Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
It seems to me as though someone is flauting his own opinion as to the account of events as gospel facts when in truth, he knows no more than the rest of us. Unless an individual was there to to gain a firsthand account of these things then all they/we know is what we've been told and chose to believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm referring to historical facts. Pick up any college level history or political science/history textbook published by a reputable college publisher and you to can learn the facts and history of the past.

It's really pathetic when folks use Fox and folks like Glen Bck to get their information on world events and past history.

I've never read one word of anything you mention from a text book. Granted I wouldn't watch Fox news if a gun were to my head either.

Which college level textbooks have you read? And on what subjects?

I have a master's degree in psychology. I also minored in English. I'm a published author and a bit of history buff. Is that enough of a pedigree?

I think you're a bit of a bullshit artist. I base my suspicions on your writing style or lack of.

But, Ill bite, what book(s) have you authored?

My lack of writing style? Don't bring a knife to a gunfight, son. I can and will write rings around you any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Go to amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com.joseph-beth.com borders.com.........do a search for Reflections of a Wayward Soul. I'm the author. I also have 24 other books to follow.

LOL!!! 24 BOOKS TO FOLLOW WHAT? What kinds of drugs are you ingesting pimpology? Or maybe you think everyone is as foolish as you are, LOL!

A response is needed

The comment that there was no al quaeda in iraq previous to our invasion is erronious. Iraq was letting injured terrorists recuperate in their hospitals .

Incorrect. The Iraqis under Saddam were killing foreign foreign fighters entering their country and Iranians were considered enemies by Saddam's Sunni govt. The Iranians threatened to kill the Taliban and Al Quaeda if they tried to help Al Queda cross their borders into Iran.

There was no Al Quaeda and there were no foreign fighters in Iraq before the US invasion. There was/are no WMD in Iraq. Get your facts straight.

The threat from Iran to Al Quaeda and the Taliban is a standing threat to this day.

AllenandPam - the poster in response to your "towel head" jibe had a point. Muslims do not automatically wear turbans and it does show ignorance. A turban does not automatically mean muslim any more than a cowboy hat automatically means Christian American. In the UK and America, men seen wearing turbans in public are Sikhs, who wear turbans to cover the long uncut hair worn as a sign of their commitment to the Sikh faith, which forbids the cutting of hair.

Many Indians do wear turbans and in Afganistan, I believe that Black turbans became mandatory. Many muslims wear turbans and there is a particular significance for each colour.

Equally, many Christians have killed millions in the name of religion over the years - going back as far as the crusades.

As for the thread started by Muleman. As I am not American, or an Iranian I will keep my counsel. There are, as ever, many different viewpoints and there will never be an easy answer

Pooch said:
Shalom pimp! well i am cut, but not sure if it was done by a moil at a briss (not sure of spelling of those terms). I have even sat through a seder (passover dinner)! I'm proud to call some Jews close friends, have even fucked a few Jewish girls too, so yea im sure i have some Jew in me (and left some black in them)! I know you not calling me a jew, just making humourous reference.

As for just getting down on muslims (towel heads) allenpam and others, well that is wrong. The typical American Muslim doesnt support the radical ideology, and it is unfair for us to hate all of them for their religion/culture, they are in a tough situation in America and I have seen them treated horribly in person in NYC, post 911. Hell being black in the south is better to give you some idea of the discrimination they against now. I was there on 911, i take that very seriously, far more so than any BS attributed to OJ.

The world has been a fucked up place since inception and many countries and peoples are jealous of the USA...for some things warranted, others not. Not everyone around world thinks the same way we do here..that is just reality. I dont give a shit if France or Italy or anyone else doesnt like us..let them think what they want. We need to protect number 1! they will come begging to us for help, again...when terrorism hits their borders.

As for Iran, as I stated it is very complicated, far more complicated than I would know how to deal with it. I am concerned about their potential alliance with N. Korea.

Well stated Pooch

If you can ignore the simple facts of books being published and out there for the world to see then there's no reason to think you'd get any other facts straight niggerrachi (what self-respecting person even uses such a moniker; it's an affront not only to your self but to all other persons of color). So it's no surprise that you have your facts entirely wrong about Iraq.

Feel free to correct anything I've posted on this thread instead of posting the usual empty windbag response.

The onus is on you to validate what you post rather than present it as conjecture. It's not on us to disprove it but rather for you to affirm it. All you have posted thus far is opinion and theory; not concrete fact.

Didn't read the entire post...but isn't Bin Laden supposed to be declaring jihad on him too if he (Ahdmenijad) comes here to the US at all?
I do know this: Al Qaida/Bin Laden has been against Iran for years, one of the reasons being they were one of, if not the first, middle eastern nation to become a democracy.

He should not be allowed into this country, most of our problems in this country has been caused by allowing muslims into western countries like ours who the vast majority simply do not integrate into our western culture, but simply want to change it to suit themselves and their dumb backward beliefs..

Its morons like this jerk Habib M who should be sent back to his true home, without western society all of these damn fools would still be riding camels and living in tents.

BlkBull, it wasn't very long ago that people said similar things about blacks and other non-white minorities.

Without their oil, you'd be out of gas...

?

im afraid you're misinformed if you think that fox is conservative. also there is no proof of iran supplying weapons to iraqi shia's. remember yellow cake? and how is ahmedinejad a terrorist?

allenandpam said:
Go back and read my post again. I said nothing about Iran being involved in 9-11. Every botard knows that was al queda. I said he was a terrorist, which every half way intelligent person in the world knows is true. He supports hamas and al queda in iraq. He is providing al queda in iraq with weapons that are killing American soldiers as we speak. As far as Fox news, they are the lone conservative voice in a media filled with idiot far left liberals such as moveon.org. That idiot Rather was fired because he was caught fabricating information about Bush. I agree the people of Iran were not supportive of 9-11. They are good people who are led by a tyrant terrorist named arminedasshole. It is not the good and normal muslims of the world that concern me, it is the fanatics like armindeasshole. You need to pay attention to media other than the far left to understand what is really happending in the world.