• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kissing your wife after a guy came in her mouth

• Thread starterold fred
  • Start date
This happened to me when my wife was still working as a hostess in a night bar (read our story here Wives as strippers or sex workers). At the time, I was young and super jealous, so it was hard to accept. But now, more mature and wiser, it gives me a hard-on.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, LoserJack, franklyhorny and 1 other person
I have always enjoyed sharing her lovers cum with her, especially when I have sucked him to orgasm first.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies, Floridacouple and 3 others
If you refused to kiss the woman who just cuckolded you, I would have to say you are being very disrespectful, regardless of where her mouth and tongue was. If she can do it for you, you can certainly do it for her.

Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies, mrs redback and 6 others
What about a guy who shat in her mouth

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and Jozyxt
Marcusvalentinbwcbull said:
I make sure all my cuck subs taste my cum and ass after I've thourghly used their wife or gf
Yes please Sir!

Reactions: franklyhorny
I'd kiss her

Reactions: Maxio and franklyhorny
I have picked up my wife from her job and she has immediately kissed me and pushed her tongue in my mouth and all I tasted was cum, turned out she had just sucked off one of her co workers. It now has become a regular thing and I expect it

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Lovasianladies, toolman and 10 others
redheads said:
She wouldn't even be part of my life.

Reactions: Readyu, Matureplay and Bibob
redheads said:
As you are such a pervert, I'm sure you would

Reactions: Readyu, franklyhorny and Jozyxt
Bibob said:
As you are such a pervert, I'm sure you would
Lol so your ok with rimming? Whats the difference, even with rimming she is still swallowing tiny particles of shit

old fred said:
How do you feel when your wife kissing you after she sucked a guy's cock and he filled her muth with his cum. Or, after she "rimmed" him. Kissing her after she had her tongue in a guy's ass

not had the pleasure yet but it'd be a dream cum true

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Floridacouple and franklyhorny
I'd kiss her Cum filled mouth and her cum filled pussy anytime.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Floridacouple, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
old fred said:
How do you feel when your wife kissing you after she sucked a guy's cock and he filled her mouth with his cum. Or, after she "rimmed" him. Kissing her after she had her tongue in a guy's ass?
It's a thrill that probably not many men get to experience first hand. Makes me tremble with anticipation and so lucky to be able to share this experience with her

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, littlewilly, old fred and 3 others
I'd love to kiss her cum-filled cunt or mouth.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, old fred, Custer Laststand and 3 others
I kiss my wife while she blows her bull and after she has swallowed his cum. Very hot! Can usually taste his precum or the aftertaste of his cum in her mouth or on her lips.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, old fred, franklyhorny and 2 others
i wish we had that idea on our wedding, Some guy maybe just before ceremony cum in her mouth and tell us to kiss. The the rest would occur. hot one in general

• Love
Reactions: IanNEUK, Lovasianladies, littlecucky and 3 others
old fred said:
How do you feel when your wife kissing you a fter she sucked a guy's cock and he filled her muth with his cum. Or, after she "rimmed" him. Kissing her after she had her tongue in a guy's ass?
I'd like to try it. Just once to see what it's like. But no anal just cum.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
How did you like the taste?

Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and robbiewillskucku
Mywifehisslut said:
How did you like the taste?
I am so into the moment that I kiss her and we share his cum and mm yes yes wonderful

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Custer Laststand and franklyhorny

Users who are viewing this thread