• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I can't believe i'm doing this

• Thread starterPictureofagirl
  • Start date
You are one sexy baby. Luv the pics, you thinking about some black dick up in that. Im ready

Thank you for the photos, they are very arousing. I admit to masturbating whle looking at them, many times.
You are beautiful, your body is fantastic and although I would love to fuck you, you really need black cock

accepted said:
Thank you for the photos, they are very arousing. I admit to masturbating whle looking at them, many times.
You are beautiful, your body is fantastic and although I would love to fuck you, you really need black cock

It's a compliment to read this thank you. :)

gotta go wash the sticky stuff off my hands again.....this hotty sure doesnt need 2 be shy....

fantastic littlebody on you sexy

Total babe! Hope you get the BBC soon!!!

Your husband deserves to be cucked by BBC, and some of the white guys posting could go along to watch it happen. Thank you for your lovely photos, you have a body to die for. YOu look good with pink panties two sizes too small that pull up into the groove.

i guess i'm still intrigued. i'm still posting. thanks all for the comments.

Damn! Damn! Damn! Love some of that!!! You're gorgeous!!!

You are so hot! So so glad you enjoy posting and sharing for all of us. Men and like me - women. If you ever what to email let me know. What a sweetie!!!! Anne

annemwf-bimom said:
You are so hot! So so glad you enjoy posting and sharing for all of us. Men and like me - women. If you ever what to email let me know. What a sweetie!!!! Anne

thank you anne. :) i seem to find myself checking back here a lot lately. And digging up more pictures...my hair is such a mess blah.

Nice pics. You're sexy

You are so cute! Adorable. Send me private message if you can. Anne

For some strange reason I have never noticed your hair is so blah. Gee, wonder how I could have missed that ? I'll let you know when I figure that out. :D

big black dildo

buy yourself a big black dildo and sit on it and send the pics in. you can get dildos online and sent discreetly to your home. thanks for posting i stroked my big black cock for 30 minutes looking at your oiled up pics.

Pictureofagirl said:
thank you anne. :) i seem to find myself checking back here a lot lately. And digging up more pictures...my hair is such a mess blah.

Yeah, its your hair we're looking at!

black_fire said:
Yeah, its your hair we're looking at!

i thought so ;)

these are just cutesy ones from over the holidays. not too daring.

Your husband isn't willing to share?

Great body! Molded from God himself.

a few slightly more daring shots so i don't bore you :) have a nice day!

Hello Picture of a Girl ---- My god you are one sexy woman -- any man would be lucky to please u and be pleased by u ! ! Oh -- your body is perfect but I LOVE YOUR SEXY FIRM BREASTS ! Can think of so many sexy things i would love to do with you ! Thank you for sharing with us ! ! Gray Beard

Users who are viewing this thread