How Soon After Wedding......

jacques said:
A few weeks after our wedding, we moved to Africa where I was transferred for 3 years. A beautiful life for newlyweds in love.
As is often the case in such countries, the French expatriates lived among themselves and organized their activities often within their compounds.
During one of these first evenings, I had the opportunity to discuss with Patrice, one of my bosses. Handsome, in his forties, he is a charmer, a good talker and divorced. But sometimes quite raw in his comments and authoritarian. All young executives like me admire him.
While my wife is having a drink at the bar, I talk to him about our newly married life. I tell him, in the course of the discussion, that among the things that attracted me to Véro were her hair and her haircut, which I adore. He answers me: "I prefer women with short hair, with a boyish look. This androgynous side turns me on, especially when they suck."
Two days after this evening, I leave for my first professional trip in province. When I come back home, one week later, I find my Véro with short hair. It certainly suits her, but we had never talked about it before, especially since she knew my penchant for her initial hairstyle.
She never mentioned this decision to me (except: it's too hot, it's better!) but I still have a big doubt, doubt reinforced because she kept this boy's haircut (and even sometimes a little shorter) during months, until Patrice's return to France. And then, as if by chance, she let her hair grow again.
I would like so much to know what happened during this week..... and at the same time, I dread it.
You should ask, yet probably we know 🤩

Reactions: jacques
Would she answer frankly a few years later? especially since thanks to Patrice and the months I spent with him, I was able to pursue a very successful career within the company.
But I must admit that I think 90% that something happened. I think it, I have long feared it and I fantasize about it today. The possessive and jealous young white executive has matured.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
WhiteMarried said:
You should ask, yet probably we know 🤩
I will try to ask her this week about what happened.

she reminded me of something during that evening that had slipped my mind. Patrice had made a point of inviting most of the wives of the young leaders who had just arrived in the country for a few dances.
Véro had actually danced three or four slow dances with him while I was chatting at the bar with some colleagues. She had come back with a strange expression on her face.
It was a little later that I had this discussion with Patrice about the boyish haircuts.

Here is the continuation of her confessions, last night: while dancing, Véro described to Patrice the luck and happiness to live and work in such a country, when we are young married. While holding her a little bit more, Patrice told her this:
"Jacques is not favored by the management at the moment. They criticize some of his actions. They even talk about sending him back to France. I can help him first to get out of this bad situation and then to have a good career within the company. But for that, I must have something in exchange, and from you. The rule is simple: next weekend there is the cocktail party for the visit of our big boss from Paris. If you come with short hair, it means you accept. If you don't, it'll be what it must be: a quick trip back to a siding in the Paris suburbs."

Véro also made the following point: if you remember well at the time, we were four young wives who had recently arrived to have our hair cut that week....

Reactions: Gaezel, redback and WhiteMarried
Geglu said:
How quickly after your wedding day your wife fucked somebody else ?

Did She make the succestion to want other man...?

Or did You hubby wanted to become cuckolded ?

How ready was wife to agree and how soon.???

Have you and wife been satisfied for your decissions.?
About 6hrs. The best man consummated the marriage.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried and Gaezel
We swapped with another couple on our honeymoon.

• Love
Reactions: BWCHUGETIT and WhiteMarried
Gaezel said:
That sounds really quickly made decission to let wife give Her cunt to other after wedding, Was that so turning on to hubby as He thought it would be, or did He knew at all, or perhaps He was regocnising it ? Did the BESTMAN had been in Lydias pussy before,
No, the bestman did not fuck Lynda until years later.

Reactions: BWCHUGETIT and WhiteMarried
She had been cuckolding me before we got married, so she had a black guy come a fuck her on our wedding day, just a couple hours after we were married. I got to clean up after, that was her gift to me

• Love
Reactions: toolman, WhiteMarried and natasnaikul