Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
Always bear in mind that Iranians face severe punishment, if not even the death sentence, for logging on to 'adult' sites like carkcavern.com under his rule. Let's kick his ass back to Teheran or Mecca says I !

Yes after all we heard him say there are no gay people in Iran. Hell instead of getting your dick cut off its your head and I mean the one with two ears.

anyone want to give a shot at faking him with some BBC?

we have now and always have had a mostly free press in the usa , you can pretty much read any opinion on any given subject ,lunatic left and rabid right and all in between.....
lincoln and fdr did some wartime muzzeling of the press ,but aside from that there is ZERO government controll of the u.s. press ..if anyting ,the us press has tended to be much harsher on republican leaders than on dems for the last 50 years . from cub reporters to the media elite ,press people are overwhelmingly liberal leaning types ..
fox news is a recent reaction to 40 years of walter cronkite ,ted coppel and dan rather ...btw , who owns or runs the press in canada and the u.k. anyway ? (the other bbc) those media outlets make our liberal press seem like brownshirts and klansmen...lol

Niggerachi is actually factual in what he claims about Iran, Iraq, etc., although I usually disagree with him. 12-Inch is a tripping anti-semite. When we mistakenly decided to invade Iraq, we bought it. Most liberals in Congress voted to go in too. We need to stay and straighten it out. Petraeus is on the right track, and I'm changing my registration from Democrat to Independent based on the shit ad Move On Dot Org ran in the New York Times slandering Petraeus.

Whether Americans like it or not, Isreal is a beacon of hope for the Middle East. We need them and need to back them. They, in turn, need to help the whole region develop. Else they'll be fighting for a thousand years.

Last edited by a moderator:
no amount of israeli development help or surrendering of land is going to make the arabs happy , the only thing that the israelis can do to appease the muslims is die or leave ....or convert to islam . they will do none of these things and the war of jihad will continue on them and on us as well ,as long as there are devout muslims who read and follow the dictates of the koran ..the word islam means submission to the one true god . and they mean everyone ,everywhere ,sooner or later...when that happins there will be peace ...

Not to spoil your prediction, but...

woodynrabbit said:
no amount of israeli development help or surrendering of land is going to make the arabs happy , the only thing that the israelis can do to appease the muslims is die or leave ....or convert to islam . they will do none of these things and the war of jihad will continue on them and on us as well ,as long as there are devout muslims who read and follow the dictates of the koran ..the word islam means submission to the one true god . and they mean everyone ,everywhere ,sooner or later...when that happins there will be peace ...

Their version of submission to a true god sounds good, but is warped. If they tried forcing this on North Korea, or against the Chinese, their 'Jihad' would backfire in their faces.

Then again, they might capitulate because of a financial opportunity - we all know that money drives a religious/militant fanactic.

no place fot him here !
please

12inch_guy said:
Cut the jewish shit you european trash. Islam brought light to Africa, the europeans brought slavery to africa. Even your country, colonized countries in Southeast Asia and Latin America, because thats the nature of christianity. You know that its not real religion you idiot. Chrisitanity is a SHIT the jews invented, so they can corrupt the real teachings of Jesus (he never tought chrisitanity). Its embarrising what its happening to your religion. Watch the news you idiot. Your priests keep ****** you boys and girls, its getting ridicolous. Thats the nature of the followers of your religion, even your priests are fucking gays. Look here, all the white dudes are sissified. So think twice before you post shit, you IDIOT.

SOMALIA FOR LIVE

Whilst i dont agree with everything in this post, it is true that we colonised Africa and Asia. Also some of our religious are a disgrace - abusing young boys and girla entrusted with their care. Anyway cant we look forward and not back. Cant we just work together - white women and black men - to create a better world.

janet said:
Whilst i dont agree with everything in this post, it is true that we colonised Africa and Asia. Also some of our religious are a disgrace - abusing young boys and girla entrusted with their care. Anyway cant we look forward and not back. Cant we just work together - white women and black men - to create a better world.

Hi Janet thanks for the post and for joining the DC as you are new here there is one thing that will set a certain Admin guy off and that is dragging up old threads now you are OK with this one but please don't go back over six months if you find one you liked just start a new thread about it. Again thanks again and enjoy the site just giving you some info. Muleman

ahmadinejad is a real black male and all you useless whitemales should pimp your mistresses for this muslim.
you will see when obama this black muslim male is elected he will shake hand with ahmadinejad and obey him and you should obey your mistress and black male and shut the fuck off not too far from now.

allenandpam said:
No wonder you're a cuck. Your handle says it all, wimp. You are right about one thing. He should be allowed in this country, as the UN is here. What we need to do is kick out the UN, and then we wouldn't have to allow people like him here. As far as visiting the WTC, I say not only hell no, but fucking hell no way Jose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Oh, and by the way, Bush is not in Iran, it is Iraq. Guess you don't know the difference. I can't wait though until us or Israel pays them a short little visit. I'm not overly fond of Bush as well, but how can you say the president of the US doesn't represent the people of the county. Oh wait, I know, you can say it because you are a kool aid drinking, bleeding heart, no account liberal. Why don't you just moveon.fod.

he is and you need to learn from this whmp cuck and recognize your place

realcock4miss said:
ahmadinejad is a real black male and all you useless whitemales should pimp your mistresses for this muslim.
you will see when obama this black muslim male is elected he will shake hand with ahmadinejad and obey him and you should obey your mistress and black male and shut the fuck off not too far from now.
I do not know what kind of cheap drugs you are taking but please stop as it is eating your mind away as I can see from reading your post

hey

muleman said:
I do not know what kind of cheap drugs you are taking but please stop as it is eating your mind away as I can see from reading your post

it seems that you use expensive high quality drugs brother. bring and share it with me. now my prediction came true and obama became president it says i havnt and dont use drug. thats your self who use cocaine every night and make enjoyable shot feeling then come to these forums with hangover.
you must be useless heroin addicted camel fucker arab guy who has lost your identity right after immigration to usa from deserts. but anyway remember obama has promised his obedience to ahmadinejad who is not your hero even before he was elected.

Reactions: milanoslut23
realcock4miss said:
it seems that you use expensive high quality drugs brother. bring and share it with me. now my prediction came true and obama became president it says i havnt and dont use drug. thats your self who use cocaine every night and make enjoyable shot feeling then come to these forums with hangover.
you must be useless heroin addicted camel fucker arab guy who has lost your identity right after immigration to usa from deserts. but anyway remember obama has promised his obedience to ahmadinejad who is not your hero even before he was elected.
Any more of this kind of BS here I will toss your sorry ass out of here for good first and last warning so think before you speak. Oh and by the way there aint nothing like a good camel.

realcock4miss said:

I think you are off your meds.

muleman said:
Any more of this kind of BS here I will toss your sorry ass out of here for good first and last warning so think before you speak. Oh and by the way there aint nothing like a good camel.

i should confess you are very powerfull. you can kick me from your forum. useless identityless arab. i belive you should finally choose between your new country and that good camels.

toni said:
I think you are off your meds.

off my micsodaaaaa?
havnt you heared ahmadinejad is black men hero and they call him black male?

realcock4miss said:
i should confess you are very powerfull. you can kick me from your forum. useless identityless arab. i belive you should finally choose between your new country and that good camels.
Oh hey i forgot to tell you I am a black man from the US so no arab as you. New Country this is still the US as it has always been and by the way go to Iran and call your great leader a nigger and see if you become part of his kingdom of dictatorship.

realcock4miss said:

A real Black male? Since when are Arabs from Iran black? He has a "tanned" complexion; but so do people from Spain and Mexico, and Egypt, and Cuba, any one of a hundred other areas of the world. But they're not black, and neither is Ahmadinejad. I even question that Obama is black. He has black blood in him, but he's also 50% white. So why is he considered "black" but not "white?" Not trying to be a smart alac; I think it's a legitimate question.

muleman said:
Oh hey i forgot to tell you I am a black man from the US so no arab as you. New Country this is still the US as it has always been and by the way go to Iran and call your great leader a nigger and see if you become part of his kingdom of dictatorship.

sort of black male who still love camels. I am already in my country not like you identityless degraded overseas. if he wasnt your great leader too and you didnt assume ahmadinejad as your hero you hadnt started this forum. no native black american may start this topic. even if you were native black american so what? your president now work for our leader. you are having quite a good time with cockaine and strugling with me tonight but beware of its side effects.