Kissing your wife after a guy came in her mouth

• Thread starterold fred
  • Start date

old fred

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2017
How do you feel when your wife kissing you after she sucked a guy's cock and he filled her muth with his cum. Or, after she "rimmed" him. Kissing her after she had her tongue in a guy's ass?

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, funexhusband, Geromet and 18 others
so hot

Reactions: Lovasianladies, funexhusband, AstaSilva and 5 others
I make sure all my cuck subs taste my cum and ass after I've thourghly used their wife or gf

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Cumhard, wifescuck and 12 others
Marcusvalentinbwcbull said:
I make sure all my cuck subs taste my cum and ass after I've thourghly used their wife or gf
I guess it feels a bit like being part of the action...

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, littlecucky, franklyhorny and 4 others
old fred said:
How do you feel when your wife kissing you after she sucked a guy's cock and he filled her muth with his cum. Or, after she "rimmed" him. Kissing her after she had her tongue in a guy's ass?
would be hot and so humiliating. my wife loves to kiss me during bj's

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, funexhusband, Wantcucked and 6 others
I love the smell and taste of her mouth and tongue after her lover has been there. We share such passionate kisses with his cum in her mouth

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies, Wantcucked and 14 others
Just love how passionat my slut and her cuck hubby kiss after finishing in her mouth or face.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies, funexhusband and 8 others
I like snowball kisses

Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies, Wantcucked and 8 others
The hottest moment when I eat my wife’s bull cum from my wife mouth… it full of rich favor her bull … so great ….

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies, funexhusband and 9 others
I'd love to eat the bull's cum from my wife's mouth.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies, funexhusband and 6 others
my wife always kisses me after she suks her boyfriends big cock, gives me a little boner,she says see big cock turns us both on with a naughty smile,

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies, Wantcucked and 6 others
I learned I liked it when dating a girl. She sucked my brothers dick and when I took her home, she kissed me, smiled and kiss me very passionately. Later, she told me what she had done. I knew what I was tasting, or suspected, just surprised at who he was .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies, Wantcucked and 7 others
Marcusvalentinbwcbull said:
really ? this is v dominant of you. do they mind? how old is the oldest woman u have helped cuck her husband ?

Reactions: Lovasianladies, franklyhorny and Easyballs
I much prefer to suck her cunt and ass dry after she has been fucked.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Wantcucked, franklyhorny and 6 others
old fred said:
I love it! I can taste the cum on her tongue and lick her face if she has spunk on it..I love licking spunk from her pussy too.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies, Custer Laststand and 8 others
Love it! Adored that taste of ass, cum and her juices combined as well as the feeling of domination when cleaning up a bulls cum from her used holes!

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Luiscn, franklyhorny and 3 others
Always wanted to do this!

Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies, slutwifelina and 4 others
Both boyfriend and wife make me clean her used holes and kiss her after shes been sucking his dick. Its a bit humiliating,, but it gives me a boner every time. That i stroke my self to finish

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Floridacouple, slutwifelina and 6 others
Going back a few years me and a mate tag teamed a proper filthy slut we knew! After she give him a bj she deep tongue kissed me!
I wasn't all that up for it but I didn't rock the boat cos she'd already told me she was gona blow him, but fuck me!

• Haha
Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies, leahshub and 3 others
No problem with it. Sorta erotic kissing my wife knowing another mans cock has been in there.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies, Floridacouple and 7 others