I'm a new cuckold. Do cuckold couples stay together or will she lose respect for me and leave?

• Thread starterWiltsHub
  • Start date
Debshusband said:
She will lose respect for you, and lose interest in pleasing you, but she might not leave. Husbands give them security, they get their ego strokes from other guys.
After my wife's lover has filled her pussy he will tell me to clean her up.
As I do so she will enjoy having an orgasm, she tells me how good it was and asks me to make sure I look after his cock for him as well.
Doing this to him as she sucks my cock to orgasm is my reward for looking after them both.
I know she won't leave me as what we do is showing mutual respect to each of us.
We still fuck together, her lover is part of our sex life and we wouldn't change it for the world.

• Wow
Reactions: 2wheel, toolman and fredanddaisy
Bibob said:
After my wife's lover has filled her pussy he will tell me to clean her up.
As I do so she will enjoy having an orgasm, she tells me how good it was and asks me to make sure I look after his cock for him as well.
Doing this to him as she sucks my cock to orgasm is my reward for looking after them both.
I know she won't leave me as what we do is showing mutual respect to each of us.
We still fuck together, her lover is part of our sex life and we wouldn't change it for the world.
Bibob, If she has you sucking his cock, get ready for him to fuck you also, Bulls fuck a lot of cucks.

Reactions: toolman
fredanddaisy said:
Bibob, If she has you sucking his cock, get ready for him to fuck you also, Bulls fuck a lot of cucks.
He already does

Reactions: 2wheel
An interesting subject, if i may refer to the original post, i personally think his wife has been very brutal in marking him on his abilities, thats something i would not have liked being humiliated in this way and know my wife would never do this. To me my wife prefering other men sexually to me tells me what i need to know anyway without her saying it, its not my size but my experience that failed me, add in her desire to explore her sexuality meant as she has admitted i was always destined to become her cuck husband. One of her "wants" on her tick list of boyfriend/husband was that he wasnt a player and then married she found the disadvantage to this.

She will loose respect for him as a man and lover and obviously already has done hence the marking.

Its a dangerous game he is playing and he should and must know that, good sex is very emotional and mentally stimulating for a female so relationships and love is easily formed between the pair, certainly on the female side more than the male one. Could he stop her now, thats a definate NO.

My wife as a cuckoldress fell in love with two of her lovers and it was her decision to stop the relationship to save her marriage, the first was a secret affair, her second affair, hence my true cuck status, the second i knew about, enjoyed watching and encouraging her.

She should be involving him which she appears to be doing which is good, i have rarely cleaned my wife after she has been cum in, she doesnt want this and neither do i. Having semi feminized and locked me she prefers to bring me her cum socked knickers and for me to wear them.

Having commented on his lack of a dick size she will not see it a threat that he will leave her for another women but will she leave him for her lover, thats a possiblity.

WiltsHub said:
My wife was never much interested in sex although she was promiscuous before she met me. We have now been married for 27 years. I got interested in the cuckold fantasy when thinking about her liking sex but not much with me. When we did have sex we used this fantasy and she enjoyed it. She also admitted that my cock was the smallest she had ever had. Turning fantasy into reality however seemed far away. Then one day a male friend unexpectedly kissed her. She had never thought about him in that way but he had a manner that made her feel like she should play along. She rang me on the way home, embarrassed but very turned on. After another meeting they met in a hotel and fucked. He has a big cock and makes her cum. They have since met again and fucked and always her more than once.

This has led to several heart to hearts for us. She admitted that I have never made her cum and she has faked it, my cock just isn't big enough. She has said she doesn't find me sexually attractive and would give me 3 out of 10 for fucking. She says its 6 out of 10 when love is added. He is a 9 out of 10 and she only really started fancying him after he fucked her. This has been difficult for her to tell and for me to hear. It has made us closer but more emotional.

I have said I want him to fuck her often on a regular basis with maybe me not fucking her at all - we will still do things but maybe no penetration. She wants me to but I it can be difficult when i know its not doing much for her. I also get off on her saving herself for him.

We are very much in love. She wants him, enjoys it turning me on but is scared for what it means for us. Lots of tears about hurting me.

My question is How Does this Play Out?
Ideally she keeps fucking him, we stay close and enjoy the whole experience. I think I can cope with the blow to my ego by having such a low sexual rating from her. I do find it erotic.
But will she become closer to him and less close to me as a result? Where do relationships like this end up? I have suggested she also spends nights away with him. Good idea or am I conspiring in my own ruin?
Losing respect is natural, she will. & U will notice it. But I guess if u don't make many tantrums she will not leave u

WiltsHub said:
My wife was never much interested in sex although she was promiscuous before she met me. We have now been married for 27 years. I got interested in the cuckold fantasy when thinking about her liking sex but not much with me. When we did have sex we used this fantasy and she enjoyed it. She also admitted that my cock was the smallest she had ever had. Turning fantasy into reality however seemed far away. Then one day a male friend unexpectedly kissed her. She had never thought about him in that way but he had a manner that made her feel like she should play along. She rang me on the way home, embarrassed but very turned on. After another meeting they met in a hotel and fucked. He has a big cock and makes her cum. They have since met again and fucked and always her more than once.

This has led to several heart to hearts for us. She admitted that I have never made her cum and she has faked it, my cock just isn't big enough. She has said she doesn't find me sexually attractive and would give me 3 out of 10 for fucking. She says its 6 out of 10 when love is added. He is a 9 out of 10 and she only really started fancying him after he fucked her. This has been difficult for her to tell and for me to hear. It has made us closer but more emotional.

I have said I want him to fuck her often on a regular basis with maybe me not fucking her at all - we will still do things but maybe no penetration. She wants me to but I it can be difficult when i know its not doing much for her. I also get off on her saving herself for him.

We are very much in love. She wants him, enjoys it turning me on but is scared for what it means for us. Lots of tears about hurting me.

Ideally she keeps fucking him, we stay close and enjoy the whole experience. I think I can cope with the blow to my ego by having such a low sexual rating from her. I do find it erotic.
But will she become closer to him and less close to me as a result? Where do relationships like this end up? I have suggested she also spends nights away with him. Good idea or am I conspiring in my own ruin?
As for what will happen idk but I will say and sorry this isn't sexy bit you should always be there to protect your wife.

WiltsHub said:

My ex wife cucked me. I found out she was cheating on me, but, then became her cuckold. I learned that I liked other men using her, and most had bigger dicks. Once I sucked dick in front of her, injphad the same worries you have.
We did split p, but I think it was more that we married way to young, rather than the cuckoo life style. Hope that helps

ckc said:
My ex wife cucked me. I found out she was cheating on me, but, then became her cuckold. I learned that I liked other men using her, and most had bigger dicks. Once I sucked dick in front of her, injphad the same worries you have.
We did split p, but I think it was more that we married way to young, rather than the cuckoo life style. Hope that helps
Every case is unique, You might find that watching him fuck your wife gives you all the pleasure you need and of course, you will end up sucking his cock.

Reactions: ckc and Bibob
fredanddaisy said:
Every case is unique, You might find that watching him fuck your wife gives you all the pleasure you need and of course, you will end up sucking his cock.
You are so right, every case is different.
My being cuckolded started after our first threesome with a friend of mine, our cocks are both the same size, about 7 plus inches, the difference being he can give her clitoral and vaginal orgasms while fucking her.
He has spent weekends away with her and when the three of us are together I get to clean them both up afterwards.
I don't look at it as her cheating on me as they spend time together with my consent, not that she needs it.
The difference is, he and I also have sex together, she doesn't know about it, so I assume I am cheating on her.
I must admit, I get a perverse pleasure being fucked by the same cock fucking my wife.

Reactions: ckc