how many wht girls have been fucked by black?

• Thread starterseduce my sexygirl 24
  • Start date

How many white girls have had sex with a black male?

• yes, i have had sex with at least one black male

Votes: 396 76.2%
  • no, i have never had sex with a black male

Votes: 124 23.8%

• Total voters
Hello guys,

I've seen alot of answers in favor to the title of this thread. I'm a 32 year old single white female,living in Florida. I have a large pool of girl-friends,and to be straight and up-front;I'm known as the outsider in the group. None of my friends have ever been involved with a black man-Wether it be sexually or in a relationship....And we are ******* to black men/women all the time. We live in a diverse neighborhood,and it's pretty well divided here. Interracial is less attractive to the Majority of white women--To tell you the truth...

Which is fine. Everyone has different preferences.

I'm into men;Period. wether black,or white. It depends on what type of mood i'm in(like i explained earlier in another thread).

My girlfriend's don't find Black men attractive;And it's as simple as that. Of course i asked them why they don't find black men attractive--Naturally i wanted an opinion. I won't go into detail on WHY they don't find black men attractive. Doing so would be childish and i wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. But to each there own. Just a personal testamony on my behalf.

I see soooooo much mis-information being spewed on this forum-and chat room alike. You're just dis-crediting this lifestyle for any REAL individual's who are interested.

I've been attacked in the chat room before--For giving my own PERSONAL opinion.

I just wish we had more real conversations on here and in the chat room:)

Why is it so hard?

I wish that more women in the world could experience my life style. I have just gotten home from a weekend with several very aggreessive men. All black all rough and all demanding that all their cum be in my body. I am not sure, but i think they want me to ahve a fifth interracial baby. I hope they do anyways. So my question is how many other women here actually have gone to the point of having thier lovers baby/babies?

I did, though unintentional. I can tell you it was hell with family and friends. My husband stayed with me through it all, but it has not been easy.

and me :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

barbara265 said:
Tuesday night went to my daughters soccer game. After the game we went to eat pizza with the rest of the team. One of my girls best friends, she's 16 was with a senior who is black. I saw them in the parking lot, in a car, the whole time we were there, making out. My daughter after some ather heavy examination by me informed me that her friend is having sex with the young man. The girl is a very nice girl and from what i Know about the young man he's a good kid. Of course I've never told my girl about her daddy and me and our life style, she's too young. So I can't tell her that it's my experience that it is very difficult to get a black man to wear a condum. I'm not sure how I got to this, on this thread except to say young women are certainly more likely to experience interacial sex than my generation.

Excuse me didnt u say somewhere else that you had your lovers child? So how could your daughter not know about your lifestyle? Shes got to see that her dad is not the father of this child.

This lifestyle is fine and dandy. I just find it strange that alot of posters try to push their agenda on other people...Which leads me to believe the one's pushing this lifestyle(or trying to)are either black males/white males.

Any normal woman IN to this lifestyle is in it because it's fun....Not because of political reasons.

I believe the title was asking how many white women experienced a black man?

Let's be REAL about this question..Instead of fabricating fantasies. I'm all for Fantasy--believe me i am--But the question to this thread was a serious one.

I find it cute that people would say blantant lies...Like MOST white women would love a black cock/man. lol...That's not the case at all. Like i said earlier in my reply;Most white women find this lifestyle weird and even less white women would even think about trying a black man...Because most are just not attracted to them. that's the truth. I've asked my girlfriends this and they just don't agree with me...It's the case in most instances......

But the same can be said for a woman of ANY RACE. Most women/men are attracted to the opposite sex who looks like them...And who are of the same race. That's why i'm into black men...Not because they have "bigger penis'" or "better lovers.'.....It's for the SIMPLE reason that it's TABOO and different.

Of course you're going to get conflicting reports here,because this is an interracial site. But the question was asked--and in a serious manner. Let's not pretend this is something it's not. Real discussion would only benefit everyone.

I'm not loosing faith though...Last night i met someone who i believe to be real.:clap:

curioustammi said:
I wish that more women in the world could experience my life style. I have just gotten home from a weekend with several very aggreessive men. All black all rough and all demanding that all their cum be in my body. I am not sure, but i think they want me to ahve a fifth interracial baby. I hope they do anyways. So my question is how many other women here actually have gone to the point of having thier lovers baby/babies?

Honey. This is soooo sick-and soooo wrong. Anyone having babies by a "lover" just for the simple enjoyment of "breeding" have mental issues.

I don't believe you're serious--But just in case you are;You've GOT to be kidding. Anyone who would have a baby just for the pure enjoyment of being bred and putting the babies life in danger are sick and twisted.

You claimed 5 babies? LMAOOOOO. Yeah right! No woman would have 5 babies by a "lover" or a "black bull" because for one; It's WEIRD! and two;No one would actually put a babies life at risk by doing such a sick and twisted thing...and 5 babies? In you're community? With you're husband? LOL

GET REAL....I smell a fake:D

MacNfries said:
Vanessa ... nooooo, say it ain't sooooo ... no one would come on here and purposely LIE would they? LOL I mean, isn't the printed word the GOSPEL around here?

Man, this thread is getting sooooooooo deep I'm putting on my wading boots.

LOL. Tell me about it MAC. I'm all about fantasy. That's the reason i come here--But when someone asks a serious question--and then people jump off the deep end and just talk sillyness.

I especially like the bashing that goes on here? The way some of the men act--you would think they wanted a white wife instead of a one night fling..LMAOOO. Sounds like jealousy to me....And a big turn off.

I can't stand talking to a man and the first words that come out of his mouth is something like "hubby have a small penis" "I hate white men" "u need black cock."...lol. Talk about boosting ones ego!:clap:

I mean....Look at all these answers you hear. Asking how many white women have fucked/or been with a black man? You hear some of these "Women" claiming 75% of white women have fucked a black man--Then you have people claiming that if they tried a black man they would love it and be addicted!...LOL

Reality anyone? GAG me!:D

So all my girlfriends are the crazy ones for not even being attracted to black guys? pah--LEASE.

Some women have DIFFERENT preferences,and that's just the way it is..:feedback:

It looks like 3 out of 4 white girls have had sex with at least one black male.......hot!

seduce my sexygirl 24 said:
It looks like 3 out of 4 white girls have had sex with at least one black male.......hot!
3 out of 4 white girls here are white men, dummy.... and the other is probably a black man with a small dick.

I guess that she reflects alot of our society today....she is very shallow.

the black guy down the hall in my apartment building screws me every thursday night :)

Tina

lot of liars in this thread

101 have not tried black yet, but probably would like to......I would love to have some of them post their thoughts about what would it need to "crossover to black".

Me too, i 've had some black cock and feels the best!! Can't stop cumming and cumming while a bbc is inside me =)

thank you Vanessa...loved the way you answered...I've been with one black guy ,not so sure it was smart, not so sure I won't do it again, I do know I love chatting with the people in DC, but pleasssssssseeeeeeeee no more white guys asking if they can lick me afterwards

Most white females are pretty happy with a white hubby as long as their friends feel the same way.

But if once try black, they quickly realise that vanilla sex is pretty tame stuff, and that they have been missing out. Once they know that there is "something better out there", the itch keeps wanting to get scratched, and that is how the addiction starts.

Smoking starts with a puff, and builds to a packet a day (or more).
BBC starts and grows the same way.
But once you try black, it is different to nicotine, you can't go back to a vanilla lifestyle.

It is better for a white girl to keep away from BBC, because it will take her over her mind very quickly if "she goes for a taste'. It feels too good to deny yourself now that you know you have only been getting the sex crumbs of a relationship.

Sorry if I've already answered this question but yes, I've been fucked by quite a few black guys and currently involved in a very serious relationship with a black guy that completely rocks my world..

seduce my sexygirl 24 said:
Look how happy she is...

She looks happy because she's getting paid a lot of money to look like that.