• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm new and seeking advice

• Thread starterCassielove
  • Start date
No wonder the guy is so Horney!
Maybe between you and his wife can help empty his balls 2-3 times a week...!? ;)

Could be a possibility Ballspanking...well anyway...a new update...Hubby got his surprise last night...yes Angel managed to come over...we decided to break the ice with a game of strip spin the bottle...started off with kissing as the first penalty...and I was the first to lose to Angel...we had to kiss for one minute...I could tell she was a little embarassed and it started off innocent but then our tongues got involved...was yummy...then it wasn't long until the clothes started to come off...I was the first to lose everything then Angel...finally Nicki won with her thong still on...we continued and Angel was the first to lose to me...she had to play with my boobies yes kiss and lick them too...made them so tingly...was so awesome...as it went on Nicki eventually lost to Angel and had to kiss and lick her pussy...evetually Angel had to lick my pussy...then I had to lickhers...yummy....Nicki was the first to lose to my hubby and was the first one to enjoy his cock...then Angel lost and had to suck on my hubby...she was really getting into it by then...then she got to enjoy hubbies cock and by then we were all kissing and licking each other...and Angel also is a screamer like me..hehe...was the first to feel my hubby squirt his spermy stuff inside her...a wild and awesome night...I know she went off the pill so maybe hubby has two babies growing now...I know she wanted to be sure it was alright with me that he squirted inside her...I told her I love it...

Hmmmm...

I wonder if these babies will ever have a blood test, relatively soon... incompatible with the father's blood type?
Maybe the blokes (putative dads) will be too thick to understand it, but any time the children present blood type info for self, and parents....
this re-surfaces.

Hope everything goes swimmingly, though...! :cool: :confused:

I hope they don't do bloodtests...might be a problem...but anyway...I think the little spermy guys are swimming just fine hehe

Be positive. Go off the pill. When you are with a bull, take "Preven EC", a one time morning after pill. It protects you from being impregnated by a bull and is safe as it is for one time protection only.

Stop sex with other bulls before you let your hubby in if you are ready to be impregnated by your hubby.

It works perfectly. It is a big psychological barrier to break in telling your flings with bulls. you have your needs and at the same time, your commitment to your hubby.

Manage both need and commitment wisely. You will be safe and happy.

Didn't hear about that...does it really work? I don't want to take any chances...

Dear Cassielove,

I look forward to see more photos of you. Especially with plenty of sauce on and inside your well designed very sensual body, a vitamine pill for us men when admiring you.:p:p:p

Thankyou Pewe...I'm sure when I get brave enough to let my hubby take some action pictures during one of our fun times ...I might get brave enough to post them...

So are you hooking up with Shaun soon, baby?:cool:

Very good decision to start a cuckold relationship. The best decision for a couple.

limpdickbv said:
Very good decision to start a cuckold relationship. The best decision for a couple.

==========

suck a cock Limpy :)

Now boys...fight nice...:)

Hi Ms. Cassielove,

Cassielove said:
.... When I get brave enough to let my hubby take some action pictures during one of our fun times, I might also get brave enough to post them.

Excellent! I, and I'm sure the other dudes in your thread as well, will look forward to it.

—Custer

Hi Ms. Cassielove,

Cassielove said:
.... A new update: Hubby got his surprise last night; Angel came over. We decided to break the ice with a game of strip spin the bottle... we started off with kissing as the first penalty, and I lost to Angel. We had to kiss for one minute.

That's VERY creative... and whew!... that's a VERY severe penalty. But, kissing Angel for a full minute must have been a really effective way to get her hot.

Cassielove said:
.... Nicki was the first to lose to my hubby, so to speak, and enjoyed his cock accordingly. Then Angel "lost" and had to suck my hubby's cock... she was really getting into it by then... finally, she got to enjoy my hubbies cock. Angel is also a screamer like me..hehe... she was the first to feel my hubby squirt his spermy stuff inside her. It was a wild and awesome night. I know Angel went off the pill so maybe hubby has two babies growing now. I know she wanted to be sure it was alright with me that he squirted inside her. I told her I love it.

It sounds like the evening was a complete success. And what a generous married woman you are, Ms. Cassielove.

Please let us know when Angel finds she's pregnant. If it didn't happen this time, I'm sure she'll be back. Then back again... and again... (to make sure she really is pregnant, ya' know... I mean, she won't want there to be any doubt).

—Custer

Thank you Custer...yes has been awesome...No confirmation on Angel being pregnant yet...she's going to be here with Nicki tomorrow night...yummy can't wait...Shaun was here Saturday night...he's so big ...don't know if I will ever get used to that thing...still hurts for a while when he works it in me...but I love it...my three other studleys are working far away so they will won't be here for quite a while...:( Shaun will just have to do for now...:p and he really does that well...hehe...he sure makes a lot of spermy stuff...really messes our sheets up and still runs down my legs when I stand-up...I'm really tempted to go off the pill and let one of Shauns little spermy guys have fun inside me...but still not sure yet...;)

Hey Cassie,

What's your hubby think of being second after Shaun's stretched you out? When my wife was with her 10.5" lover he'd drill her for hours and leave her so loose that she couldn't get any purchase on me. With her second lover who was very thick.. she just couldn't keep his watery cum inside of her and it'd drip down her legs.

Yes Rndm we have the same problem...yes he stretches me out pretty good...hubby still likes to put it in after Shaun leaves...he said it's amazing...Shaun squirts lots and lots of his spermy stuff inside me and yes it does run out all over our sheets and then streams down my legs to ankles...he said it's awesome...then he licks me starting with my feet and when he gets a mouthful he kisses me and pushes the spermy stuff in my mouth...I love it...

Maybe it would be good, at this point, to begin thinking about a question...

Cassielove said:
Thank you Custer...

You're welcome, Ms. Cassielove...

Cassielove said:
Yes, it's been awesome...

Good...

Cassielove said:
No confirmation on Angel being pregnant yet.

Well, it might take a while (as you know)...

Cassielove said:
Angel will be here with Nicki tomorrow night... yummy, can't wait...

Very good! Is this also Angel's first experience... like yours and (I gather) Nicki's... having thoroughly-enjoyable sex with other women, with all of you having thought previously you were heterosexual not bisexual...?

Cassielove said:
Shaun was here Saturday night...he's so big ... I don't know if I will ever get used to his massive cock; it still hurts for a while when he works it in me but I love it anyway.

Excellent! It's good to hear Shun is keeping up his good work (with his wife's permission, interestingly) and keeping you happy. Maybe you would become accustomed to his gigantic cock if you were to fuck him more frequently. You mentioned earlier he said his wife can only take him once a week, but I would guess he's good for 4 or 5 times a week (at a minimum). You might consider whispering some probing questions in his ear next time you see him... preferably with you on top, so he feels you're directing the action, and while his cock is deep inside you, but before he has cum so he has maximum motivation to say things that please you.

Cassielove said:
My three other studleys are working far away so they will won't be here for quite a while...:(

Sigh...

Cassielove said:
Shaun will just have to do for now...:p and he really does well. Hehe...he sure makes a lot of spermy stuff. He really messes our sheets up, and his semen runs down my legs as well when I stand up.

Hm... what would it be like if, before standing up but rather while still lying in bed, you were to pull on a pair of panty hose, then get up and dress in a nice short skirt (etc, with FMBs), then soon after Shaun departed, take a walk outside with your husband...? Would Shaun's semen soak your panty hose all the way down into your FMBs and the soles of your feet, or would your panty hose keep it confined, so to speak, around your pussy such that Shaun's semen soaked only your upper thighs...?

Maybe you could try it as an experiment, if you feel so inclined, then let us know the outcome...

Cassielove said:
I'm really tempted to go off the pill and let one of Shauns little spermy guys have fun inside me...but still not sure yet...;)

Yes, I would imagine you are. Have you and your husband talked about what effect it might have on your relationship if he is the father of Nicki's child and (quite possibly) Angel's upcoming child, while you, his wife, become the mother of Shaun's child or, if you continue taking your pills, remain childless...?

It strikes me that in the ensuing complex of emotions your husband might leave you, conceivably, and Angel or Nicki might leave her husband, and your husband might then marry Nicki or Angel, and you would be left with Shaun's child... but not with Shaun, since he's already married... or childless. (Whether Shaun and his wife have children would also be relevant.)

This probably isn't a very pleasant thought from your point of view, but it might be worth considering... particularly since all this started with a strong desire on the part of your husband to have a child.

—Custer

Yes Custer it is a real complicated situation...I'm just not ready to have a child yet...hubby and I seem closer now than ever...Angel and Nicki are closer now too...yes none of us ever thought we would enjoy each other as we do...and sort of like my hubby I to lick hubbies spermy stuff from between their legs...I know it sounds weird but I do...I will try putting my pantyhose on after Shaun fills my pussy up and see what happens...I did put my thong back on the other weekend...it gotsoaked and still ran down my legs...hubby wants me to let him squirt in my mouth and see how much his big balls make...mmmm...they are quite big like the rest of him...I will Saturday

Cassielove said:
I did put my thong back on the other weekend...it gotsoaked and still ran down my legs...

Hi Cassie, My wife's boyfriend demanded her in a skirt, pantyless, and completely shaved. She'd always come home with his cum in her shoes and stains on her skirts. So against her boyfriend's wishes she started carrying a pair of panties in her purse and would waddle out to her car with her thighs pressed together and then slip the panties on once she got in the car.

She started with a thong too and it proved completely inadequate at keeping her boyfriend's "spermy stuff" from dripping down her legs, especially since his was very watery. She switched to more full coverage polyester stretch panty which worked well.

Users who are viewing this thread