Moving guy and wife

DWilson said:
I got a call from Marquis this afternoon. He said that his new company is organizing an end of summer party this Saturday by a beach about 40 miles from here. It’s going to be a casual event with picnic games, drinks, food, volleyball and a paid end of the day sunset cruise, which he will pay for both. Employees can bring one friend or partner in the event. He wants to take Shelly with him.

I told him I don’t have a problem if Shelly is fine with it. However she has been a bit reluctant to go alone with him as she asked me to join last time as well. He said he feels he has not built that level of trust with her

Before we ended the call, he said he also has an ask. He said he feels it’s now the right time he is more involved in some of her decisions. He said if Shelly is joining, he would like to decide what she wears and may take her to buy a dress for her tomorrow. I said I don’t have any problem
In that

I am glad that thing are moving forward now
In this post (8th of September 2022) and you mentioned the party that coming weekend (10th and 11th of September 2022) although maybe you were speaking of another weekend such as the following weekend (17th and 18th of September 2022). While the thread has been a good read, could this be fiction and the timing of the post are simply not lining up!

DWilson said:
He came and took her for the shopping. He didn’t come inside the house though
In this post (9th of September 2022), off shopping for the weekend! Then the next post in from the 10th of September 2022!

DWilson said:
Some more details from yesterday.

She wore a blue jeans shorts, probably a inch or so below her ass cheeks and a black color top which had a big heart printed at the front in gold. He came around 4pm, parked his truck in the driveway and called her on her phone. She was ready waiting, gave me a kiss and went to him. His truck is massive and has a big step to get into so he came to help us. He almost lifted her from her waist as he got her inside the truck. It was quite a view seeing them from the window. They left after that

As usual I was really horny and hard and reflected on how I want this to play out and what role I should play. I am surely inadequate for her. She has been very active sexually in the past but has slowed down. During sex, she ask me more for oral now and even during penetration, I often use my finger along my dick.

She has said in the past that it is more about thickness along with length and I am anything but thick. She has always expected man to be strong (I will share more details on it later) and I secretly saw her staring at Marquis when he lifted the couch up the stairs on his back and her face said it all. In fact after he lifted the first I asked him to catch his breath before moving the other one and he said he doesn’t need to. I am sure this is the idea of her man, strong, confident and full of stamina. Later she told me her his stamina was unbelievable
In this post (10th of September 2022), this was an creative post about her getting picked up for the shopping on the 9th of September 2022, from others that posted, it would seem that many of use were under the impression that you were positing on Saturday as you did and your wife was already out of town at the corporate outing at the beach, although 4 days later you indicated that you were both sick all while you were posting here on the day she would have been out of town!

DWilson said:
Updates are coming, we got sick and then work came in the way
In this post (14th of September 2022), seemingly days after the weekend away! We all get get and work does tend to get in the way of more pleasurable activities.

DWilson said:
Last two weeks were pretty uneventful. We got sick just before his holiday party which last for a week and then he was out of town. He is back today.

However, these two weeks gave us opportunity to reflect back and we are surely looking forward to the next steps. Shelly has been taking things slowly and I have no problem in that. I can wait to see him lifting him by her waist, making him sit on his cock and then taking him to the bedroom :)
In this post (26st of September 2022), So which weekend was the business event, (10th, 17th, or 24th)? Now you are saying that he is back today? Maybe it did give you both two weeks to reflect on the past and the next step forward. Fiction or Reality, it has been an interesting story so far, although time line issues are starting to show through.

KandJPlus said:
Seriously ??? Resetting back to short dates with "will they hold hands" "will they kiss" Sorry this post is no longer worth reading.
K&J - Does make a person wonder if this is reality or fiction!

Reactions: Bottomcuck and KandJPlus
SquirmingSub said:
In this post (8th of September 2022) and you mentioned the party that coming weekend (10th and 11th of September 2022) although maybe you were speaking of another weekend such as the following weekend (17th and 18th of September 2022). While the thread has been a good read, could this be fiction and the timing of the post are simply not lining up!

In this post (9th of September 2022), off shopping for the weekend! Then the next post in from the 10th of September 2022!

In this post (10th of September 2022), this was an creative post about her getting picked up for the shopping on the 9th of September 2022, from others that posted, it would seem that many of use were under the impression that you were positing on Saturday as you did and your wife was already out of town at the corporate outing at the beach, although 4 days later you indicated that you were both sick all while you were posting here on the day she would have been out of town!

In this post (14th of September 2022), seemingly days after the weekend away! We all get get and work does tend to get in the way of more pleasurable activities.

In this post (26st of September 2022), So which weekend was the business event, (10th, 17th, or 24th)? Now you are saying that he is back today? Maybe it did give you both two weeks to reflect on the past and the next step forward. Fiction or Reality, it has been an interesting story so far, although time line issues are starting to show through.

K&J - Does make a person wonder if this is reality or fiction!
Feel free to ignore this thread. I am happy to stop posting on this thread as well. She got sick in the morning of the summer get together, I got sick 3 days later. We didn’t meet him for 7-8 days. He travels frequently in his new job.

• Haha
Reactions: SquirmingSub and Mywifetocreampie
Wow you guys are brutal. There aren't many quality threads on this site, but this is one of them. I, personally, am enjoying reading it. Real or fiction, someone is taking the time to write it and providing entertainment with no compensation. Either read it and enjoy, or don't, but rather than criticize spend your time producing your own content.

• Haha
Reactions: SquirmingSub and badman
DWilson said:
Feel free to ignore this thread. I am happy to stop posting on this thread as well. She got sick in the morning of the summer get together, I got sick 3 days later. We didn’t meet him for 7-8 days. He travels frequently in his new job.
I would love to hear more.

DWilson said:
The reality is, I for one have enjoyed your thread, I am not being critical of the fact of this being fiction played off as reality, or if this is reality with a few embelishments. I am one of those that has actually enjoyed reading your thread. I am only saying that you need to pay more attention to the time line, other wise your followers and readership will drop as it has happened to others in your similar situation when the time lines began to blur.

Reactions: KandJPlus
SquirmingSub said:
The reality is, I for one have enjoyed your thread, I am not being critical of the fact of this being fiction played off as reality, or if this is reality with a few embelishments. I am one of those that has actually enjoyed reading your thread. I am only saying that you need to pay more attention to the time line, other wise your followers and readership will drop as it has happened to others in your similar situation when the time lines began to blur.
I do not ask for Marquis calendar on what he is doing exactly on which days. I share here what I hear from Shelly.

• Haha
Reactions: SquirmingSub, Mywifetocreampie, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
DWilson said:
I do not ask for Marquis calendar on what he is doing exactly on which days. I share here what I hear from Shelly.
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: bobstudio83
I think he has been scared off by some of the comments. Too bad, really enjoyed the story.

I wish we could hear more!

msbevw said:
I think he has been scared off by some of the comments. Too bad, really enjoyed the story.
MsBevw,

Many of us follow each others experiences and stories. In my case, I was simply putting forward some comment that others had previously shared, when someone suggests that something is true to life and the timeline gets a bit gray, others simply questions it, that is not something that would spook others of us. You have experiences some of the same questions within your own thread and did that scare you off? If he is for 'real' nothing would scare a person off, now if it was fiction that he was trying to play off as 'real', then you may be right, he would simply stop posting as opposed to admitting that it was embellished reality or outright fiction.

When I shared my remarks, I shared my viewpoints, and also shared that I enjoyed reading his thread also (real or fiction). There was a number of threads over the years that started out great and then simply stopped, often from time line issues, or things went horribly wrong. Anyone that desire and or experiences this lifestyle can not be overally sensitive to what others say, otherwise they are in the wrong lifestyle, those are the ones that end up divorced.

Lets see what he comes back with.

Reactions: msbevw and KandJPlus
It’s been a bit weird from Marquis in the last few weeks. He stopped calling her and his frequency of texts to her also dropped. Shelly isn’t too much bothered and got back to life as well.

I met him yesterday at a bar and asked him directly if he wants to end here or wants to take this forward. He is was apologetic and said his new job had added to his stress level and also involves lot of traveling. He is still very much interested in Shelly and sees a longer term relationship with her. I think he was honest and bit disappointed with the time Shelly is taking but I assured her once she is convinced she will fully give herself to him and he won’t regret a bit.

I asked him if he serious he should call her Shelly and take her out on date. He did and I am waiting to hear back her response

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, Mywifetocreampie, SquirmingSub and 2 others
There is a very good chance she will say no and this will end here. I won’t be convincing her any more

Reactions: Mywifetocreampie, SquirmingSub and KandJPlus
Well good luck but I hope she goes out with him!

Still no news but I told him if she goes with him, he should get a bit bold and at least kiss her. She loves gentle rub on her back, when she he is holding her her, I have asked him to massage her gently

Giving him all the secret tips :)

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, SquirmingSub, Donnierules and 4 others
This is a great thread. I have a feeling you’ll get to see Marquis’ sperm dripping out of her pussy eventually. What a sight that will be.

Reactions: Donnierules and msbevw
So understandably she didn’t respond back to his texts today. I will chat with her when we are in bed tonight and see where this lands

DWilson said:
So understandably she didn’t respond back to his texts today. I will chat with her when we are in bed tonight and see where this lands
Good luck.

DWilson said:
Good luck - it is if meant to be, it will happen as they sounds as though they could click.

Reactions: toolman
She is going to give him a last chance, they are meeting now. I am with her but won’t be sticking around long

• Love
Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub and KandJPlus
I hope he doesn’t screw up this time else this is done

Reactions: toolman and KandJPlus