• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I can't believe i'm doing this

• Thread starterPictureofagirl
  • Start date
Beautiful

Pictureofagirl said:
... i thought i'd come out of my shell for a moment to see what ppl think.
You have a hot & sexy body. You and your pics are fine, have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
very very nice sweetie! keep sharing while hubby is away!

PA_HandsomeBlkMale said:
pics are obviously taken by hubby... it always strikes me as funny how hubby takes the pics (unless the wife has very very long arms, or a camera with a timer), but then she magically posts pics of herself on a wedsite, all when hubby is out of town. admittedly, she is a hot piece of ass and should go black. but my black spider sense is tingling.... cuckdar is going off... to me the words even sound like something a man would say as he acted like his wife...

well i'm not here to convince you either way. take it as you like though i don't see your logic. i am in the photos. why wouldn't i have access to them. oh well. la de da.

That's a very, very nice shot. You've certainly got the goods.

BlackDreamKing said:
Damn white gurl. You tellin your husband these photos are for you and then secretly showin that sexy white ass to black men

it's not all that conniving. we post on other sex sites together sometimes. i guess some thrills are cheap :)

sorry this one's grainy. took it on my webcam.

Who cares who is posting. She is hot
Keep posting honey you got

pimpology101 said:
It's actually refreshing, not to mention arousing, to see some more reserved yet sexy pics. Adds to the tittilation and imagination factors. Sexy lady and I for one very much appreciate the fact you shared.

My first thought also. Your backstory and your conservative approach makes the pictures even hotter even if they are "conservative" by DC standards. Thank you for sharing.

rolot said:
My first thought also. Your backstory and your conservative approach makes the pictures even hotter even if they are "conservative" by DC standards. Thank you for sharing.

thank you rolot. a very kind comment. :)

Oh damn!!! You're sexy!!!

i'd marry that and make lots of pretty brown babies :hitit:

nice body why be shy ? oyu have what men want and you want to try a few black lovers ? go for it . its what you didnt do when you are old and lok bck that is annoying NOT what you DID do loll so go for it and enjoy life.

loving the pics and the story....you should definitely explore and see what you are missing sexy lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
agree

I agree with th few posts on ur 'tame by DC standard' pics.......ur nudes are very sexy........but the others have me thinking about u more.........lol....oh well.gorgeous,,,,keep em coming........:hitit: ,tame or not

hornchurchmale said:
nice body why be shy ?

Well I was nervous about how people might react to someone who just fantasizes and doesn't intend to pursue the lifestyle anytime soon... :)

blktxgold said:
loving the pics and the story....you should definitely explore and see what you are missing sexy lady.

This kind of is my exploring for now. I'm very glad you're enjoying so far.

doc2647 said:
I agree with th few posts on ur 'tame by DC standard' pics.......ur nudes are very sexy........but the others have me thinking about u more.........lol....oh well.gorgeous,,,,keep em coming........:hitit: ,tame or not

Thank you again. And yes they are kind of tame. And i'm glad you enjoy the tease.

yes

Pictureofagirl said:
Well I was nervous about how people might react to someone who just fantasizes and doesn't intend to pursue the lifestyle anytime soon... :)

This kind of is my exploring for now. I'm very glad you're enjoying so far.

Thank you again. And yes they are kind of tame. And i'm glad you enjoy the tease.

I love the tease........I love to tease as well...all the better for both.......

Very Sexy Woman! Would love to plant my face between her Ass Cheeks! Nice Feet also that I would like to smell!! Thanks

you are a beautiful woman and nothing to be ashamed about enjoy yourself

Baby, you got one sensational lookinf body.I'd love to eat your pussy out for hours,those perky little titties with hard nipples send me.To top it off you got a perfect ass that I'd love to ram my 11' cock in balls deep.Ah but only to dream it...oh well!

Love these strong black hands caressing and grabbing all over your milky white skin. But ease up, fellas. She sounds like a good girl (or a bad girl at heart, tryin to be good) who dont wanna mess things up with a hubby she love. But you can't get that taste of chocolate out of your mouth either, can you darlin? Dont push this sweet young woman. She obviously want to take it slow n take her time. For now, maybe one of you cucks can get lovely lady a black toy. Baby, why dont you set up an amazon.com wishlist for a few hot little treats. You can do so anonymously, without revealing your name or address, and Im sure plenty of the men on this forum are just dying to get you something arousing to explore the supple curves of your beautiful flesh. Here's some toys you might use to explore your desires. (I'm sure we'd all like to see the research, right guys?) http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_hpc/105-8672842-1557228?url=node=3777781&field-keywords=black And heres a few more subtle toys that might go down alright with hubby, without you havin to hide it in the macys bag in the back closet. lol. http://www.amazon.com/Pipedreams-Pi...ef=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1199581534&sr=1-9

http://www.amazon.com/Fun-Factory-S...=pd_bbs_3?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1199580426&sr=8-3

Love to see you write those dark desires on your porcelain flesh as well, baby. Lets explore a little bit more. Sure like what we see so far. You sure make us want to explore with you. Good lord.

DeepLover said:
Love these strong black hands caressing and grabbing all over your milky white skin. But ease up, fellas. She sounds like a good girl (or a bad girl at heart, tryin to be good) who dont wanna mess things up with a hubby she love. But you can't get that taste of chocolate out of your mouth either, can you darlin? Dont push this sweet young woman. She obviously want to take it slow n take her time. For now, maybe one of you cucks can get lovely lady a black toy. Baby, why dont you set up an amazon.com wishlist for a few hot little treats. You can do so anonymously, without revealing your name or address, and Im sure plenty of the men on this forum are just dying to get you something arousing to explore the supple curves of your beautiful flesh. Here's some toys you might use to explore your desires. (I'm sure we'd all like to see the research, right guys?) http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_hpc/105-8672842-1557228?url=node=3777781&field-keywords=black And heres a few more subtle toys that might go down alright with hubby, without you havin to hide it in the macys bag in the back closet. lol. http://www.amazon.com/Pipedreams-Pi...ef=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1199581534&sr=1-9

http://www.amazon.com/Fun-Factory-S...=pd_bbs_3?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1199580426&sr=8-3

Love to see you write those dark desires on your porcelain flesh as well, baby. Lets explore a little bit more. Sure like what we see so far. You sure make us want to explore with you. Good lord.

oh this made me misty eyed for some reason. Thank you, and thank you for respecting my marriage. You seem to understand my being here. As for the 'taste of chocolate...' here's another photograph. :)

Users who are viewing this thread