• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I can't believe i'm doing this

• Thread starterPictureofagirl
  • Start date
i kind of forgot something :)

Very Nice Hon, I Just May Do This Myself

Reactions: toolman2c
mmm so beautiful!!

Definately built for comfort

well as i can tell she is definately built for comfort. I like the size of her labia majora. MMMMMM could suck on all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are incredibly hot and I love the fact that you are getting bolder as time goes on. Your fantasy makes me think that you are going to step over the dark line at some point. If you ever do, I sure hope your husband is there to capture the experience and share it with us. Thanks so much for the ongoing tease...it (you) are a delicious feast for the eyes.

Gotta love this series!!! ;)

thank you all again. i'm not sure what kind of pictures you like. i don't have many feet pics taht someone asked for.

Pictureofagirl said:
thank you all again. i'm not sure what kind of pictures you like. i don't have many feet pics taht someone asked for.

Very Sexy Feet and nice Long Toes painted nails! Would love to smell,kissand lick them. Maybe put some white polish on youir toes!!

Pictureofagirl said:

Great shots! How about some body writing pics?

What's body writing? I'll have to make some :)

You just keep getting better and better sweetie!

thank you for the feet pics you shared with us would love to see more if you ever come up with some, you are so hott! and have such a great body! we all love seeing and hearing from you. Such a fine body as yours was so meant for black. Your awsome!!

If you are not interested in bbc at this time, would love to see you with a black dildo in you.

All you have to do is write "these titties are for Rover" on your tits and take a picture and post it. That is body writing honey.

Damn

Now thats one fine body. It's a shame you cant find someone to satisfy every inch of it on command and expertly cause you definetly deserve it...

now now. If I had someone to satisfy me on command, then I'd probably have to cook him dinner too :) One is enough for now ;)

i'm not sure if anyone enjoyed my shorts last time but here is another pair i own...

oh and another of my white ones :)

Reactions: toolman2c
You get better with every picture you post,I find myself hoping to see a new one when ever I log on.Your stunning in more ways then one can state.I guess I just wanted to say WOW..... :clap: :bowdown: :drool:

you pics are sooo hot any pictures you post seem to be great

That ass is beautiful. Hell yeah I love the pictures of the shorts. Mama

Now about that body writing. He he

Users who are viewing this thread