Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
niggarachi said:
Sikh Indians wear turbans, you hateful ignoramus, and they are not Muslims.

You'd do much better by keeping your ignorance to yourself and btw, you are the worst representation of an American.[/QUOTE

Pardon my ignorance. I stand corrected. So tell me, what do you muslims call the towels you wear on your heads? As far as being the worst representation of an American, Oh well, never mind, not even worth a response. By the way, if you want examples of hateful, just look up any speach that Armadinejad has given over the years in speaking about America, and you will see a true example of hatred.

expatdad said:
Ok, so what is the problem in letting him in talk?

Are americans concerned that an alternative viewpoint will be heard in America?

Does the principle of free speech only apply to Americans, or is it only extended to non-americans with similar views to certain Americans?

The problem is not in letting him speak. He is speaking at the UN, and that is why he is here. He only wants to go the the WTC to make a propaganda speach that can be used to exite more hatred for Americans in the middle east. He has stated so himself, that we wants to take the opportunity for his views to be herard. We ALL know his views. Besides, terrorist should not be allowed to use the WTC to further their terrorist view.

niggarachi said:
He has no connection to Al Quaeda or 9/11 and everyone who wants to visit America and pay their respects to 9/11 victims should be welcome.

This is a stupid thread displaying the same level of intolerance and hatred from the poster who complains about it from others, just more ignorance and prejudice.

I suspect he's a Jewish fanatic.This thread and the person who started it should be banned.
I fail to see when someone ask for opinions that involves our country it is ignorant and shows prejudice. I should be banned for asking a opinion on this topic but other people can come on here and wish people with aids and sissify white men and all white women are bitches that need bred by a bull. Yeah I should be banned. By the way I'm a black man and not of the jewish faith if you are so be it that is your right. There was not one hateful word in the start of this thread just asking people opinions because I think it is wrong to let him here let alone to vist the wtc.

allenandpam, you're an embarrassment for Americans.Please shut up, get off the internet and do some reading so you can make up for your ignorance and poor education.

Start with the 6th grade, jethro.

..we shouldnt worry about him anyway, our brothers in Israel will wipe their asses out if bush doesnt have the balls the bomb them

allenandpam said:
Hey Mule. Didn't think there were many black jews, but looks like you are now lableled as one. Oh well, it could be worse. You could be someone like the bigot this topic is about, who has stated that the holocaust was a lie and all jews should be eliminated. I believe he has also made statements like "Death to America". Yeah, we really need him here.
Yes he did say "death to america". Hey we at least know there is one black jew in the world, I don't know about pooch he might be to. Like you said it could be worst I could be labled OJ Junior.

niggarachi said:
allenandpam, you're an embarrassment for Americans.Please shut up, get off the internet and do some reading so you can make up for your ignorance and poor education.

Start with the 6th grade, jethro.

For your information, reading is my hobby. I read at least two hours every day. Thats what I do while everyone else is watching football and TV. I was reading at a sixth grade level in the first grade. Just because I am critical of your liberal/muslim/idiotic views doesn't make me wrong. I just happen to be a proud American who is fed up with the way this world treats us. What is your excuse, towel head?

allenandpam said:
The problem is not in letting him speak. He is speaking at the UN, and that is why he is here. He only wants to go the the WTC to make a propaganda speach that can be used to exite more hatred for Americans in the middle east. He has stated so himself, that we wants to take the opportunity for his views to be herard. We ALL know his views. Besides, terrorist should not be allowed to use the WTC to further their terrorist view.
I truley think this is all true if anyone has been following this mans life. He's a snake in the grass getting ready to strike at any time. These are my opinions after following up on this guy for a while over the nuke isues.

Last edited by a moderator:
"For your information, reading is my hobby. I read at least two hours every day." I don't believe you and I'm sure most people reading your drivel don't either. You must be reading comic books,jethro."Fed up with the way the world treats us" obviously they weren't teaching world history and current affairs in your school before you fled the 6th grade.

Go and learn about our involvement in the rest of the world, on nearly every continent, to our detriment and the people we've tried to democratize from the barrel of a gun, jethro.

muleman said:
I truley think this is all true if anyone has been following this mans life. He's a snake in the grass getting ready to strike at any time. These are my opinions after following up on this guy for a while over the nuke isues.

Amen. Anyone who can and does read knows what this man is about. Snake isn't quite harsh enough.

allenandpam said:
I knew there was something wrong with you, and this confirms it. He is a great man if you are a terrorist, muslim extremist, male chauvinist. etc. etc. etc. Tell me Mr. Muslim man, do you make your white women wear a burka when you screw them. Oh wait, never mind, I doubt you've ever found a white woman who would screw you.

You are angry at the black man because of what we are.

Because of how good we are.

Pimp you know I respect your opinions so what is your thought on this issue?

niggarachi said:
I don't believe you and I'm sure most people reading your drivel don't either. You must be reading comic books,jethro."Fed up with the way the world treats us" obviously they weren't teaching world history and current affairs in your school before you fled the 6th grade.

Go and learn about our involvement in the rest of the world, on nearly every continent, to our detriment and the people we've tried to democratize from the barrel of a gun, jethro.

I'm done arguing with you and will not respond to any more of your post, as you are obviously way too stupid to get it. Got it livarachi (by the way, you do know he was gay)

Habib Maamria said:
You are angry at the black man because of what we are.

Because of how good we are.

I don't believe that any of my post have been derogatory to black men. In fact, if you will look at all my post, I have been favorable to black men, such as the discussion about Jena 6. Last I looked, Iranians are not black.

Shalom pimp! well i am cut, but not sure if it was done by a moil at a briss (not sure of spelling of those terms). I have even sat through a seder (passover dinner)! I'm proud to call some Jews close friends, have even fucked a few Jewish girls too, so yea im sure i have some Jew in me (and left some black in them)! I know you not calling me a jew, just making humourous reference.

As for just getting down on muslims (towel heads) allenpam and others, well that is wrong. The typical American Muslim doesnt support the radical ideology, and it is unfair for us to hate all of them for their religion/culture, they are in a tough situation in America and I have seen them treated horribly in person in NYC, post 911. Hell being black in the south is better to give you some idea of the discrimination they against now. I was there on 911, i take that very seriously, far more so than any BS attributed to OJ.

The world has been a fucked up place since inception and many countries and peoples are jealous of the USA...for some things warranted, others not. Not everyone around world thinks the same way we do here..that is just reality. I dont give a shit if France or Italy or anyone else doesnt like us..let them think what they want. We need to protect number 1! they will come begging to us for help, again...when terrorism hits their borders.

As for Iran, as I stated it is very complicated, far more complicated than I would know how to deal with it. I am concerned about their potential alliance with N. Korea.

You don't have to give a shit what people think, but you have to make peace with your enemies at some point so that you can work towards regional stability.

We asked Italy and France to help us, not the other way around.

Pooch said:
Shalom pimp! well i am cut, but not sure if it was done by a moil at a briss (not sure of spelling of those terms). I have even sat through a seder (passover dinner)! I'm proud to call some Jews close friends, have even fucked a few Jewish girls too, so yea im sure i have some Jew in me (and left some black in them)! I know you not calling me a jew, just making humourous reference.

As for just getting down on muslims (towel heads) allenpam and others, well that is wrong. The typical American Muslim doesnt support the radical ideology, and it is unfair for us to hate all of them for their religion/culture, they are in a tough situation in America and I have seen them treated horribly in person in NYC, post 911. Hell being black in the south is better to give you some idea of the discrimination they against now. I was there on 911, i take that very seriously, far more so than any BS attributed to OJ.

The world has been a fucked up place since inception and many countries and peoples are jealous of the USA...for some things warranted, others not. Not everyone around world thinks the same way we do here..that is just reality. I dont give a shit if France or Italy or anyone else doesnt like us..let them think what they want. We need to protect number 1! they will come begging to us for help, again...when terrorism hits their borders.

As for Iran, as I stated it is very complicated, far more complicated than I would know how to deal with it. I am concerned about their potential alliance with N. Korea.
Hey Pooch I'm not saying all Muslims are bad people I have a hard time understanding some of their thinking but I'm not saying hate all Muslims. What I"m getting at though is this leader from Iran I really think he is a walking time bomb. You are right this is trouble and I think the president of Iran is using us with the media to portray us as a evil nation to the world. I think what is sad is all this terrorism is going to get worst all over the world.

i agree with the make peace part...read my original post to this thread..it says just that about this guy...as far as Italy/France they didnt stand bye us with the UN against Iraq...I seem to remember a thing called WWII ...who asked whom? again i dont have problems with those countries..not at all..my point is we have to do what is best for us, and that does often mean making compromises..again i said let the iran guy in, we need to keep him as an ally, not enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know you didnt come down on muslims mule it was others...im only 27 so terrorism has been prevalent my whole life, and obviously long before me. the one thing 911 did was it did bring the law abiding countries together to make fighting terrorism a priority, and both Italy and France (since I named them previoulsy) have done alot in that area, and should be commended. As long as people want to kill others, and have the financial and technical resources which they do, there will be terrorism. Every day of my life i do and will think of 911, and i pray the intelligence agencies around the world stop the next big attack, whether it is planned for the USA or some other country.

Pooch said:

I am not against all muslims, primarily the fanatics. More people have died in this world over religion than for any other reason. Muslims and Christians have been fighting since BC. I don't see a lot of Christians out there killing people in the name of their religion, but I do see it is common amongst muslims. If I have offended any non fanatic muslims, I apologize. If I have offended any fanatic muslims, good, they can all go to allah as far as I am concerned. By the way, I am not a christian either. If I had to pick a religion to be part of, it would probably be buddhist. For the time being, I am a pagan. I worship nature and mother earth, not some fanatical diety.