ... before me she had three boyfriends and had sex with everyone.
watching how she good at sucking and thinking that i may call her was hottest thing i had tonight (apart from the fact that I fucked my wife :D)

My wife had sex with 18 men before we met.
Since we have been together she got 25-30 other cocks in 13 years of cheating and 6 years of cuckolding.
These are the noumbers I know - she doesnt tell me everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back