I'm a new cuckold. Do cuckold couples stay together or will she lose respect for me and leave?

• Thread starterWiltsHub
  • Start date
WiltsHub said:
I am now closer to accepting my place. She fancies the other guys for the sex but still fancies me for love. And love is not what they get. Think we will be ok if it stays like this.

Good. Part of your natural role in your marriage as your wife's cuckold is going down on her and cleaning her pussy with your tongue whenever she returns after fucking her lover, thereby increasing her sexual pleasure by giving her another orgasm (you hope). Also, you should go down on your wife and give her cunnilingus as often as she seems to desire that, preferably almost every day. In other words, your role in your wife's sex life should be to become her cuntsucker.

If you aren't experienced at giving your wife cunnilingus, enter "how to give cunnilingus" (without quotes) in your preferred search engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman and robbiewillskucku
I don't want to be negative but it looks like to us as a one way experience.
There is a difference between belittle and verbal humiliation, from what i read it felt mean, even more from somoene you love.

She get her sex without you and leave you figuring out how to get off with that.
Do you go with her when she see her lover or she is alone with him ?

If i were you i would speak up, it is fine to accept the role of the subpar sexual husband, but it doesn't mean you must be invisible, participate in some way, go shop sexy clothes with her, help her get ready, be there with them, as other mentionned, physically participate if you want to, helping them, cleaning her out or more.
Don't stay on the side of the road, and prove that despite lower sexual abilities your presence matter.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Snackandcharm said:
I don't want to be negative but it looks like to us as a one way experience.
There is a difference between belittle and verbal humiliation, from what i read it felt mean, even more from somoene you love.

She get her sex without you and leave you figuring out how to get off with that.
Do you go with her when she see her lover or she is alone with him ?

If i were you i would speak up, it is fine to accept the role of the subpar sexual husband, but it doesn't mean you must be invisible, participate in some way, go shop sexy clothes with her, help her get ready, be there with them, as other mentionned, physically participate if you want to, helping them, cleaning her out or more.
Don't stay on the side of the road, and prove that despite lower sexual abilities your presence matter.
I think it’s a happy median between the two..I am part of my wife’s planning process, I put out clothes, I use her toys on her as we discuss her date and I clean her as she tells me how her night was when she returns..I’ve even had the bull call me after as she was on her way home to tell me how their session was from his perspective..this way I may ot be physically present for the act but emotionally and psychologically I am

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman, lnohhnvm and 1 other person
Susanneeds said:
I’ve even had the bull call me after
That could be interesting. I had one who sent me pics and videos he took. It makes a guy pretty damn horny seeing what she done when she was out. I do enjoy being there too. Just depends on the mood!

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman and robbiewillskucku
It was me who asked my wife to have a threesome with a friend of mine, at first she declined then one night when he was visiting I told her I wanted to see her fucking him.
She left the room and I thought that was that, she returned in a see through blouse, no bra and a short skirt then sat next to me and started to kiss me.
Obviously I knew she wanted me to know she did want him to fuck her.
She opened her legs giving him a view of her bare pussy as I slid my hand up her thigh, the other hand lifting her top to show Jim her tits.
He joined us on the settee and started to suck one of her nipples, it wasn't long before she was naked and had taken out his hard cock it was just slightly bigger than mine which is close to seven and a half inches and has satisfied her many many times.
After he fucked her and received multiple orgasms from him she admitted that he hit a g spot inside her that she didn't even know she had, at the same time stimulating her clitoris as well.
Since then they have fucked dozens of times in my presence and have spent weekends away together.
I too have gone down on her after he has cum in her and given her even more orgasms, I have graduated to sucking his cock at his instigation.
I now have the best of both worlds as he has also fucked me.
I don't know if I could be called a cuckold or not.

• Love
Reactions: JulieBracken, rcmohawk, Hooville and 3 others
i'm not sure what to call you.

Bibob said:
I don't know if I could be called a cuckold or not.
It seams to me that you have engaged in wife sharing rather than cuckolding but then there is a thin line between the two when the cuckold is a willing participant. I think the key to cuckolding is that it is the wife who chooses to fuck someone else whereas in your case it was you who wanted her to fuck your friend and she went along with your wishes. Clearly she's into it now and if she decides on her own account to try other cocks then you really will be a cuckold.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and robbiewillskucku
johnmasters said:
It seams to me that you have engaged in wife sharing rather than cuckolding but then there is a thin line between the two when the cuckold is a willing participant. I think the key to cuckolding is that it is the wife who chooses to fuck someone else whereas in your case it was you who wanted her to fuck your friend and she went along with your wishes. Clearly she's into it now and if she decides on her own account to try other cocks then you really will be a cuckold.
The definition of a cuckold is: a man who's wife has an affair (sex) with another man.

Whether he knows or encourages it is not important, if she fucks another man he's a cuckold. PERIOD!!!!!!!!

Reactions: pmdnaa and toolman
2wheel said:
The definition of a cuckold is: a man who's wife has an affair (sex) with another man.

Whether he knows or encourages it is not important, if she fucks another man he's a cuckold. PERIOD!!!!!!!!
I was thinking in terms of fetish/lifestyle choices where the dictionary definition(s) is(are not) strictly adhered to and ordinarily I would not dispute what you say but as you shouted at me by using capitals I thought I'd delve a little deeper. There are actually a number of differing definitions of cuckold including: "a man with an unfaithful wife", "the husband of an adulterous wife", "a man whose wife is having an affair with another man", "a man married to an unfaithful wife, especially when he is not aware of or unaccepting of the fact", "a man who has been cheated on by his wife or significant other". The underlying theme being that the wife is being unfaithful i.e. cheating on the husband and that is why the term cuckold has, historically, been used as a term or derision whereas wife sharing is defined as "the act of allowing one or more men to use the wife for their sexual gratification and/or to pleasure the wife the way the husband is unable to"

Reactions: toolman, Bibob and lnohhnvm
2wheel said:

If a wife who fucks with another man or men with her husbands knowledge and he encouages it, is he classified as a cuckold?

Bibob said:
If a wife who fucks with another man or men with her husbands knowledge and he encouages it, is he classified as a cuckold?
Yup.

Reactions: ljcarm
Reactions: johnmasters
Bibob said:
Wow, I'm a cuckold
If you want you could also call yourself a wittol. A wittol is a man who is aware and tolerant of his wife's infidelity; an acquiescent cuckold.

Reactions: toolman
johnmasters said:
If you want you could also call yourself a wittol. A wittol is a man who is aware and tolerant of his wife's infidelity; an acquiescent cuckold.
Woah, Sounds like someone from the Wizard of Oz.
I don't think the fact that I am aware or tolerate my wife enjoying being fucked by other guys constitutes infidelity as I condone and accept she enjoys other guys cocks.

Bibob said:
Woah, Sounds like someone from the Wizard of Oz.
I don't think the fact that I am aware or tolerate my wife enjoying being fucked by other guys constitutes infidelity as I condone and accept she enjoys other guys cocks.
I hear you. Like some of the other words infidelity is defined slightly differently depending on the dictionary you consult but here is a definition that fits your situation. Infidelity (an act of) having sex with someone who is not your husband, wife, or regular sexual partner.

After my wife made me a cuckold (she actually cheated and was fucking the other guy behind my back) I did agree to her continuing to enjoy his much bigger cock but, though I do call myself a cuckold, I have never used the term wittol to describe myself.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Bibob and robbiewillskucku
Carol has fucked God knows how many cocks over the years, she has done so with my blessing.
It all started after our first threesome with our special friend Jim who has been fucking her now for over fifteen years in my presence and alone together.
They have also spent weekends away without me being there.

Reactions: rcmohawk, robbiewillskucku, johnmasters and 1 other person
Bibob said:
Yes!

johnmasters said:
I was thinking in terms of fetish/lifestyle choices where the dictionary definition(s) is(are not) strictly adhered to and ordinarily I would not dispute what you say but as you shouted at me by using capitals I thought I'd delve a little deeper. There are actually a number of differing definitions of cuckold including: "a man with an unfaithful wife", "the husband of an adulterous wife", "a man whose wife is having an affair with another man", "a man married to an unfaithful wife, especially when he is not aware of or unaccepting of the fact", "a man who has been cheated on by his wife or significant other". The underlying theme being that the wife is being unfaithful i.e. cheating on the husband and that is why the term cuckold has, historically, been used as a term or derision whereas wife sharing is defined as "the act of allowing one or more men to use the wife for their sexual gratification and/or to pleasure the wife the way the husband is unable to"
Didn't mean to shout, just be firm. So many apply their own definitions because they don't like to be called a cuckold. As can be seen there is a common 'theme' through all definitions, "unfaithful wife". It makes no difference whether the husband is aware or participates.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmdnaa, Bibob and johnmasters
johnmasters said:
That is true, Wittol & cuckold.

The time tested example of verbiage: If your a mother you're a woman, if you're a woman you're not necessarily a mother. OR If you're a wittol you're a cuckold, if you're a cuckold you're not necessarily a wittol.

Last edited: