• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my hubby's penis too small

How small is he?

• Total voters
hey Karen where are u from, i would love to give you what u deserve. that little dick your husband got can't do nothing for you. I'll fill that pussy like you have never had.

looks smaller than average to us.... but we believe size isn't everything... it's how you use what you got... everybody can't be hung like a horse.... my misses prefers smaller over larger as she likes anal sex and large cocks hurt too much to enjoy it.... I am also bi, mainly oral, and topping but have thought about trying bottom on occassion... I'm sure I would prefer smaller over larger until I got used to it.... like her, I don't think I would ever really be able to enjoy anal with someone who was more than average in size...

Iam the same size and is why my wife loves black men

I am 5in. it is why my wife told men that we will never have sex and that she likes black men .

Well, it might be o k to piss through, but other then that a real big NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

size matters but love conquers all right? well, from a nihilist then of course not. That shit does not count? Well, I mean if you really loved each other then you would work it..get a dildo and have him use it..penis extension..you feel me. Thing is, wife-sharing is always just a preference not a necessity. Of course, there is alot of other ways to satisfy you..just depends on what you need and what you want. The truth is, the average penis size is about what, 5 inches - 6 with a few disparity? Yeah..of course there are bigger guys then you..But the truth is..no one can always get what they want. Your husband is small, but if you love him..you will love him for what he is..

charlieparker

Your Hubby's Pathethic Little Nub Is Way Too Small For Your Big Hot Cunt. What You Need Is To First Have Your Mouth Fucked Good By A Big Black Nigger Cock About 8 To 9 In - Then To Have Your Hot Cunt For A Big Cock Fucked Good - After For The Finale A Good Ass Fucking - Cause That's What You Really Want Continually Sticking Your Pretty White Ass Out - Isn't It?

You really are a sexy woman, like my own wife. Your probably capable of reaching much more intense and erotic satisfaction than your husband could ever provide.My wife has a handsome tall black gentelman who comes to visit her about once every three weeks, He provides her with a level of satisfaction that I couldnt possibley achieve.I feel she is intitiled to reach her maxim level of sexual satisfaction, after all you only live once.
Just be gentle with hubby remember, he would if he could,and wishes more than you know that he had the equipment that you really need.

Get a real man

Do what I did Karen, dump that little wimp and get yourself a real man. One's
that big and black, trust me you will never go back.

Karen, seems to be a small failure to communicate here. You wanted to know if your husband's dick is too small - it is. But then you keep posting pics of your body parts - why? The question was about your husband's dick...and then you 'complain' about the lack of responses but I am answering on the TENTH page of this thread. What do you consider a LOT? You've had offers, you've gotten advice and the size question has been answered over 10 pages' worth. You resent being accused of being a male and refuse a face photo...why? A single photo of just your face? Even a profile? Even a reflection? C'mon...it would seem you have had bigger guys - how else do you know you can't feel him? You obviously already KNEW he is a teeny-weeny, there's no way in the 21st century you can't know. So do you really just want to be TOLD he is small? 10 pages of thread here confirms it. Personally? I think you're a male...too many little evidences indicate it PLUS your refusal to show otherwise. Remember, when you decide to DISPLAY things in a forum like this you have to be prepared to show some real 'proofs' when challenged...but...have it your own way.

sissy baby penis

My penis is also tiny and I wear frilly baby clothes as well so yes I am a real pathetic "man"

i think you can take it in the ass from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think you should fuck a bbc. let him watch and take pics. it is a turn-on to watch a bbc fuck a white woman. then let him jack-off. or suck him. or maby fuck your ass at the same time. he'll get his rocks-off eatherway. hope this gives you some idea. i know id love it.

jm1955

Users who are viewing this thread

Back