• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my hubby's penis too small

How small is he?

• Total voters
here is the pic

please anyone has any thing to say?

Attachments

• Image67.jpg
    Image67.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 464
well ur obviously very sexy....and deserve far better than merely hubby's challenged member. btw do u insist he wears a condom for humiliation purposes or is it just birth control???

Karen first of all, I'd take off your clothes and have you take mine off.Then I'd have you kneel down in front of me and have you lick my balls and suck my cock till you moan baby. Then I'd tittie fuck you turn you around and fuck you from the rear till you came.I'd next lay you down and spread your legs as wide as possible and fuck you really deep till you came again or **********. Could you take my 11" baby ?

Great looking

Not much left to say that hasn't already been said. You have a great body, especially that wonderful ass! I am wondering if you have finally gotten that BBC you were looking for? This thread has been around for a bit so I wonder if one of the black studs around here finally got ur panties down! If you have more pix, love to see em. You are wonderful! Oh yeah, don't worry about those that don't think you r what u say u r. I choose to believe you are a hot woman and those that don't can believe what they want. Either way, does it really matter? You know what you are.

Sorry honey, but yes he's to small being a white boy myself with almost 7 inches of cock, i still felt it was only right to let my wife feel the pleasure of a 9..10 inch cock, and she loves me for it. If he really loves you he would want to watch a bbc drive you out of your mind, while he strokes his little pecker.

karen, according to several of my male friends, your bum is perfect, and the valley above your slit is deep and exciting for bulls who have aspirations to fuck you in doggie mode.

The softness of your skin suggests that you should go naked in the sun from time to time to capture some free Vitamin D, as well as sending sexual shivers through the guys who walk by.

Your body passes the 'eye candy test' with first-class honours. Please post more photos as they cum to hand. Show us your slit if you can, please.

Ask your husband if he would like to have a bit on the side with another girl while you go on the odd adventure yourself. I think you need an open marriage to capture the fun you obviously should not miss out on a day longer.

I am sure you won't be jealous of your husband screwing another filly if you get the big black cocks on offer that can rejuvinate your mediocre sex life.

Mr Karen

Dear Mr Karen,
I am sorry but Hexastar hasa point. Your dick is too small, as expressed in opinion poll. But o not worry, this is not the right way to release your frustation. Use your hand or hole of any toy to take pleasure. Even Gayclubs will be OK for you. These are just suggestions . Or learn some better mouth tricks, read good books on sex. Do not get disheartened. Christ will see you get pleasure in some form for sure. Do not force your lady to pose nude in front of black predators.

Remember that not all husbands with small penises are able to handle the emotions of watching their wives lose control of their mind to huge black cocks.

Some husbands are better to only watch a couple of times, then should be happy to go into their role as subservient to the genetically dominant bull in charge of the household.

The quicker the sub accepts his new role, the better for all parties. Cucky should always buy a birthday present for the bull to show that he appreciates the very valuable contribution the bull is making to enhance the wife's overall happiness.

It would be VERY NICE if hubby posted his side of the story, so we could all give him the mentor support and encouragement he needs to become a "complete cuckold".

Having a small penis is not a disaster. Elsie Sutton (google search) would take him in hand by e-mail, and quickly guide him towards the rewards of strengthening the marriage.

There must be a reason why God gave some men "little white pricks". Has anyone worked out what the reason is ?

unreal looking chick she is mindblowing would luv to fuck her senceless got some pics of big dildoes or cocks ramming that

Cock Size and Evolutionary Biology

Josetta said:
There must be a reason why God gave some men "little white pricks". Has anyone worked out what the reason is ?

Ruston says that it can be shown that average cock sizes range by race as follows: Asian-White-Black. More controversially, he finds that average IQ ranks the same way. His main thesis is that more northern races followed the evolutionary path of small nuclear families, monogamy, and rationality because of less favorable environmental conditions, while more tropical peoples were more casual, being more organized as loose networks, since climate allowed for it. The hyperrationality and hypermonogamy of northern peoples was not necessary. But sexual competition on the genetic level meant that things like penis size were generally selected due to more casual rules for mating-- less monogamy.

Most people who know anything about fucking as reality know that giant cocks aren't always the best ride-- my wife says a really large cock can be good because of the expansion, but it has the problem of bottoming out before anything even reaches the clit. Also many women feel pain if the cervix is contacted, unless the preparation is really generous first. A lot of women will tell you that thick is great, but long can be a real problem. Many will say, though, that a really small penis can be a problem too-- so that's not great either.

I think the giant cock thing is like big tits, a fetish for some, not for others-- and not much related to actual sexual pleasure. In the general sense that black people symbolize more relaxed, sensual sexuality-- and sometimes enact it-- that's progressive as far as good fucking is concerned...But it cuts across racial lines. The one black woman I slept with was very cute, but basically a secretary widget, and not very sensual...

Keep your husband and ALL YOUR BULLS.

Your pussy was made round to go around, so share it with any guy who knows how to tickle it properly.

Your husband has plenty of opportunities to fuck you to his heart's content, so when his penis runs out of sperm, it then becomes the chance for you to rut with the other guys who want to undress you and have their way with you.

When your husband's penis has "recharged", he can have another turn

Maybe this will excite your husband so much that he starts to treat you extra well because he realises other guys can see your pussy as "first prize".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back