• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mean bulls

• Thread starterm1a1
  • Start date
txwifebreeder said:
Never abusive with hotwives, but the worst I've done to a cuck was throw a boot at him and tell him to get out while I was fucking her. He was getting on my nerves with his crying.

============

that's not bad ....crying can be tiresome :eek:

duke9555 said:
For example what bull could resist smacking this
pathetic cuck around?

View attachment 126166

Submissive husband still has on his wedding band. The tears are the proof he is no longer Head of the House, so when will the wedding ring come off his finger and be replaced with a symbol that reminds him what the sleeping arrangements are?

I swear you guys have a one track mind. Always coming back to the Cuckold!!!! This thread is about the Woman!!! I'm really disapointed in all of You!!!!:mad:

will2112001 said:
I swear you guys have a one track mind. Always coming back to the Cuckold!!!! This thread is about the Woman!!! I'm really disapointed in all of You!!!!:mad:

==============

William is right of course ................sorry :eek:

thanks

I want to thank william,,he has restored my faith that SOME ppl actualy read the question and want to hear an answer

Most of my experiences and fantasies involve Bulls who are mean and cruel to me as a way to show off to my dominant Mistress. One woman I dated liked to have her macho boyfriend thrash my bare bottom with a belt or piece of rubber garden hose. That length of hose he used on me was extremely painful , and she loved watching him beat me within an inch of my life.
Another Mistress I served for a time made all my dreams come true when she made me service the feet and asshole of every guy she brought home. Lying on the floor with both their bare feet in my face while I licked and kissed their toes and soles was a tremendously satisfying experience for me.

billlewis said:
Most of my experiences and fantasies involve Bulls who are mean and cruel to me as a way to show off to my dominant Mistress. One woman I dated liked to have her macho boyfriend thrash my bare bottom with a belt or piece of rubber garden hose. That length of hose he used on me was extremely painful , and she loved watching him beat me within an inch of my life.
Another Mistress I served for a time made all my dreams come true when she made me service the feet and asshole of every guy she brought home. Lying on the floor with both their bare feet in my face while I licked and kissed their toes and soles was a tremendously satisfying experience for me.

==========

so they weren't being mean as much as doing
to you exactly what you wanted to be done to you

in fact it could be said YOU were actually running the scenes

and these witless 'bulls' were following your plan and directions :cool:

duke9555 said:
==========

"witless" "witless" REALLY!!!!!!!!!

txwifebreeder said:
...He was getting on my nerves with his crying.

I agree. Nothing worse than a husband crying while youre trying to show his wife a good time. Man up! Oh wait.... lol their cucks. Nvm. LOL

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Whats really great. Is when You make Her behave like an even bigger slut. Then they start crying even more. Which only make me go harder.

will2112001 said:
"witless" "witless" REALLY!!!!!!!!!

=========

ya can't beat me to my knees online William :D

duke9555 said:
=========

ya can't beat me to my knees online william :d

if only i could

Too Mean, Too Bad It's Over With

m1a1 said:
HELLO all ,,I have a question and hope I can get some honest answers.....CUCKS,does your wifes bull treat her mean,,like use a belt on her ass,make her suck/fuck dirty bums in allies,take her home and she finds a bunch of his friends there and she is the entertainment,, has he made her fuck K9/horses?......BULLS,,HAVE you ever done anything I've listed or worse? I would love to hear about any of those kinds of experiances ;);)
Way back - 1988, right after our second child, our only son, my wife was stopped by a cop. Turns out to be one of a duo of the county's best and famous to boot. His name was/is Chris. Doesn't take long before my wife is flirting and blowing him and making all kinds of plans. No big deal, that's my lady.
We had been a cuckold couple since day one. But, especially in the 60's, 70's and 80's when we did get others (outside our fetish groups and family) the average Joe just thought it wonderful to get some pussy and figured we were very sick people. As for us, sex was pretty much just sex. Yes, flagellation and other creepy acts were practiced by some friends and family members. One close cousin owned a SM/BD swing club in a nearby town. So, yes we knew of that stuff, but never got into it. Until Chris introduced my wife to it.
He would visit in his uniform and proceed to beat the shit out of her, and my kids. And end it all with sex. I was kept in the dark for a long time because my lady seldom share her sexual affairs with me.
What let the cat out of the bag was one night when the wife stumbled in all bruised and battered and bleeding. I packed up the kids and we headed to Good Samaritan hospital. Thankfully only one rib was broken.
When I demanded and explanation, I was informed that her and Chris practiced this wacky form of him beating her - especially her breasts - then slapping and whipping her. It had evolved to him selling her to very evil criminals to be sexed up and beaten. Once she was fully aware of her predicament of being pimped, she tried to stop. But Chris was just too powerful. Then when my 2 daughters were dragged into it, she fought him to no avail.
I understood how powerful this guy was and what a coward I am, so I called one of my lawyers. He handled it nicely where Chris was not put on the spot and yet put in a situation where acting further on his desires would land him in deep shit.
Since then my wife does take on some shady lovers, and many have used me in a bad way also. She had enjoyed doggie dick since she was a kid, but she was introduced (and me too) to horse cock and pig fucking. Many pimp role playing, but all pretty safe. However, (so far) none of her lovers have disrespected her limits. And with the child protection laws that have come into focus in the past 20 years, we were never up against that kind of thing again.... well, not unless one of the kids wanted to join in. But that was after they were of age.

Are we talking "Minor Childred"?

duke9555 said:
==========

Exactly. I think there's a lot of topping from the bottom in the cuckold world.

Indago1893 said:
Exactly. I think there's a lot of topping from the bottom in the cuckold world.

=============

what can ya expect from a buncha mealy mouth
punk ass bitches but a lotta wimpy power grabs

cucks are a whiny needy population and being male
no matter how un-male we are we wanna 'run things'

it's in our genetic codes

a wise hot-wife and bull will just go about
their business and give short shrift to the cuck
beneath their feet. / $ .02 :D

duke9555 said:
=============

what can ya expect from a buncha mealy mouth
punk ass bitches but a lotta wimpy power grabs

cucks are a whiny needy population and being male
no matter how un-male we are we wanna 'run things'

it's in our genetic codes

a wise hot-wife and bull will just go about
their business and give short shrift to the cuck
beneath their feet. / $ .02 :D

You hit that one right down the middle!!!!!!

will2112001 said:
You hit that one right down the middle!!!!!!

==============

thank you kind sir from you any praise is high praise indeed :)

Nothing pisses Me off more. Cuckold wanna be. pushes his wife into this life style. She gets all worked up. I get all worked up. Then the cuck gets cold feet. He's gonna throw cold water on the night? I don't think so. Your already on the ride Pal!. Scream and cry like a baby. But your on til the end.