Is swallowing important

• Thread starterplymfun
  • Start date
littlecucky said:
Oh no. I didn't tell her. If I had, I'd never known if she did it again. I did only smell cock breath on her once more.
Do you think that was:
She guessed
She stopped
She took his cum up her cunt
They started using a condom?

MajorHorner said:
Do you think that was:
She guessed
She stopped
She took his cum up her cunt
They started using a condom?
I think maybe she figured it out. She never liked rubbers, and never used them with anyone...except me a couple times...for fun. But I knew all the guys she fucked I think, but only one knew I was aware of their love affair. Their relationship lasted over 15 years of our marriage.

Reactions: MajorHorner
littlecucky said:
I think maybe she figured it out. She never liked rubbers, and never used them with anyone...except me a couple times...for fun. But I knew all the guys she fucked I think, but only one knew I was aware of their love affair. Their relationship lasted over 15 years of our marriage.
That’s a long time. Was he jealous of her fucking men other than you and him?
When she fucked other guys, were they stranger pick ups or regulars who filled
her cunt when she was feeling particularly cock hungry?
Or had she always been a GreedyGirl who fucked around before you married?

MajorHorner said:
That’s a long time. Was he jealous of her fucking men other than you and him?
I don't think so. He tried to get her to swap with another couple, but she wasn't interested. My wife told me that he was fucking that couples wife too, cuckolding that husband. But she didn't want him to know about the other guys she was fucking. It was almost like she liked cheating on him. Crazy huh?

Reactions: MajorHorner
littlecucky said:
I don't think so. He tried to get her to swap with another couple, but she wasn't interested. My wife told me that he was fucking that couples wife too, cuckolding that husband. But she didn't want him to know about the other guys she was fucking. It was almost like she liked cheating on him. Crazy huh?
Not really. Part of the fun she got was Stolen Fruit tasting sweeter than what was readily available.
It would have been FAR too complicated for her to start fucking the Hub of the wife her lover was screwing
Too much pressure for her to keep fucking the Hub so your wife’s lover could keep fucking the wife.

Eerect said:
My Wife always swallows, she loves cum and loves the feel of hot spunk hitting the back of her throat, I sucked a guy's cock too to find out what I was missing and loved it. My Wife will swallow any man's cum, the more the better.
I do as well

Laceyfemme said:
I started by using rubbers to suck cock for strangers in adult theaters and bookstores back in the early 90's out of fear of diseases. I honestly never had any complaints, but gradually gave into temptation and was consistently swallowing all of their cum after a few years. It is very hard to stop after you get started. In some ways it is more important for the eater than the feeder.
I thnik cum is addicitve.

Reactions: Laceyfemme
Jozyxt said:
I agree. It really lets the eater prove he is a cocksucker. Not just a guy that suck cock. He is a guy that takes pride in pleasing men.

I got a BJ yesterday form a guy that spit. I worked up to make sure I had plenty of cum for him, and it went straight into a trash can. I amy go back if I get desperate, but I will continue to look for a swallower. I take pride in making guys cum and always swallow.
So rude of him, a major insult.

littlecucky said:
I agree except my wife's come home a couple times, and I could smell cock on her breath. I kissed her hello anyway.
Alway thought cum could be identifed after a blowjob. Yesterday gave a blowjob that ended in swallow & facial, did a quick cleanup before seeing girlfriend, 10 minutes between bj & seeing her. Not a word about how I smelled or tasted after kissing.

2wheel said:
I thnik cum is addicitve.
"Addictive" may not be quite the right word. Cocksuckers just have our wires crossed with respect to our sex drive and impulses. We have a strong urge to let men cum in our mouth in the same way many young women and girls have a need to be inseminated. My first wife would always try to avoid using rubbers when we were using them for BC. She craved having cum in her pussy. I think I have something like the same desire to service cocks and swallow cum.

Last edited:
Swingcouple said:
I do swallow if I really enjoyed .....

x.jpg
so swallow all the time....so need it

Reactions: Swingcouple
plymfun said:
Is getting a slut to swallow your cum important to you ?

My wife always swallows no matter who she is with, she thinks its part of sex. She also likes cum on her face, tits or any part of her body.

I have had women who don't suck at all or suck but spit cum out. I find this very frustrating and spoils the session. I now always hold the women's head while she sucks me to make sure I at least cum in her mouth, if I feel her pulling away while I cum I keep her head still.

If my wife ever sees a woman spitting cum out she always calls them a whimp and tells them she thinks its bad manners.

What's your opinion on swallowing ?
Swallowing is absolutely required, and must be done joyfully and thankfully

Reactions: whitewife696969
plymfun said:
I have had women who don't suck at all or suck but spit cum out. I find this very frustrating and spoils the session. I now always hold the women's head while she sucks me to make sure I at least cum in her mouth, if I feel her pulling away while I cum I keep her head still.

What's your opinion on swallowing ?
Do you take the same attitude to women who want to fuck but don’t want you to cum inside them?

Judymwf37 said:
swallowing is part of sex for me, my mom taught me as a young girl never to spit cum but eat all of it and i learned that I loved ating cum from all men, love the way some guys cum is different but all great, I like it on my fae and tits also. I really love the men that cum in ropes of cum streaming into my mouth. Nothing better than a belly full of pee and cum
Do you scoop it off your body and eat it?

Jozyxt said:
I agree. It really lets the eater prove he is a cocksucker. Not just a guy that suck cock. He is a guy that takes pride in pleasing men.

I got a BJ yesterday form a guy that spit. I worked up to make sure I had plenty of cum for him, and it went straight into a trash can. I amy go back if I get desperate, but I will continue to look for a swallower. I take pride in making guys cum and always swallow.
I swallow, I want to taste his cum and hold it in my mouth enjoying it.

littlecucky said:
It did kind of hurt to hear that he cums in my wife's mouth but I can't, but I showed her. I learned to suck cock too. And I also swallow.
Great work moving past jealousy into an activity that you can share with your wife.

As a wannabe cuck, I would expect any woman to find something special with her lover that she didn't do with her husband. Just like we have special activities we enjoy more with a specific male friend.

My wife has given me one real BJ. And that was before our marriage. I would love to see her enjoy sucking a cock and taking as much pleasure from making her lover cum as I do from giving BJs.

Not only is swallowing important, it must be done correctly! The lady sucker must have locked eye contact through the entire blowjob and cum shot. She must tease every last drop from the cock and only remove her mouth when the bull wishes. Every drop must be swallowed. If for some reason, there is some spillage she must lick it up completely. When swallowing is completed, she must smile and thank the bull.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, whitewife696969 and forchheim
Dompull said:
Not only is swallowing important, it must be done correctly! The lady sucker must have locked eye contact through the entire blowjob and cum shot. She must tease every last drop from the cock and only remove her mouth when the bull wishes. Every drop must be swallowed. If for some reason, there is some spillage she must lick it up completely. When swallowing is completed, she must smile and thank the bull.
And if she doesn’t?

Jozyxt said:

I take pride in sucking a mans cock and swallowing, I hate it if the guy sucking me spits it out.
It is also wonderful to lick the from my wifes cunt after her lover has filled it then taking him in my mouth, sucking his and her juices from, what is left on his cock.

Johnz said:
if they don't swallow or let you blow all over them fuck them off useless lazy cows
That's the spirit. I don't recall anyone ever asking me if they could cum in my mouth or all over my face, and I didn't expect them to. Men who just expect that they can use me make me hot.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and Johz