• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.
We are a muslim couple and my 26 year old wife is a traditional pakistani woman. She's a mother of one. I am obsessed with sharing her but she can't even imagine such a thing because it's a sin in Islam.
I am glad you posted about yourself and your desires for your wife. Some women are immediately interested in cuckolding, some women become interested gradually.

my muslim turkish wife from istanbul

IMG_3322_7818132602_l.jpg

We are a muslim couple and my 26 year old wife is a traditional pakistani woman. She's a mother of one. I am obsessed with sharing her but she can't even imagine such a thing because it's a sin in Islam.
All it would take her is to be fucked hard by 8 inch plus cock..she will be addicted. I know my wife is..

wow.. this is an amazing thread. i have a fantasy of this as well. we are indian couple settled in middle east. i have been telling my wife about me seeing her with others for past one year now. but she is not willing to.. just a month back i brought this topic again and told her she does not have to sleep with anyone just start talking/ chatting over the whatsapp. she has agreed and i am in process to find someone for her. but still not sure how she will take it as she is not very keen. would be great if i could get some help. She is not sexy at all.
Hi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back