• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kissing your wife after a guy came in her mouth

I guess I have a little different perspective/experience on these questions. It's not really a question of "would I" ... it's a question of would she ALLOW me. I have certainly accepted that, as an inferior white boi, it is a privilege if I am allowed the favor of participating in any way in the sexual activities of my wife and the Man she is with ... a privilege I am proud to beg and grovel for if I am permitted to do so. Any form of worship of my wife and her man ... prepping, just watching, being allowed to play with myself as i watch (tho sometimes I don't even have to touch myself, I just cum), clean up afterwards ... including both her cunt and His cock, and both their asses ... and on the very rarely instance where she allows me the honor of kissing her ... I am so thankful for any way I am allowed to play a small role.

I guess I have a little different perspective/experience on these questions. It's not really a question of "would I" ... it's a question of would she ALLOW me. I have certainly accepted that, as an inferior white boi, it is a privilege if I am allowed the favor of participating in any way in the sexual activities of my wife and the Man she is with ... a privilege I am proud to beg and grovel for if I am permitted to do so. Any form of worship of my wife and her man ... prepping, just watching, being allowed to play with myself as i watch (tho sometimes I don't even have to touch myself, I just cum), clean up afterwards ... including both her cunt and His cock, and both their asses ... and on the very rarely instance where she allows me the honor of kissing her ... I am so thankful for any way I am allowed to play a small role.
Wish I were as lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back