Kissing your wife after a guy came in her mouth

• Thread starterold fred
  • Start date
Had my first experience kissing my wife after she sucked and swallowed a guys cum a couple weeks ago, and hope to experience it again next week. Definitely super hot!

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, leahshub, littlecucky and 3 others
Bottomcuck said:
Had my first experience kissing my wife after she sucked and swallowed a guys cum a couple weeks ago, and hope to experience it again next week. Definitely super hot!

Excellent! Keep up your good work in support of your sexy wife, and encourage her to go farther.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, littlecucky and franklyhorny
Sounds great to me. I'd love to eat the cum from her cunt too.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Bibob, slutwifelina and 3 others
Mywifehisslut said:
i wish we had that idea on our wedding, Some guy maybe just before ceremony cum in her mouth and tell us to kiss. The the rest would occur. hot one in general
I've thought about the same thing. Maybe even someone else's cum dripping down her leg as we say our "I do's".

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies, LoserJack, franklyhorny and 2 others
mikeinbed said:
Sounds great to me. I'd love to eat the cum from her cunt too.
Best way to enjoy his cum, you get it all and the added taste of her pussy juices.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, pantyguy, robbiewillskucku and 2 others
Got to watch my wife give a guy a blowjob in the backseat of our car this weekend, and got my first fresh cum kiss! So fucking hot, will definitely be doing that again!

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Custer Laststand, franklyhorny and 5 others
oh absolutely...so enjoy kissing my wife after her bull fills her mouth with his cum...but definitely prefer cleaning her well used pussy...so yummy to have a mix of both of them....and really aren't all sissy cucks required to do so?

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, cuck72, Custer Laststand and 4 others
mwc4blkbull said:
oh absolutely...so enjoy kissing my wife after her bull fills her mouth with his cum...but definitely prefer cleaning her well used pussy...so yummy to have a mix of both of them....and really aren't all sissy cucks required to do so?
Are you a cock sucker also?

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies, franklyhorny and robbiewillskucku
old fred said:
Are you a cock sucker also?
yes...as a good sissy cuck should

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, slutwifelina, littlecucky and 4 others
I guess I have a little different perspective/experience on these questions. It's not really a question of "would I" ... it's a question of would she ALLOW me. I have certainly accepted that, as an inferior white boi, it is a privilege if I am allowed the favor of participating in any way in the sexual activities of my wife and the Man she is with ... a privilege I am proud to beg and grovel for if I am permitted to do so. Any form of worship of my wife and her man ... prepping, just watching, being allowed to play with myself as i watch (tho sometimes I don't even have to touch myself, I just cum), clean up afterwards ... including both her cunt and His cock, and both their asses ... and on the very rarely instance where she allows me the honor of kissing her ... I am so thankful for any way I am allowed to play a small role.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, slutwifelina, Custer Laststand and 2 others
old fred said:
How do you feel when your wife kissing you after she sucked a guy's cock and he filled her muth with his cum. Or, after she "rimmed" him. Kissing her after she had her tongue in a guy's ass?
Never had the opportunity, but want to so badly

Reactions: Lovasianladies, slutwifelina, franklyhorny and 1 other person
old fred said:
How do you feel when your wife kissing you after she sucked a guy's cock and he filled her muth with his cum. Or, after she "rimmed" him. Kissing her after she had her tongue in a guy's ass?
Would gladly kiss my wife. And has nothing to do with the inferior white boi, theology which we do not buy into.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, slutwifelina, Bibob and 2 others
HerCuckold said:
Would gladly kiss my wife. And has nothing to do with the inferior white boi, theology which we do not buy into.
I totally agree.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
wanttoshare said:
Never had the opportunity, but want to so badly
Here also.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and wanttoshare
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
I guess I have a little different perspective/experience on these questions. It's not really a question of "would I" ... it's a question of would she ALLOW me. I have certainly accepted that, as an inferior white boi, it is a privilege if I am allowed the favor of participating in any way in the sexual activities of my wife and the Man she is with ... a privilege I am proud to beg and grovel for if I am permitted to do so. Any form of worship of my wife and her man ... prepping, just watching, being allowed to play with myself as i watch (tho sometimes I don't even have to touch myself, I just cum), clean up afterwards ... including both her cunt and His cock, and both their asses ... and on the very rarely instance where she allows me the honor of kissing her ... I am so thankful for any way I am allowed to play a small role.
Wish I were as lucky.

slutwifelina said:
This is SO TRUE
Wish you didn't live so far away so you could teach me the correct way to do everything you desired.

I have graduated to sucking his cock clean after I have cleaned my wife's pussy when he has filled her with his cum.
Tastes so good.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, funexhusband, natasnaikul and 2 others
Bibob said:
I have graduated to sucking his cock clean after I have cleaned my wife's pussy when he has filled her with his cum.
Tastes so good.
That is something I've thought about lately but just wonder if I could get horny enough or brave enough to do it.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Bibob