mean bulls

• Thread starterm1a1
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
mr. Her’s—

Re.:

And your reply:

Ah… I see. Some dominant wives seem to find that an effective way to keep their cuckolds in their places. I don’t know anything about your wife (nor you) other than what you’ve said in this forum, obviously, but if the two of you agree that corporal punishment from time to time — of you, by her — is something both of you want, it seems to me that’s a reasonable and legitimate way to increase satisfaction for both of you with your relationship. See, for instance:

Making Him Mind — The Transition Begins (some comments re. spanking appear near the end of this article):
Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

Women who Spank Men:
Women Who Spank Men - Articles on FemDom Spanking

Disciplinary Wives Club:
DWC Index Page (4)

Re.:

Not to my knowledge…

That’s good to hear... let that be a lesson to you.

Hey, please… I don’t recall anyone suggesting that someone having “feces smeared all over their face” would have erotic appeal…

Fortunately, no one will require that of you...

Re. beatings with a belt, paddle or other implement(s): in my view, if a "bull" does that to his married woman or her cuckold, that’s abuse. Neither of them should tolerate it.

If a married woman (or woman in an LTR or with a long-term boyfriend) does that to her man and both agree they want that to be part of their relationship — i.e., if he asks her for it, or she persuades him and he agrees — then, in my view, it’s legitimate for that to be a part of their relationship. (That said, it does not, of course, imply it should appeal to everyone.)

—Custer

===========

perforce there's an implicit agreement as the violence commences
and elaborates and continues ...............cucks have recourse
if the meanness directed towards them is of a nature wholly
incompatible with their wishes & needs ...........for at the bottom
of all this the cuck is the engine driving the cuckold trinity :)

duke9555 said:
===========

perforce there's an implicit agreement as the violence commences
and elaborates and continues ...............cucks have recourse
if the meanness directed towards them is of a nature wholly
incompatible with their wishes & needs ...........for at the bottom
of all this the cuck is the engine driving the cuckold trinity :)

Duke I couldn't agree with you more!!!!

will2112001 said:
Duke I couldn't agree with you more!!!!

=============

try

will2112001 said:
Don't let it go to your head.

=============

yes sir :eek:

Although a bull who is mean to my GF would not interest me , when they're cruel to me I love it. One woman I dated was excited when I confessed to her my desire to be whipped
and promptly began discussing the idea with various alpha males she was seeing. She was a very attractive young Black woman who dated Black men exclusively (other than her beta , wimp subs , like me , who were White) , and Black men in general tend to be less inhibited in the context of a threesome as long as the woman is hot and they can remain in a position of superiority the whole time.
It wasn't long before two different guys she was seeing were thrashing my bare bottom
regularly. What made it even more humiliating was that she would often call several of
her friends who lived in the building and have them come over to watch me get my butt
whipped raw. Mean , dominating bulls can bring added excitement to most cuckold relationships , so long as everyone knows ahead of time what the expectations and limitations are.

Interesting subject. There was one lover that my wife had in the beginning when she was just starting that weren't so nice to her IMO. When she was with him he spanked her, slapped her tits and was quite rough on her. She didn't tell me until I saw her red butt one morning after. Then she admitted that he was hitting her and that she actually didn't like it but that she let him do it because she liked him. With this guy she also for her first time in life tried cocaine and exctasy. Not bad to have that kind of influence over a 35 year old married mother of two... She was very close to going with him to a S&M club if he hadn't broke up with her. S&M is not something she was interested in then. When I think back its almost scary what influence he had over her in such a short period when they were together.
Now a couple of years later she has never what I know of had an abusive lover anymore. She does however spank me sometimes or put clothespins on my nipples but that is something I sometimes like...

SubmissiveHubby said:
Interesting subject. There was one lover that my wife had in the beginning when she was just starting that weren't so nice to her IMO. When she was with him he spanked her, slapped her tits and was quite rough on her. She didn't tell me until I saw her red butt one morning after. Then she admitted that he was hitting her and that she actually didn't like it but that she let him do it because she liked him. With this guy she also for her first time in life tried cocaine and exctasy. Not bad to have that kind of influence over a 35 year old married mother of two... She was very close to going with him to a S&M club if he hadn't broke up with her. S&M is not something she was interested in then. When I think back its almost scary what influence he had over her in such a short period when they were together.
Now a couple of years later she has never what I know of had an abusive lover anymore. She does however spank me sometimes or put clothespins on my nipples but that is something I sometimes like...

==============

How many times did you furiously spank it
to visions of her rough lover domming her ?

fess up bitch :D

Can't Believe this thread is still going.

I can't believe this post will ever end:

Bulls do not respect either the women they use and surely not the men attached to the submissive woman.

mimi27406 said:
Bulls do not respect either the women they use and surely not the men attached to the submissive woman.

=============

not true Mimi :mad:

mimi27406 said:

I disagree
there are as many permutations of this as there are people involved in the cuck scene.
some bulls are arrogant twats who are validated by the fact that they have what it takes to do the job and are lucky enough to find women (and husbands) who, for reasons of their own, put up with the moronic behaviour or even seek it out.. other bulls are normal people who are there to enjoy a few hours of fun with the complicity and participation (not to mention mental stimuli) of the couple they're with..
plenty of people I know wouldn't want to go with a girl they didn't have any respect for .. I'm one of them.
my respect for a woman isn't conditioned by what she gets up to in the bedroom as long as it isn't behind the husband's back (that is, in a way that would be considered abusive.. no qualms at all with a woman who goes behind hubby's back because it's part of their game as a couple and he enjoys this as much as she does).

mimi27406 said:

As a Bull. Your wrong. Yes there are some that have no respect. But do they respect anyone? Even thenselves most of all?

will2112001 said:
As a Bull. Your wrong. Yes there are some that have no respect. But do they respect anyone? Even thenselves most of all?

============

well put albeit orthographically challenged :)

duke9555 said:
============

well put albeit orthographically challenged :)

This was an example of Why You should not write angry.

Once more a bull asserts his dominance

duke9555 said:
==============

How many times did you furiously spank it
to visions of her rough lover domming her ?

fess up bitch :D

I still do! I have lost count of how many times :p

Ego , even more so with men than with women , determines many of the psychological dynamics of a sexual relationship. Many powerful men , such as CEO's , top execs , etc , are often fulfilled being extremely humiliated by both men and women. Other , less confident men get off on dishing out humiliation to others to help shore up their own less robust sense of self. How or why these things play out (unless you're interested in psychology) is not necessarily important ; all that matters is that we're able to have satisfying social and sexual relationships while being respectful of others.

billlewis said:
ego , even more so with men than with women , determines many of the psychological dynamics of a sexual relationship. Many powerful men , such as ceo's , top execs , etc , are often fulfilled being extremely humiliated by both men and women. Other , less confident men get off on dishing out humiliation to others to help shore up their own less robust sense of self. How or why these things play out (unless you're interested in psychology) is not necessarily important ; all that matters is that we're able to have satisfying social and sexual relationships while being respectful of others.

===========

udontsay.jpg

There is no One True Way, y'all. I prefer submissive hotwives and passive, if not absent, cuckolds. If she's into spanking, I'll lay some leather on her ass. I don't want to see a sissy in panties.

The couple I'm with now are the best I've been with. I do enjoy having her beg me to get her pregnant while he is in the room. The breeding is what really trips my trigger. He's 39 and not a sissy at all. She's 22 and fertile. The first time I fucked her he was in the room. She was moaning and squirming. I told him I was going to punch her clit. He said "What-with your fist?" I said yeah she'll love it. I did it and she squirted all over me.

I leaned into her and really drove it home. I growled in her ear that I was going to get her pregnant. She yelled "Oh Daddy yes! Get me pregnant!" Her hubby said "That is fucking hot!" I blasted her with cum, then we all went outside for drinks and a smoke.