I'm a new cuckold. Do cuckold couples stay together or will she lose respect for me and leave?

• Thread starterWiltsHub
  • Start date

WiltsHub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2022
My wife was never much interested in sex although she was promiscuous before she met me. We have now been married for 27 years. I got interested in the cuckold fantasy when thinking about her liking sex but not much with me. When we did have sex we used this fantasy and she enjoyed it. She also admitted that my cock was the smallest she had ever had. Turning fantasy into reality however seemed far away. Then one day a male friend unexpectedly kissed her. She had never thought about him in that way but he had a manner that made her feel like she should play along. She rang me on the way home, embarrassed but very turned on. After another meeting they met in a hotel and fucked. He has a big cock and makes her cum. They have since met again and fucked and always her more than once.

This has led to several heart to hearts for us. She admitted that I have never made her cum and she has faked it, my cock just isn't big enough. She has said she doesn't find me sexually attractive and would give me 3 out of 10 for fucking. She says its 6 out of 10 when love is added. He is a 9 out of 10 and she only really started fancying him after he fucked her. This has been difficult for her to tell and for me to hear. It has made us closer but more emotional.

I have said I want him to fuck her often on a regular basis with maybe me not fucking her at all - we will still do things but maybe no penetration. She wants me to but I it can be difficult when i know its not doing much for her. I also get off on her saving herself for him.

We are very much in love. She wants him, enjoys it turning me on but is scared for what it means for us. Lots of tears about hurting me.

My question is How Does this Play Out?
Ideally she keeps fucking him, we stay close and enjoy the whole experience. I think I can cope with the blow to my ego by having such a low sexual rating from her. I do find it erotic.
But will she become closer to him and less close to me as a result? Where do relationships like this end up? I have suggested she also spends nights away with him. Good idea or am I conspiring in my own ruin?

• Wow
Reactions: ckc, laurem, toolman and 3 others
if you dont stand in her way and understand its about enjoyment then it should be ok. My wife and i are perfectly normal, she has had many lovers and boyfriends but t is fine

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, toolman, LincsCpl and 2 others
its just not that simple..is your wife looking for a real cock or a man that makes her feel like a woman? I lost my first wife to our Bull as he made her feel special and also fuck her brains out where she couldn’t live without his cock..my second wife is more cerebral and enjoys her adventures and the knowledge this is still where she belongs..so my answer is take a good look in the mirror as to how you are as a husband, not just a lover

• Love
Reactions: cuckthai, toolman, DanW_cuckold and 1 other person
My wife first cheated on me over 30 years ago, we had been married 20 years. She really got off on fucking a man who was younger and really well endowed. Like your wife mine told me how inadequate I was, how she could not even feel my little cock inside her and yet she could cum every time he entered her, she even let him fuck her bareback. She seriously had the hots for him and, I suspect, would have done, and perhaps did, anything he asked.

If I have understood correctly, your wife still wants to have sex with you. Do not deny her. If you do she may interpret that as rejection, your way of getting back at her because she is fucking someone else. My wife humiliated me about my cock size and lack of sexual prowess because she needed to justify her behaviour. When I asked if I would ever get to fuck her again she said she would let me just to see how I compared. I put all the love and tenderness I could into it, stimulating her in every way I could think and all she said was "interesting". Like you I told her I was ok with him fucking her and if they wanted to spend nights together as they already had that was ok too.

Bottom line, the boyfriend is long gone as are any other lovers she has had that she has not told me about. They can count the number of times they got to fuck her in the low tens while I've fucked her hundreds, if not thousands, of times. I'm now her carer and only recently she told me she always knew I was a keeper. I've no doubt that my wife has faked orgasms for my benefit but she took to riding my cock with me on my back enabling her to ensure her own pleasure. Let's face it, she has put up with your small cock for 27 years, there must be something about you that has justified that.

• Love
Reactions: JulieBracken, toolman, FlowCitizen and 5 others
johnmasters said:
My wife first cheated on me over 30 years ago, we had been married 20 years. She really got off on fucking a man who was younger and really well endowed. Like your wife mine told me how inadequate I was, how she could not even feel my little cock inside her and yet she could cum every time he entered her, she even let him fuck her bareback. She seriously had the hots for him and, I suspect, would have done, and perhaps did, anything he asked.

If I have understood correctly, your wife still wants to have sex with you. Do not deny her. If you do she may interpret that as rejection, your way of getting back at her because she is fucking someone else. My wife humiliated me about my cock size and lack of sexual prowess because she needed to justify her behaviour. When I asked if I would ever get to fuck her again she said she would let me just to see how I compared. I put all the love and tenderness I could into it, stimulating her in every way I could think and all she said was "interesting". Like you I told her I was ok with him fucking her and if they wanted to spend nights together as they already had that was ok too.

Bottom line, the boyfriend is long gone as are any other lovers she has had that she has not told me about. They can count the number of times they got to fuck her in the low tens while I've fucked her hundreds, if not thousands, of times. I'm now her carer and only recently she told me she always knew I was a keeper. I've no doubt that my wife has faked orgasms for my benefit but she took to riding my cock with me on my back enabling her to ensure her own pleasure. Let's face it, she has put up with your small cock for 27 years, there must be something about you that has justified that.
Thanks for your reply. It helps. I don't count it as cheating as she has involved me every step of the way. And even the small cock comments would not have been made without me asking for the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts but it is better to know what you suspect, even though it stops the secret hope. So without my encouragement her feelings would be dormant. I do love what it has awakened in her.

She really enjoys the sex with him, likes the fact it turns me on and also hates the fact it hurts me too.
Its a good point about not denying her. I still really want to fuck her. She still wants it too so i need to review my reasons.

Through all of this she says I am her one and only, the other stuff is just sex. I wondered whether this is how it all starts for everyone and whether it continues like this

Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman and Custer Laststand
Susanneeds said:
its just not that simple..is your wife looking for a real cock or a man that makes her feel like a woman? I lost my first wife to our Bull as he made her feel special and also fuck her brains out where she couldn’t live without his cock..my second wife is more cerebral and enjoys her adventures and the knowledge this is still where she belongs..so my answer is take a good look in the mirror as to how you are as a husband, not just a lover
She cannot think about being without me so I think ok as a husband. She needs someone not like me (dominant, big cock,bad boy) for sex. Which wins out here love or sex? Or will she always want both?

• Love
Reactions: toolman and crt
If she is really just into having her head bounced off the headboard then the sex will suffice

• Wow
Reactions: toolman, KandJPlus and Bottomcuck
WiltsHub said:
Thanks for your reply. It helps. I don't count it as cheating as she has involved me every step of the way. And even the small cock comments would not have been made without me asking for the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts but it is better to know what you suspect, even though it stops the secret hope. So without my encouragement her feelings would be dormant. I do love what it has awakened in her.

She really enjoys the sex with him, likes the fact it turns me on and also hates the fact it hurts me too.
Its a good point about not denying her. I still really want to fuck her. She still wants it too so i need to review my reasons.

Through all of this she says I am her one and only, the other stuff is just sex. I wondered whether this is how it all starts for everyone and whether it continues like this
My wife was menopausal when she had her affair, she had her last period while she was enjoying this guy, given that he had her bareback that caused a pregnancy scare. She was aged 42. Recently, while talking about these events she told me her hormones were all over the place. All she wanted was a big cock and this guy expressed an interest and she took full advantage. Could it be that your wife is in a similar situation?

I have to say it is really good that you do not feel cheated on because believe me that really hurts. It still hurts even though thinking of her being pounded by a big cock still turns me on. As to the future, who can tell. We have to take each days as it comes.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lachjames, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Susanneeds said:
If she is really just into having her head bounced off the headboard then the sex will suffice
Thanks and reassuring. She does say she holds onto the headboard with him

• Love
Reactions: toolman
You do know you can have your cake and eat it too.

One of your responsibilities as a husband to see to your wife's sexual satisfaction, if not by you then by someone else. Here is a situation where she still wants you and can be satisfied by another guy. Sounds like a win - win - win. The by-product is her more positive attitude towards you for allowing, facilitating her sexual satisfaction, showing that her pleasure is important to you.

Reactions: MatureCockWhore, rcmohawk, toolman and 3 others
2wheel said:
You do know you can have your cake and eat it too.

One of your responsibilities as a husband to see to your wife's sexual satisfaction, if not by you then by someone else. Here is a situation where she still wants you and can be satisfied by another guy. Sounds like a win - win - win. The by-product is her more positive attitude towards you for allowing, facilitating her sexual satisfaction, showing that her pleasure is important to you.
I am now closer to accepting my place. She fancies the other guys for the sex but still fancies me for love. And love is not what they get. Think we will be ok if it stays like this.

Reactions: 2wheel, rcmohawk, toolman and 6 others
Married 28 years. Wife has fucked other men hole time. It's the trust and emotional connection that keeps people together.
She has told me if I say I don't want her to ever do it again she won't. I can truly say I believe every word.
You two have to find your own way at it. But trust, communication, and honesty!
Talk about everything. At some point jealousy is going to get the better of you. But talk to her about it as soon as it does.
If she loves u as much as u love her then u can make it last forever

Reactions: Custer Laststand, toolman, jackgardon and 2 others
Jaandaj said:
Married 28 years. Wife has fucked other men hole time. It's the trust and emotional connection that keeps people together.
She has told me if I say I don't want her to ever do it again she won't. I can truly say I believe every word.
You two have to find your own way at it. But trust, communication, and honesty!
Talk about everything. At some point jealousy is going to get the better of you. But talk to her about it as soon as it does.
If she loves u as much as u love her then u can make it last forever
Thanks. She has said she will stop if I want her to. She will also stop if she feels she is starting to fall for her lover. This is still new and I have been fluctuating between being turned on, being fine and not bothered and feeling bad about myself for not generating the lust in her that I should. Not really jealousy but self loathing. But we have been getting more honest with each other and I found the recent revelation that she doesnt fancy me a killer. Since talking I am now ok and hope it can stay this way. She has said we must talk as soon as i feel like this again

WiltsHub said:
All those feeling are natural. At some point I think all of us go through it. Even if we have been doing this for a long time it can come up.

My advice, enjoy what ur getting. But work at learning to be better at sex.

I have watch lots of men fuck my wife. Some very good and alot suck worse than I do. I try and pick up the things she likes. I can honestly say that of all the men that fucked her, I eat her pussy better than any of them have.

Find ur thing with her, she can love the way this guy fucks her but if u just find that one thing u can do better than any of her lovers then u can feel great about that.

Reactions: toolman and Bottomcuck
Jaandaj said:
All those feeling are natural. At some point I think all of us go through it. Even if we have been doing this for a long time it can come up.

My advice, enjoy what ur getting. But work at learning to be better at sex.

I have watch lots of men fuck my wife. Some very good and alot suck worse than I do. I try and pick up the things she likes. I can honestly say that of all the men that fucked her, I eat her pussy better than any of them have.

Find ur thing with her, she can love the way this guy fucks her but if u just find that one thing u can do better than any of her lovers then u can feel great about that.
Good sound advice but i have found that when I do the screening knowing what she desires that the men usually deliver. Better to discuss expectations with my wife’s lovers upfront to give all the best experience possible..it also leads to much bigger loads for me to clean up after

• Love
Reactions: toolman and robbiewillskucku
Ownedmwfwhore said:
Cuckold marriages can and do work, we've been together 19yrs and I have had black master 11yrs of that time and black only 9yrs now. Its about honesty and communication and of course my pleasure!!

Kxx
Id like to get together... Crashcollects@gmail.com

Resized_20181009_214432.jpeg

Reactions: Lilwood, hikawade and robbiewillskucku
Ownedmwfwhore said:
Cuckold marriages can and do work, we've been together 19yrs and I have had black master 11yrs of that time and black only 9yrs now. Its about honesty and communication and of course my pleasure!!

Kxx
Congrats on 9 yrs of BBC only , we're going 6 yrs of me being BBC only

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, Lilwood, rcmohawk and 4 others
it is easier to stay together if you are a cuckold and you share your feelings with each other. hope you start sucking cocks with her and licking her pussy clean.

Reactions: Lilwood, rcmohawk and Venture
Susanneeds said:
We're are you located

WiltsHub said:
I am now closer to accepting my place. She fancies the other guys for the sex but still fancies me for love. And love is not what they get. Think we will be ok if it stays like this.
👍

• Love
Reactions: toolman and robbiewillskucku