• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
jenwife29 said:
I've been getting a lot of requests for this....

mmmm damn baby thats what im talkin about! Fine white ass!

what a cutie....look me up in the chatroom jen

dammm you're fine. hook me up as well...you got yahoo. Lets chat

About wether you should cheat on him or not

I understand that you want to go black so much, as a husband who fanatsizes about seeing his wife go black, i can tell you one thing even as a husband who wants this if i found my wife cheat on me i would never forgive her, if a couple gets into something like this i feel that the only way this can work for everyone is if its done together and when you let a black man fuck you, you do it to please your husband indirectly by letting him see you have a black man. As a husband its about loving his wife by letting her have a black man who can satisfy her. I feel the basis is deep trust and love between husband and wife, in effect its about using this lifestyle to grown sexually together and please each other sexually and love each other more. So please do not cheat if you have a good marriage dont do something to spoil it for the future...maybe your husband will slowly come around and begin to enjoy the lifestyle, he is a very lucky husband to have a wife who has such an open mind and would like to experiment with BBC lifestyle but nothing is more important then the love between you and him. Till then there is fantasizing and erotic chating online that many wives are into.

Where are you?

Jenwife, where have you been? We are still anxiously awaiting your new pics.

wow you look great in your
pictures i would love to know where
you are located sweetie would love to have a shot at you..

With black toy...

Marriedflirt, thank you for the good advice. I am still only fantasizing but after getting my toy in the mail, am still considering the real thing. Biggen and others who asked, here is a pic of me with the new toy...

Attachments

• eIMG_3284.jpg
    eIMG_3284.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 3,089
Thank you Jen

At last. What a great pic. Any chance of seeing more?

for biggin...

so glad you liked the pic. I loved having that black penis slide up inside....I am wanting the real thing more and more...

Attachments

• eIMG_3280.jpg
    eIMG_3280.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2,110
i so wish you were my wife jen,you think exactly how i want her to think you should go for it and if it means cheating then ok,once he sees you with bbc he will change his mind about your fantasy i am sure.good luck.

Jenwife, you hve already made the decision to find a black lover to enjoy long term. I feel it in your words and in the way you pick out which photo to post.

Your husband now knows your fantasy - and that you want to live your fantssy, so let it "sink" into his mind over a fw months, and occassionally mention how you are wanting it more and more.

And ask him if about his secret fantasies as you have told him yours. Build his fantasy over several weeks or months by talking about it a lot - and suggest that if he lets you have your fantasy, then you will help him have his.

Talk to him about how much you want to stay married to him, but the curioisty to be with a black man has become something you think about a lot.

And if he enjoys himself with another woman, then it will help you to enjoy being with anothe man - as both of you are equal and can swap notes on how each other's date went.

Most times, it is better not to encourage a husband to fuck another women, but it might be the only way your husband can handle your situation. Once he has slipped his penis into another female and ejaculated, he will realise how lucky he is to have a wife like you who is willing to share.

Think of extra-marital sex as a gift you both give each other, as long as it is with someone who is healthy and free from STD nasties. Your husband needs to feel your love, and also your desire to give him the gift of kissing another woman's pussy slit. You are trying to talk him into a fling with another woman rather than trying to beg for your fantasy to get fuel. Tease him about what it might be like for him in bed with another female and how contented he will feel afterwards.

Once he has fucked another female with your permission and encouragement, you will be able to get all the big cock that is on offer to your heart's content.

Pushing him into bed might be a lot easier than you trying to get permision for your own needs.

Be patient and just keep building up the fantasy for him to be with another woman; and you might like to watch him do it if he doesn't mind you being there.

anytime you wanna see this big dick on cam, let me know by sending me a message on yahoo, cincereachipb

Ecstasy...

Another pic with my 1st ever toy...It feels so good to feel myself filled...by black...

Josetta, thank you for the heartfelt advice. I may have to try your advice. Its hard for me to think about my husband with another woman, but if that truly is the way to fulfill my desires...god...I just ache for it...

Attachments

• eIMG_3278.jpg
    eIMG_3278.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 2,425
What's up sweetheart, you are very sexy and if give'in the chance, I would love to play with you,hope you find what your looking. Halla back.

very sexy, would love to play with you!

Stop editing! PLEASE! We all luv you! keep the pics cuming! Just one pic with full face and body for your admirers!

ı want no ende this pics

wow you have some nice sexy buns i hope you go forwad in get
yourself a godo chocolate chip sexy lady..

Last edited by a moderator:
You had that black cock buried pretty deep there jenn. Jenn would you like your fantasy man to do it annal? Feel that ass up?

Trying something new...

Here are a couple pics together for you....I'm still fantasizing but am ennjoying my toy for now...I never knew it could feel soooo good...

Attachments

• fa6ee.jpg
    fa6ee.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 2,243

Users who are viewing this thread