mean bulls

• Thread starterm1a1
  • Start date
Thanks for the compliments, but you're obviously the shining beacon of intelligence and perfect behavior. Keep firing those enlightening salvos, dummy.

Your anger is child-like. I love it. More please!!!!:)

Walmart is too much for you. I'm thinking you must be unemployed with such a winning personality.

ladies ladies ......stop it internet brawling is no way
to act :D

outare said:
Walmart is too much for you. I'm thinking you must be unemployed with such a winning personality.

From comments about Walmart, to anger, and unemployment you made the same lame assertions over and over thereby proving my point that you've never had an original thought. You're a faceless clone - an automaton.

When a parent or adult watches a room full of kids they see children in various stages of development working out concepts through play. You must have been the angry one sitting alone, still wearing diapers at age four, as you rub your own feces all over your face and the surrounding area. It's really pathetic and likely the starting point for your becoming a cuckold.

I'm sure you are single for many reasons. Socially retarded is likely #1. You are extremely entertaining though as I'm sure many people on this forum will agree. You are correct though, you are the better man by far, seeing as I am just a "pig" (not a real pig though according to duke). This has been highly entertaining listening to you spout off about what a man you are. It would be really something to know you in real life. You seem like a pitiiful excuse for a human that seems to have no respect for woman, men and obviously yourself. You are pathetic and a fraud living a life of make believe on the Internet. Your anger is evidence that I have hit home on several fronts. Like I said, you act like a child. And I'm an adult, so I'll let you get the last word Rodney. Have fun and good luck with the rest of your life, your going to need it.

I didn´t read all the replys, but in my world a mean guy is a bully, not a Bull!

BigWhite_Bull said:
I didn´t read all the replys, but in my world a mean guy is a bully, not a Bull!

==============

applausew.gif lol

outare said:
I'm sure you are single for many reasons. Socially retarded is likely #1. You are extremely entertaining though as I'm sure many people on this forum will agree. You are correct though, you are the better man by far, seeing as I am just a "pig" (not a real pig though according to duke). This has been highly entertaining listening to you spout off about what a man you are. It would be really something to know you in real life. You seem like a pitiiful excuse for a human that seems to have no respect for woman, men and obviously yourself. You are pathetic and a fraud living a life of make believe on the Internet. Your anger is evidence that I have hit home on several fronts. Like I said, you act like a child. And I'm an adult, so I'll let you get the last word Rodney. Have fun and good luck with the rest of your life, your going to need it.

You've no evidence that I was mad. You made it up because my assertions differ from your biased point of view. I never spouted off that I am a man. You made that assertion just as you wrote "You are the better man by far, seeing as I am just a "pig." The rest of what you've written is pure speculation and conjecture as it relates to my being single, my job or lack thereof, being pathetic, being a child, and whatever else you wrote to attempt to insult me. Furthermore, this started because you made assertions about "assault," but I never saw it in the thread. Where is the "assault?"

You're the one that is feeling inadequate. That is why you run around with a badge. You want people to respect and fear you in your pathetic little uniform. And when you bust some perpetrator, provided you really are a cop, you do it disguised as justice, but it is really about making the criminal respect you, your uniform, and your little gun. It is about your pathetic little ego. You are the fraud and the conditioned idiots in society would do well to take a look at their rights when giving them away, even in a basic pull over for failure to signal, to a lame limp dick, gun stroking, badge bully like you and your pig friends.

By the way, it is a bit tarnished due to politicians, the Patriot Act, big business and badge dogs like you, but the 4th Amendment still exists - get a warrant, asshole:

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

outare said:
I'm sure you [Rodney] are single for many reasons. Socially retarded is likely #1. .... etc etc ....

Rodney1 said:
You [Outare] are the one who is feeling inadequate. That is why you run around with a badge. You want people to respect and fear you in your pathetic little uniform. .... etc etc ....

Awright, awright... give it a rest.

custer laststand said:
awright, awright... Give it a rest.

============

bowie.jpg

---------------------

a wise man once told me that each time you argue with someone on the internet, your penis gets shorter by a centimeter.

Shit, that's where it went.

duke9555 said:
==============

878548823.jpg lol

I don´t understand the sarcasm here duke9555. If you read the post by JimOakey on page 4 of this thread you´ll know what i mean when i say what i say.
You guys sometimes confuse dream world with reallity, and you take unnecessary risks. You put not only yourself at risk but your family as well.

BigWhite_Bull said:

...just to add one note then run like hell away from this thread, I don't see how a wife would establish herself in a position of power by cuckolding her husband only to throw it all away with an abusive bull. If anyone is going to be holding a belt it's my wife and I'm the only one getting the other end of it.

mr.Her's said:
... I don't see how a wife would establish herself in a position of power by cuckolding her husband, only to throw it all away with an abusive bull.

That's also my view...

mr.Her's said:
If anyone is going to be holding a belt it's my wife, and I'm the only one getting the other end of it.

By this, do you mean your wife gives you pants-down beatings with a belt from time-to-time when she's displeased with you? Or, pants-down over-her-knees spankings with a wooden paddle?

If so, that almost certainly means she will remain the strongly-dominant partner in your marriage as both of you get older.

Or alternatively, were you just citing that as a potential but not actual example...?

BigWhite_Bull said:
I don´t understand the sarcasm here duke9555.

=======

none was intended :rolleyes:

WTF, you guys arguing again!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my centimeter back. Seriously, I am not into spankings, bondage, and other forms of rough sex. I will bitch fuck a woman, but it is more attitude and verbalization than actual pain and spite - I described it in another thread regarding banging some bitches in the Philippines. Basically, bitch fucking and gang bangs are rough enough play. If someone is desensitized enough to get spanked by a bull or their wife with feces smeared all over their face then that is their gig not mine and I am not even curious enough to watch.

Custer Laststand said:
By this, do you mean your wife gives you pants-down beatings with a belt from time-to-time when she's displeased with you? Or, pants-down over-her-knees spankings with a wooden paddle?

Not often but an occasional mix of all of the above for fun and, once in a blue moon, discipline. — Yes, my wife runs the show. The cuckolding is just one part.

mr. Her’s—

Re.:

Custer Laststand said:
By this, do you [mr. Her’s] mean your wife gives you pants-down beatings with a belt from time-to-time when she's displeased with you? Or, pants-down over-her-knees spankings with a wooden paddle?

And your reply:

mr.Her's said:
Not often, but an occasional mix of all of the above for fun and, once in a blue moon, discipline. — Yes, my wife runs the show. The cuckolding is just one part.

Ah… I see. Some dominant wives seem to find that an effective way to keep their cuckolds in their places. I don’t know anything about your wife (nor you) other than what you’ve said in this forum, obviously, but if the two of you agree that corporal punishment from time to time — of you, by her — is something both of you want, it seems to me that’s a reasonable and legitimate way to increase satisfaction for both of you with your relationship. See, for instance:

Making Him Mind — The Transition Begins (some comments re. spanking appear near the end of this article):
Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

Women who Spank Men:
Women Who Spank Men - Articles on FemDom Spanking

Disciplinary Wives Club:
DWC Index Page (4)

Re.:

Rodney1 said:
WTF, you guys arguing again!!

Not to my knowledge…

Rodney1 said:
I got my centimeter back.

That’s good to hear... let that be a lesson to you.

Rodney1 said:
Seriously, I am not into spankings, bondage, and other forms of rough sex. …. If someone is desensitized enough to get spanked by a bull or their wife with feces smeared all over their face…

Hey, please… I don’t recall anyone suggesting that someone having “feces smeared all over their face” would have erotic appeal…

Rodney1 said:
…then that is their gig not mine and I am not even curious enough to watch.

Fortunately, no one will require that of you...

Re. beatings with a belt, paddle or other implement(s): in my view, if a "bull" does that to his married woman or her cuckold, that’s abuse. Neither of them should tolerate it.

If a married woman (or woman in an LTR or with a long-term boyfriend) does that to her man and both agree they want that to be part of their relationship — i.e., if he asks her for it, or she persuades him and he agrees — then, in my view, it’s legitimate for that to be a part of their relationship. (That said, it does not, of course, imply it should appeal to everyone.)

—Custer