Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
jenwife29 said:
I have trying to just forget my fantasies but seeing these recent posts and the PMs some of you have sent me have made me want this even more.

My husband doesn't want this, I know he doesn't but I yearn to just feel a thick black...oh...why can't I stop thinking about this?

My heart always races when I see this site, and when I see these posts...(blushing)

Thank you all!

You are Sooo Pretty! How would Hubby React seeing a Dark Black Cock in Your Pretty White Mouth?

Still considering...

I am still debating whetehr or not I will meet up with my black online friend again. He hasscalled and said he would like to meet again.I trust him enough to know things would go slow...

Attachments

• eIMG_4446.jpg
    eIMG_4446.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,327
  • eeIMG_4447.jpg
    eeIMG_4447.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 941
Jen pretty clear you want to do it, but its your call. Most of the males here want you to do it, but we don't have to live with the consequences. I wish you luck regardless which way you go.

If this is something you really fantasize about, and it´s not just a phase, then by all means, go for it, you should never limit yourself to much on account on someone else. However, you must be aware of the consequences this could have on you'r marriage, it could possibly end it.

Take it with you'r haste, and a tip to try and get you'r husband into it, is by slowly easing him into it, just admitting the fantasy never works, neither does it the other way. A good way to start would be doing something sensuall together, and now and then mention/let a black man appear in the fantasies. But for a start, you shouldn´t let the whole fantasies be around black men, or it would put him off. Skip the BBC talk for awhile.

And before I´d leave, you are smashing, I hope you it's all you've fantasied and more if you do go through with it.

Oh YEAH!!

scotty1.harley@yahoo.com said:
I would Love to Kiss,Lick and Smell Your Bare Feet while BBC is Inside You!!:jackoff:

I can just SEE the guys lining up to get in on this deal!! Scott, honestly....this is something that would have to occur between people that know each other VERY well and you would have to be providing the wife....or between people that are SO jaded as to be borderline dangerous to meet with!! Honestly....do you see Black guys lining up to get in on this good deal....you snorfing around the feet of the white babe they are knocking the bottom out of?!?! What do you think.....there is some shortage of foot snorfing dudes out there in reality world?!?!

Get a girlfriend (or wife) and convince them to take part....then MAYBE you'll get a shot at this. Maybe..........

JMNBABE

Jen, GO FOR IT!!

jenwife29 said:
I am still debating whetehr or not I will meet up with my black online friend again. He hasscalled and said he would like to meet again.I trust him enough to know things would go slow...

I know EXACTLY what you are feeling....and you NEED to go after this!! What you'll hav eto decide tho, is what to do about Hubby....and SOON!! Because girl you are HOOKED already, you just ahven't admitted it!! And once you cross this line, NOTHING is going to bring you back.....it isn't something you are gonna' be able to do, go home, and forget about.......uh uh!! I can tell.......it is something you are going to do again, and again, and AGAIN!!

And it won't be very long that you will HAVE to make some serious decisions about how the rest of life is going to go on....I know because you soound EXACTLY like I did when i first started!! "Just one time" is NOT going to satisfy your needs......you may TRY that, but soon you will HAVE to give in to the need, because NOTHING will scratch that itch!! And after that, you are going on a journey that will eclipse everything you have done sexually to this point. Either Hubby will get on board and go for the ride, or you will be getting rid of him soon and moving on with the rst of your life.

Be truthful, don't even TRYto deny this........how long was it before you wondered what it would be like to COMPLETELY give yourself to a Black Lover, and I mean COMPLETELY.......bareback unprotected totally unplanned and completely without ANY birth control sex with a Black Lover and the outcome be DAMNED!! If you get pregnant, so be it.....and if you don't well try and try again!! LOL You have, I can tell........start approaching Hubby when you have him aroused in bed (all white guys are putty then, they will agree to hump their Gramma's then!!).....let him think this is somehow HIS idea and you are now going along with it.......see how he comes around. And if he doesn't, well you aren't REALLY going to care shortly!!

Let us know what happened next!! Have yo met the guy again, or are you still trying to convince yourself you can stop this before it is too late..........can't, it is ALREADY too late, the seed has been planted, and you WILL act on that seed eventually. Update us Jen, we WANT to know!!

JMNBABE

Update

I'm still amazed (and excited) that peope want to continue to folllow my story, but here is the lastst update. Three weeks ago I called Jay and we met again at his place for a "date." I can't describe how nervous I was but I calmed down a little bit after some casual talk. I have not stopped fantasizing about Jay since our first meeting. At first my fantasies were just about strong black men and their bodies, but lately I have been fantasizing about Jay specifically. This worries me a little bit because I am afraid I am starting to have feelings for him.

After talking I felt better because he agreed to not have intercourse with me unless I was ready. We eventually hugged, which led to him moving his lips to mine. His lips felt so good...We started fooling around, and touching, and it was like he flipped a switch in my body. I could actually feel my self grow wet and hot. I eventually wound up in my lingerie (worn just for him) and he wound up with his head between my legs. When his hot breath hit my pussy, it was incredible. I spread for him, and closed my eyes as his warm thick tongue slid across my moist lips. At one point he pushed his thick tongue inside a little and I was on fire. Finally, as he sucked my clit into his mouth I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life. Somehwere during that time he took a picture because he told me he wanted me to see for myself how much I wanted and desired to be with him. I attached the pic here.

I don't know what is next, but I am going to try deperately to get my husband on board with this. I do love him, and all these emotions can be so confusing. Thanks for your interest and advice,

Jen

Attachments

• sung2.jpg
    sung2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2,474
  • Love
Reactions: incog
This is all so phony that it's not even interesting. Just waiting for the "pay" website notice.

Show us your unblocked face jen. We all want to see how cute you are and you are more relaxed now. Keep us posted on your next decision girl.

T

jenwife29 said:
I have been chatting with a black man online for several months...we are planning to meet sometime next month. The thought of it is soo exciting I can't believe it. I am still worried about cheating. I think I might meet the black man over dinner and see what happens. I do ache for this on an almost daily basis. I have been trying to ignore my feelings for over a year but I can't seem to get thick black men out of my head or my fantasies. I will be sure to let you all know how it goes....

Its aboat time you admit to yourself that you belong to black men Jen.You are born to serve black men.your lust for black men are so strong that i dont belive you can hold back much longer......Your beutyful:)

Last edited by a moderator:
bearcasey said:
This is all so phony that it's not even interesting. Just waiting for the "pay" website notice.

Hmmmmm........

Jen talks of not wanting to betray her husband, which is understandable, but posting explicit photos of yourself all over the internet, along with details of your most intimate sexual fantasies almost seems more of a betrayal than actually just going out and having one wild night with the man of her dreams??

She won't sleep with "Jay" in the privacy of his home because she feels guilty but it's ok if one of her friends / neighbours comes on here and sees her in all her glory?

No new news

Not really any new news right now. I haven't gone any further with Jay, and am honestly re-thinking posting here due to some of the comments. Sometimes it is easy to get caught up in the moment and I am afraid I will post somehing I shouldn't.

I do love the thrill from knowing so many men find me attractive, but I know that if my husband find out it would be very hard for us.

As this pic shows, I still think about Jay, and think about having him fill me...I will continue with updates if people really are interested, but if not, thats ok as well.

Attachments

• jenIMG_1666ee.jpg
    jenIMG_1666ee.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2,567
Yum

You are a beautiful hot sexy woman. Thanks for sharing yourself with us.

We would love to see that hot bory in the hands of a black man. She deserves it.

Given In to Temptation

I have given in to temptation completely. It was the most wonderfully erotic moment in my life but I also regret it.

Jay invited me over one evening when husband was away. I went not sure how far we would go, but wanting to test myself. We had a nice dinner but my insides were in knots. I was so nervous. Afterwards we made our way to the couch. When he bent down to kiss me and I eagerly offered my lips to his we started the process of becoming one.

Soon I was gasping and his hands were under my shirt, rubbing my nipples, and I was so hot for him. Somehow we ended up in his bedroom and I laid on the bed on my back looking at him. I undid my blouse and was trembling as I ******* my breasts to him. He smiled and slid off my skirt and now wet thong.

I closed my eyes and soon enough felt his strong muscular body against mine. I arched my back and gasped as I felt his fully erect throbbing cock slide so slowly across my wetness. My legs involuntarily opened wider and I felt the deliciousness of the first moement he entered me. His thickness stretched my slick pussy as he slowly pushed deeper inside. Somewhere in my haze I realized he was unprotected but it was at most a passing thought. I NEEDED him like I never NEEDED before.

My legs wrapped around his body as my hips thrust up to match his rhythm. I felt myself growing close, and then felt his fingers touch my swollen clit. My eyes opened and I looked deep in his eyes as we came together. His screams of pleasure matched mine and I felt filled in every way. The orgasm was incredible as wave after wave shuddered over me.

It wasn't long before I realized that it was a fertile time for me. I am pregnant now, and I truly don't know if my husband is the father.

who took the pic of you with Jay?

and do you have any more?

wow! i have been following your story and the development it is very erotic i wish you could tell us more what really happened. How many times did meet and have sex with him. Are there any pictures?