Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
My opinion is not easily determined. I do not know enough about this man to really have much of a response. I will say this. After 9/11 I am one to always err on the side of caution. I may not keep him out of the country but I would make sure that he has been investigated to the hilt to ensure there's no hidden agenda and safety is ensured. I also, if the families of the victims did not want him there, would not allow him at the site. Just out of respect for the victim's families and friends.

And if it were found out later that he used the visit to recruit, enhance, further or support the terrorist movements of the world........I would send a commando squad to extracate him, not gently, from among the living.

Come on everyone, this man should be allowed here then placed under arrest. He did take part in the hostage situation in 79, he was an active member in the hostage taking and has made repeated speeches about wiping Israel of the earth. In addition Iran is a active state sponser of terrorism sending money and arms to hezbahlla. They are also supplying insurgents in Iraq with weapons and training. In short he is a bad guy and I didnt even get into what he does to his own people.

Last edited by a moderator:
allenandpam said:
I am not against all muslims, primarily the fanatics. More people have died in this world over religion than for any other reason. Muslims and Christians have been fighting since BC. I don't see a lot of Christians out there killing people in the name of their religion, but I do see it is common amongst muslims. If I have offended any non fanatic muslims, I apologize. If I have offended any fanatic muslims, good, they can all go to allah as far as I am concerned. By the way, I am not a christian either. If I had to pick a religion to be part of, it would probably be buddhist. For the time being, I am a pagan. I worship nature and mother earth, not some fanatical diety.

You my friend are an idiot. You claim to read for 2 hours, what the fuck you read bed time stories?!! ''Muslims and Christians have been fighting since BC", read some encyclopedia you idiot, Islam was introduced in the 7th century. The true religion. FUCK ALL THE JEWS AND JEWISH FANATICS!

SOMALIA FOR LIVE

As far as, all the muslim hatters are concerned, FUCK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE. The fact of the matter is, the bottom line, EVERYBODY who says israel should be wipped out of the map, should be APPLAUDED AND WELCOMED. It's an ARTIFICIAL STATE people, created in 1948. They occupied the land, from the palestinians. How would you feel if someone else came to your land, and create a state? GET SOME COMMON SENSE all you muslim hatters. FUCK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE AGAIN!.

PEACE. SOMALIA FOR LIVE

One last thing, since you started this fucking sensitive issue. CONGRATULATIONS to the american people, you are the FIRST NATION IN THE WORLD TO ELECT FOR PRESIDENT AN IDIOT. To my black brothers, look at the example of MALCOM X. Before you were brought to America as slaves in the 16th and 17th centuries, most of your ancestors were muslims. The white men changed your religion. Think and embrace your roots.

FUCK JEWS! SOMALIA FOR LIVE

12 inch you're a moron. You denounce hatred of muslims yet embrace hatred of jews. You're a hypocrite and a spineless, weak bastard. And if you think George Bush is the FIRST idiot ever elected, to any any country, then we all know who the REAL idiot is.

I hope you have a daughter and she gets hooked on Jewish dick.

The stuff about Islam in Africa is misconceived. The Arabs brought not only Islam, but slavery to Africa. I'll grant that the essence of Islam is probably less racist than Christianity, however.

The mandatory Black or White for that matter anti-semitism is horseshit. My first wife and daughter are Jewish. Jews have helped Blacks more than any other identifiable group in this country-- the purported conflict mainly comes from leaders of both groups vying for leadership positions in the civil rights movement and the like. Oh, right, there were the pawnshops in ghettos, just like the Korean liquor stores, now.

allen/pam..giving appologies after you spit racial dribble whether warranted or not is appreciated im sure but doesnt take away the hate from those you aimed it at. Second..long before religious battles, wars were fought over water/land ..the land near the water, needed for human settlement/survival. that includes the lands of Israel. Religious wars came long after that. Third pagans worship symbolic gods as far as I know...what i think you are is the same as me..Agnostic..you believe in God just not all the relgious BS that all these religions bring to the table.

12incher I'm sorry that you have so much hatred in youre heart too. I do understand youre hatred of israel...i really do, but that is very complicated issue...but you should not hate ALL jews for that situation, ....judiasm was around far longer than any other religion (other than far eastern ones) that I'm aware of, but Im certainly no expert on religious history, but that doesnt make it better or worse than muslim or christianity..just different. At least they are making concessions...embrace that at least, i realize it isnt everything you want..and it isnt for them either.. I been to Israel, and its amazing place with those 3 main religions/cultures all right there.

At least democratci peoples who embrace freedom like USA and Israel dont invade other countries until after being provoked. That includes 67 war where israel won its country/independence.. and us with IRAQ. I know you will rebut, but when you do, at least do it with facts not name calling and hate.

And the USA is hardly the first country to elect 'and idiot' as its leader as you refer to Bush. He is hardly an idiot, although that is the typical criticism of him for all those who dont agree with him. He isnt a smooth public talker like say Bill Clinton, who is prob the best salesman in history, so people think he is stupid. He isnt a genious either, like say Jimmy Carter (actually was..as i have read people called him a dumbass for his southern drawl)..but he didnt come off as a good president either. There is so much complicated mess in this world...nobody can fix it alone. and these forums show all the hatred that is out there..so I'm resigned to the pesemistic view that there will always be wars or countries including USA on verge of war, until humans either destroy the planet or become extinct.

Hopefully millions/billions of years from now when the next living beings inherit the earth or some other planet...the creator will learn or they will learn from our mistakes and get it right and all live in peace.

Pooch, I commend you on your approach but when you try to converse with people with dark hearts, closed minds and damaged brains you may as well be talking to the wind.

my appology to all muslims..i realize my mistake above not calling the religion Islam. so no need to hammer me on that..hit me with some real facts or opinions.

not the wind pimp..there are reasonable people in world..and in here too..i dont expect to change others thinking who dont have open minds.

Bout the only thing you'll be hit with in this particular thread is hate, animosity, bigotry and ignorance, Pooch. It's a shame.

im sorry but allenandpam .. u seem to me to be very insular and xenophobic americans. ahmedinejad has nothing to do with 9-11 and terrorism. yes i know foxnews has gone into overdrive demonising iran and calling it a terrorist state, but then fox would say that seeing as its controlled by corporate interests which are themselves balls-deep in the military industrial complex, and stand to make a profit from war. excuse me but are you aware that after all this talk of 9-11 (which iran had nothing to di with)..are you aware of the huge candleit vigils there were in iran, to honour the victims? i think it was the night after the attacks. of course, your corrupred media establishments would not want to highlight these clips. in fact as i speak dan rather is filing a $70 million lawsuit against a particular news company he used to work for, that shall remain nameless, for allowing itself to be intimidated/run the the US govt. remember joseph pulitzer said that your republic shall rise and fall with your press. all for now

boomshakk said:
im sorry but allenandpam .. u seem to me to be very insular and xenophobic americans. ahmedinejad has nothing to do with 9-11 and terrorism. yes i know foxnews has gone into overdrive demonising iran and calling it a terrorist state, but then fox would say that seeing as its controlled by corporate interests which are themselves balls-deep in the military industrial complex, and stand to make a profit from war. excuse me but are you aware that after all this talk of 9-11 (which iran had nothing to di with)..are you aware of the huge candleit vigils there were in iran, to honour the victims? i think it was the night after the attacks. of course, your corrupred media establishments would not want to highlight these clips. in fact as i speak dan rather is filing a $70 million lawsuit against a particular news company he used to work for, that shall remain nameless, for allowing itself to be intimidated/run the the US govt. remember joseph pulitzer said that your republic shall rise and fall with your press. all for now

Go back and read my post again. I said nothing about Iran being involved in 9-11. Every botard knows that was al queda. I said he was a terrorist, which every half way intelligent person in the world knows is true. He supports hamas and al queda in iraq. He is providing al queda in iraq with weapons that are killing American soldiers as we speak. As far as Fox news, they are the lone conservative voice in a media filled with idiot far left liberals such as moveon.org. That idiot Rather was fired because he was caught fabricating information about Bush. I agree the people of Iran were not supportive of 9-11. They are good people who are led by a tyrant terrorist named arminedasshole. It is not the good and normal muslims of the world that concern me, it is the fanatics like armindeasshole. You need to pay attention to media other than the far left to understand what is really happending in the world.

Pooch said:
allen/pam..giving appologies after you spit racial dribble whether warranted or not is appreciated im sure but doesnt take away the hate from those you aimed it at. Second..long before religious battles, wars were fought over water/land ..the land near the water, needed for human settlement/survival. that includes the lands of Israel. Religious wars came long after that. Third pagans worship symbolic gods as far as I know...what i think you are is the same as me..Agnostic..you believe in God just not all the relgious BS that all these religions bring to the table.

12incher I'm sorry that you have so much hatred in youre heart too. I do understand youre hatred of israel...i really do, but that is very complicated issue...but you should not hate ALL jews for that situation, ....judiasm was around far longer than any other religion (other than far eastern ones) that I'm aware of, but Im certainly no expert on religious history, but that doesnt make it better or worse than muslim or christianity..just different. At least they are making concessions...embrace that at least, i realize it isnt everything you want..and it isnt for them either.. I been to Israel, and its amazing place with those 3 main religions/cultures all right there.

At least democratci peoples who embrace freedom like USA and Israel dont invade other countries until after being provoked. That includes 67 war where israel won its country/independence.. and us with IRAQ. I know you will rebut, but when you do, at least do it with facts not name calling and hate.

And the USA is hardly the first country to elect 'and idiot' as its leader as you refer to Bush. He is hardly an idiot, although that is the typical criticism of him for all those who dont agree with him. He isnt a smooth public talker like say Bill Clinton, who is prob the best salesman in history, so people think he is stupid. He isnt a genious either, like say Jimmy Carter (actually was..as i have read people called him a dumbass for his southern drawl)..but he didnt come off as a good president either. There is so much complicated mess in this world...nobody can fix it alone. and these forums show all the hatred that is out there..so I'm resigned to the pesemistic view that there will always be wars or countries including USA on verge of war, until humans either destroy the planet or become extinct.

Hopefully millions/billions of years from now when the next living beings inherit the earth or some other planet...the creator will learn or they will learn from our mistakes and get it right and all live in peace.

Hey. He called me a name and I responded. I wasn't appolgizing for that, just for offending anyone else not involved in that discussion. When challenged, I will respond, just like you did recently in a disagreement with Pimp.

12inch_guy said:
As far as, all the muslim hatters are concerned, FUCK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE. The fact of the matter is, the bottom line, EVERYBODY who says israel should be wipped out of the map, should be APPLAUDED AND WELCOMED. It's an ARTIFICIAL STATE people, created in 1948. They occupied the land, from the palestinians. How would you feel if someone else came to your land, and create a state? GET SOME COMMON SENSE all you muslim hatters. FUCK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE AGAIN!.

PEACE. SOMALIA FOR LIVE

Bravo! Excellent response mr 12 inch dickhead. You confirm my point about the fanatics of this world.

For all my fellow Americans. WAKE UP! These fanatics are going to lead us to WW3. They want to destroy our way of life. If you can afford it, I would suggest you do what I have done. Buy some land. Move to the country. Prepare yourself well for disaster/survival. Get your CHL if you live in a state that allows it. Carry your gun with you everywhere you go. If you happen to be fortunate enough to be at the right place at the right time, such as described in the perfect day scenario by Glenn Beck, then shoot the fanatical mother fuckers not once, but several times.

What a psycho... Bye, bye allenandpam loser. I understand pam left you many years ago after forcing you to decide between her and your comic book collection.

Btw, your hero beck likes giving head to black tvs'.

Tata allen.

politics

I didn't realize that Dark Cavern forum was a forum for politics, I kind of thought it was a place to get away from that bull shit

WhtWimpCuck said:
There is no reason at all why he should not be allowed in this country, or not allowed to lay a wreath at the site of the World Trade Center. He is president of Iran, and has done nothing wrong. A nation of Arab countrys should not be punished for the stupidity and crayziness of a few. Afterall, Bush is in there ountry, he is the idiot we have to deal with, and he does not represent the people of this country, if he did, his ass would be out of office.

Shall we start with kidnapping US Embassy employees in the 1970's that he was personally a part of and end with aiding the terrorists who seek to destablize Iraq - just for starters.

He should be allowed to roam freely in NY and we should offer an bounty for anyone who can ice the Terrorist Asshole.

Why don't we start earlier, like the US installed Shah of Iran who went around killing and murdering dissadents in his country through his secret police with a wink and a nod from our govt.

Iraq was destabilized after we invaded it. There was no Iran and Al Quaeda in Iraq before Bush invaded the country.

You're getting in over your head and you don't have a grasp of the facts or history.