I'm a new cuckold. Do cuckold couples stay together or will she lose respect for me and leave?

• Thread starterWiltsHub
  • Start date
2wheel said:
Didn't mean to shout, just be firm. So many apply their own definitions because they don't like to be called a cuckold. As can be seen there is a common 'theme' through all definitions, "unfaithful wife". It make no difference whether the husband is aware or participates.
We are in agreement as to the definition of a cuckold. For my part, I have no doubts about what I am, I am a cuckold, the husband of an unfaithful wife. Perversely it is a badge I now wear with a large degree of pride.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, toolman, crt and 1 other person
johnmasters said:
We are in agreement as to the definition of a cuckold. For my part, I have no doubts about what I am, I am a cuckold, the husband of an unfaithful wife. Perversely it is a badge I now wear with a large degree of pride.
I agree, whatever you might call the wife, unfaithful or whatever, she is my wife and I her husband , her bull or bulls is / are her lovers with my knowledge and encouragement. Their sexlife is important to me , that they are both satisfied and enjoy what they do. My wife is free to do sexually what she wants and needs whether that is a single long term bull/ multiple men / BBC or whatever. My wife has not yet been with a black guy, she has said she doesn’t actively seek one, but would go with one if she found the right one. This would be purely a sexual experiment for her ( simply put , a black cock inside her for once) rather than a relationship.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman and SquirmingSub
johnmasters said:
She cannot be an unfaithful wife if you condone what she is doing, but yes you are a cuckold because you obviously take, as you say, pride in what she does.

Reactions: crt
Bibob said:
She cannot be an unfaithful wife if you condone what she is doing, but yes you are a cuckold because you obviously take, as you say, pride in what she does.
I did not suppose it matters if we call our wives unfaithful of not, I wouldn’t since I support what she does completely

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Bibob said:
If you condone what your wife does with other men or actively encourage her then, I agree, she cannot be labelled unfaithful. If, like my mine, she goes behind your back and cheats on you then she most definitely is an unfaithful wife. It's the cuckold badge I now wear with pride belonging as I do to a community of men whose wives have had sex with other men with or without their consent. To be perfectly clear, my wife has never sought my consent for her to have sex with others, the closest she's come is to give me an ultimatum - accept the situation or I'll leave - but if she were to ask I might well say yes.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub and crt
johnmasters said:
To be perfectly clear, my wife has never sought my consent for her to have sex with others, the closest she's come is to give me an ultimatum - accept the situation or I'll leave - but if she were to ask I might well say yes.
I am lucky that my wife started out out of sexual necessity and a somewhat overwhelming desire to go with other men for sexual gratification, I was not consulted but she knew I would not object, so unfaithful to begin with maybe . Now most certainly not, I support her and whatever bull she chooses. I wasn’t given any ultimatum.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, toolman and johnmasters
kristin4441 said:
Congrats on 9 yrs of BBC only , we're going 6 yrs of me being BBC only
id say these are 2 very happy Blacked wifes. many seem 2b following your footsteps, Blacked and Hooked white wifes is growing fast in usa,, imho

Reactions: rcmohawk
I suspect this did not end well, i would also suggest that his wives brutality was as a sign that she is happy with her lover but not him. Never in 36 years has my wife being as brutal as this. "She says its 6 out of 10 when love is added. He is a 9 out of 10" Does that not tell him something?

Assuming she loves him over her lover is nieve it takes no account of female hormones and female emotions,

• Love
Ownedmwfwhore said:
Cuckold marriages can and do work, we've been together 19yrs and I have had black master 11yrs of that time and black only 9yrs now. Its about honesty and communication and of course my pleasure!!

Kxx
Very nice now that's what I call a true BBC slut wife keep up the good work 👍

Reactions: rcmohawk
robbiewillskucku said:
it is easier to stay together if you are a cuckold and you share your feelings with each other. hope you start sucking cocks with her and licking her pussy clean.
Feeling talking about how deep the BBC was inside you and eating his cum makes you have a better marriage?

• Love
cuckhubby48 said:
I agree, whatever you might call the wife, unfaithful or whatever, she is my wife and I her husband , her bull or bulls is / are her lovers with my knowledge and encouragement. Their sexlife is important to me , that they are both satisfied and enjoy what they do. My wife is free to do sexually what she wants and needs whether that is a single long term bull/ multiple men / BBC or whatever. My wife has not yet been with a black guy, she has said she doesn’t actively seek one, but would go with one if she found the right one. This would be purely a sexual experiment for her ( simply put , a black cock inside her for once) rather than a relationship.
Friendly advice once you go black never go back lol and BBC will rule your life try it and find out lol

Reactions: crt and toolman
Jaandaj said:
All those feeling are natural. At some point I think all of us go through it. Even if we have been doing this for a long time it can come up.

My advice, enjoy what ur getting. But work at learning to be better at sex.

I have watch lots of men fuck my wife. Some very good and alot suck worse than I do. I try and pick up the things she likes. I can honestly say that of all the men that fucked her, I eat her pussy better than any of them have.

Find ur thing with her, she can love the way this guy fucks her but if u just find that one thing u can do better than any of her lovers then u can feel great about that.
did/do you eat her hot flooded pussy in front of the man that deep seeded her??

windymiller said:
I suspect this did not end well, i would also suggest that his wives brutality was as a sign that she is happy with her lover but not him. Never in 36 years has my wife being as brutal as this. "She says its 6 out of 10 when love is added. He is a 9 out of 10" Does that not tell him something?

Assuming she loves him over her lover is nieve it takes no account of female hormones and female emotions,
well said,, i think your rite to say her hormones n emotions has 2b considered, they are a vig driving force,,,, otherwise some if not lots of things will be a mystery .omho

Yes cuckolded marriage does work my wife and I have been married 50 years and for most of that I have been cuckolded I encouraged her to fuck my best friend they fell in love and moved in with us we have 2 boys and never really knew who the father was they called me dad and him uncle John sadly he died last year my wife was devastated

• Sad
Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub, nelssim and 1 other person
WiltsHub said:
My wife was never much interested in sex although she was promiscuous before she met me. We have now been married for 27 years. I got interested in the cuckold fantasy when thinking about her liking sex but not much with me. When we did have sex we used this fantasy and she enjoyed it. She also admitted that my cock was the smallest she had ever had. Turning fantasy into reality however seemed far away. Then one day a male friend unexpectedly kissed her. She had never thought about him in that way but he had a manner that made her feel like she should play along. She rang me on the way home, embarrassed but very turned on. After another meeting they met in a hotel and fucked. He has a big cock and makes her cum. They have since met again and fucked and always her more than once.

This has led to several heart to hearts for us. She admitted that I have never made her cum and she has faked it, my cock just isn't big enough. She has said she doesn't find me sexually attractive and would give me 3 out of 10 for fucking. She says its 6 out of 10 when love is added. He is a 9 out of 10 and she only really started fancying him after he fucked her. This has been difficult for her to tell and for me to hear. It has made us closer but more emotional.

I have said I want him to fuck her often on a regular basis with maybe me not fucking her at all - we will still do things but maybe no penetration. She wants me to but I it can be difficult when i know its not doing much for her. I also get off on her saving herself for him.

We are very much in love. She wants him, enjoys it turning me on but is scared for what it means for us. Lots of tears about hurting me.

My question is How Does this Play Out?
Ideally she keeps fucking him, we stay close and enjoy the whole experience. I think I can cope with the blow to my ego by having such a low sexual rating from her. I do find it erotic.
But will she become closer to him and less close to me as a result? Where do relationships like this end up? I have suggested she also spends nights away with him. Good idea or am I conspiring in my own ruin?
I completely relate to your loving her so much that you let her have a lover. Does she invite you to watch them fuck. Do you get to clean her up after he fucks her? Maybe you could suck his cock before and after he fucks her. Those are ways to join her in her joy if she will let you. I do those things with my wife and it makes us feel closer. You might find her more guys to fuck to help minimize the emotional bond. When we first started out, I found my wife a new guy to fuck every day and arranged gang bangs for her. I am sure your wife would enjoy a small gang bang.

• Love
Yes cuckold marriage works we have been married 53 years my wife cuckolded me for 42 years with my best friend up to his death 3years ago he finished living with us we had two children when I say we I mean we never knew who the father was or cared he was uncle John I was dad

• Love
Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
She will lose respect for you, and lose interest in pleasing you, but she might not leave. Husbands give them security, they get their ego strokes from other guys.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, fredanddaisy and crt
Debshusband said:
She will lose respect for you, and lose interest in pleasing you, but she might not leave. Husbands give them security, they get their ego strokes from other guys.

My wife thanks me everyday for helping her get all the cock she wants. Her Black pimp says she is his best ***** and fucking three guys a day makes her really happy. If you are not yet a cock sucker, acccept the you will be and sucking her bulls will make you guys closer.

• Wow
Reactions: 2wheel and toolman