• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I can't believe i'm doing this

• Thread starterPictureofagirl
  • Start date
Love that hot sweet looking ass. I would love to strech it for you

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! and thank you for shareing with us you have such a fine looking body that screams FOR BLACK USE ONLY!!!! thanks again please show us more of your fine self.

Wow! It just keeps getting better and better and.........

you all are very kind in your own ways. i hope you don't mind my toning it down..

thank you for sharing your pictures -you are very sexy and hot

Oh babe you really should consider trying bbc. Excellent pics of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
very sexy sweet body keep up the good work

nice pics sweet lady don't be afraid to be all that u can be

Pictureofagirl said:
a few slightly more daring shots so i don't bore you :) have a nice day!

OMG I so much want to eat you alive. I am so envious of your hub.

could you share with us some of your fantasies? you must be interested in black men if you're here, what do you think about?

Still the sweetest girl on the site. Look at the effect you are having on all these guys and some of us girls too!!!! Stay hot and sexy but sweet too. I love it!!! Anne

annemwf-bimom said:
Still the sweetest girl on the site. Look at the effect you are having on all these guys and some of us girls too!!!! Stay hot and sexy but sweet too. I love it!!! Anne

thank you again anne. :)

joannatslut said:
could you share with us some of your fantasies? you must be interested in black men if you're here, what do you think about?

i'm not sure if it's appropriate to say on this thread, but ok if people don't mind.

I'm in a room. There's a fire, and candles and that's all that lights it. there's a bed, with satin sheets. i'm dressed in a corset and some stockings and a shadowy figure sits in a comfy chair in the corner watching me. i can't make him out. i dance slowly in front of him and his hand reaches out, caressing my bum..his hand is dark, and looks darker on my light skin. his hands get more adventurous touching my thighs, between my legs, my hips. i think he enjoys it. he stands and steps into the light, though only firelight. his dark brown skin looks golden. he says nothing but gently yet firmly ushers me to my knees in front of him. he's semi-erect...uncut and I can smell him. i know what to do, but he grabs a handfull of my hair. he doesn't pull. he just has me on a leash. i savour that first glorious taste, sweet yet musky, as it disappears new flavours come. i know he approves because he is becoming engorged, larger, thicker, more prominant.

and you can probably figure out where it goes from there :)

Love this thread

Pictureofagirl said:
i'm not sure if it's appropriate to say on this thread, but ok if people don't mind.

I'm in a room. There's a fire, and candles and that's all that lights it. there's a bed, with satin sheets. i'm dressed in a corset and some stockings and a shadowy figure sits in a comfy chair in the corner watching me. i can't make him out. i dance slowly in front of him and his hand reaches out, caressing my bum..his hand is dark, and looks darker on my light skin. his hands get more adventurous touching my thighs, between my legs, my hips. i think he enjoys it. he stands and steps into the light, though only firelight. his dark brown skin looks golden. he says nothing but gently yet firmly ushers me to my knees in front of him. he's semi-erect...uncut and I can smell him. i know what to do, but he grabs a handfull of my hair. he doesn't pull. he just has me on a leash. i savour that first glorious taste, sweet yet musky, as it disappears new flavours come. i know he approves because he is becoming engorged, larger, thicker, more prominant.

and you can probably figure out where it goes from there :)

Thanks for beginning to share your fantasy with us. Tell us more........

Please show some pics of your feet!!

Thank you for the fantasy. I'd love to hear more. And btw you are amazingly gorgeous and about the most perfect woman I coudl think of.

Pictureofagirl said:
oh well...my husband is out of town and i'm feeling adventurous . happy holidays all..
i realize they're a bit tame for this site :)

Thank you so much for sharing your very hot and pleasingly sexy pics. Sometimes it adds much more to the arousal factor to not have it all so in ya face. Like seeing a lady out in public who reveals just a bit, and you go crazy wondering what else is there and what it would be like. My hat's off to you and to let you know, your butt is so so hot as that is the one asset I truly love of white females. If you ain't got the butt to go with everything else, gigantic boobs just can't do it all. Just think, all tits, no ass....then she turns sideways....hahaha. Baby, you are just lovely and I would love to chat/email with you sometime. Do write if you can. Take care and give us more.

Hrdrider69
come to Dallas love

Pictureofagirl said:
thank you so much. and just your tongue? lol

Very nice rear. Sure would love to park it in your garage.

Pictureofagirl said:
oh this made me misty eyed for some reason. Thank you, and thank you for respecting my marriage. You seem to understand my being here. As for the 'taste of chocolate...' here's another photograph. :)

You just keep showing that super sexy hot tasty lookin white ass. You have your chocolate and I would have some good ol vanilla taste in my mouth. Keep it going sweetie.

Hrd

some for a saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread