• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many hubbies have dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, etc

Think he would get noticed if he had this in on a nude beach?

IMG_3280(2).jpg

i have a couple of butt plugs i use and love, sometimes use her dildo or vibrator, but can't beat a real cock fucking and filling you...

haven’t experienced the real thing. But I often use her dildo. Which is a RealCock2. The Dirk version. It is amazing. But hope one day I can experience the real thing.

I have two black rubber plugs, one fits nicely, the other is so big, it needs lots of lube and encouragement to slide into my welcoming ass. Also use an 8 inch dildo once I get loosened up, and have an 11 inch big boy for those special moments.

haven’t experienced the real thing. But I often use her dildo. Which is a RealCock2. The Dirk version. It is amazing. But hope one day I can experience the real thing.

Nothing like it in the world, when he slides in balls deep and begins thrusting. I started out with wife's dildos but I don't use them anymore. The real thing has spoiled me.

me3.jpg

Nothing like it in the world, when he slides in balls deep and begins thrusting. I started out with wife's dildos but I don't use them anymore. The real thing has spoiled me.

me3.jpg
It is easy to get spoilt by a big cock,tell me how you got your first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back