• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It Goes On and On and On and On

• Thread starterkevinsslave
  • Start date
Thankfully, it was a Friday and I had no court that day. I fell back to sleep as did Amber. I woke up before her some 4 hours later. It was already mid-afternoon. I really started to think that this was a bit much even for me. Amber still wore her slutty pink and black halter bra and thong outfit and still wore her stockings (the gloves were long gone). She woke up and I made some coffee and we talked in bed. I told her we were getting close to Thanksgiving and I was thinking that it was time for me to right the ship with Sheila. She started to get upset. "No," she said, "You can't do that. Come on. Don't let this upset you so much. We have something great"

I told her that I had no idea what we had, but, that the whole thing was wearing on me. We talked and argued and, basically, it came down to the fact that this was spinning way out of control and, truthfully, I was just not really getting the whole "whip me, tie me, fuck me in the ass" thing. "I mean, you can't stand this guy," I kept saying.

Finally, she asked if I ever fantasized about a strange or different sexual relationship. The truth, of course, would have blown her mind, so, instead, I just fell back on a lie. I told her "sure." She wanted to know what was the fantasy and I told her that there were many. She wanted one so I, basically, came up with the most innocuous one I could think of (I mean if I told her the bizarre things I had done and thought, she'd think I was a hypocrite for questioning her fantasy and that I was a degenerate pervert. lol). So, I told her worshiping feet of a woman. I mean really worshiping, like almost like a slave would worship a Master's feet. Before we could go any farther, the phone rang. Justin was outside and told me, "Get the bitch downstairs." I sent her down, he walked in, satisfied that she was still in her cum stained lingerie from the night before (she had also put the shoes and gloves back on). He told her he needed to blow a load before work so she immediately pulled down his pants and underwear and started giving him a blow job. He kept telling her to hurry and suck faster and she moved quickly, sucking him while jacking his shaft with her hand. He grabbed the back of her head and fucked her mouth and, quickly, blew his load into her. This time, she gagged a bit, and spit out a little of his cum. It dropped onto his underwear (thankfully not his pants) which were around his one ankle.

"You bitch," he said and slapped her ass. She tried to say, "I'm sorry," but, he shouted, "You ungrateful bitch" and smacked her ass again. "I am not wearing cum stained underwear all night." Fortunately, there is a Target within 5 minutes of my house and it's close to where he works. So, I gave him $20 and asked if he could please stop and buy a pack of underwear for himself on the way to work. That seemed to satisfy him and, before he left, he told her, "You don't ever spill a drop, you understand?"

With the interruption over, I said, "See, I mean, I can't have this shit....he's just stopping over, blow jobs in my living room, slapping you, I feel like beating the fuck out of that....." She cut me off. "No, listen, it's OK, he would never really hurt me if you're around, he's scared to death of you." I doubted that, but, then, I knew he knew I would only take so much. "Come on," she said, "the feet thing." I said, "Forget it." She insisted, "No. Hey," she said, sitting on the couch, "Get down and worship my feet." I sighed, "Come on, Amber." She slapped my face. "I said get down." I must admit, I was somewhat turned on and curious, so I kneeled down and began to kiss her stockinged feet and started to take the shoes off. She stopped me, "I didn't say you could take my shoes off, did I?" I said, "No." She said, "No, I didn't, now clean those shoes, I want every speck of dirt gone."

I licked them gently, my cock throbbing. She then ordered me to remove them and kiss her soles. There was a wonderful scent of sweat and leather and I kissed them, licked them, ran my lips across them. While I kissed one, she rubbed her other foot in my crotch. If I rubbed my cock against her foot, she would pull her foot away, so I just let her rub. This went on for 10 minutes and I was dying to cum. I started to move up to kiss her legs and she kicked me, gently, in the chin. "You only get feet, you understand?" So, back to her feet I went, but, by now, I needed to cum. I asked if she would blow me or jack me off and she laughed, "No. You get feet and feet only. Understand, foot slave?" She did say that I could take my underwear and shorts off and she'd rub my bare cock. I pleaded, "Come on, Amber, please, I need to cum." She told me, "First, I am not going to help you cum. I am Justin's and Justin's alone. Second, pick up his underwear." I went and got them and handed them to her.

She put them in my face and told me to smell. I could smell his musky, sweaty man scent in the crotch area. She took them and put them to her nose and inhaled deeply. "He is my man, you are my foot slave." She started to masturbate while I kissed her feet and she inhaled his scent. "That's it," she said as she rubbed my cock with her free foot, "kiss my feet, worship them." I did and just as I was ready to cum, she'd pull her foot away and stop rubbing for a few minutes. I kept kissing, she kept masturbating, grinding her pussy into her hand. Now, she grabbed my hand and thrust it towards and into her pussy, grinding herself against it, until she came. I stopped kissing her feet but she kicked me, gently again, and told me to keep worshiping her feet. After a couple minutes, she reached down with her hand and started to pump my cock and whispered in my ear, "See how fun it is to fantasize sometimes." I let out a deep breath and said, "God, yes, now make me cum." She pumped a few more times, I could feel the pre-cum starting to ejaculate when she stopped and said, "That's all for now. More fantasy later, unless you want to go see Sheila, tonight." She gave me a passionate kiss and said, "Well, do you?" I told her "no." She cooed, "Good, then I'll see you after work, tonight."

As she showered, I wondered how she knew that I would be turned on not just by the feet worship, but, also by her whole "I'm Justin's" thing. I guess it wasn't hard to figure some of that turned me on, I mean, after all, I let her fuck Justin in front of me, and she knew I was hard while he fucked her. Also, their first solo night, I, basically, told her to do it. So, I guess she figured that out easily enough.

She came down dressed in her waitress uniform and sat on my lap and kissed me over and over. "You see how fun fantasies are?" she said. "As long as you have an equal dose of reality," she continued, "they're great aren't they?" I had to agree. "I'll see you, tonight," she said and left for work.

Amber hadn't been gone 5 minutes when she called and told me "do not jack off. Don't you want more fun, tonight?" I grumbled, but, said sure and told her if the "fun" involved sex with her, it wouldn't be very "fun" for her because I was sure I'd last all of 1 minute. "Just don't jack off, if you do, I'll know" she said and hung up.

I tried to watch some college football, but, I was just too horny. I went up to the bedroom and saw her striped, thigh high stockings, panties and halter top combo laying on the floor. I picked up the thigh highs and inhaled her foot scent. I immediately was rock hard and started to jack off. I fantasized about kissing her feet in the thigh highs while Justin fucked her doggy style. I was ready to cum and stopped myself and threw the thigh highs on the floor. "I'll never last until tonight," I thought.

All late afternoon and early evening, I'd return to that room and smell her thigh highs, her panties, her bra. It was like having a tooth ache when you keep rolling your tongue over the painful tooth or having a mosquito bite that you know you shouldn't scratch, but, can't help yourself. I'd jack off for a few minutes, fantasizing about Justin fucking her, or me fucking her or anything and, then, I'd stop. I showered, it didn't help. I kept going back into my bedroom and, finally, thought, maybe if I washed the outfit, it would lose its appeal. So, I hand washed first her panties. I saw the dried cum, that got me hard. I washed the rest and, finally, I got them clean and left them to dry. I was like a lunatic, still horny.

Finally, around midnight, she came home. She looked tired, it was a rough shift. She sat on the couch and told me to take off her shoes and rub her feet. She had black ankle high socks on and I rubbed them. They were slightly moist from sweat and I went to kiss them. The smell was spectacular and I was so hard I thought I could cum without any help. I kissed her sweaty socks, I took her socks off and kissed her soles (hell, I made out with her feet). Much like Kristy used to, she kept calling me "footboy," which turned me on all the more. Now, she took me upstairs, to the bedroom and had me worship her feet some more. "Now," she said, "Go get me Justin's underwear." I ran downstairs and brought them back. She inhaled the crotch area again and told me to take off her pants. She stuck my head into her crotch and had me kiss her pussy through her panties while she inhaled, occasionally, the underwear. I didn't know what she was fantasizing about, but, I'm sure it had to do with Justin treating her like his slut. She grinded her pussy into my face and, occasionally, would rub my cock with one of her feet. She moaned, lightly, and would whisper, "You want me, but I'm Justin's. You can have my feet, he gets the rest." Finally, she tensed and came. Now, mercifully, she grabbed my cock in her hand, yanked a couple of times and I came.

We laid together, making out, hugging and watching a movie. She must have whispered, "I love you 15 times," but, I couldn't say it back. Finally, I said, "Amber, I..." but, she just put her finger on my lips and kissed my chest and neck. "Go ahead," she said, "Do you want to get back with Sheila?" I was still full of lust and passion and told her "No, I'm happy with you. Really happy." And, I was. It was fucked up, bizarre, twisted and strange, but, I was happy and having fun.

Kristy came storming at us and said, "Well, well, look who the......" she must have realized Amber (given her age and looks couldn't be and wasn't Sheila), "Who the fuck are you?"

Amber said, "His girlfriend," and I kind of whispered, "Well, not exactly my..."
"Really," said Kristy, "I'm his wife," and I kind of whispered, "Well, but we're separ......."
Kristy cut me off, "What the fuck is going on here, where's that other piece of white trash?" Amber caught the reference and said, "Hey, what the...."
I cut her off and said to Kristy, "I'm sure Sheila is at home and nothing is going on here."
Kristy pulled up her hand and had the pink and black striped tie thongs and thigh highs in her hand (I left them to dry on hangers in the laundry room which she passed through on her way from the garage) and said, "Really, well then what the fuck are these?"
I started to say, "It's not what you think," but given our history, it could have been what she thought.
Amber piped in, "How did she get those?"
I said, "I washed them earlier." Amber said, "Why did you, oh...."
Kristy threw them at Amber and said, "There you are girl, have fun, I'm leaving" and started to head out towards the door.
I jumped up and said, "Whoa, whoa, you're not leaving, you're not driving all the way back to Pittsburgh, come back here and sit down."
Amber said loudly, "Well, I'm not leaving so......"
Kristy and I both looked at her. Seriously, it all seems kind of comical now, but, at the time, it was not so funny.
"No one's leaving," I said, "Just everyone calm down for a minute and sit the fuck down." My tone must have been nasty because there was actual silence and Kristy looked stunned. "Just sit down," I repeated and Kristy did.

Kristy looked fucking fantastic, like a model with her skinny jeans and boots on. Now, I smiled a bit and said, "Just sit there and let me get you a drink." I headed to the kitchen and Amber said, "Get me one, too." I could tell this was going to be one fucked up night.

I had to mix more margaritas and when I came back, the 2 of them were making snide remarks at one another. I tried to calm it down, but, neither would listen and, finally, I said, "You know what, I've tolerated an awful lot from both of you, so shut the fuck up for a minute." It worked.

More in a minute.

So, I looked at Kristy and said, "Now, I'm not being critical, at all, you know I love to see you, but, why did you come without calling?"
Kristy said, "I've been calling you for days, you won't return my calls," she looked at Amber and said, "I guess I know why, now, since Kathy over there (don't even ask) has probably been fucking you silly."
Amber said, "Listen, here, Princess, maybe if you took better care of your man..."
Kristy jumped in with, "You little *****, he's married...."
Amber, "Really, he doesn't have a ring on and if he was...."
All I said was, "Oh, fuck, please, both of you, enough."
Silence. "I was going to call you, I'm sorry, I have been busy and...."
Kristy, "Oh, I'm sure you've been busy," glaring at Amber.
Amber grabbed my hand in hers and said, "That's right, I know how to keep him happy and...."
Kristy, "You little bitch...."
Amber, "Oh go fuck yourself...."
You all get the picture? It went on like that for a while until, again, I said, "Hey, seriously, I don't need this shit, so either you both shut the fuck up or I'm going upstairs to watch the game and you two can kill one another for all I fucking care. Or, better yet, I'll go to Sheila's where at least I can get some fucking peace."
Kristy, "Yeah, a piece of white trash ass." Even Amber laughed at that. I glared at them both.
I stared blankly at ESPN, an uneventful college game was on (no pro game tonight) and I couldn't bring myself to watch the world series (hate the Yankees).
"Look," I said, "I know this is weird, but, you know, I've endured a bit of weirdness from both of you so can we please just relax just for an hour, then we can all go back to fighting."
"Well, fine, but turn this shit off," Kristy said. So, I turned the tv off and put Van Morrison on (hoping it would mellow things out). I turned to Kristy and said, "You look great (Amber huffed). How's your family?" We made small talk and everything seemed calmer. The drinks flowed and, remarkably, an hour passed without a fight, but, it was tense as hell. Kristy took her boots off and curled her feet to her side on the couch. I sat in the middle, Amber to my left. Kristy (purposely) kept moving her socked feet close to my legs which Amber noticed and then she did the same. Fucking women.
Amber's phone rang and it was her mom so she left the room to talk.
Kristy jumped right in, "Younger than even me, eh stud?" she said. "Look, it's nothing serious," I said, "Amber's a nice girl and..."
"Amber? Really that's her name?" Kristy smirked.
"Cut it Kristina," I said. She grabbed my hand, "That's what you want to divorce me for, I mean she's pretty and young, but, really....."
"I never said I wanted to divorce you, but, we're separated and...."
Kristy said, "I miss you." I told her "I miss you too" and she reached over and kissed me. It was a nice, passionate kiss and I reciprocated then said, "I don't know what to do, here, baby, so relax and pull those claws back in." Kristy laughed and things seemed less tense.

More in a bit.

"Don't worry," Kristy said with a wicked smile, "I'll be nice to Kathy, no claws, tonight." I have to admit, I laughed and just said, "Quit calling her Kathy."
Amber came back in and must have guessed that she missed something because Kristy and I were both smiling. "I'm not sure I like those smiles." I told her it was nothing and got up to get more drinks. Our margarita pitcher was empty and I went to make more, however, I couldn't seem to find the triple sec. The girls heard me and Amber yelled, "What are you doing in there?" I told we were out of triple sec and was looking for another bottle. They both came in and Amber said, "Look in that cupboard where the other bottles are." I looked, nothing. Kristy said, "Unless you drank it, there's another bottle downstairs in the changing room." I have a walk out basement and the room immediately off the back yard (where the pool is) has a small area that's sort of an overflow changing room/cabana. Amber looked at her and said, "How do you know that, Princess?" Kristy shot her a wicked smile and said, "It is my house, Kathy." I whistled, "Now, girls." I went down and there was the triple sec (along with some extra bottles of liquor and wine - a good thing to know) in a small cupboard in that room.

I've said several times that I drink way too much and I think the same can be said for Kristy and Amber, and that night, we got staggeringly *****. I'm sure it was part tension, part exhaustion on all our parts, but, on we plowed, having conversations about music, movies, politics and, of all things, sex. At some point, Amber's mom called again and she left the room. This time Kristy moved right in on me and started kissing me. "I've been waiting all night for that," she said. I kissed her back, hell, we started making out. My wife looked, felt, tasted and smelled so good. Her blond hair seemed to sparkle in my eyes and I really lost track of time (and I was *****) or I would have been more cognizant of Amber coming back in the room. She looked strange watching us and just stared.

I saw her and said, "Oh, fuck, Amber, I'm sorry. Christ, I'm sorry," and walked over to her. She fell into my arms and hugged me. I kissed her forehead and she moved up to kiss my lips. I kissed back. I realize how bizarre and even ridiculous this all sounds, but, it's true (truth is, indeed, stranger than fiction). Before I knew it, I had pulled her to the couch and we both sat. I leaned over and started kissing Kristy and she kissed me back. Surrounded by 2 beautiful woman (every man's dream except mine, apparently, as the whole threesome thing [2 women and 1 man] never rocked my boat). As I made out with Kristy, Amber kissed my neck and my ear. I would turn to kiss her and Kristy would kiss my neck and other ear. At one point when Kristy was french kissing me, Amber was kissing my neck and Kristy took her hand, placed it on Amber's head, and pushed it gently down towards my chest. Amber pulled my shirt up off me and kissed my chest and stomach. Kristy rubbed my cock through my shorts and, eventually, Amber moved her hand away and started kissing my cock through my shorts.

I wanted to go upstairs in the bedroom, but, I was afraid I'd kill the whole mood if I said anything, so, I just sort of slid Kristy and me down to floor. Amber followed and kept on my cock. Eventually, she pulled my pants off, and by now, I had unbuttoned Kristy's short and was kissing her neck and breasts (well, sucking her gorgeous little breasts was more like it). I turned to Amber and pulled her tshirt off over her head and started kissing and sucking her little pert breasts as well. Then, I took her sweats and panties off. I started to finger her and undid Kristy's jeans with my free hand. She pulled her jeans off and I dove my mouth onto her pink panties and started kissing her pussy through her panties. I pulled her panties off and started giving her oral sex while trying to rub Amber's pussy with my hands. The girls sat, next to each other, on the floor against the couch and both were getting horny. I moved to Amber and started eating her pussy and then she moved to her hands and knees, her head near Kristy's pussy. Although I couldn't believe it she was giving oral to Kristy (as I write this, I can still see their glistening, gorgeous, shaved pussies). As she started to eat Kristy's pussy, I entered Amber from behind (not in the behind) and started to fuck her deep and slow. As I fucked faster, Amber had to stop performing oral and just put her head into Kristy's lap/crouch. Kristy grabbed her head and rubbed her pussy against Amber's face. Amber stiffened and came. She rolled over and I dove into my wife, fucking her like a madman. She, too, came quickly, but I wasn't there yet. Then, Kristy whispered in my ear, "Come on, cum in me, baby," and I did.

We lay there, all of us, a sweaty mess on the floor. No one knew what to do or say. Everyone was breathing heavy. Finally, I said, "Look, let's just all go up to bed and sleep. We're all messed up. We can all fit in the king (my master bedroom bed)." The girls didn't say anything, just followed me upstairs. Kristy went to the bathroom to clean up and I lay in the middle of the bed, the 2 girls snuggling with me on either side and we all fell asleep.

About an hour later, I woke up, with a slight case of the bed spins. I knew that I had to wake up and stay up for awhile, drink some coffee or juice, have some cigarettes, and let some of the buzz wear off. I went back downstairs, turned a lamp on, got some orange juice, made 2 cups of coffee, smoked a cigarette and turned some mellow music on and just sat there listening. I had America's Complete Greatest Hits on and hummed the first songs. By the time "Ventura Highway" (my favorite song by them) came on, I had my coffee and was smoking and softly singing as I sat on the couch.

I shook my head. Another bizarre night. Something was wrong with my life. Just then, Kristy came down. She had one of her pajama tops on (so many of her clothes were [are] still all over this house) and was in her panties. She got a ginger ale from the frig and sat next to me, rubbing my legs. "Christmas came early for you this year, huh?" she said. "Har, har," I said.
"I never expected that," she said. "No, neither did I," I said. I said, "Where's...." Kristy said, "Kathy? She's sound asleep."

Silence. "Do you love her?" Kristy asked. "Who?" I said. She motioned upstairs and said, "Kathy." I shook my head, "Just call her Amber, and, no I don't. I like her, but....." More silence. "How about the other one, ya know, Roseanne?" I shook my head - Sheila, wonder what she was doing just then. "Obviously not, considering all this," I said.

She leaned against me. "How about me?" I touched her chin and looked into her beautiful eyes. "Of course I do. That's never been the problem with us." She sighed, "I know." Then she said, "I love you, but, you know, if you want a divorce.....I'll let you go free......" I shook my head, "No, I don't. I don't know what I'm doing or what I want." She sighed, "I miss you." I told her, "Me too."

She looked from the couch into the formal living room (through the french doors) and said, "Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away. I'm going to miss putting the trees up with you." We put 2 trees up every Christmas. A large, very elegantly decorated live one in the formal living room and a smaller one in the great room/family room. "Why are you going to miss it, we can still do it. I don't plan on missing Thanksgiving with you and your family. I'll come to Pittsburgh on Thanksgiving and I'll drive us home for that weekend. We'll do it then." She was silent. "I know you said you would be with me on Thanksgiving, but.....I mean, you haven't been going to counseling, haven't called me back...." I sighed, "I know, I am sorry, I....." She rubbed my shoulder, "It's OK." Just then, the song "Today's the Day" came on and I started to cry. The lyrics:

Hold me close
You turn nighttime into day
And you're the most
Brightest star that lights my way

So come home to me now
'Cause it won't matter anyhow
I've got this feeling that today's the day
I've got this feeling today's the day

Turn me out
Turn me out on this fine day
'Cause all about
All the people like to play

So come home to me now

Hold me close
You turn nighttime into day
And you're the most
Brightest star that lights my way

So come home to me now

We sat there in silence for a long time. "We really messed up, Kristy, we should have been so happy." She was crying, "I know, I know.....We can get to a better place, I know we can. I'm so afraid of losing you. I promise it will be different, I'll be different. We can get there."

I shook my head and held her. "Let's go one of the guest bedrooms and go to sleep," she said. "Ohhh," I said, "I can't. It would be mean and end up breaking Kathy's heart and I don't think it's quite the right time, yet. I've got at least 2 more months before I do that."

Kristy smiled and said, "Amber, not Kathy." I chuckled, "Yes, I know, I was trying to add a little levity to the situation." We walked upstairs, hand in hand, and Kristy went to sleep in 1 guest bedroom, while I went in the other.

Sometime in mid-morning, Amber came into the guest room where I was sleeping. She sat near me and woke me up. "I have to work a lunch shift," she said. "Where did you go last night?" I knew she wondered if Kristy and I had been together after she **********. "Nowhere," I said, "to make coffee and sober up. Nothing else happened."
"What about after I leave?" she said.
I laughed, "Nothing's going to happen, she has to get home and I'm, uhhh, sexed out, really. I've got client's to see, later." She seemed to relax a bit. I kissed her and said, "Just come over later, tonight, OK, everything's alright." She smiled and kissed me back and said, "OK, love, see you later," and left.

I went down and turned on ESPN and made some coffee. I felt like shit, way too much drinking the night before, but, thankfully, no headache or sick stomach. I drank some coffee and stared at the TV. Kristy came down about 45 minutes later, kind of stumbled in the kitchen, got coffee and sat next to me on the couch. "Feeling that good, hmmm?" I said. She just shot me a dirty look, grabbed the remote and turned the station. That was certainly familiar. "And, my dear Princess, how do you know I wasn't watching that?" She smiled at the Princess line and said, "Does it matter if you were? Hey, where's Kathy?" I told her she left. We sat there like we had a 1,000 times before and it felt good, normal, nice.

Finally, she said what I'd been thinking. "You know, I never realized I could miss something so simple like drinking coffee with you but I do miss it." I told her I felt the same. I went and got my calendar and told her to try and schedule a counseling session for us as soon as possible and told her all the days I was free. I even said, "Make it early evening if it's better for you, I'll drive down, meet you at the counselor's and we can go out to dinner after." She smiled and said, "Are you sure?" I told her that I was meeting with the counselor alone on Thursday afternoon, so, maybe we could grab a late lunch or early dinner. I told her that every time we spent time together, I realized how much I loved her and how much I missed her. She said, "I know, that's why I don't understand why you need all this distance, but...." I cut her off and told her, "I don't necessarily understand it, either, I just know I need to clear my mind, figure out what I want, I mean, if we work things out, it just has to be us, I mean...." She cut me off, "I told you I only want you, that's it. You know I've always wanted to have children with you and...." she started to cry. We held each other and I whispered, "just let me straighten myself out."

When she left to go back to Pittsburgh a little while later, I cried. I did miss her, love her and so many of our troubles seemed so distant, so long ago. I also knew that, despite my worst fears, my heart and my emotions were not dead. If nothing else, I knew I still could love, I could still feel strong emotions. It was the rest that was messed up: the fear, the running (yes, I was a runner, running from all difficult emotional decisions, running from real commitments-a point dwelled on in counseling). My mind, too, feared real commitment, a real (and normal, vanilla) relationship (definitely from my childhood - again, counseling). Yet, I realized that 2 people were going to get hurt in all this until I straightened things out. I could not end up with Kristy, Amber and Sheila. I had to sort out all my emotions, my thoughts, my feelings and my desires and soon.

Looking back at early November, now, I realize where I was headed. I knew Amber wasn't a long term thing. She may have hoped that, but, I knew. And, now, well, Amber and I, I think, are taking our last lap. I've been wrong before about this stuff, but, I don't think so, here. It feels, in my mind, like it's going to end (to be truthful, not that it will end, but, that I'm going to end it). As I write this out, I'm listening to a wonderful Seger song called "Days When The Rain Would Come." It's from a CD that Kristy got me for Christmas called Early Seger (one of my favorites) and its an unreleased song from the mid 80s. I won't lay out all the words, but, it is a gorgeous song about memories, about a relationship that could have worked out, but, didn't. It reminds me, in different ways, of all 3 of these women. Again, it leaves me feeling bittersweet.

Anyway, beginning with that night, Amber and I actually settled into a fairly normal romance. No Justin for a while, no anything, other than quiet moments, happy times, great closeness and sex. I did go to Pittsburgh for my counseling sessions and did see Sheila and the girls a couple times. But, mostly, I was with Amber and everything seemed OK, seemed right.

Then, Thanksgiving derailed Amber and us. Looking back, that was definitely the beginning of (what I think is) the end for Amber and I. I blame myself for it all and how I handled things, but, I don't know, I guess I didn't realize how fragile everything was, how easily it was to upset things. I will get to that part next,

Any updates?

KevinsSlave,

Any time for some updates? You have one of the most fascinating stories on the board. Keep sharing, please.

Bradley

Thanks, Bradley.

As I left off, I said that everything was normal for the next 2 1/2 weeks. Justin wasn't around. Amber and I went out, slept together, etc. A nice, normal relationship. Thanksgiving week arrived and the trouble started. My plan was to spend Wednesday night (before Thanksgiving) with Sheila and the girls. On Thanksgiving, Sheila and the girls would be with her family. I was going to Pittsburgh to be with Kristy and her family. On Monday, Amber started to get a little crazy about not being together over the holiday. I also told her that Kristy was coming back to town with me Thanksgiving night and we were going to spend the weekend together. Amber didn't like it and started acting like a jealous girlfriend. I didn't blame her, but, it was what it was. Kristy was still my wife. I had deep feelings for Sheila and, sad to say, Amber was 3rd on my list. As the week wore on, Amber's sniping really grated on me and by Wednesday we got into a huge fight and she left in a huff.

Wednesday night, I took Sheila and the girls out for a nice dinner at a very nice restaurant. We had a great time. Then we all went to a movie. It was a very relaxing and nice evening. Although I spent time with Sheila after the movie, at her apartment, after the girls went to bed, she made it clear that we weren't going to have sex until I was ready to "straighten my fucking head out" (her words) and settle down with her. She did allow me to make out with her and worship her beautiful feet for a while. I got her horny and so she allowed me to orally bring her to orgasm. She wouldn't even touch my dick, so, I went home with a true case of blue balls.

Thanksgiving in Pittsburgh was actually nice and relaxing. Kristy and I and her family had a wonderful time. She did come back home that weekend and we did decorate the house, got a huge, live tree for the formal living room and a smaller one for the family room. It was a very sweet and peaceful weekend. Surprisingly, no calls came from Amber.

Hell broke loose on Tuesday. It started with a call from Justin, ordering me to stop at his apartment on my way to the office. He woke up with a raging hard on and it was time for me to serve him. When I arrived at his apartment, he was in bed, wearing a t shirt and underwear. He pulled the blankets back and grabbed my head, telling me to show his cock "some love." I went to his underwear with my mouth and started to open mouth kiss his already hard cock. He wanted no foreplay that day, just for me to start sucking. His hands roughly and powerfully moved my head up and down on his cock and he blew his load in my mouth in no time. He rolled to his side and I began to worship and kiss his ass and moved down his legs to his feet. I savored their salty flavor in my mouth. I had a raging hard on, but, when I asked to relieve myself, he said "no."

I noticed, then, a rope near the headboard. I looked around and saw some of Amber's clothes strewn about the room. Justin saw that I saw and said, "Your bitch has been over here serving me all weekend." He laughed, "She can't get enough of my cock in her mouth, pussy and ass. But, I'm getting a little tired of that *****." He looked at me and said, "My apartment needs cleaned today. My clothes need washed. Get to fucking work." Thankfully, I had no clients coming and no court that day. I cleaned his apartment and did his clothes while he slept. I can't believe I'm saying this, but, it turned me on to no end, picking up his cum stained underwear, cleaning the dirt from his bathroom, picking up his dirty socks, etc. 3 hours later, I was done and he was up. He told me to come in the bedroom and lay on the bed. I did and he tied my hands to the bedpost. Now, he straddled my face with his groin and cock, rubbing it into my face while I kissed and licked his cock. He thrust his cock into my mouth and gave my mouth a good fucking. I nearly gagged several times and, once, he slapped my cheek, telling me "watch the teeth." For a second time, he came in my mouth.

"Amber will be at your house around 7:00," he said. He told me to get her new clothes for her fucking that night. "I want that ***** dressed as slutty as possible," he said. He untied me and again I was denied permission to relieve myself. I was so horny, I skipped going to the office all together and went to pick out some clothes for Amber. I went home and jacked off while smelling a pair of his dirty underwear (yes, I admit, I took a pair from his place that day). I took a nap and when I woke up, Amber was coming in the house.

I said "Hello" to Amber and went to kiss her, but, she pulled away with a look of disgust on her face. "Justin will be here any minute, get me dressed," she said. We went to the bedroom and I got her new outfit. It was a black fishnet teddy with fingerless fishnet gloves and a black eye mask. It was so skimpy and so slutty. She allowed me to remove her socks, pants, panties, top and bra and I helped her get her outfit on. While I did, I was on my knees and I moved to kiss her ass. She lightly slapped my face and I said, "Please, Amber, I'm sorry." She scowled and told me it was too late. I got her sexy, black, 6" high heeled strappy sandals and started to put them on her feet. Before I did, I again said that I was sorry for not spending the holiday with her and reached down to kiss her feet. This she allowed. I think she enjoyed towering over me while I grovelled at her feet. I was horny beyond belief with her in that sexy outift, knowing Justin was coming to fuck her and knowing that she was punishing me by allowing me next to nothing.

We went downstairs without saying anymore and Justin was pulling up to the house. He entered, half ***** and cocky as ever and sat on the couch. He grabbed her ass with his hand and said, "Nice, now get me a beer." She got him one and sat next to him on the couch. She immediately began kissing his neck and rubbing her hand on his legs and near his crotch. She nibbled on his earlobe, moved down to his neck and top of his chest, all the while rubbing him with her hands. "You want me, baby?" he asked. She whispered, "I want you so bad, I need you...." and then kissed him more passionately. She went to make out with him and he kissed for a few moments, rubbing her ass and her pussy with his hand. I was a helpless spectator. Now she moved her head down to his crotch and unzipped his jeans and began kissing his underwear covered cock. "I love that cock," she moaned and passionately kissed and licked it through his underwear.
He stopped her and told her to get the rope. He had her face the coffee table and get on her knees and tied her hands to the table. He untied the side of the teddy so that it fell away and ******* her ass and pussy. He motioned for me to put the eye mask on her and immediately started to smack her ass. "What do you want, slut?" he commanded. "I want you in me, please," she said. He took his cock and thrust into her pussy. Again he fucked her deep, hard and fast, slapping her ass from time to time while he said things like "You love that cock don't you?" She moaned and just when I thought he was going to bring her to orgasm, he tensed and blew his load in her. He fell off her, panting. She was also panting and was now laying flat on the floor, gyrating and rubbing the floor, I think, trying to get herself to orgasm. He laughed at the sight and looked at me and said, "You can have her now." I unzipped my pants, but, he stopped me. "No," he said, "Amber, you want his dick in you?" Amber whispered, "no." He laughed, "Eat her out." I dove into her pussy with my tongue and tasted his cum all through her. I poked, licked, sucked and swallowed until she tensed and came. She went limp and layed on the floor, still tied up. He left her there and went to the couch. I went to untie her and he said, "Leave her there for awhile."

He put his feet under the table, near her mouth, and she began kissing his feet, licking the soles and sucking his toes. To no one in particular, he said, "She's completely mine now. You get her only when I say, you understand?" I just nodded. He finally untied her and told her to get him another beer. She did and when she returned, she sat on the floor, near his legs and feet and just kissed and rubbed his thighs, his calves and his feet. Once in awhile, he'd grab her hair and she'd move up and kiss his inner thighs and cock. Eventually, she got up near him on the couch again and started kissing his neck and shoulders again. Occasionally, he'd take his finger and put it in her ass or pussy and she'd moan, softly. She was punishing me, making me see this, but, I couldn't help but be turned on.

No one said much and Justin just drank his beers and stared at the TV. Finally, he said that he was going to go out. He stood up, told me to give him some spending money (which I did) and left. Amber stayed on the other side of the couch. Before he left, Justin said that I was not allowed to have sex with her. He did, however, say that he couldn't stop me from jacking off, but, if I did, Amber knew what to do. I asked her what he meant and she laughed, "You'll find out." I tired to make small talk with her but she wouldn't respond. "Are you at least staying over?" I asked. "Oh, yeah," she said. "Are you going to give me another chance?" I asked, "C'mon, I'm begging you." She hissed, "Then beg some more." I literally got to my knees and begged her forgiveness. I kissed and grovelled at her feet, promising her that I'd never desert her again. Finally, she relented and took pity on me and took me up to the bedroom.

She and I lay in the bed and she snuggled next to me, kissing my neck and rubbing my cock through my jeans. "Do you love me?" she said. I was too far gone and told her yes. She giggled, "But now I'm his woman and not yours, poor boy." I sighed, "C'mon Amber." With that, she took mercy on me and actually unzipped my pants and started stroking my cock. "No sex for awhile," she whispered while kissing me and slowly she jacked me off to release.

Sklav, it seems to me that no matter what path I take, it is filled with conflicting emotions.

Justin left after his blow job and, again, told Amber and I that I was not to have sex with her. Once he was gone, and the "erotic fever" left her, I could tell she was terribly uncomfortable with the situation. But, rather than push it, I was tired and for the next few days, Amber and I hung out, had fun, but didn't have sex. Then, on the fourth night, we went out to dinner and went to a little bar to see a fantastic band. We had a great time and had way too much to drink. The whole night, she clung to me, rubbing my hands, arms, shoulders and legs. She kissed me on my neck, shoulders and lips. When we got home, she nearly tackled me and started heavily making out with me, whispering, "I love you so much." I didn't really respond other than to kiss her back and, then, she said, "let's go to bed."

In bed, I started to open mouth kiss her neck, shoulders, chest, breasts, legs, feet and pussy. "I have to make love to you," she whispered in my ear and I told her, "what about Justine?" She pulled my body on top of hers and I entered her. I had several days of pent up sexual drive in me, so I made passionate love to her, thrusting quickly and deeply. She moaned underneath me as I kissed her neck and ears while making wild love with her. It went on for about 10 minutes, until her moans increased and she stiffened, grabbed the back of my neck, and came. I followed suit within a minute. We lay together, tangled in a sweaty heap.

We didn't talk that night, but, the next morning, I told her that this was turning a little strange for me. I didn't want to feel like I was fucking my girlfriend behind someone's back. She told me that she would calm things down with Justin and, if she had to choose between him or I, she would gladly tell him it was over. Then, I felt guilty because I thought if I made her choose, it was sending a signal to her that I wanted a long term, committed relationship, which I didn't. I told her, instead, "let's just she how things play out." I made her promise not to tell him what had happened, just yet. It felt like the tension left the room and we had a nice morning. She worked that night and I had a bunch of court hearings the following morning so I didn't see her that night.

The following afternoon, Justin called me and told me that he'd be fucking Amber that night and that I was to get her another "***** outfit." I complied and got her dressed that evening. She seemed distant and tense. When he arrived, I knew why. She had been with him the night before. She had told him about her and I having sex. He made it clear that his "slut couldn't keep secrets" from him. The night before, he told me, he had tied her up and refused to allow her to suck his cock or feel it in her until she told him the truth. She did and he told me, "so, I kept my word and fucked her." Tonight, he said, would be different. He tied her to the coffee table, face and stomach down. He unsnapped the teddy that I had bought her and told me to get the lube. I complied and he lathered it onto his cock and her asshole. "Until I know you'll do whatever I say," he said, "this is the only sex you get." With that, he thrust his cock into her ass and started to ram her. While he did, he slapped her ass, fairly hard, and called her "*****" and "cock slut." She moaned and, truthfully, I was about to stop it when he stopped and came in her ass. He got up to clean himself in the bathroom and told me to leave her there.

When he left the room, she muttered, "It's OK, I'm OK." He came back in a few minutes later and stood over her. He kicked her ass, gently, a few times and moved around in front of her. Again, he thrust his foot out, but, this time stopped it by her mouth so that she could worship his feet. She kissed the tops of his feet and he said, "I didn't hear..." and she whispered out "thank you, Justin." He just laughed and looked at me and told me, "That's what she gets when you don't follow my rules. That's all she's going to get for awhile. My cock will be in her ass every day so you better get her ready." When he left, I untied her and we went to bed. She was embarrassed and didn't want to talk.

The next day, I knew what I had to do. I called him that next afternoon and asked if I could come see him. When I got there, he was watching tv on his couch and just sneered at me. "Justin," I said and then unbuttoned my pants and let them drop to the floor. I was wearing a pair of pink and grey boyshort panties. He laughed and said, "Good boy." I dropped to my knees between his legs and started to kiss his legs. I took of his shirt and kissed his stomach, chest and shoulders. Then I kissed his neck and whispered in his ear, "I'll do anything you want, from now on, but please, fuck me. Fuck me like you fucked Amber. Take me, I want to feel you in me." I could see his cock was rock hard, but, I kept it up. "Please, Justin, I need you to take me and make me yours." I rubbed his shoulders and he stood up and grabbed my hand and took me to the bedroom. I layed on my back, but, he didn't want me that way. He lubed himself and my ass, turned me over and took me from behind.

Now, the truth is, I really didn't want him to fuck me. I was simply trying to prevent his rough treatment of Amber. Yet, I had fantasized about this moment. Like Amber, I did feel submissive to his sexual energy. He was gorgeous, cocky and exuded sexual energy. So, part of me did want to submit once and for all to him. As he took me, I felt my own erotic joy. I said things like "You feel so good" and "deeper, harder, take me." Part of it was an act, part of it was fantasy, and part was the way I felt. The sex, it actually hurt more than it felt good, but, finally, he came in me and fell on top of me. I rolled over and kissed his chest as he panted, heavily. He was dripping with sweat and I, actually, licked it with my tongue, savoring its salty taste. "Do you see how you control me?" I said. "I'm yours, completely. I wore these panties for you to show you that whatever you say, I'll do, but...." He knew where I was headed, "You don't have to wear them, anymore." I massaged his back and kissed him, "You're a good master," I said and he started to laugh. "No, I mean it," I said, "I love serving you and your desires."

More in a few minutes.

Sklav, it seems to me that no matter what path I take, it is filled with conflicting emotions.

Justin left after his blow job and, again, told Amber and I that I was not to have sex with her. Once he was gone, and the "erotic fever" left her, I could tell she was terribly uncomfortable with the situation. But, rather than push it, I was tired and for the next few days, Amber and I hung out, had fun, but didn't have sex. Then, on the fourth night, we went out to dinner and went to a little bar to see a fantastic band. We had a great time and had way too much to drink. The whole night, she clung to me, rubbing my hands, arms, shoulders and legs. She kissed me on my neck, shoulders and lips. When we got home, she nearly tackled me and started heavily making out with me, whispering, "I love you so much." I didn't really respond other than to kiss her back and, then, she said, "let's go to bed."

In bed, I started to open mouth kiss her neck, shoulders, chest, breasts, legs, feet and pussy. "I have to make love to you," she whispered in my ear and I told her, "what about Justine?" She pulled my body on top of hers and I entered her. I had several days of pent up sexual drive in me, so I made passionate love to her, thrusting quickly and deeply. She moaned underneath me as I kissed her neck and ears while making wild love with her. It went on for about 10 minutes, until her moans increased and she stiffened, grabbed the back of my neck, and came. I followed suit within a minute. We lay together, tangled in a sweaty heap.

We didn't talk that night, but, the next morning, I told her that this was turning a little strange for me. I didn't want to feel like I was fucking my girlfriend behind someone's back. She told me that she would calm things down with Justin and, if she had to choose between him or I, she would gladly tell him it was over. Then, I felt guilty because I thought if I made her choose, it was sending a signal to her that I wanted a long term, committed relationship, which I didn't. I told her, instead, "let's just she how things play out." I made her promise not to tell him what had happened, just yet. It felt like the tension left the room and we had a nice morning. She worked that night and I had a bunch of court hearings the following morning so I didn't see her that night.

The following afternoon, Justin called me and told me that he'd be fucking Amber that night and that I was to get her another "***** outfit." I complied and got her dressed that evening. She seemed distant and tense. When he arrived, I knew why. She had been with him the night before. She had told him about her and I having sex. He made it clear that his "slut couldn't keep secrets" from him. The night before, he told me, he had tied her up and refused to allow her to suck his cock or feel it in her until she told him the truth. She did and he told me, "so, I kept my word and fucked her." Tonight, he said, would be different. He tied her to the coffee table, face and stomach down. He unsnapped the teddy that I had bought her and told me to get the lube. I complied and he lathered it onto his cock and her asshole. "Until I know you'll do whatever I say," he said, "this is the only sex you get." With that, he thrust his cock into her ass and started to ram her. While he did, he slapped her ass, fairly hard, and called her "*****" and "cock slut." She moaned and, truthfully, I was about to stop it when he stopped and came in her ass. He got up to clean himself in the bathroom and told me to leave her there.

When he left the room, she muttered, "It's OK, I'm OK." He came back in a few minutes later and stood over her. He kicked her ass, gently, a few times and moved around in front of her. Again, he thrust his foot out, but, this time stopped it by her mouth so that she could worship his feet. She kissed the tops of his feet and he said, "I didn't hear..." and she whispered out "thank you, Justin." He just laughed and looked at me and told me, "That's what she gets when you don't follow my rules. That's all she's going to get for awhile. My cock will be in her ass every day so you better get her ready." When he left, I untied her and we went to bed. She was embarrassed and didn't want to talk.

The next day, I knew what I had to do. I called him that next afternoon and asked if I could come see him. When I got there, he was watching tv on his couch and just sneered at me. "Justin," I said and then unbuttoned my pants and let them drop to the floor. I was wearing a pair of pink and grey boyshort panties. He laughed and said, "Good boy." I dropped to my knees between his legs and started to kiss his legs. I took of his shirt and kissed his stomach, chest and shoulders. Then I kissed his neck and whispered in his ear, "I'll do anything you want, from now on, but please, fuck me. Fuck me like you fucked Amber. Take me, I want to feel you in me." I could see his cock was rock hard, but, I kept it up. "Please, Justin, I need you to take me and make me yours." I rubbed his shoulders and he stood up and grabbed my hand and took me to the bedroom. I layed on my back, but, he didn't want me that way. He lubed himself and my ass, turned me over and took me from behind.

Now, the truth is, I really didn't want him to fuck me. I was simply trying to prevent his rough treatment of Amber. Yet, I had fantasized about this moment. Like Amber, I did feel submissive to his sexual energy. He was gorgeous, cocky and exuded sexual energy. So, part of me did want to submit once and for all to him. As he took me, I felt my own erotic joy. I said things like "You feel so good" and "deeper, harder, take me." Part of it was an act, part of it was fantasy, and part was the way I felt. The sex, it actually hurt more than it felt good, but, finally, he came in me and fell on top of me. I rolled over and kissed his chest as he panted, heavily. He was dripping with sweat and I, actually, licked it with my tongue, savoring its salty taste. "Do you see how you control me?" I said. "I'm yours, completely. I wore these panties for you to show you that whatever you say, I'll do, but...." He knew where I was headed, "You don't have to wear them, anymore." I massaged his back and kissed him, "You're a good master," I said and he started to laugh. "No, I mean it," I said, "I love serving you and your desires."

More in a few minutes.

Somehow, I double posted instead of posting my next post. Anyway, what followed was a very surprising and frank talk between Justin and I. He told me that he really wasn't turned on by guys, but, the thought of having someone like me (his words "a guy that could fuck any girl he wants, with money and such a tough lawyer") want to serve him was an incredible turn on. He hinted that he had fantasized about me serving him, lately, and wondered how long it would go on. He told me, before I could answer, "I mean, I know we couldn't be public about this and I know we're not going to get married, but..." Then he said, "I know how you blow through women, I know this is like a fantasy thing for you, but, I need to tell you that I..." I cut him off by actually kissing him on the lips. He knew where we stood, he knew it wouldn't last, he didn't have to say any more.

He then revealed a startling fact. "Listen," he said, "Amber is fun to fuck and everything, she's just not for me in the long run. I, actually, started dating someone that I really like." So, it seems, our fair Justin was smitten with a girl. He told me that he didn't understand how I could date Amber since she was so "kinky and fucked up," but, he said, "I can see how you would have fun with her. This girl I'm dating, she's nice and it's nice to be with someone that's not all about sex and bondage."

I told him that I could understand what he was saying and I hoped that, for Amber's sake, he didn't plan on just ducking out. He did not. He also said, "You know, I want you to keep servicing me. It helps with Becky (the new girl). So, does fucking Amber. But, Becky isn't going to understand and I'm starting to feel guilty. Not about you, cuz that's not really cheating right?" I laughed inside, I love rationalization. I told him he was right and kept kissing his chest and stomach and neck.

More in a few.

So, that day, Justin and I reached an agreement. I would not have to wear panties, I would not have to be completely submissive in front of Amber and Amber would not know of what went on between he and I. The truth is, I felt somewhat guilty as I had now manipulated Justin as well. He liked dominating me, he liked me helping him financially, he liked fucking Amber when he wanted. He wasn't going to throw that away and I think he knew that if he pushed too hard, that could happen. Also, let's face it, he didn't want Amber or anyone else to know about our sexual adventures. Hardly the kind of thing a straight man could explain away. Nevertheless, when we got together (the 3 of us), the rules were always that he fucked her first. Likewise, if he felt like it, I would not be permitted to have sex with Amber.

He and I needed to shower and we did (separately). I was very sore and out of practice and was hopeful that my ass would be out of the picture for a while. I went home and went to sleep. Amber came over and woke me up and we ordered take out and watched a movie. It was a little awkward, but, fine.

The days then kind of passed by until Christmas. About once a week, Justin would come over to fuck Amber. It was as it had been, always her tied up, always me getting her second. He contacted me often and I dutifully appeared at his place to blow him, several times a week. Once I couldn't come when he wanted and the punishment was, that evening, after fucking Amber, he denied me the ability to have sex with her. It lasted a couple of days.

Thankfully, Amber was going out of town with her family for Christmas which allowed me to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas day with Sheila. It was nice and normal and, again, I felt pulled toward her and a vanilla life. Sheila, again, denied me sex, however, I was permitted (if that's the right word) to orally please her. Kristy and I spent the day after Christmas together.

Justin's absence, though, seemed to strangely affect Amber. There were times when she seemed frustrated, out of it. Like her inability to fulfill her erotic fantasies somehow made her edgy. It was weird. I, often, thought, she had gone too far into the whole thing. Sometimes, there's no turning back once you start living out your fantasies. Also, I think it troubled her that I seemed not willing to commit to some long term thing with her. Things heated up again right around New Years day and I'll get to that next.

So, the week between Christmas and New Years was tense. Mostly, it was my fault. Spending time with both Sheila and Kristy made me realize that I needed to extract myself from the my current situation. Like the old Blind Faith song, I felt:

Well, I'm near the end and I just ain't got the time
Well, I'm wasted and I can't find my way home.

Justin had been ordering me to serve him a lot. I guess I was getting tired of it. I don't know, but, one day, he wanted his feet worshiped and to fuck me and I just wasn't in the mood. After the one and only time I had sex with him, I really didn't want to anymore. I had been sucking him off a lot, but, I was even growing weary of that. Also, I had a cold of some sort and just wasn't in the mood. So, I said I needed a break for a day or two. That, of course, led him to denying me access to Amber. I made up for it, though, the next day by giving him head and giving him money to go out with. Still, the no sex punishment remained.

Amber, herself, was acting, imo, like a drug addict. Justin hadn't been coming around and I was emotionally distant. She felt alone, I'm sure, and at a loss for what to do next. And, so, on the night before New Year's Eve (I think, the week sort of is blurry in my mind), I went out for a few drinks, with some other lawyers. Of course, the alcohol fueled my sexual drive and I wanted, badly, to fuck a girl that I knew at the bar. I didn't, but, when I got home, Amber wanted sex. I told her Justin had forbade it and I was listening to Justin to make her happy. I told her that if we had sex, she would tell him and I'd have to watch her take it in her ass for weeks. She clung to me and wanted to be together, badly, so, I caved and had incredible sex with her. I came in buckets and within 2 hours wanted her again.

New Years Day arrived with Justin presenting himself at my house after he had been out on an all night drinking binge. He made clear that he had talked to Amber on the phone and she confessed her infidelity (having sex with me). She needed to be taught a lesson and like a puppy she came running to Justin. I knew then that she was doing this in an effort to keep me interested in her, to keep me protecting her. I couldn't do it. I told him "Fuck her how ever you want, I'm going back to sleep." And, I did. Later, when I awoke, he was gone and she was sleeping on the floor, naked. His cum had dried on her face, hair and chest. She was still bound by the rope and I simply woke her and untied her.

I think at that point she realized things had taken a bad turn. She talked to me for hours, trying to tell me how empty she felt, trying to tell me that it was more than just her fantasies, that I basically was rejecting her and so she sought out Justin to make sure that I still cared, that I still wouldn't abandon her. The whole thing was spinning out of control and I told her that. She begged me not to leave her and, in a moment of weakness, I told her I wouldn't. She seemed so lost, so vulnerable. She showered and we took a nap. Later, we woke up and had a very quiet night of take out Chinese and watching the rest of the Bowl games. I did, at least, get to see my beloved Buckeyes win the Rose Bowl.

Again, things seemed to settle down, briefly. She went to the gym the next day and came home, sweaty, and stuck her shoes out on my lap. She knew I wouldn't resist moist socks and feet and I happily kissed and licked her feet. Moments like those, I felt weak around her, like I would do anything for her. I also couldn't get the erotic visions out of my head: Justin completely dominating her, fucking her in my presence, taking control of both of us. I came so close to saying that whatever she and Justin wanted, I would do, but, I held back as I had been in that position with Kristy and knew where that led. I'm sure that I sent Amber mixed signals. It was not intentional, but, still.....

There were days, there, in early January where I felt like it would be over any minute, there were other days where I got a rock hard at work thinking of her and rushing home to have sex with her. My little play time with Justin was wearing on me. Fortunately, things heated up with him and Becky and so, I guess, he needed me less and less. It felt like things were just falling a certain way. Many nights, though, I would lay next to Amber in bed and fantasize about Justin taking her. I would fantasize about me sucking his cock to get him hard so that he could fuck her. I wanted so many times to try to tell Amber that I wanted to go that route, but, I always backed out.

Still, I knew something was going to happen to change things. I didn't know what, but, I could feel it. And, I was right. More later.

literary device

Well, I think you should change your name to footslave. You just can't let the submission thing go. You really seem to like it. You seem drawn to it. And I think that Amber and Justin seem to be figuring you out.

In some sense, I'm not sure that that this is really a complaining thread. It's almost more of a statement or observations. In some sense, given your desires, you seem to have stumbled upon the right people. Not just anyone will treat you this way.

And oh, yeah, what are you waiting for you? Your captive audience is here, waiting, unpatiently.

Dude, for not being a literary device, that's a pretty long sleep... Personally I don't know if you're full of s@$t or if you're telling god's whole truth, but either way, it's an interesting read...

I'm finally awake and, damn, was that a long rest. Unfortunately (or fortunately) my job can be insanely busy at times, so.....BTW, Bradley, my fantasies always seem to center on me being a foot slave, so you are right, it would be a good name for me (I'd like to figure a way out to dump the Kevins part from my name, here, but don't know how to edit my name and keep the same profile-I suppose it can't be done).

Back to the action, that night, I was definitely conflicted. I was inches from Justin's swollen cock and, truthfully, I wanted to suck it. Hell, I'd sucked it so many times in private when it was just me and him. Yet, I really didn't want to repeat the whole Kristy experience with Amber. And, yet, there is something amazing that happens when you finally submit to a man. To me, there is nothing more submissive than being between a man's legs and sucking his cock. Nothing. To me, letting him fuck you isn't as submissive. When you do it in front of your woman, letting her and him know that you are now his property, well....I mean you are admitting, without saying, that he controls you and your woman. You are sucking the cock that fucks your lady. You are his, emotionally and physically.

Her feet rubbed that cock. I kissed those feet and I was desperate to taste that cock, but, still, something held me back. I wish I could say for sure what. Maybe, I just didn't want to go through the humiliation again. Maybe, I just didn't completely trust these two in terms of their discretion. Maybe, I still wanted to have a quasi-normal sexual relationship with Amber. I don't know.

She moved down and started to french kiss me while she stroked his cock with her hand. She pulled back, slightly, kissing me, now, right next to his cock. She would kiss me, pull her tongue out and lick his cock a few times, then kiss me again. Then she put my mouth right next to his cock and started to kiss his cock, pulling my mouth towards her mouth and his cock. It was almost over, I couldn't hold out for much longer. I returned her kisses, half kissing his shaft, as well. The more I did this, the more my inhibitions fell by the side. "Taste him," she said, "We can do this together. Let's both give in to him, you'll love the feeling. He knows how to ...." She trailed off and started to kiss and lick his cock. So, this was it, I thought. I'm going back into the life. I looked at Justin as he lay back, so clearly in control. This was going to be my new Master, the man that controlled me and my woman. My cock was so hard.

I kissed her mouth with his cock in between our lips. I licked his cock and she pulled back, slowly stroking his cock, which was her signal to me that it was now time to suck him. I moved to the top of his cock, ready to take him in my mouth when, amazingly, he stiffened and started to come as she stroked him. Some of his cum splashed onto my face and the rest went on her hand and his groin. She moved into to clean him up and I waited, wondering what was going to happen next.

I got my answer. He told her to get the rope and he told me to stretch sideways across the bottom of the bed. I did and he had be put my arms up near the bottom bed post. I told him I didn't want to be tied up and before I could say another word, Amber whispered in my ear, "Please, for me, I want to suck you, now, he'll let me." Against my better judgment, I complied, I was almost delirious I was so horny. He tied my arms to the bottom post and I layed there.

He then layed longways on the bed, his head on the pillows, his feet on my chest near my face. Amber moved to my underwear and pulled them off. Justin slid his feet near my mouth, like he had to Amber, in the past, and said, "Show me how you worship me." I open mouth kissed his soles and sucked his toes. He would pull his feet from my mouth, making me reach for them, teasing me, asking me, "Who controls you?" I would whisper, "You," and he would place his feet near my mouth again. Amber, by now, was sucking my cock and I knew I wouldn't last long at all. I came quickly in her mouth while I sucked Justin's feet. I was exhausted and felt like I couldn't move.

I thought he'd release me, but, he did not. This was going to be my punishment for not sucking his cock. His feet rested on my chest, Amber snuggled up next to him, her feet near my groin. He was going to show me and Amber, once and for all, that he was in control. I mustered up the courage to say, "All right, play time's over, let me out." Justin just laughed. He wasn't going to make this easy.

More later.

Wow, that's pretty wild and intense, an awesome scene! Hope to hear more.

Intense and wild is the perfect description. So, like some slave, I lay there, tied to the end of the bed. His feet on my chest. My woman kissing his neck, his chest and his shoulders. It went on for at least 30 minutes and every now and then, Justin would move one of his feet towards my mouth, without saying a word. I knew he wanted me to kiss his soles, to worship him and I did. I was, I think, at the breaking point. Mentally, he and the situation, had worn me down.

Amber went down to get them a beer and still Justin did not speak. They drank their beer and Amber continued to kiss him and now I could hear her rubbing his body. She was horny, she had not had sex or come. His feet remained on me. Finally, I could hear her kissing heat up. I turned my head and saw her move on top of him, kissing his chest, his stomach and then moving towards his cock. She started to suck him and I could see his erection returning. The sole of her left foot was a foot or so from my face and I wanted, badly, to kiss it. When she had brought his erection completely back, she mounted him and began riding his cock. He now pulled his feet off me and his legs were bent at the knee, as she leaned over him, one hand near his head, her hair hanging in his face and moving up and down. She moaned, at first, softly, then louder. Her pace quickened and I could see that she pushed his cock deeper and deeper. Just when I thought she might come, he, instead, let out a groan and she slowed, then stopped.

"Let your boyfriend finish you," he said and she straddled my face. She had one foot on the floor and kneeled on the bed with her other leg and rode my face. Justin had not blown a lot of cum, but, it was enough for me to taste and swallow as I madly and wildly licked and sucked her pussy. After a few minutes, she tensed and came. She fell off me, panting.

Justin had, apparently, had enough for the night and got up, went to the bathroom and came out dressed. He walked over to Amber and she simply kissed him and said, "Thank you." He laughed and told her that she needed to straighten me out.

After he left, she untied me. My arms were numb and I was exhausted. She snuggled against me and started to talk. Her words were slurred from the alcohol but she said, "I want you to feel what I feel. We can do this together. He'll dominate us, he's so good at it." She kissed my neck. "It's what I need and it's what we need," she said. She rubbed my wrists and whispered in my ear, "He's so forceful, please, I want you to submit to him. Let him control us. We can make him happy and he can satisfy us...." Now, I think I figured it out, she saw my submission to Justin as a way to keep her and I together. She had, obviously, fallen under his spell. I don't think it was the sex, necessarily. I mean, he rarely brought her to orgasm. It was his power, his sexual power over her. Erotically, he had touched a nerve in her. She loved to submit to him (and, believe me, I understood). Yet, she still had enough sense to realize that she needed a somewhat normal relationship. Someone to spend time, someone to go out to dinner with, someone to share emotions with and talk. And, I know she knew, that I could sexually bring her to orgasm. I felt like she was desperate and knew, in my head, that I had to get out of this.

And, yet, there were my lingering fantasies and desires. So, I said, "And, tell me Amber, how would this work?" She got excited, "He'll control us, he'll own us. I mean not really, but, the two of us, we'll serve and satisfy him. You must like it a little or you wouldn't have done what you've done so far." I was quiet. She open mouth kissed my neck. "Please, just try it for a little while, if you don't like it, you can walk away. You do whatever you want anyway, so what's the harm?" I thought and said, "Have you two talked about this?" She laughed and said "um-hmmm." So, I asked, "What do I have to do, if I do this?'

She kissed me, now, more passionately, "You'll serve him. You do whatever he wants, just like I do, but....." she paused, "He wants you to, well, I don't know how to describe it, but, you will not be able to question anything. He wants you to be completely his. I guess you'll even be lower than me." She actually laughed at the thought of it.

More later.

kevinsslave said:
She kissed me, now, more passionately, "You'll serve him. You do whatever he wants, just like I do, but....." she paused, "He wants you to, well, I don't know how to describe it, but, you will not be able to question anything. He wants you to be completely his. I guess you'll even be lower than me." She actually laughed at the thought of it.

More later.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, man that is fantastic! How did you feel when she said that? Not being able to queston...you know he will humiliate you in front of her! Did that get you hot? it woul dhave turne dme on...please keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread