Is swallowing important

• Thread starterplymfun
  • Start date
obeahbrown said:
Swallowing is VERY important. It strengthens the bond, heightens the sex drive, good nutrition, and can even stimulate breast development. It's precious fluid and does a body good, like milk, And yes, not swallowing is very disrespectful.
Reminds me of my prior wife - she believed the same, in that swallowing was VERY important in that it creates and strengthens the bond between her and her sexual partner. She also believed that not swallowing for a more Alpha type sexual partner was very disrespectful.

metalma said:
My wife has NEVER swallowed my cum or even let me cum in her mouth, going on 15 years. She only takes cum on dates.....
Even women that love to give oral and swallow, will often not swallow for beta submissive guys.

Reactions: littlecucky
SquirmingSub said:
Reminds me of my prior wife - she believed the same, in that swallowing was VERY important in that it creates and strengthens the bond between her and her sexual partner. She also believed that not swallowing for a more Alpha type sexual partner was very disrespectful.

Even women that love to give oral and swallow, will often not swallow for beta submissive guys.
My wife takes pride in swallowing.

• Love
Reactions: PlannB and obeahbrown
silver-50swm said:
IMHO, cum from a white cock should be spat out. From a non-white cock (esp Black) always swallow.
yes little white sissi's should always swallow their Superior Black Daddy's cum to show her luv and respect for Daddy all the time.

Reactions: Laceyfemme, silver-50swm, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
equippedblk said:
Personally I'm all about the creampie, but if asked to pop in a hotwife's mouth I prefer they swallow. For that reason amongst others, I started drinking pineapple juice every morning upon rising with my protein shake. Hotwives and cucks have told me that my negro nectar is sweeter than average b/c of the pineapple juice.
Thanks for the tip

Reactions: SquirmingSub
If she does not swallow, then the future times I just cum inside her pussy or ass, so that it does not go to waste.

Reactions: Jozyxt, whitewife696969 and SquirmingSub
She totally has to swalllow

Reactions: whitewife696969
silver-50swm said:
IMHO, cum from a white cock should be spat out. From a non-white cock (esp Black) always swallow.
I feel being a white sub my cum shouldn't even get in a mouth. ONLY! in the toilet as the superior black man or Hispanic watches.

A true slut takes cum anywhere, anytime.

Reactions: DaveJ, hikawade and BlackHsBully
I do swallow if I really enjoyed .....

x.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, sissiboi, DaveJ and 1 other person
When I read my wifes emails and texts to other guys, it always comes around to that question. She tells them all she does. So, I think its something most guys want but dont get from their wives.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, littlecucky, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
Debshusband said:
So, I think its something most guys want but dont get from their wives.
It seems to be something cucks expect their hotwives to do for their lovers too.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife
My Wife always swallows, she loves cum and loves the feel of hot spunk hitting the back of her throat, I sucked a guy's cock too to find out what I was missing and loved it. My Wife will swallow any man's cum, the more the better.

Reactions: whitewife696969
I started by using rubbers to suck cock for strangers in adult theaters and bookstores back in the early 90's out of fear of diseases. I honestly never had any complaints, but gradually gave into temptation and was consistently swallowing all of their cum after a few years. It is very hard to stop after you get started. In some ways it is more important for the eater than the feeder.

Reactions: wmjacking and whitewife696969
Laceyfemme said:
In some ways it is more important for the eater than the feeder.
I agree. It really lets the eater prove he is a cocksucker. Not just a guy that suck cock. He is a guy that takes pride in pleasing men.

I got a BJ yesterday form a guy that spit. I worked up to make sure I had plenty of cum for him, and it went straight into a trash can. I amy go back if I get desperate, but I will continue to look for a swallower. I take pride in making guys cum and always swallow.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky and Laceyfemme
Judymwf37 said:
swallowing is part of sex for me, my mom taught me as a young girl never to spit cum but eat all of it and i learned that I loved ating cum from all men, love the way some guys cum is different but all great, I like it on my fae and tits also. I really love the men that cum in ropes of cum streaming into my mouth. Nothing better than a belly full of pee and cum
It sounds like your mom is a very wise woman.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife
A great advantage of swallowing, especially for a cheating couple, is that there are no dangers of post coital cum stains or twat leaking for hubs to detect.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife and littlecucky
SquirmingSub said:

My wife never let me cum in her mouth, but one day, my friend said "your wife gives great blowjobs". I agreed, and my wife slightly embarrassed said "and I don't particularly like it either" with a proud smile on her face. But then as they were looking into each others eyes, they began talking like I wasn't even in the room and he asked her if she remembered the first time he came in her mouth, and she said "yes, and I almost spit it out".
It did kind of hurt to hear that he cums in my wife's mouth but I can't, but I showed her. I learned to suck cock too. And I also swallow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jozyxt
MajorHorner said:
A great advantage of swallowing, especially for a cheating couple, is that there are no dangers of post coital cum stains or twat leaking for hubs to detect.
I agree except when my wife's came home a couple times, and I could smell cock on her breath. I kissed her hello anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: MajorHorner
littlecucky said:
I agree except my wife's come home a couple times, and I could smell cock on her breath. I kissed her hello anyway.
Did you tell her that you could smell cock and cum?
Tho if you didn’t tell her, you’d know when she’d been sucking
guys off but she wouldn’t know that you could or how.

😂

MajorHorner said:
Did you tell her that you could smell cock and cum?
Tho if you didn’t tell her, you’d know when she’d been sucking
guys off but she wouldn’t know that you could or how.

😂
Oh no. I didn't tell her. If I had, I'd never known if she did it again. I did only smell cock breath on her once more.

Reactions: MajorHorner