• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kissing your wife after a guy came in her mouth

• Thread starterold fred
  • Start date
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
I guess I have a little different perspective/experience on these questions. It's not really a question of "would I" ... it's a question of would she ALLOW me. I have certainly accepted that, as an inferior white boi, it is a privilege if I am allowed the favor of participating in any way in the sexual activities of my wife and the Man she is with ... a privilege I am proud to beg and grovel for if I am permitted to do so. Any form of worship of my wife and her man ... prepping, just watching, being allowed to play with myself as i watch (tho sometimes I don't even have to touch myself, I just cum), clean up afterwards ... including both her cunt and His cock, and both their asses ... and on the very rarely instance where she allows me the honor of kissing her ... I am so thankful for any way I am allowed to play a small role.

Good boi. You seem to have the right attitude toward your wife and your marriage. I encourage you to keep up your good work in support of your sexy wife and her lovers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovasianladies, natasnaikul, slutwifelina and 2 others
Custer Laststand said:
Good boi. You seem to have the right attitude toward your wife and your marriage. I encourage you to keep up your good work in support of your sexy wife and her lovers.
Thank you. Unfortunately i don't always live up to my wife's requirements, but i keep trying ... and appreciate her patience and even her discipline, to help me do better.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman, natasnaikul and 1 other person
mwc4blkbull said:
yes...as a good sissy cuck should
So nice, we should all be proud to be the wife's bull's cleanup cock sucker. To submit and suck her lover's cock to show total respect and show them we know our place. I feel if you're not a cleanup and cock sucking cuckold then you're just a wife sharer.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and franklyhorny
I'm sorry if I'm not following this correctly but I feel like there's a different way of looking at it. After I sucked my first black man, my husband told me how much he loved me and kissed me deeply and passionately. He told me it was his way of showing me he approved and accepted what had happened and still loved me. He has done this so many times since then.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, funexhusband, toolman and 3 others
somanydreams said:
I'm sorry if I'm not following this correctly but I feel like there's a different way of looking at it. After I sucked my first black man, my husband told me how much he loved me and kissed me deeply and passionately. He told me it was his way of showing me he approved and accepted what had happened and still loved me. He has done this so many times since then.
You lucky dude. To have found a great treasure of a wife. I envy you very much.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, funexhusband and Filipinalust
franklyhorny said:
You lucky dude. To have found a great treasure of a wife. I envy you very much.
Mine loves to kiss me after I go down on her and after she goes down on me..also after we fuck

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, Bibob and 1 other person
Filipinalust said:
Mine loves to kiss me after I go down on her and after she goes down on me..also after we fuck
Another lucky guy.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, wanttoshare and Filipinalust
sangio said:
I kiss my wife while she blows her bull and after she has swallowed his cum. Very hot! Can usually taste his precum or the aftertaste of his cum in her mouth or on her lips.
I am so jealous of you

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Easyballs, funexhusband and 3 others
seems to be a common kink for filipina wives, in addition to kissing, my slutty ex would wipe the guys cum from her pussy and rub it on my face

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, tallvacuck and 4 others
I absolutely love it when she swallows her bfs cum..and i then kiss her passionately. Apparently it turns on her veruy much.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, funexhusband, toolman and 4 others
hubbyofasianslut said:
seems to be a common kink for filipina wives, in addition to kissing, my slutty ex would wipe the guys cum from her pussy and rub it on my face
I think filipinas just love men's cum.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 3 others
  • Wow
Reactions: franklyhorny and Lovasianladies
hubbyofasianslut said:
That’s hot dude

Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies, toolman and 1 other person
somanydreams said:
TY for saying, sounds like theres several First's goin in with u2, id love to here about them , DM from you would b so exciting

Reactions: franklyhorny
I always cleaned wherever he had left his spunk it was my job so erotic I would wank while I did it

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and franklyhorny
Bibob said:
I have graduated to sucking his cock clean after I have cleaned my wife's pussy when he has filled her with his cum.
Tastes so good.
I always longed to hear my wife tell me to taste her pussy on her bull's big thick cock.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, robbiewillskucku and franklyhorny

Users who are viewing this thread