How Soon After Wedding......

My wife and I had been married for 6 months and we were in our early 20's. My lifetime friend, John, visited with us as I helped raise him and he was and still is 10 years younger than I am. Both my wife and I are/were nudists and so failed to wear clothes around the house or outdoors in our back yard around the pool.

On the second day of John's visit, he apparently decided to not wear clothes either, especially, around and in the pool.

Toward the end of the day, my wife took a good look at John's cock and she looked at me and mouthed , "wow, it's huge". I told her that I know that. She went on and on about its size, especially, being that John is rather skinny and it even looks bigger than it is. She said no it is huge, skinny body or not.

I could tell that my wife who always said that cock size did not matter changed her mind. She began to flirt with him a little bit as she expressed a desire to see how big it got when it was hard. She did things such as brush him with her boob and leave her legs partly open so he could see her pussy and her xlarge clit. She also has these extra large nipples that get extremely red and hard when she is excited and they were sticking out at their maximum 2" length and were almost purple they were so engorged.

That night, the sex was fantastic and enthusiastic.

I went to work the next morning and came home about 2 hours early. I walked in the front door and I heard noises coming from the pool area. I went back there and saw my wife bent over with John's enormous cock going in and out of her pussy. My wife was making noises I had never heard her make before. Admittedly, I watched for a while as I saw my wife's pussy being stretched out and saw her shaking as came.

I never said a word and I saw several more encounters between them over the next 10 days. John finally ended his visit. Probably my wife was unhappy when he left. lol

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, couplegr2017, Capt. Ron and 5 others
We married after 4 years of living together as a very open couple. So before the wedding she had played a lot (even before we met for the first time: she started at the beginning of being with her previous partner). But during the wedding ceremony nothing happened, it was in our honey moon. We went to Turkey and the hotel has a nice spa and our very first day there, she booked a massage (the last slot, very late). She went ther with a bathrobe and nothing else and the guy was checking how deep he can touch her. Of course, she showed very graphically she was enjoyed a lot, so he kept going and that was the first night they fucked. They kept fucking every single day of our stay there and a couple of day (I don't remember exactly the data) a friend of him joinned them.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Gaezel, GehoernterEhemann and 2 others
My wife and I swapped with another couple the last 2 days of our honeymoon. So I guess she made it 6 days as a faithful married woman.

• Haha
Reactions: BWCHUGETIT, sswanabe, Manwaife and 4 others
I fucked someone else about 2 months after we got married.. I had an affair… when he found out.. He wasn’t angry but incredibly turned on.. He wanted to watch me fuck so bad… a few years later He got all the details of me fucking him.. He fucked me so hard while i was telling him.. He became a cuckold after that.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, midnightfapper, WhiteMarried and 2 others
My wife fucked her ex husband even before we got married, indeed we weren't sure if our baby was mine or his.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, Custer Laststand and Rayagr
Geglu said:
How quickly after your wedding day your wife fucked somebody else ?
We didn't get into the lifestyle until many years after we got married. But she recently confessed to me that the night before our wedding she let her college crush (a very attractive guy on the swimming team) fuck her brains out until the morning. I didn't know it at the time but I do remember her being very loose and gooey on our wedding night and falling asleep shortly. Clearly I couldn't compete. It gets me off even now thinking that she carried his sperm in her all throughout our wedding day while we were saying our vows and all other events

• Love
Reactions: redback, whoral, leahswannabe and 4 others
Hotbitch said:
I fucked someone else about 2 months after we got married.. I had an affair… when he found out.. He wasn’t angry but incredibly turned on.. He wanted to watch me fuck so bad… a few years later He got all the details of me fucking him.. He fucked me so hard while i was telling him. He became a cuckold after that.
Very good. I encourage you to keep up your good work, Ms. Hotbitch, cuckolding your appropriately-submissive husband.

Reactions: natasnaikul and WhiteMarried
My first wife it was several years after we got married that she played. My 2nd wife it was about 2 months. Both quite different but hot experiences for me.

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, redback, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
After 12 years she fucked with other man. It happend on vacation.

Reactions: Gaezel, redback, natasnaikul and 2 others
pungen said:
After 12 years she fucked with other man. It happend on vacation.
Dame

Geglu said:
How quickly after your wedding day your wife fucked somebody else ?

Did She make the succestion to want other man...?

Or did You hubby wanted to become cuckolded ?

How ready was wife to agree and how soon.???

Have you and wife been satisfied for your decissions.?
My wife was fucking other men about six months after we were married.

She was in an unhappy marriage when we first met in a work context, and three months in, she fucked me on our second date. By the six month point, we were living together, and, by experimenting with femdom play, she drew out my sexually submissive nature.

Dumping her husband was like letting oxygen in the room; I could tell how much she enjoyed the attention of men, and decided I would foster that rather than resist it. So I suggested we should try out an MMF threesome.

At first, she treated it only as fantasy talk, but over a couple of months, she not only opened up to it, but got pissed off when I backed out a few times, and just went back into the bar. I watched her walk out on the arm of the guy she had been dancing with. Later she told me what happened inside: she walked up to him, he said "Your place or mine?", and she responded "Mine".

I watched him fuck her in our bed that night, and within a month or two, she was out dating regularly. We both realized that I wasn't capable of giving her what she needed sexually, and embraced a cuckold relationship.

Reactions: sswanabe, natasnaikul, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
It took us 10 years to start.

Reactions: Gaezel and Custer Laststand
WhiteMarried said:
It took us 10 years to start.

That's OK. Ten years is better than never. If your wife was then in her 30's, she may have been at or near her peak sexuality.

Reactions: Gaezel and WhiteMarried
Was 60 daysafter we married
and was with a black man.

• Love
Reactions: Raysclick, sissytinyvirgin and sswanabe
Officially my wife waited 20 years before she took another cock between her legs. However, in the very early years of our marriage I would come home from work to find our bedroom reeking of sex, the smell was overpowering sometimes. She has never admitted to anything except the 20 year fling and then only because one of the children knew what was going on.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and Custer Laststand
Reactions: sswanabe
Custer Laststand said:
That's OK. Ten years is better than never. If your wife was then in her 30's, she may have been at or near her peak sexuality.
That is true, yea mid 30's indeed

Reactions: Custer Laststand
johnmasters said:
Officially my wife waited 20 years before she took another cock between her legs. However, in the very early years of our marriage I would come home from work to find our bedroom reeking of sex, the smell was overpowering sometimes. She has never admitted to anything except the 20 year fling and then only because one of the children knew what was going on.
The smells of sex are great. Many forget to change the sheets and bed cases after hosting a fucking session with a lover
When our local swinger's group has the pick a key night... rules are for hubby not to change sheets or pillow cases after he fucks the the other woman. Allows his wife to smell her hair on pillow case for teh rest of teh night/day

Reactions: DannyBoyx and WhiteMarried
Hubby arranged for BBC 60 days after our wedding. I was a virgin tooo for hubby

Reactions: Gaezel, 69eatmore77 and WhiteMarried
A few weeks after our wedding, we moved to Africa where I was transferred for 3 years. A beautiful life for newlyweds in love.
As is often the case in such countries, the French expatriates lived among themselves and organized their activities often within their compounds.
During one of these first evenings, I had the opportunity to discuss with Patrice, one of my bosses. Handsome, in his forties, he is a charmer, a good talker and divorced. But sometimes quite raw in his comments and authoritarian. All young executives like me admire him.
While my wife is having a drink at the bar, I talk to him about our newly married life. I tell him, in the course of the discussion, that among the things that attracted me to Véro were her hair and her haircut, which I adore. He answers me: "I prefer women with short hair, with a boyish look. This androgynous side turns me on, especially when they suck."
Two days after this evening, I leave for my first professional trip in province. When I come back home, one week later, I find my Véro with short hair. It certainly suits her, but we had never talked about it before, especially since she knew my penchant for her initial hairstyle.
She never mentioned this decision to me (except: it's too hot, it's better!) but I still have a big doubt, doubt reinforced because she kept this boy's haircut (and even sometimes a little shorter) during months, until Patrice's return to France. And then, as if by chance, she let her hair grow again.
I would like so much to know what happened during this week..... and at the same time, I dread it.

Reactions: redback, natasnaikul, WhiteMarried and 1 other person