Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
Fox not conservative?????? Their far right bias is unchartable.

Last edited by a moderator:
BigBlkBull said:
He should not be allowed into this country, most of our problems in this country has been caused by allowing muslims into western countries like ours who the vast majority simply do not integrate into our western culture, but simply want to change it to suit themselves and their dumb backward beliefs..

Its morons like this jerk Habib M who should be sent back to his true home, without western society all of these damn fools would still be riding camels and living in tents.

LOL!!! You must be in the military.

BigBlkBull said:
He should not be allowed into this country, most of our problems in this country has been caused by allowing muslims into western countries like ours who the vast majority simply do not integrate into our western culture, but simply want to change it to suit themselves and their dumb backward beliefs..

Its morons like this jerk Habib M who should be sent back to his true home, without western society all of these damn fools would still be riding camels and living in tents.

You BIG IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT. Look you son of a bitch before you start posting shit, take a minute or two and start reading some history. First of all, ff you black, your own roots are not western, you fucking bitch. Secondly, muslims have no need to integrate to the "western civilization," since through centuries the westerns have corrupted muslim culture. SCIENCE (especially MEDICINE), ART, Phylosophy, sociology, all have their roots from the Middle East. Bitch, do you know that until the 16th century all the medical and science books for european students were supplied from Baghdad? Thats right, muslim scholars translated, and brought together middle east, indian and greek philosophy together. If it wasnt for the muslims, there would have never been renaissance (by the way the renaissance have their roots in Baghdad). Today all you eat, all the spicies that make your food tasty, were discovered in the middle east too. So, IDIOT who needs to intergrate first.

I bet you not black, because you too fucking stupid. I bet you fucking jew. FUCK YOU IN ADVANCE BITCH!

Dutchman2 said:
The stuff about Islam in Africa is misconceived. The Arabs brought not only Islam, but slavery to Africa. I'll grant that the essence of Islam is probably less racist than Christianity, however.

The mandatory Black or White for that matter anti-semitism is horseshit. My first wife and daughter are Jewish. Jews have helped Blacks more than any other identifiable group in this country-- the purported conflict mainly comes from leaders of both groups vying for leadership positions in the civil rights movement and the like. Oh, right, there were the pawnshops in ghettos, just like the Korean liquor stores, now.

Cut the jewish shit you european trash. Islam brought light to Africa, the europeans brought slavery to africa. Even your country, colonized countries in Southeast Asia and Latin America, because thats the nature of christianity. You know that its not real religion you idiot. Chrisitanity is a SHIT the jews invented, so they can corrupt the real teachings of Jesus (he never tought chrisitanity). Its embarrising what its happening to your religion. Watch the news you idiot. Your priests keep ****** you boys and girls, its getting ridicolous. Thats the nature of the followers of your religion, even your priests are fucking gays. Look here, all the white dudes are sissified. So think twice before you post shit, you IDIOT.

SOMALIA FOR LIVE

you all fight it out im sick of arguing with you people. i will say that not one post i have read seems totally right on, nobody seems to have All there facts right here (and I have never said I am an expert, certainly not on Middle Eastern Politics/history. Everyone's opinions here are based on the individuals biases..whether they are politically or racially driven. Face facts college text books are written with bias, most from the liberal side, as the very large percentage of educators have long been liberal. The same goes for the media which is totally biased towards the left in the usa. Fox news at least gives equal time to both sides, whether you like those opinoins or not, at least you get different thoughts and commentary.

well, it's been interesting reading a legitimate question degrade into a morass of nonsence. For those of you spouting "facts", check your sources. Some of what you say is true, part of it is carried down expanded "truth", that fits particular viewpoints. Of course FOX has a conservative bent; it was a diliberate counter to the left leaning main media.The mess at the NY Times, CBS and Rathergate, CNN (Clinton News Network) and the liberal offshoot of NBC, MSNBC (they admit it by the way) all verify their view just like FOX admits their view, so that is a red herring. AS far as slavery, the Europeans exported slavery, but the conquering army always took the vanquished into slavery, including Africa, far and middle east and the Americas. Nothing new about that evil. It still goes on! Religions have always been a corrupted tool of people who seek power. All religions have their "shadow" times of evil done in the name of their "god". It doesn't make the religion bad, it is a convenient tool to do bad it religions name. The problem most have with the Islam religion, is that there is not enough outrage and intervention into the madmen that have hijacked it, by the main stream muslim; unless this is the thinking of all of the adherants of the religion, then we've got a problem. It is sad, however, that so much vitriol is being poured out in this site. Just reread the 9 or so pages and see how much anger is personal. And why wouldn't anyone wonder why there is division between races, political and philosophical viwpoints, and everywhere else there is hatred. The site is about sex, yet when we get into more serious topics, it degrades into something very ugly. Keep the arguments lively, passionate and leave the personal out of it. if you can't do that, then stay in the sex realm and leave the debating to others.

Yes bflobird it is crazy the response from a simple legitimate question. Every thing from kill the jews to nonsense . I asked this when I started the thread to just see how the people felt about the visit and talking at a Ivy League School. I was against it from the start but was wanting to know how others felt and their input and a third of you should leave the country and go live in Iran or Africa if it is so fucking good with their leaders the other third just talk shit and a third tat makes some sense of the question or start of the thread. As for starting the thread it is no different then starting a sports thread or a other thread beside she needs fucked by a bull or she's a white bitch that needs bred. I always said 'm not the smartest man on the block but some of you I think don't know how to wipe your ass after you shit.

12inch guy had an anneurism. That's funny.

pimpology101 said:
12inch guy had an anneurism. That's funny.
Yeah I agree pimp wow how would you like to meet this guy?

I'd love to meet him actually. Just me and him. No witnessess, no cops. A dark alley. Hand to hand combat. Mano e mano.

Pooch wrote:
" ...The same goes for the media which is totally biased towards the left in the usa. Fox news at least gives equal time to both sides, whether you like those opinoins or not, at least you get different thoughts and commentary."

Where do you get your info? If only you knew how obviously ingnorant and incorrect that statement was, you'd stop posting. Beacsue after an idiotic claim like that anyone with good sense can't expect too much from your opinion in the future.
-Not a personal attack- you just gave up your position and sunk your own battleship-

12inch_guy said:
You BIG IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT. Look you son of a bitch before you start posting shit, take a minute or two and start reading some history. First of all, ff you black, your own roots are not western, you fucking bitch. Secondly, muslims have no need to integrate to the "western civilization," since through centuries the westerns have corrupted muslim culture. SCIENCE (especially MEDICINE), ART, Phylosophy, sociology, all have their roots from the Middle East. Bitch, do you know that until the 16th century all the medical and science books for european students were supplied from Baghdad? Thats right, muslim scholars translated, and brought together middle east, indian and greek philosophy together. If it wasnt for the muslims, there would have never been renaissance (by the way the renaissance have their roots in Baghdad). Today all you eat, all the spicies that make your food tasty, were discovered in the middle east too. So, IDIOT who needs to intergrate first.

I bet you not black, because you too fucking stupid. I bet you fucking jew. FUCK YOU IN ADVANCE BITCH!

Minus the cursing and personal attacks, he's dead on. I didn't want to go into all that stuff but its actually true.
IMO-The reason black people often get so angry is that we are tired of all the misreported history that has and continues to give credit for advancement in the arts, sciences, etc. made by others cultures to the Europeans. And we're tired of the people who believe these lies trying to silence truth and pacify us by proudly boasting lies as if they are facts, when in fact we often already know they are untruths.
Its enough to make you a stark-raving-lunatic
:eek:

nuke the fucking arabs, ill ride a bike

oh and persians

Well by the looks of the news and media most of the people did not want this man here so I guess to some of you there must be a lot of idiots or Jews here.

12inch guy your a sad pathetic ill informed dickhead, without western expertise the arabs would still be sitting their dumb ass on top of the oil beds not knowing how to get the oil out of the ground.

I think 12 inch and Habib must share the same brain................would the head of a needle be to large lol.

925 did I sink my battleship using the original or electronic version? Fox does offer both sides at least, i'm not saying its ot bent to the right. stating the rest of the media is leftist..well if that isnt a fact i dont know what is.

mule..very worthy post..but anything in here is gonna get spun out of control .... people just cant control themselves if they read a different opinion from there own.

like here in DC with this poll...he met with much criticism, and some support.

I agree all you people who seem to hate western ways; ie..America..well get the fuck out...go to somolia and the rest of unstable Africa, Iraq or Iran...I hear you can get Real Estate with great views real cheap in Afghansitan.
and by the way, the leaders of Iraq are begging for us to stay..wonder why...hmmm life under Sadamm Insane was so good?

What is funny pooch is all these people pissing and moaning about the western ways but look how many thousands of people come here all the time that want to become citizens. If it is so damn good stay where you are or move back.

Given this guy's speech at Harvard last night maybe it would have been a good idea to keep him out after all.

As a Marine who has spent time in Iran in the early 80,s and in Iraq several times over the past few years I would like to say that letting him in this country to run around as he pleases is a mistake. I can tell you that he is a spineless extremest who hates Americans and all that we stand for. He has been secretly supplying weapons and aid to terrorist who sneak in to Iraq through his country to fight American Troops. I have no problem with our elected officials speaking with our enemys however they should at least be honest enough to admit that they are our enemy. His coming here is nothing more than a propaganda stunt to embarras the US in the worlds eyes. I am all for free speach, but he looks like he has been listening to our Democrat Legislators and getting his talking points from them. The Holicost did happen, He is supplying weapons and troops to kill our troops in Iraq. ( I have fought them on their border). Please be carful who you grant our hard earned rights to. The men and women of our military has made it posible for the people of the US to have free speach, why should we grant that right to someone who he himself does not allow. He can keep his hate and BS in his own country. Semper Fi