Moving guy and wife

DWilson said:
Communication is key. Shelly and I had a good long chat last night and we both feel comfortable in taking this near step.

He is taking Shelly for dress shopping at 3 pm today
Sounds like progress... Should be a good weekend ahead.

Reactions: LincsCpl
He came and took her for the shopping. He didn’t come inside the house though

Reactions: LincsCpl and SquirmingSub
DWilson said:
He came and took her for the shopping. He didn’t come inside the house though
I bet you are a flurry of emotions right now.

Reactions: LincsCpl
Clothes shopping is probably the second most intimate thing for many women to share with a guy, unfortunately it can also be an incredibly tiresome experience for most guys. My wife is terribly indecisive, so I’ve wasted many, many hours hanging about outside of changing rooms trying not to look like a perve. That’s not an easy job when they locate the changing rooms next to the womens lingerie section.

My money is on something elegant and classy, the last thing Marquis is looking for is slutty.

I would agree that it sounds quite likely that Shelly and Marquis may be stopping-off for a nightcap on their way back from the beach.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Some more details from yesterday.

She wore a blue jeans shorts, probably a inch or so below her ass cheeks and a black color top which had a big heart printed at the front in gold. He came around 4pm, parked his truck in the driveway and called her on her phone. She was ready waiting, gave me a kiss and went to him. His truck is massive and has a big step to get into so he came to help us. He almost lifted her from her waist as he got her inside the truck. It was quite a view seeing them from the window. They left after that

As usual I was really horny and hard and reflected on how I want this to play out and what role I should play. I am surely inadequate for her. She has been very active sexually in the past but has slowed down. During sex, she ask me more for oral now and even during penetration, I often use my finger along my dick.

She has said in the past that it is more about thickness along with length and I am anything but thick. She has always expected man to be strong (I will share more details on it later) and I secretly saw her staring at Marquis when he lifted the couch up the stairs on his back and her face said it all. In fact after he lifted the first I asked him to catch his breath before moving the other one and he said he doesn’t need to. I am sure this is the idea of her man, strong, confident and full of stamina. Later she told me her his stamina was unbelievable

Last edited:
Reactions: msbevw, SquirmingSub, Mywifetocreampie and 3 others
By all means use phrases such as more virile, stronger, more muscular & more stamina but be very cautious of words such as inadequate or humiliation.

Those words are very strong, most loyal loving wives would think twice before they make their husbands feel inadequate or humiliated.

When it happens (if not already) you will naturally find your place in the 3-way friendship, over-thinking a game plan shouldn’t be necessary.

Finally, her finding something different doesn’t necessarily mean you’re inadequate, unless feeling inadequate appeals to you.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Cannot remember if she is free to play alone with him if she wants to. If so after an all day date ending with a romantic lake cruise the next update may be as quite interesting.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub and Bottomcuck
KandJPlus said:
Cannot remember if she is free to play alone with him if she wants to. If so after an all day date ending with a romantic lake cruise the next update may be as quite interesting.
Definitely anxiously awaiting the next update!

Shelly is definitely on here way ....

One of my experiences was when I was 20, a work collogue asked me to come lingerie and clothes shopping ... Being young I thought nothing of it, till I took her home and she showed them off in front of me.
She had a boyfriend at the time, but after that time we were fucking weekly.... Onw wild girl

Tom
Aussie Bull Tom

Man this waiting for the next update is rough. So many scenarios of what happened.

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83 and Bottomcuck
KandJPlus said:
Man this waiting for the next update is rough. So many scenarios of what happened.
Yep, I’ve been checking for updates all day.

Reactions: bobstudio83 and KandJPlus
Same…waiting to hear what happened.

What happened? Your fans are waiting to hear.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, bobstudio83 and Bottomcuck
It's been a week since your last update. Time for more information please.

msbevw said:
It's been a week since your last update. Time for more information please.
I think he wrote himself into a corner. He wants to keep up the "will she or won't she" However she allowed him to dress her how he wanted and was going on an all day date ending in a romantic lake cruise. It's obvious that she is ready to fuck him.

Based upon Dan’s previous posts, I suspect he’s trying to find too many words to describe their experiences. He’s probably finding that things are moving far faster than his writing can keep up with.

Alternatively, maybe real life family and/or work matters are getting in the way, they very often do.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub and Bottomcuck
Updates are coming, we got sick and then work came in the way

Reactions: ChrisJdawg, tomdilger, bobstudio83 and 8 others
DWilson said:
Updates are coming, we got sick and then work came in the way
Hope everyone is feeling better. Definitely looking forward to the update!

Reactions: bobstudio83
Last two weeks were pretty uneventful. We got sick just before his holiday party which last for a week and then he was out of town. He is back today.

However, these two weeks gave us opportunity to reflect back and we are surely looking forward to the next steps. Shelly has been taking things slowly and I have no problem in that. I can wait to see him lifting him by her waist, making him sit on his cock and then taking him to the bedroom :)

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83
Seriously ??? Resetting back to short dates with "will they hold hands" "will they kiss" Sorry this post is no longer worth reading.